Ketone Cop, you will find below to be an excellent complementary reading to expand your understanding of STS, their motives and how they function.

Thank you sid, I've posted this article on my bookmarks bar. It looks like one I need to study with a little bit more than my usual attention. Though I did notice that Whitley Streiber is quoted there, which set off some alarm bells for me...but as they say, you never throw out the baby with the bathwater! I will read and study it.

BTW: I know I am new here, but I have been a "silent member" long enough to realize that posting "noise" is not a good thing. And I have posted several things here that probably belong on other threads. For that, I apologize. This thread is long enough!! But pretty much everything that has ever been covered in these forums seems to be poking up here and there, so it's hard to resist!!

For my sake, I personally see this virus hoax as a seminal event in history; and what I am doing is trying to crystallize what I've learned into some kind of overall understanding, as all of this is just so surreal. All that I have read, and *think* that I know, is being tested at this time. Thank you all for your forbearance and understanding at this time in history, for those of us (like me!) that are trying to "grok" what is going on.

Someone sent this video to me featuring this guy who was the head of the largest business unit of Vodaphone in Newberry, England from 2013-2015. See what you think. Here's my quick transcription:

After watching half of this video, it seems to me another scare mongering tactic, to spreading disinformation and fear. He states nobody has died in Russia because they have not rolled out 5G technology to the general population, rubbish here are the latest numbers for 8th April

In total, 8,672 cases of COVID-19 were recorded in Russia, and 580 people were cured. The number of deaths due to COVID-19 in the country increased to 63.

This in a population of almost 150 million people.

Such low number of deaths is due to the early closing of borders, increasing efficient testing, the quarantine of Russian travelers returning to the country and self isolation from the beginning of the Pandemic. And effective methods of treatment in my opinion.

It's a new technology, people have a right to be suspicious, considering how EMF affects our bodies, but at this time there is more disinformation than real information given to the public IMO. One could say by design, but like it or not it's here to stay.

SO I wish to ask: how many here follow the alt-news website, ZeroHedge.com?

I've been following it for at least seven years, and I have been a member posting in the comments sections there for over five years now.

ZeroHedge started as a financial website making its bones while covering the great economic crash of 2008; and it did so by writing daily, biting market analyses and write-ups with an overabundance of charts and graphs revealing how the markets are going (and who is actually controlling them). It has continued to do so ever since; and it has been very hard-hitting, not pulling any punches with those who control the levers of the world's economic systems. And since that time it has morphed into one of the most prominent alternate news daily news story accumulators for not only financial news, but also daily happenings everywhere on this globe.

But of course, it has its own biases. Ever since the "corona virus" hit the news in January, ZeroHedge has been instrumental in foisting COVID-19 as THE plague that will kill off all of humanity. For those who read their daily articles, they are the absolute antithesis of what is currently being posted on SOTT.net re: the corona virus fiasco. They have been a MAJOR factor in hyping this virus to "epidemic" proportions. And they continue to do so even now.

But: as a current active poster there, I am seeing some very promising signs in the comments section (which is now only available to read for those who are members).

ZH now gets millions of views daily, and each article they post garners from tens to hundreds of thousands of views. The last time I checked over a year ago they were the 202nd most visited website on the internet, above many MSM sites. They are not small potatoes.

Why does this matter? Because the commenters on that site MATTER.

- most of the regular posters there are over 40 years of age, and there are far more posters there than on SOTT and Cassiopaea combined;

- most are white males with at least college educations, with also a large number of older military veterans;

- most are members of the middle class and above;

- most are very conservative, but have awakened to the illusion of the supposed "two-party" system";

- and many are CEO's, bankers, business owners, and financial advisers.

So, basically they are my peers...and, they are also THE group that has been targeted for attack by Social Justice Warriors and blamed for creating the horrible world that they currently live in.

I think I now understand why...

Because this group of people is now the vanguard of awakening, at least here in the states.

To go back in time: in January/February, most of these people were in the camp that "We are all going to die!!" The "Just the flu bros" were a minority (and I was one, though I was thinking at the time that 5G was the cause. That is still to be debated; and thanks Scottie for your contribution!).

