Session 21 March 2020

@WIN 52,

I would just say adventuresome but that is just me. I may be a little off my rocker too but at my age, I could use a good rocker sometimes.:-P
When the collection took place, I was reading the thoughts of the person who did the collection. I immediately thought, why are they after my DNA? What are they looking for? I had thought about many reasons why, trying to understand what they wanted. I had even quit thinking about it as there were no answers to my questions.

Not only my DNA was used. There were quite a few other people's used as well, in the cocktail they mixed up.

Inuits have a genetic feature allowing them to live in icy places. Maybe Covid-19 brings us a gene 'ice' ? :-D
Having grown up in Manitoba and working in Northern Manitoba outside in -65°F, it is not the end of the World. You just need to dress for the occasion. When the temperature went above 0°F I would find myself working without a coat.

Growing food is a different problem that requires a person to eat whatever is available. So much for vegetarianism. Please pass the Whale blubber.

Sorry if this has been addressed before: If the virus escaped already two years ago and could freely spread, why did it become seemingly more deadly than the flu only recently after spreading to China? Just a mutation?
Also with the effects of various un-natural conditions that change the germ's virulence, like: environmental pollution (air, water), junk food (GMO ie altered DNA that interacts with our own DNA or with the virus' RNA), vaccines (altered viruses that interact with our own DNA), overload of heavy metals in our body, EMF pollution (cell phones, wifi, screens, etc), drugs.

Reposting from the Coronavirus thread.

this one Company keeps popping up on the mRNA Vaccine thing: Moderna Inc

Those videos are hubris in real time!!! You don't play with messenger RNA (mRNA) like that!

They say,

The potential advantages of an mRNA approach to prophylactic vaccines include the ability to mimic natural infection to stimulate a more potent immune response, combining multiple mRNAs into a single vaccine, rapid discovery to respond to emerging pandemic threats and manufacturing agility derived from the platform nature of mRNA vaccine design and production.

Well, well! As it happens, the coronavirus is among the largest known RNA viruses. So the vaccine is likely to contain a big chunk of RNA, so to speak. We'll see how that goes!

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

(L) And they were planning on doing exactly that, or something related, but we learn now that it backfired. So the question is: They are now working rapidly on a new vaccine that's supposed to counteract the screwup that they made. And they want to impose this new vaccine on everybody?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Lemme guess: That one's gonna backfire too?

A: Likely. Hubris!

Q: (L) Something like the Black Death would really do a number on the elite, wouldn't it?

(Chu) But it's likely that after this, people are going to think that everything is going back to normal and their systems will be very weak. And then the real deal hits.

A: No

Q: (Artemis) Are people being prepared to deal with the plague?

A: Yes

So they are talking about an mRNA vaccine... Here's an old article I wrote over 7 years ago. It's outdated, especially because the research I quoted was supporting the RNA world evolutionary theory. Sorry, I was more ignorant and naive back then. Though some concepts are still relevant:

"Junk" DNA includes a whole subset of names such as introns, retrotransposable elements, and non-coding RNAs (ncRNAs).[...]

The greatest shock of genomic science was to find that the human genome contains more viral than "human" genes.[...]

Most genetic diversity can be found in virus genes. Scientists agree that there are some 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 viruses in the ocean, and genetically they match almost nothing compared with genes from any microbe, animal, plant or other organism, even from any other known virus.

All living things have hundreds or thousands of genes imported by viruses. There is a group of viral species known as retroviruses which insert their genetic material into the host cell's DNA. When the host cell divides, it copies the virus's DNA along with its own. Retroviruses have "on switches" that prompt their host cell to make proteins out of nearby genes. Sometimes their switches turn on host genes that ought to be kept shut off, and cancer can result. This is precisely what our junk DNA - ncRNA- seems to be doing "next" to genes that have to do with stem cells and cancer cells.

What is known as endogenous retrovirus - endogenous meaning generated within - are the viruses that lurk in the genomes of just about every major group of vertebrates, from fish to reptiles to mammals. Virologists have found retrovirus-like segments in our human genome and they were able to track its genetic code down to an original functioning virus. The virus was called Phoenix, for the mythical bird that rose from its own ashes.

It is known that part of our junk DNA, the retrotransposable elements, is viral in its origin. It includes the endogenous retroviruses. But it is now argued that ncRNA (non coding RNA) might be viral in its origin as well.[3] This has interesting implications in the sense that epigenetic control of gene expression involves this junk DNA - ncRNAs.[4] It would mean that our entire junk DNA (98%) might well be very functional epigenetically speaking (more info on epigenetics below), and active in the induction of regulatory genes [...]

As it happens, a paper came to my attention just recently. I think it is very relevant in the sense that the fragments of hemorrhagic viruses that were speculated to be the cause of the Black Death (for more information see New Light on the Black Death: The Viral and Cosmic Connection), are listed as part of our genome, indicating that life on Earth has been exposed to rather dangerous viruses through our evolutionary history which then effected changes in our DNA:

One of the referenced article, says:

In recent years a wealth of information has accumulated about ncRNAs. They are characterized according to their function, location, length and also in relation with nearest structural genes. The non-coding RNAs have roles in a great variety of processes, including transcriptional regulation, chromosome replication, mRNA processing and modification, mRNA stability and translation, sex determination and even protein degradation and viral defense [3941]. For example, the alteration or loss of non-coding RNAs results in modification in developmental processes and diseases [42]. [...]

RNA editing is an epigenetic regulatory mechanism[...]

