In my recent experience, the unaware are clinging like crazy to the solid rock of their beliefs. Some are kind of coming out of their skin right now as they are cut off from their usual modes of light dissociation (shopping, social activities, gym visits, concerts, etc). I think this is behind some of the bad behaviors and over-reactions we are seeing in society at large. The only relaxed people I know in regular life are the very few that kind of see the big picture. I see no way to reach the others. I think people have to find out for themselves. When (if ever) they know they are being lied to, they will start digging.

The split is happening now, if the geographical regions are being cut off from one another it is as C's stated: News Blackout.... Because it's effects will be mitigated by many factors from one area to another. That way it is much easier for the PTB to keep a handle on the handle, of the kettle about to go PRESTO!!!
If we cannot be near one another it is because nobody will perceive/ see/ hear the same things, and it may even be contagious through the power of the Light. For s/he is All That There Is... After all!....
Even this Stephen King didn't prophecise this one!
A few things I remember from the C's early transcripts about 4D when it was discussed that the underground bases in New Mexico were quickly altering many perceptions on the surface, ie.: like; cooking should be fun, driving dangerous, taking a metro in one city and coming out in Moscow?! ... yessss!....
You may have things break in your hands, your own car only start for your neighbour, start hearing things in the sky that justify why nobody is allowed out, etc.... And it is changing fast! The need to exercise as if you were on the film TITAN?! I dunno, help me here?! Starting to learn things ,much quicker. Having no fear!
The more time spent outside the more energy the feedback loop gives!
As stated in the last session: imagine a branching off of 2 or several realities, they will probably run simultaneously until a certain point, then???

The split is happening now, if the geographical regions are being cut off from one another it is as C's stated: News Blackout.... Because it's effects will be mitigated by many factors from one area to another. That way it is much easier for the PTB to keep a handle on the handle, of the kettle about to go PRESTO!!!
If we cannot be near one another it is because nobody will perceive/ see/ hear the same things, and it may even be contagious through the power of the Light. For s/he is All That There Is... After all!....
Even this Stephen King didn't prophecise this one!
A few things I remember from the C's early transcripts about 4D when it was discussed that the underground bases in New Mexico were quickly altering many perceptions on the surface, ie.: like; cooking should be fun, driving dangerous, taking a metro in one city and coming out in Moscow?! ... yessss!....
You may have things break in your hands, your own car only start for your neighbour, start hearing things in the sky that justify why nobody is allowed out, etc.... And it is changing fast! The need to exercise as if you were on the film TITAN?! I dunno, help me here?! Starting to learn things ,much quicker. Having no fear!
The more time spent outside the more energy the feedback loop gives!
As stated in the last session: imagine a branching off of 2 or several realities, they will probably run simultaneously until a certain point, then???

You may be right. I was thinking about this today. We've had a few reality glitches in the past few days, things disappearing and then reappearing where they were searched for several times. And then, of course, recall that bizarre incident with Ark's cap back in March/April of 2019 that was discussed in the session.

I do think reality is misbehaving.

This will be a perfect opportunity for all sorts of petty tyrants snd freaks to thrive.
Someone just posted this on FB;
“I agree they should stop selling tobacco during this pandemic and the gov should make it law. Unfortunately addicts will find it very hard but it seems not even corona and innocent people dying is enough to teach them a lesson and make them stop! You can find a new hobby like all of us bored non-smokers plus you will be glad saving all that extra cash! Don't you think it's selfish having to go to hospital with your respiratory problems, caused by yourself (and then expect family members to join you), at a time when people shouldn't even be trying to approach hospitals because that's where the majority of people are contracting the virus from and die and, because of your selfishness, cause extra stress and health risks to your own family members. I don't see this to be very different from the effect of suicide left on those behind”

What an ignorant, self-righteous moron.

Somebody sent me a screen share of a graph taken from some external source, that appears to be showing that if you look at CDC's own data regarding the Influenza and Pneumonia deaths, there seems to be a sharp decrease in Pneumonia deaths in 2020.

Not wanting to put something here that I didn't verify, I downloaded the source data here:

The data source has both Influenza and Pneumonia btw.

Then I created a pivot table and graphed it, and, voila- US Pneumonia Deaths - Weekly - 2013 - 2020

pneumonia_2020_trend_cdc_data.PNG

You can draw your own conclusions, I don't want to suggest anything...

