Wave Locator - Now Calling Leo? Gamma Rays Strike Earth from Massive Supernova!

All that coming at a time when our solar system's cosmic ray shield seems to be down. Most interesting.

Laura said:
All that coming at a time when our solar system's cosmic ray shield seems to be down. Most interesting.

That's what came to mind for me too. And some speculation about some things the C's had said in the past about supernovae and DNA changes accelerating - because they detected both the most intense Gamma Ray Burst AND a supernova at the same time/event.

Attachments

• snake_at_west_woodhay_down_in_wiltshire_on_july_29-2011.jpg
    snake_at_west_woodhay_down_in_wiltshire_on_july_29-2011.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 307
Cyndi said:
psyche said:

If you watch this, and even stop it in intervals, it looks exactly like the attached crop circle. I went through the 2011 crop circle thread but did not see the pic. It is snake at West Woodhay down in Wiltshire July 29,2011 . It is also referred to as the cosmic serpent.

So I've been digging further on the crop circle and the cosmic serpent theme and ended up at The Serpent Mound in Ohio. This is my first exposure to it. There is a great deal of information here- _http://www.chadstuemke.com/our_works/the-re-surfacing-of-ancient-wisdom-myth-lore-ohios-serpent-culture/ especially in regards to the park that has sprung up around it. No clue on the accuracy. Now what I find fascinating is the tower- see pic attached. It is the same structure as the middle of the chalice in my profile pic and it is also very similar to the 1990 Oregon Crop circle which I had already connected to the chalice (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=31601.0) . Learning is so much fun, even when done by the seat of one's pants ;) .
[/size][size=small]

Attachments

• tower.jpg
    tower.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 278
  • sri.jpg
    sri.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 268
Pashalis said:
Sharp cheese once in a while and buttered coffee doesn't sound like a "still good diet".... I hope you know that any type of dairy is a complete no go. Even "once in a while" is cheating. And coffee seems to effect people similarly to gluten. So I think it might be good for you, to look into that first...
It's good to know, thanks Pashalis!.

DreamGod said:
As I understood they are already in Leo and been there for some time.
Yes, my belief is that transmit from Leo since a few years now. But I really do not know.

SeekinTruth said:
Laura said:

That's what came to mind for me too. And some speculation about some things the C's had said in the past about supernovae and DNA changes accelerating - because they detected both the most intense Gamma Ray Burst AND a supernova at the same time/event.
This is all so fascinating!!! And there is still much to work and improve on our psychological-emotional-physical machine yet. So many things to clean and change. Things that are obsolete for the times in which we live. I hope from my heart that everyone here can reach the height of this historical events to be witness, and participate positively, in all these changes.

Cyndi said:
Cyndi said:
psyche said:
If you watch this, and even stop it in intervals, it looks exactly like the attached crop circle. I went through the 2011 crop circle thread but did not see the pic. It is snake at West Woodhay down in Wiltshire July 29,2011 . It is also referred to as the cosmic serpent.
So I've been digging further on the crop circle and the cosmic serpent theme and ended up at The Serpent Mound in Ohio. This is my first exposure to it. There is a great deal of information here- _http://www.chadstuemke.com/our_works/the-re-surfacing-of-ancient-wisdom-myth-lore-ohios-serpent-culture/ especially in regards to the park that has sprung up around it. No clue on the accuracy. Now what I find fascinating is the tower- see pic attached. It is the same structure as the middle of the chalice in my profile pic and it is also very similar to the 1990 Oregon Crop circle which I had already connected to the chalice (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=31601.0) . Learning is so much fun, even when done by the seat of one's pants ;) .

After digging some more into the connection between the chalice, snakes/dragons, cosmic serpent, etc, I found Saint John and the chalice with the serpent. See attached. Can anyone refer me to any particular books or places in Laura's writing that hits on this in particular? I find it fascinating because Cosmic serpent is reference to DNA and gamma rays are supposed to alter DNA and comets/meteors, which also are referred to as cosmic serpents, have induced genetic anomalies, such as Tunguska RH mutation.

Attachments

• saint john.png
    saint john.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 205
This is the Electric Universe explanation of the event:

https://youtu.be/QeJFKtCrWts

"The most intense electromagnetic event known to occur in the heavens is the gamma ray burst. For many years, scientists have claimed that most gamma ray burst occur when stars run out of nuclear fuel then collapse to form a black hole, neutron star or quark star. However, a recently detected gamma ray burst has left astronomers openly baffled"

Not sure if anyone has picked up on this but there was an interesting article posted of RT dated 14th April 2020.

Astronomers have witnessed the brightest, most energetic and most massive supernova ever observed by humanity, in an explosion so powerful it was thought to be impossible. Until now.
The supernova, snappily dubbed SN2016aps, is believed to have resulted from a "pulsational pair-instability" supernova or the merger of two massive but unstable stars, prior to one extraordinarily volatile breakup.
The explosion released 10 times the energy of a normal supernova, outshining the average stellar explosion by a factor of roughly 500. It emitted 10 times more energy than the Sun will release in its entire lifetime in the process.
“Not only is it brighter than any other supernova we’ve ever seen, but it has several properties and features that make it rare in comparison to other explosions of stars in the universe,” explained Edo Berger, Harvard University professor and co-author of new research on the exceptional event.

SN2016aps held onto its hydrogen gas, which is rare enough for stars of this size at this stage of life, leading the researchers to theorize that it was in fact the result of two merging stars.

The researchers first identified the supernova in 2016 using data from the Panoramic Survey Telescopes and Rapid Response System (Pan-STARRS) and spent four years tracking and parsing through troves of data, which revealed the monumental amount of energy released.

"The new star, borne of the merger, was heavy with hydrogen and also high enough in mass to trigger pair instability,” Berger said. Supernovas usually only last for a few months but this one was so big that it has been observed for four years.

Could this have any significance for the April "Drop Dead Event"?.

Also there have been two other other astronomical observations posted on RT recently, something strange is going in our solar system

One commentater made the observation, looks like a giant brain.

Very interesting Joan, thank you for posting. I was reading some of the earlier sessions and the Cs brought up a similar instance back in 2011, suggesting that it was the Wave affecting the cosmos. We may perhaps start to witness even more strange and unexplained cosmic phenomena.

Cs session date: Feb 13, 2011
A: What do you think about the ”new” explosion 3 to 4 billion light years away? They think, that is.
{Here it seems the Cs are referring to recent news of an explosion that is going on in the center of a small galaxy said to be 3.8 billion light-years away. See:

“Astronomers say they have never seen anything this bright, long-lasting and variable before. Usually gamma-ray bursts mark the end of a massive star and emission from these events never lasts more than a few hours. But radiation from the blast continues to brighten and fade from the location a week after the explosion.”

And: “Rather than the short-lived gamma-ray bursts typically associated with the death of a massive star -- most last no more than a few hours -- this explosion continues more than a week later to emanate pulses of high-energy cosmic radiation for an effect that's brighter, longer lasting, and more variable than scientists have ever seen.”}

Q: (L) Are you saying that it’s not as far away as they’re saying it is?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What is it representing? What is it doing?

A: The wave has begun in earnest!

Q: (L) What do you mean?

A: Energy is pouring into your universe from higher densities.

Not sure if anyone has picked up on this but there was an interesting article posted of RT dated 14th April 2020.
SOTT put up an article about this on April 14th.

Back
Top Bottom