But this all changed for them a few weeks ago. Once the massive world-wide lock downs started happening, and then the FED started nationalizing all American assets, they "woke up". And it really did seem like a "wave" passed among them!!

Not even three weeks ago, most ZH commenters were COVIDIOTS. They were all-in on doing whatever it took to defeat the virus. But now, after all the dictatorial responses happening the world over, and the destruction of the FED: greater than *80%* are voicing their opinions that the whole thing is BS!! And these people are ANGRY!! They now see that all of this is crap.

And it's not just the virus stuff that is being exposed for these guys. They are all posting stuff about "Agenda 2030"; vaccinations and ID chips; the One World Digital Currency...they have FULLY awakened, and are open to information that enlightens.

I know I have spent the last several years spreading what I know on the ZH forums, often linking to SOTT articles. I think that many of these people were at least exposed to our ideas, even if they didn't agree with them at the time. Even though many of us doing this work over the years have been attacked in many ways, just putting these ideas out there IS making a difference!! I believe we are now seeing the fruits of our efforts manifesting before our eyes.

When will American people hang those shitbags finally?

Carefully observing the behaviours and reactions of the populations, countries and their leaders, one can infer that certain limits are being applied to people’s range of emotional expressions in the guise of Social Distancing and movement restrictions, Covid-19 being a mere tool of exploitation. There are things what one can say or cannot say out of fear of being singled i.e. people’s choices are becoming narrower and limited. There is a push to create the “Oneness in Unity” by directing everyone’s thinking patterns via narrow channels leading to fields of conformity i.e. a true dystopian reality marketed as Utopia. Take few examples of the kind of thought patterns getting beamed into people’s heads –

• We are all in this together. We are at war with the virus. Everyone is in grave danger, both young and old, poor and rich. No one is immune – this sets up the scene for “Stockholm syndrome” to begin.
  • We are all in this together regardless of race, gender, religion, political affiliations – this creates a feeling of Oneness.
  • We must do our part by protecting others from ourselves by self-isolating.
  • We must self-police and report on non-conformers.
  • We must watch and listen to our Govts. (read Overlords) to get further instructions – this primes the population to not think for themselves.
Now, as people get angsty and restless at home, they become primed to accept any choice that ends the misery – enter vaccines and greater restrictions on movement. People praise their govts for saving their lives and will support the imposed restrictions in the guise of protecting themselves and everyone. The captives now love their captors. “Stockholm Syndrome” complete.

The process works well on populations who lack the faith in the spirituality of all existence. First, they create a fear of death or shall I say, they play on people’s fear of “complete dissolution of identity and personhood” which is driven by Darwinian evolutionary thinking patterns. This forces people to engage in more self-serving behaviours since “You only live once so, enjoy it to the fullest and longest”.

Another deduction from observing current phenomenon is how people’s attention has been directed away from Earth changes and cosmic events. Something is out there and getting closer which could be an eye opener and hugely beneficial to the populace however they are being kept oblivious to it by way of locking them inside their homes and filling their time with needless TV and mind-programming. So, if a real incident were to occur, all surviving populations would simply lock themselves in their homes waiting for instructions from govts. Essentially, what we are seeing now is massive counter movement, a pre-emptive Co-Intel-Pro to the real awakening which is possible in upcoming months/years.

In a funny sort of way and as I observe, the current events are highly satisfying and amusing.

Thank you sid, I've posted this article on my bookmarks bar. It looks like one I need to study with a little bit more than my usual attention. Though I did notice that Whitley Streiber is quoted there, which set off some alarm bells for me...but as they say, you never throw out the baby with the bathwater! I will read and study it.
Once you read, you will notice that Whitley is not quoted directly but rather his example has been used to explain how the STS bidding process works and explained rather quite well.