My question is if someone could give me a status of what are the conditions actually in Russia, with at least one link to it, a kind of summary ?
What I read as recent information in this thread is that Putin gave the rights to local "gouvernors" to handle the crisis and apply the rules they want, with measures to be lifted whether sooner or later. Also, from what I understood, this confinment measures is just for Moscow and around, or a biggest area, but not the whole country, no ? I would like to know what is really authorized and forbidden ? I want to answer to my colleague with concrete information, because his new arg at this moment is (nonsense in fact) that I was showing Russia as a model which did not shut down its economy for this, and he's telling me that I was wrong !? Do not yet understand ... if 1 day before someone had red hair and the day after green ones, saying that i was wrong when i said yesterday he had red ones is kinda a strange argument, he seems to want me to concede that i was wrong ... ?
I can’t speak for all of Russia, it is very large and in each region the number of idiots in power (the government of the region) is different. Moscow still has the toughest control (both on paper and in reality), but so far even Moscow has not caught up with European countries in terms of population control. In other cities of the country (for example, in St. Petersburg) it is still softer simply because such a large city is difficult to control. In St. Petersburg, a lot of people sit at home (hundreds of enterprises do not work, including hospitals and clinics), but they are not forbidden to leave the house if they are not sick with a coronovirus. Those people who work freely go to work, without the slightest control.
In my city near St. Petersburg it’s still softer: people go shopping freely and walk. Yes, there are paranoids in medical masks and gloves (of different ages, both young and old), but they are 15-20% of the total population. Today it was warm (+20) and I met dozens of people on the city beach with children, old people with grandchildren, schoolchildren of 5-7 people, on bicycles, scooters. As elsewhere, in our city many enterprises do not work (private small business is almost killed), but the medical clinic works (unlike Moscow and St. Petersburg). A few days ago they wanted to close our city (block roads), but so far only concrete blocks are standing next to the road, the passage is free.
I have already written many times that in Russia LAW and REALITY are not the same thing. You can enter the execution for unauthorized exit from the house to the street. Only who will control the violation of this law?

I just got off the phone with a friend, a psychologist who usually works in a pneumo-oncology department. He told me that the floor had been entirely specialized to take in people with COVID-19. He intervenes with the nursing staff who have been requisitioned for the occasion and with the patients. He is exhausted every day because he has to follow a whole bunch of protocol every time he comes in or out of a room. Moreover some nurses worked in wings of the hospital where there were only benign illnesses (so no deaths) they suffer a lot to see some people dying. However, my friend made me understand that the number of people who die is 5 to 6 times less than what is announced on French television. As Joe, Gaby and many others have pointed out, these people suffer from multiple pathologies.

On the other hand, the secondary consequences are that some people no longer dare to come to the hospital and prefer to stay at home even if they have to go there for another problem. For example, an abscess, a bad fall with an open wound or other health events that, if it were to get worse, could cause people to stay at home to die. Because of this fear of the virus, of becoming infected in the hospital, these people could die at home by rationalizing what they have (everything will be fine, no need to go to the hospital). There is a cruel lack of protective equipment for the staff, they no longer have overalls for example and masks are distributed to those on the front line.

Once the period of confinement is over, many will no longer dare to shake hands or kiss each other to say hello. Moreover, habits will have changed so much that one can imagine how will the resumption of their work go, under what conditions? Full of questions with still full of mysteries.

Last edited:
Somebody sent me a screen share of a graph taken from some external source, that appears to be showing that if you look at CDC's own data regarding the Influenza and Pneumonia deaths, there seems to be a sharp decrease in Pneumonia deaths in 2020.
Well, makes perfect sense if all the pneumonia and flu deaths are being assigned to coronavirus. Total deaths are unchanged.

ART NEWS in the Times of CoVide 19: If you are TWITTERATY I recommend this man (or woman's) page, as far as I can tell he/she was a pilot in Russia until the Ides of March, his drawings have been a godsend to me. He posts nearly daily and has some very interesting perceptions from Moscow, Saint Pete, and flying on night flights daily until then: This was yesterday but please have a look if you like symbols or just very cool art:

