Anthony Fauci was also starring in the documentary We Heard the Bells: The Influenza of 1918 (2010)

The film follows the search for answers from an expedition to Alaska in 1951 to collect tissue from bodies buried in the permafrost, to the scientists and epidemiologists working on the same questions today.

He was saying that they are working on a Universal influenza vaccine 10 years ago.

A long-term goal for scientists working on flu vaccine is to develop a vaccine that would protect against all seasonal and pandemic influenza we generally refer to that as a universal influenza vaccine and I think there's a real possibility to that.

I don't think it's gonna be easy to do what we're working on when I say we I mean the scientists in the field is to identify the components of all influenza viruses that don't change as the virus drifts or even shifts and then you've got to put that in what we call an immuno genic form namely a form that when you inject it into a person or you spray it into the nose of a person that that person will make an immune response that's very robust there are a lot of people working on it's a high priority project.

We might just be in luck now that they had such foresight, only 18 to 24 more months and they will find a solution!

Added:

USA 2020:
Donald Trump's coronavirus advisor, Dr. Anthony Fauci, gives an interview on Jan. 21 downplaying the seriousness of the coronavirus, saying, "This is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States should be worried about right now."

Corona Virus timeline

In order to find more easily the more recent post about the Corona Virus Timeline, I have just added a link on the first post of this thread, for the more recent post about that timeline. See below.

A previous thread on the topic of a mystery, previously unknown Coronavirus was discovered in the forum from March 2013, so it has been merged with the current COVID-19 Pandemic thread, which now commences at Post#14 at the end of this first page. The Coronavirus outbreak from 2013 gives a bit of historical background to the topic.

Corona Virus timeline
- Here's the link of the latest post.

When Fear overtakes trust, compassion, loyalty and honor in Caregivers, things are gonna go down hill a LOT faster....😢

Staff at Ontario facility for vulnerable adults walks out following COVID-19 outbreak
Phil Tsekouras
Multi-Platform Writer, CTV News Toronto

Published Friday, April 10, 2020 12:40PM EDT
Last Updated Friday, April 10, 2020 2:07PM EDT
TORONTO -- A facility that supports adults with developmental and physical disabilities in Markham said that critically important staff walked off the job Thursday night following a confirmed outbreak of COVID-19.
“We actually reached a bit of a boiling point last evening because we have had our workforce slowly trickling away over the last few weeks for a number of reasons,” Participation House Executive Director Shelley Brillinger told CTV News Toronto on Friday.
“As of last evening, once the confirmation returned with the COVID-19 positive results, we had a number of staff walk off the job from all departments.”

Brillinger said that the outbreak includes 10 residents and two staff members who have tested positive, adding that a number of additional test results for both groups are pending.

As a result, Brillinger says that only four union staff are still on the job for the facility that regularly sees 35 staff members over the course of 24 hours. Participation House has since called up its management staff for support which represents an additional six workers.

“We’ve got about 10 people here today,” Brillinger said.
There are 42 residents at Participation House that are “the most vulnerable”, according to Brillinger, some of which require being lifted out of bed or being hand-fed each meal.

“These are really critical care needs that they have and it’s only enhanced by the fact that now we have 42 people independently in their rooms, separated and you have to dress like I do to go in to care for any one at any given time,” Brillinger said, referring to her personal protective equipment which includes a face mask, goggles and full body covering.
Brillinger said that the situation at present is not sustainable and that Participation House has exhausted all opportunities to secure support through staffing agencies.
https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/staff-at...s-out-following-covid-19-outbreak-1.4891552We need help so badly.”
I think this is one of the unintended consequences of the fear mongering. I've seen similar news in Romania, medical personnel resigning en masse. People are just too afraid to the point of paranoia.

I've bookmarked the timeline so I can find it easily again when something needs to be added.
Where did you bookmark it? I tried a thread title search but it came up with no results.

I had messaged Beau last week because the timeline had been copied and pasted with the 7-Year Gap (now 2 years, excellent!) missing and he amended it. I was thinking perhaps it should be its own thread so that it could be added to from the most recent versions?

I had messaged Beau last week because the timeline had been copied and pasted with the 7-Year Gap (now 2 years, excellent!) missing and he amended it. I was thinking perhaps it should be its own thread so that it could be added to from the most recent versions?

Hi @Evan, see my previous post:

In order to find more easily the more recent post about the Corona Virus Timeline, I have just added a link on the first post of this thread, for the more recent post about that timeline. See below.

A previous thread on the topic of a mystery, previously unknown Coronavirus was discovered in the forum from March 2013, so it has been merged with the current COVID-19 Pandemic thread, which now commences at Post#14 at the end of this first page. The Coronavirus outbreak from 2013 gives a bit of historical background to the topic.

Corona Virus timeline
- Here's the link of the latest post.

Where did you bookmark it? I tried a thread title search but it came up with no results.