Carefully observing the behaviours and reactions of the populations, countries and their leaders, one can infer that certain limits are being applied to people’s range of emotional expressions in the guise of Social Distancing and movement restrictions, Covid-19 being a mere tool of exploitation. There are things what one can say or cannot say out of fear of being singled i.e. people’s choices are becoming narrower and limited. There is a push to create the “Oneness in Unity” by directing everyone’s thinking patterns via narrow channels leading to fields of conformity i.e. a true dystopian reality marketed as Utopia. Take few examples of the kind of thought patterns getting beamed into people’s heads –

• We are all in this together. We are at war with the virus. Everyone is in grave danger, both young and old, poor and rich. No one is immune – this sets up the scene for “Stockholm syndrome” to begin.
  • We are all in this together regardless of race, gender, religion, political affiliations – this creates a feeling of Oneness.
  • We must do our part by protecting others from ourselves by self-isolating.
  • We must self-police and report on non-conformers.
  • We must watch and listen to our Govts. (read Overlords) to get further instructions – this primes the population to not think for themselves.
Now, as people get angsty and restless at home, they become primed to accept any choice that ends the misery – enter vaccines and greater restrictions on movement. People praise their govts for saving their lives and will support the imposed restrictions in the guise of protecting themselves and everyone. The captives now love their captors. “Stockholm Syndrome” complete.

The process works well on populations who lack the faith in the spirituality of all existence. First, they create a fear of death or shall I say, they play on people’s fear of “complete dissolution of identity and personhood” which is driven by Darwinian evolutionary thinking patterns. This forces people to engage in more self-serving behaviours since “You only live once so, enjoy it to the fullest and longest”.

Another deduction from observing current phenomenon is how people’s attention has been directed away from Earth changes and cosmic events. Something is out there and getting closer which could be an eye opener and hugely beneficial to the populace however they are being kept oblivious to it by way of locking them inside their homes and filling their time with needless TV and mind-programming. So, if a real incident were to occur, all surviving populations would simply lock themselves in their homes waiting for instructions from govts. Essentially, what we are seeing now is massive counter movement, a pre-emptive Co-Intel-Pro to the real awakening which is possible in upcoming months/years.

In a funny sort of way and as I observe, the current events are highly satisfying and amusing.

Very good psychological overview, Sid, thank you for articulating it. 👍

I believe most here clearly recognize this is a spiritual war and with a significant symbolic aspect.
A few days ago I came across this performance of Madonna from Eurovision 2019. Creepy is the right name for it. But I just forgot about it when reading this thread. Today a friend of mine asked me what that video is about and he pointed me among other things to the fact that Madonna is wearing eye-cover with 'X' sign and that there is such concept as Disease X which I didn't know about. I then watched the video again. It is full of violent imagery (gas masks, fires), includes flags of different countries (the last couple walking up the stairs is Israel and Palestine) and finishes with words "Wake up!". The whole performance seems to me like one of those messages that people in the know are sending to each other to notify themselves about coming world projects and events.
I remember viewing this previously in the past and the dancers with the gas masks were super creepy. Definite parallels to the DIA murals.

leadeurovision3.jpg

Because it came out last year in May, the Vigilant Citizen analysis was a bit off. However, current comments to the video clearly see the connection to coronavirus-19. Something I missed was the number of monks on each side - 20 and 20 i.e. 2020. I also didn't know about Disease X until the other post mentioned it. I looked it up:
Disease X is the mysterious name given to the very serious threat that unknown viruses pose to human health.
From Wiki:
Disease X is a placeholder name that was adopted by the World Health Organization (WHO) in February 2018 on their shortlist of blueprint priority diseases to represent a hypothetical, unknown pathogen that could cause a future epidemic.
During the video, Madonna says "the storm isn't in the air, it's inside of us" as she gestures to a masked dancer's midsection - meaning cytokine storm I presume. The whole performance is a satanic, anti-Christ ritual with an inverted cross on her initial robe and an upside-down reflection of a church resulting in another inverted cross.

Not everyone is coming to the future
Not everyone is learning from the past
Not everyone can come into the future
Not everyone that’s here is gonna last

The message couldn't be clearer and people are definitely getting that now.

The above article states that in the UK only 0.65 % of small and medium business that have applied for loans via the Coronavirus interruption scheme have received loans. 2022 firms have received £291.9m so far whilst the monthly pay roll of small and medium sized business is £41billion.

It seems pretty reasonable to assume that this is a concerted effort to wipe out any businesses that aren’t bid enough to feed at the big boy corporate pay trough with the convenient alibi that the loan process was just too bureaucratic to help those companies.