RNA editing expands the possibilities for expression of the epigenome by the production of different proteins from a single structural gene [73]. The RNA editing involves not only post-transcriptional changes but also phenotypic changes and therefore greater phenotypic plasticity of the organism against its environment. Thus, RNA editing generates variation of the epigenome contributing to the adaptation of organisms to their environments. In plants, there are data that show that RNA editing mostly affects evolutionarily conserved RNA codon position. These findings support the hypothesis that natural selection has contributed to selective fixation of certain RNA editing sites [74]. In animals and in particular in mammals, RNA editing is especially active in the brain, altering codons in mRNAs. RNA editing and other functional ncRNAs could be involved in diseases and also in brain development, brain plasticity and brain evolution. [...]

The RNA world, even though it doesn't justify evolutionary theory, it does justify Intelligent Design. It's an area that I would be very careful with. It could go both ways. It could backfire in unexpected ways. We do live in interesting times!

Also with the effects of various un-natural conditions that change the germ's virulence, like: environmental pollution (air, water), junk food (GMO ie altered DNA that interacts with our own DNA or with the virus' RNA), vaccines (altered viruses that interact with our own DNA), overload of heavy metals in our body, EMF pollution (cell phones, wifi, screens, etc), drugs.

All this was at about the same level two years ago I think. Yet the virus apparently spread freely back then without the serious effects it has now.

We may not have the accurate numbers yet due to a lack of large-scale antibody testing, but reports such as mortuaries in Madrid overflowing and them having use the ice rink suggest that this is definitely a serious issue now.

Thanks. I can start with sharing a little bit of what it is like in my part of the world. Sweden is the country with the least lockdown from what I understand; I am very curious as to why. Generally people complain and say we should lock down more.

Perhaps because a lockdown means backing down on the whole migrant issue, which is super big in Sweden? Not sure...

I am interested in joining the private FOTCM forum if that is possible at this point.

Just to follow up with this, have you also mailed in your written and signed application as well? That's an essential first step.

I am surprised at how many around me have really shown themselves to be Authoritarian followers, some really taking the lead (I tried to share my views with a friend and was belittled and told to trust authority) and others just kind of going along.

Indeed! Many of us have experienced similar situations. For some, I wasn't surprised to see the Authoritarian slant come out of them as I kind of knew they had that in them to begin, but others seem so terrified and frightened (which eventually turns to anger and hate in most cases) that they've lost all sense of reasoning and willing to give up just about all liberty and freedoms in order to feel 'safe' again.

At this point I refrain from too much contact with acquaintances because facing their programming is like facing a wall. Underneath it all I sense that everyone is worried how they will make money.

I think once people have fallen into line with the narrative it'll be near impossible to shake them out of it. The indoctrination from the media has been nonstop and the ease at which people believe it, it's like going up against the force of all society. I've had to keep my thoughts to myself and practice strategic self-enclosure with respect to just about everyone who isn't part of the forum. Nowadays it seems as if people are living in a different world. At least we can read and share here with everyone knowing we are going through similar trials seeing all of this unfold.

I think once people have fallen into line with the narrative it'll be near impossible to shake them out of it. The indoctrination from the media has been nonstop and the ease at which people believe it, it's like going up against the force of all society. I've had to keep my thoughts to myself and practice strategic self-enclosure with respect to just about everyone who isn't part of the forum. Nowadays it seems as if people are living in a different world. At least we can read and share here with everyone knowing we are going through similar trials seeing all of this unfold.
That's exactly how I feel for over 2 weeks now. It's very depressing seeing sensible people being drown in this madness. Thank God my wife has shared the same values since we met and we have each other to talk to. I can't image tragedy of those who must watch their loved ones going through it all, and have nobody in their household to talk to :-(

Perhaps because a lockdown means backing down on the whole migrant issue, which is super big in Sweden? Not sure...

But on another hand, PTB wants to stop the spread of Coronavirus for all the costs. Then I think that Consortium also told something to the Swedish Government to stop the spread of virus. Dunno why they prefer not to take so many drastic measures in Sweden. Hm Maybe migrant issue in Sweden is More beneficient for the consortium than stop STO mutated virus?

It is very draining and heartbreaking to have every single person you love programmed to the hilt and heading for destruction.

I can practice strategic enclosure for the most part, but how can we stop the draining of our own energy when witnessing family and friends partaking of the madness?

My family and I have more or less agreed to disagree; we do have great affection for another, but lately I've been attacked for my diet, called a vitamin addict (now I take them when no one is around, tricky, because 4-5 people live with me), being a smoker, etc.,etc.,

I guess it helps to trust in the Universe, trust the process, breathe, and so on, but BOY, it's hard sometimes, but it is getting better.

I really see how my numerous run-ins with narcs and OPs has trained me for this time, however, and am now rather grateful that I had to stand up for myself, question my reality, analyze everything, because I was lied to so often and felt alone so often, since my birth. It was meant to be and I know it. I believe almost all members here received similar training, and it has made us damn tough!

It really does help that I can post here; I don't feel alone anymore. The "afterlife thread" also helped me enormously to feel connected to an unseen world and understand that the Universe, the STO part anyway, is a strict, but loving parent, who keeps us on a short leash, but has always sought to guide us, if we would only pay attention. It guided us here, to Laura, the crew, every one here and the Cs. Whatever happens, I am so grateful for that!!

All this was at about the same level two years ago I think. Yet the virus apparently spread freely back then without the serious effects it has now.

We may not have the accurate numbers yet due to a lack of large-scale antibody testing, but reports such as mortuaries in Madrid overflowing and them having use the ice rink suggest that this is definitely a serious issue now.

No, you miss that it has not serious effect other than to really frighten the PTB.

Back
Top Bottom