Yeah. Maybe take the latest version of it, put it in a new thread and ONLY post additions to it there.

I think this is one of the unintended consequences of the fear mongering. I've seen similar news in Romania, medical personnel resigning en masse. People are just too afraid to the point of paranoia.

Oh, NO, this is one of the MOST INTENDED consequences, in my view.
The goal of ALL of this, is to traumatize, torture, isolate, and pit families against each other, and SCARE as many people as possible, to DEATH.
Welcome to the NEW and Improved Nazi death chambers.
The Camps, the gas chambers, the guards, the executioners are EVERYONE NOW! Every HOME.
Bonus Points! If the potentially Souled caregivers stop caring, betraying the ones they have dedicated their lives to care for and look after... just think of the STS energy prize that is.... Or, so I think.

Okay I started a thread. If mods wanna move it to a different area, or clean it up...I didn’t realize that I had to redo all the bolded dates until my edit window closed.

Super, I modified the first post of this thread in order to give the link to this new thread.

Corona Virus timeline - Here's the link for the thread.

or clean it up...I didn’t realize that I had to redo all the bolded dates until my edit window closed.
Done.

Oh, NO, this is one of the MOST INTENDED consequences, in my view.
The goal of ALL of this, is to traumatize, torture, isolate, and pit families against each other, and SCARE as many people as possible, to DEATH.
Welcome to the NEW and Improved Nazi death chambers.
The Camps, the gas chambers, the guards, the executioners are EVERYONE NOW! Every HOME.
Bonus Points! If the potentially Souled caregivers stop caring, betraying the ones they have dedicated their lives to care for and look after... just think of the STS energy prize that is.... Or, so I think.

Geeze! Why does all of this remind me of the Denver Airport Murals?

Raven update: Alaska

There have been reports on weird bird behavior previously in this thread, and I noticed that the ravens and magpies aren't anywhere to be found. They are so common and year round birds that seeing a couple dozen or so is not remarkable - on the way to the store and around the yard. But I didn't see one all the way and back, making a effort to spot them.
Another possibility is that they likely have young chicks in the nest, so they are staying close by and trying to not draw attention as to their location. I thought about that while out doing errands.

Another possibility is that they likely have young chicks in the nest, so they are staying close by and trying to not draw attention as to their location. I thought about that while out doing errands.
That's a good idea. But it it is not normal to see none at all. I saw a couple chicadees - that got me wondering about the birds - but even those are a rare sight.
They might have migrated to shady areas of mountains. And since birds are dying off, maybe the larger ones are not flying because their respiratory systems are taxed, and so they hang out at the nests like you said, 'and stay at home'.

But keep in mind that some of those who have this deep-rooted resistance to fascism, AND the energy to take the consequences, may be doing all of us a favor. Just think of some of the early martyrs to the Nazis such as Fritz Gerlich and Sophie Scholl and others like them. They make an impact that remains on the consciousness of the witnesses. Their task in this world is to do just that. And then later, people begin to realize that they were right to resist and follow their example. And it builds from there.

Yes, and I also think that there is a fine line sometimes. One lesson from the Nazi experience I think is that it's a mistake to show what we in German call "anticipatory obedience". In other words, to not use the wiggle-room you still have (which is different depending on your specific situation). I have heard stories from/about some of my great-grandparents and grandparents who managed to express their anti-authoritarian instincts even under Nazism, sometimes even semi-publicly. They were not heroic resistance fighters by any means, but they made it clear enough that they don't like and oppose what Nazism stands for by small acts and certain decisions. You could totally do that, and many, many Germans did it. Others in my family line went all-in and embraced the Nazis, be it for purely selfish reasons or because they were just authoritarians. So - small acts of civil disobedience, for example, might send out a signal that you don't agree with what's going on, and they often involve almost zero risk. We shouldn't be so afraid that all we can manage is "yes sir! Will do sir!"

Today I was producing sausages from a wild boar at someone's place who showed it to me (274 sausages, yay!). This in itself probably wasn't "okay" for the authorities, though it perhaps wasn't strictly illegal (except we didn't care about social distancing). Then he and his family invited us for barbecue later to test our work. Clearly, this family (with kids and all) didn't give a sh't about corona. We had a wonderful time, with no awkward behavior at all. The hypnosis was broken. It was great and my wife and I were so happy about being able to have such a social gathering. It's so good for your sanity. Whether you can or should pull it off totally depends on the individual situation. In this case, there was zero risk, so...

On another note, I'd like to share something my Old Man wrote to me in a letter today, bless his soul. I thought it was really funny:

"Dear (son), this admittedly rather unoriginal Easter card I took hold of in the organic supermarket, which exhibited a high percentage of hysteric customers wrapped in shells like mummies, probably out of fear to end as same in the immersion of underground burial chambers. Bio meets corona: I guess even the honey of free-ranging bees doesn't help anymore! ..."

I feel like living in a Sebastian Haffner autobiography!!

Back
Top Bottom