We had a 5.3 richer shake at 6:30 this morning as you maybe saw in this thread.

And some after shakes... I felt a slight tremor even some 10 minutes ago, almost 3 hours later.

I wonder will we have huge virus outbreaks because of this! The way the msm spins the narration we should right? No isolation and everybody gathering to comment on the quake. Lot of damage in all old parts of the city and many people will be affected. Certainly people will have to work together...

And this happened on an eclipse (new moon) and right at the start of the new astrological year. Theres no coincidences!
Cant wait for a new S0 vide to see the KP index from this morning!

Maybe a good question for the Cs :was this a natural quake in Zagreb on 22/03/2020 at 06:30hours.

Eyes open, no fear! Calm in the eye of the storm

There is this Czech lady, molecular biologist and director of private company Tilia laboratories, who found a relatively cheap way to test for Covid-19 which was very uncomfortable for our prime minister whose company produces the test for double price so they tried to ridicule her work but that only attracted attention of media and she made waves now because she started talking about corona virus. And what she found immediately triggered response in the US because she expressed her opinion that the virus is genetically modified. I will try to paraphrase the most interesting part of her latest interview (she really wanted to explain the things in layman's terms):

When this interview was published the US tried to debunk her findings and Czech media obediently published those articles and statements from American scientist. The fact (to my best knowledge) is that the US has so far not been able to support their claims and are saying that more data is needed to support or disprove the claim of MUDr. Soňa Peková.
They try to do the same with the Pr Raoult in France...

This man Mikael Laitman is a genius in my opinion. What he says is so brilliant and so in tune with what the C's tell us. No wonder then that the true kabbala was given by some 6D STO beings.

Stop panicking he says don't buy into what MSM is telling you. Just look around and realize that this virus came not to scare you but as a gift from the higher powers to make us realize what we ve done to the planet ant to ourselves in our endless and senseless pursuit for wealth and career.... Receive this gift and start the work on yourselves.

Looks like this virus is only the beginning of the global shakeup for humanity the very shock of which the C's were speaking.....

We were and are still on the brink of self destruction. On the path to total extinction.The virus came and did what nobody could do. It almost stopped all wars and terrorism have you noticed it? It gave us a chance to start everything anew he says.

One interesting thing about all this is the almost total breakdown of political lines. Many right-wingers who formerly made so much more sense than the libtards are falling like flies and show their true authoritarian nature. As do many on the left of course. The dividing line seems to be crisscrossing all over the place. Funny how suddenly it's almost irrelevant whether you are a libertarian, conservative, lefty etc. People are showing their true colors left and right, literally.

I've noticed this too. Looking through social media last night had me worried about what may come. I'm seeing people who were open to look at statistical data at first completely shut down their logical thought processes because of the constant media propaganda. I'm extremely grateful for this thread and forum.

I've even seen some people starting to get aggressive over some not taking the 'social distancing' protocol seriously and it feels like it has the potential to turn ugly. For me it seems safer to ramp up my strategic enclosure and be as externally considerate as possible to the folks who are infected by this mind virus.

Just playing with some data sets I recently discovered on TradingView. Here is a visualisation of the COVID-19 confirmed cases in time, against the moon phases.

Not sure I see a pattern here yet (or that there is a pattern) but Full Moons seem to give energy to the growth of the case numbers. I will continue to watch this interesting albeit obscure correlation. The red area beneath the blue line, representing the number of cases, is Bollinger Bands.

In this context, it basically means that the global growth of confirmed cases is out of control.

COVID-19 Confirmed Cases.png

Pepe Escobar published a fine essay yesterday: We are all Stoics now | The Vineyard of the Saker .

In the conclusion of his essay, Escobar writes:
Imagine a system built on a selfless devotion to the welfare of others, and against all vanity. It’s certainly not what inequality-provoking, financial turbo-capitalism is all about.

Epictetus: “What ought one to say then as each hardship comes? ‘I was practicing for this, I was training for this.’” Will Covid-19 show to a global wave of practicing neo-Stoics that there is another way?

