On a sad note ... on more on vaccine agenda: Italian minister says coronavirus ‘tsunami’ is slowly starting to back down but ‘hugs and kisses’ won't return without a vaccine

Source: Italian minister says coronavirus ‘tsunami’ is slowly starting to back down but ‘hugs and kisses’ won't return without a vaccine

Deputy health minister Pierpaolo Sileri said that normal life would only return to Italy after an inoculation was readily available, as the country's new infection rate continued to decline.

never let a good crisis go ...

But whether you misunderstood or I badly expressed

It's always something of both. It's really hard to know what someone meant when you can't see their face, their expressions, etc.

I agree that it's best to wait & see, on the material side at least. But the example I gave in my post, i specially chose the words in order to respect the "rules" of a valid intention, the following sentence : i would like to see the Vitamine C being the world most known treatment to cure cancers in my/the future , do you see something wrong in it ?

Well, I think it's not much different from sending "light and love" to make people good. We live in a world where people choose to believe lies over the truth. I think it should be formulated as follows: I would like to live in a world where I and others who share the truth use vitamin C to cure cancer in the future. Think of the word world as having such universality that it is shared by a myriad of beliefs. There are worlds within worlds and these within universes. We live in a reality built by a lot of consensus.

I was wondering just one thing : from where did you learn this, I mean, the exact rules and understandings to formulate a valid intention ? Just from the C's session(s) and maybe further discussions that followed ? From other source(s) ?

All that and also my own reasoning/experience, and other confirmations of the changing world.

About 10 pages behind.
This news just in, more censorship and a new word "infodemic" of misinformation.🙄

Facebook’s WhatsApp tightened message forwarding limits on Tuesday, restricting users to sharing forwarded content one chat at a time after a jump in messages touting bogus medical advice since the start of the coronavirus crisis.

The pandemic, which has killed more than 70,000 people worldwide, has been accompanied by what the World Health Organization (WHO) has called an “infodemic” of misinformation, prompting governments and other authorities to urge social media companies to do more to combat the problem.

WhatsApp, which has more than two billion users worldwide, said in a blog post it made the change after observing a “significant increase” in the number of forwards since the start of the coronavirus crisis.

“We believe it’s important to slow the spread of these messages down to keep WhatsApp a place for personal conversation,” the statement said.

A WhatsApp spokesman said the new limit was in place indefinitely.

The service has been imposing gradual curbs on message forwarding since 2018, after viral rumours on its platform triggered a wave of mass beatings and deaths in India.

Since last year, users have been able to forward a message to only five individuals or groups at once, down from an earlier limit of 20. The app also labelled any messages that had been forwarded more than five times.

Facebook and Twitter have responded to the deluge of inaccurate medical information posted in recent months by barring users from posting misleading information about the coronavirus, including denials of expert guidance and encouragement of fake treatments.

But direct content moderation is not possible on WhatsApp, where chats are protected by end-to-end encryption blocking even the app itself from viewing content shared by users.

That allows groups of hundreds of people to exchange texts, photos and videos, with no way to monitor the messages’ origin or full reach.
WhatsApp said in its blog post that the previous limits set on forwards led to a 25 per cent decrease in such messages.

The app also encourages people to flag suspicious content to fact checking organisations and has enabled the WHO and national health authorities to share reliable information about the new coronavirus on the service using automated accounts.

I don't know if they will wake up. What I know is that they wanted to do that. They are a bunch of criminals. They are Nazis. The are coming from Hell.
This will be a perfect opportunity for all sorts of petty tyrants snd freaks to thrive.
Someone just posted this on FB;
“I agree they should stop selling tobacco during this pandemic and the gov should make it law. Unfortunately addicts will find it very hard but it seems not even corona and innocent people dying is enough to teach them a lesson and make them stop! You can find a new hobby like all of us bored non-smokers plus you will be glad saving all that extra cash! Don't you think it's selfish having to go to hospital with your respiratory problems, caused by yourself (and then expect family members to join you), at a time when people shouldn't even be trying to approach hospitals because that's where the majority of people are contracting the virus from and die and, because of your selfishness, cause extra stress and health risks to your own family members. I don't see this to be very different from the effect of suicide left on those behind”

I wonder if people will wake up a bit more when this sort of thing starts?

I would send this person to Guinea, Conakry to do more ‘research’ and why not extract the people suffering from drug resistant leprosy.
quote from Article in Clinical Infectious Diseases · August 2016

Transmission of drug-resistant leprosy in Guinea-Conakry detected by molecular epidemiological approaches
Despite a remarkable decline in the prevalence of leprosy following the World Health Organization’s (WHO) global implementation of multidrug therapy (MDT) in the 1980s [1, 2], well over 200 000 new leprosy cases are recorded annually worldwide. The incidence rate has stagnated since 2005, indicating continuation of active transmission of the disease. Firstline drugs used for MDT against leprosy include dapsone, rifampicin, and clofazimine; second-line drugs include ofloxacin, minocycline, and clarithromycin. Because of the lack of effective alternative antileprosy drugs, resistance to the firstline drugs could seriously affect leprosy-control programs. The resistance of Mycobacterium leprae to antileprosy drugs has been observed in several leprosy-endemic regions, which is reported by the Global Sentinel Surveillance for Drug Resistance in Leprosy program coordinated by WHO [3]

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ected_by_molecular_epidemiological_approaches

Lovely poster. I was wondering if I could put some up in my neighborhood. There are mailboxes on every block and people put notices up all the time. And there sure are a lot of stressed out people these days who could use some EE. Anyway just a suggestion maybe it,s a bad idea I'm not sure?