The topic of forced/mandatory vaccinations started today here in Croatia. Only on PernarTV for now. Ivan Pernar was ranting about how theres no need for all-inclusive vs selective quarantine because that tactic can lead to more infections and less natural immunization. Which could then potentially lead to forced vacc. He did mention 0.1% rate of mortality from cv in young people. He asks some good questions and points out how un-constitutional this all is. The government is letting all taxes and other financial obligations continue but they are adamant that the lockdown must continue. Pure economic war, I dont know what else to call it. Against all who are in debt and live on credit or are poor. Totaly a war of the "elites" against the "people".
There are more and more comments on his videos of people saying they wont accept it forced vaccs.. But there are also these fascist types we all noticed emerge from the forest. I will translate a comment from a guy that will have none of it:
I was waiting for them to do this. Let them try to vaccinate me if I don't want to. Over my dead body. I can be blackmailed, threatened, blocked from everything, it doesn't mean anything to me, I never had anything with the banks or the state anyway. I have long ago become such that I am not dependent on any state or any society, I am completely independent and I do not need anyone's help for anything. That experience will serve me very well now. Conspiracy theories or not, I don't care, I just don't trust anyone and over the years it turns out I'm completely right. I don't have a loan, I don't hold anything in the bank (not even at home), nor am I interested in what anyone provides and advises, so I have my brain working, thank God. Why would anyone decide what I will do and how I will do it? Well, they are not Gods nor my parents. Whoever they are I say .... their mothers. They are all psychopathic / sociopathic shits who care solely for themselves and you are like ordinary sheep and a source of income for them. I will vaccinate them with 9mm rather than they me, that's 100%. And I will serve my sentence if it comes to that, if it escalates so much .. Have a nice evening
I think hes not joking but you never know...Id certainly avoid that 9mm part ...
And heres a reply from one of these imbeciles that are either on a paycheck from political party in power or he fears for his job and is forcing everyone to comply... Disguisting fascist behaviour in any case (Ive added explanations in italics):
Ohhoo, how we are strong, but you will have to get vaccinated, or quarantine for life, GET OUT! because of such fools as you, all this will last even longer, LONG LIVE BEROS(minister of idiocy), PLENKOVIC(prime minister from hdz) AND THE WHOLE STOZER(national emergency comitee) AND HDZ(sold out politicans with a conservative mask)

And I checked some online news papers and I picked a few titles Ill just describe for you. No forced vaccination headlines and I hope it will stay that way but it doesnt seem like it for now.

Our prime min. looks like hes cracking up under pressure and looks really tense when he says he wants even more un-necessary measures:
'Ne želim ni ponoviti riječ relaksacija, izvučena je iz konteksta. Svako naglo odustajanje od mjera može poništiti sve ono što smo učinili'
'I don't even want to repeat the word relaxation, it was taken out of context. Any sudden abandonment of measures can undo all that we have done '
he gave an interview on national TV but Ive seen just this headline with a picture.

Check this one out:
3 families claim that they now live on 60euros a week NO PROBLEM. And then theres a picture of one slightly fat couple with 4 kids that are chubby! And all of them are pale and have black under their eyes. And the picture is taken in what looks like a museum or a chapel. A complete projection article. 💩

It also seems that German Wings bankruptcy is news for Croatians because there were cheap flights to/from here...never heard of them. Last time I flew it was with a last minute combo and one plane even had propellers. I will NEVER forget that landing in Vienna 😱🥴

There is one that says that eventho there are raising numbers of cv infectees in NY and Italy there wont be so many deaths as has been expected because of the msm "experts" style of predicting 😅..

Msm is really acting like devils prostitutes. Trying their best to foment massive confusion and instill as much fear as possible while projecting a grim future. Im wondering who will break first now. On the streets you can now see 20% of little fascist in their gloves and masks, enjoying in their new found authority (They remind me of guys that grow beards instead of balls and think that their beards will fight their fights, like a new hipster fad/disease haha) and 80% walking in the sun...
What "worries" me the most is I keep hearing how 5G is silently installed left and right.

A few days ago I came across this performance of Madonna from Eurovision 2019. Creepy is the right name for it. But I just forgot about it when reading this thread. Today a friend of mine asked me what that video is about and he pointed me among other things to the fact that Madonna is wearing eye-cover with 'X' sign and that there is such concept as Disease X which I didn't know about. I then watched the video again. It is full of violent imagery (gas masks, fires), includes flags of different countries (the last couple walking up the stairs is Israel and Palestine) and finishes with words "Wake up!". The whole performance seems to me like one of those messages that people in the know are sending to each other to notify themselves about coming world projects and events.

Disease X is a placeholder name that was adopted by the World Health Organization (WHO) in February 2018 on their shortlist of blueprint priority diseases to represent a hypothetical, unknown pathogen that could cause a future epidemic. The rationale was to ensure that WHO planning was sufficiently flexible to adapt to an unknown pathogen. Director of the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Anthony Fauci stated that the concept of Disease X would encourage WHO projects to focus their research efforts on entire classes of various viruses (e.g. flaviviruses), instead of just individual strains (e.g. zika virus), so as to improve WHO capability to respond to unforeseen strains. In 2020, it was widely speculated, including among some of the WHO's own expert advisors, that the coronavirus disease (from the SARS-CoV-2 virus strain) met the requirements to be the first Disease X.

Back
Top Bottom