If what is currently happening is an attempt to create a digital money / vaccine certified economy, which has been suggested in various articles that have been linked in this thread. A logical and necessary step in that process would be wiping out any firms that did not support that new economic and social order.

However, City A.M. revealed today that UK Finance data showed banks had paid out just £291.9m to 2,022 businesses under the scheme, translating to an approval rate of just 0.65 per cent.

A report from economic consultancy Fideres Partners said the monthly pay roll of the UK’s 6m small and medium-sized businesses amounted to £41bn.

Alberto Thomas of Fideres said the slow pace of lending and the paltry sums so far disbursed would lead to massive job losses in the immediate future.

“You have a wall of redundancies and defaults coming which is immense,” he said. “You can pretty much count the days.”

I thought a good story would be a nice change. I work with my son cleaning and disinfecting roofs in the Comox Valley, BC.

On Monday he did a smaller job by himself while I stayed home with the grandchildren 8 and 4. He collected 300 cash for the job. On his way home he stopped at a smaller grocery store (Country Market) to pick up a few groceries. When he got home, he realized that he was missing $240 of cash. He was feeling pretty down, but decided to call the store. Apparently someone found the cash in the parking lot and turned it in to the store. He went back to the store and retrieved his lost day's pay.

Whitley is not quoted with approval. Read the article.

A nothing-post but wanted to post to it cause it came to me in a dream and I've had to wrack my brain this morning to remember it. Since the C's say the virus has the opposite effect of making people more controllable, maybe it forced the PTB to force their hand now and lock us down while they still had any chance doing so? I mean maybe there are no comets coming yet, maybe nothing amazing is about to just yet happen just now (please don't let these words bite me on the bum) maybe the ptb are just trying to get full control while they can and throwing all their eggs in the basket?

Someone sent this video to me featuring this guy who was the head of the largest business unit of Vodaphone in Newberry, England from 2013-2015. See what you think. Here's my quick transcription:

Thats what Im saying too! And Ive been "attacked" for it!! In places Id never think that would be possible!! Which is quite sad... These people should be an example of critical thinking, not an example of prejudice projecting.
Some people even imply that saying that 5G connection to cv is stupid and irresponsible!??! AFTER all the proof that has been posted for them to re-search it! And they dont seem to have a problem with the fact that 5G roll out is done in SECRET, during the night in a LOCKDOWN situation.
If you think that the lockdowns are done for your good you have a surprise coming your way. And it will be quite a horrible one.

I think most people still dont get how serious all this is and what might happen.

Besides. The PTBs CANT IMPLEMENT nano-chip vaccinations and smart-credit cards and face recognition WITHOUT 5G. Isnt that a good enough reason to say STOP to it?

In my recent experience, the unaware are clinging like crazy to the solid rock of their beliefs. Some are kind of coming out of their skin right now as they are cut off from their usual modes of light dissociation (shopping, social activities, gym visits, concerts, etc). I think this is behind some of the bad behaviors and over-reactions we are seeing in society at large. The only relaxed people I know in regular life are the very few that kind of see the big picture. I see no way to reach the others. I think people have to find out for themselves. When (if ever) they know they are being lied to, they will start digging.
Yeah, personally, I think that we are all being treated like cattle being sent off to the slaughter. People who are pretending that things aren't really as bad as what they are, or are somehow just going to magically "go away", are probably most at risk of being forced to confront the very thing they fear most. It's actually their own belief systems that's caging them and making them prisoners. Its what put's them at most risk of having no control over any situation. So, it stands to reason if a person's own belief system is making them a prisoner, then they aren't truly 'free' at all.

Sometimes I feel like a Jewish person in pre-war Nazi Germany telling all the other Jews to 'get out', or 'flee'. It's pretty depressing when you see what's going on, and you know that those you are trying to warn are just sticking their heads in the sand, saying something like "Oh, that'll never happen" and "If we pretend hard enough, things will 'go back to normal'".

I'm thinking there might also be different reasons why people are afraid. Some of them are afraid because they 'see' (or feel subconsciously) what's coming and it's enough to really scare them. Some of them 'fear' what they've been told to fear (i.e. the 'bogeyman' virus is 'out to get you'). It's the latter who are probably the ones most 'acting out' and misbehaving.

Back
Top Bottom