On a sad note ... on more on vaccine agenda: Italian minister says coronavirus ‘tsunami’ is slowly starting to back down but ‘hugs and kisses’ won't return without a vaccine
Source: Italian minister says coronavirus ‘tsunami’ is slowly starting to back down but ‘hugs and kisses’ won't return without a vaccine
never let a good crisis go ...
This gave me an idea, based on the suggestion of Laura to make a list : this Italian "deputy" health prime minister, name "Pierpaolo Sileri" - ok, one spotted.

Idea is simple, it could even be used in other threads, each time you spot a clear STS minion in an article you post, add one structured line starting with a specific STRING, like this
<STS> Name / country / function / Comment
Note : other columns could be added, but the idea is not to create a database, just a "quick reference search", by adding a specific string. I chosed <STS>, but this can be anything else, it just has to be not common, or unique.

Here in this case this would give :
<STS> Pierpaolo Sileri / Italia / Deputy health minister / Vaccine promoter, probably BigPharma puppet
For B.G. this would give :
<STS> Bill Gates / US / Many bad roles / Virus & vaccines greatest promoter

It's late to apply the rule, but who knows if this thread is not going to skyrock to 20.000+ responses in a few months ? (almost 6500 at this moment) Later, with a simple search on the decided string (in this exemple "<STS>"), you can rapidly make this list, and it would be continuously updated with new names from time to time. FWIW.

Hello friends! i found this video , is a research very interesting about exosomes and how is related with covid-19, i didnt know if post it here or create another topic , good day friends!

I'm familiarized with most of that research, so I scanned through the slides. I also participated in an interview with a researcher that was convinced that common infectious diseases were not caused by viruses, and I also read his book. This presentation presents a similar argument, and I'm still not convinced by any of it.

I'm afraid that it might be the case of several respectable researchers falling into the "pattern recognition run amok".

-The coronavirus contain an RNA code.
-Some (if not most) of our non coding RNA (previously known as "junk DNA") have viral-like properties or origins. Although they don't code for proteins, they are highly functional in regulating the rest of the genetic code.
-Some of this non coding RNA have a key role in "evolution", brain development, regulation of the immune system, etc.
-Exosomes are a way of communicating information. Some of that information is in the form of RNA info:

Exosomes contain various molecular constituents of their cell of origin, including proteins and RNA. Although the exosomal protein composition varies with the cell and tissue of origin, most exosomes contain an evolutionarily-conserved common set of protein molecules. The protein content of a single exosome, given certain assumptions of protein size and configuration, and packing parameters, can be about 20,000 molecules.[14] The cargo of mRNA and miRNA in exosomes was first discovered at the University of Gothenburg in Sweden.[15] In that study, the differences in cellular and exosomal mRNA and miRNA content was described, as well as the functionality of the exosomal mRNA cargo. Exosomes have also been shown to carry double-stranded DNA.

Exosomes can transfer molecules from one cell to another via membrane vesicle trafficking, thereby influencing the immune system, such as dendritic cells and B cells, and may play a functional role in mediating adaptive immune responses to pathogens and tumors.[17][18] Therefore, scientists that are actively researching the role that exosomes may play in cell-to-cell signaling, often hypothesize that delivery of their cargo RNA molecules can explain biological effects. For example, mRNA in exosomes has been suggested to affect protein production in the recipient cell.[15][19][20] However, another study has suggested that miRNAs in exosomes secreted by mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) are predominantly pre- and not mature miRNAs.[21] Because the authors of this study did not find RNA-induced silencing complex-associated proteins in these exosomes, they suggested that only the pre-miRNAs but not the mature miRNAs in MSC exosomes have the potential to be biologically active in the recipient cells. Multiple mechanisms have been reported to be involved in loading miRNAs into exosomes, including specific motifs in the miRNA sequences, interactions with lncRNAs localized to the exosomes, interactions with RBPs, and post-translational modifications of Ago.[22]

Conversely, exosome production and content may be influenced by molecular signals received by the cell of origin. As evidence for this hypothesis, tumor cells exposed to hypoxia secrete exosomes with enhanced angiogenic and metastatic potential, suggesting that tumor cells adapt to a hypoxic microenvironment by secreting exosomes to stimulate angiogenesis or facilitate metastasis to more favorable environment.[23]

It is not that what they are finding is a cellular detox in the form of exosomes induced by environmental stress, although there is some of that happening. Viruses do exist. It is also not the case that RT-PCR for coronavirus testing is totally useless (although I do believe it is currently giving a lot of false negatives and even more false positives due to lack of quality control testing).

It is information at the most fundamental level. If anything, the research does gives some clues as to how this virus can affect and effect so many changes at so many different levels, including tapping into our non coding genes.

We'll see.

I didn't feel afraid. Ever since this started, I've always kept as calm an attitude as possible. After seeing this I can tell you with total confidence that I got a knot in my stomach. A horrible feeling.
It's not gonna happen. They always threaten with this kind of shit and try to outdo one another with who comes up with the most Nazi idea. This has been here dozens of times. Every epidemic, they threaten with vaccinating everyone. They'll keep trying, but the actual progress will be slow.

For starters, this is totally unconstitutional just about everywhere. Secondly, most people will go along with many things, but not this. Nobody will agree that this is OK. In most countries, there's no chance this would get allowed. Even in the US, there would be massive backlash. Just remember all the protests last year everywhere. Those people didn't disappear.

These talking head idiots are just reading the script and pushing and trying to see how far they can go. Even most of them don't believe they'd get away with it. They're just actors. Don't worry, it will turn against them before they can get this far. They made their move and went too far. The next phase will be people pushing back once they get really upset about all this, and they will.

Back
Top Bottom