Perhaps FOTCM should offer Pepe Escobar an honorary membership.

Last edited:
I can’t help thinking in the current hysteria we definitely need to be strategic. Only offer advice when requested. People are hysterical and have bought this Corona virus story totally it wouldn’t be difficult to send individuals over the edge and put yourself in very difficult and dangerous situations.
I agree with you here a Laurs. For now sit tight and watch this play out. Inside I am extremely worried let’s see how this plays out as the drama has only just begun.

I haven't read the last 10 pages or so. Apologies if this has already been addressed, Thebull, but I think that faith in DCM, in FOTCM, in yourself and so on will - now more than ever - help you through it. But it is a muscle that you have to develop.

I have been focusing on my faith by listening to some of the MindMatters shows, joining prayer meetings, reading The 7 habits of Highly Effective People (which I think is a highly religious book, in the sense that when you practice these habits it will bind you to others).

Of course we need to be strategic and practice external consideration. But at the same time we need to be light-hearted (even when we don't feel like it) for others. Life IS Religion and if you are 'extremely worried' or stressed and vulnerable people may reflect something unpleasant back to you. As a seasoned police officer once told me: Some people smell blood if we don't treat the world with equanimity (paraphrasing here).

Last edited:
I think you've been triggered, United Gnosis. But your response made me think.

That rather ridiculous comment on Joe's disturbing lack of intellectual hygiene could not be any further from reality (you derived that conclusion from one post which allegedly 'demonstrates' that? I know him from interaction in person, here and on Facebook and probably have not been paying attention for the whole time that I am being under such a detrimental influence ... I am doomed! :wow:)

What bothers me is that you have also boldly stated that communication in this thread exhibits very disturbing properties. In fact the very things which the forum members engaged in Work are trying and learning to eliminate from their lives. Ha! I mean, hey man! You are perhaps the only person seeing this so because you've been part of this network for nearly 8 years and I presume that you consider it your (spiritual or intellectual or extended) family as I do, it is your turn to bring attention of the network to this critical situation, to this mental virus that infected this discussion (or potentially the entire forum). Would you care to open up a thread where you analyse the whole thing? Your and my family is in danger and you know that! Don't wait please. I mean it. It is terrible to think that this group might have been wrong all the way.

P.S. Message to admins: please, just in case, put Joe in quarantine now, he might very likely be patient zero! I am going to buy 33 rolls of toilet paper and lock myself up...

LOL!

I keep telling people that the main reason we have gotten things so right so often and for so long, is because we have the Cs to check with in addition to doing the research and work. And Cs have been proved right against the grain time and time again; I don't think they are gonna go kaflooey now! (I DO keep my eyes open, though!)

One interesting thing about all this is the almost total breakdown of political lines. Many right-wingers who formerly made so much more sense than the libtards are falling like flies and show their true authoritarian nature. As do many on the left of course. The dividing line seems to be crisscrossing all over the place. Funny how suddenly it's almost irrelevant whether you are a libertarian, conservative, lefty etc. People are showing their true colors left and right, literally.

Indeed, even on this forum. See United Gnosis for an example.

And they now know exactly who is controllable, all the people who panicked and bought tons of toilet paper.
Which is probably triggered by mind control.

I actually wondered if the obsession with toilet paper was a clue to mind control victims? Of course, it could be simply "beaming" of some sort, with images of running out of toilet paper being part of the program. Those psyops guys are probably rolling on the floor laughing at the TP panic.

Last edited:
Below I am posting fragments from sessions I revisited today that may or may not be relevant to the current virus situation (I bolded some phrases that stand out to me at the moment).

Session Date: October 11th 2014
(L) Well, I think that obviously "tribal" means physiological spiritual union profile, and that that may have something to do with what we were talking about at a previous session when we asked about Caesar's soul group. Physiological spiritual union profile would be what defines what tribe you belong to, but it's a spiritual tribe and not necessarily specifically physical. You can grow into it according to some criteria... “graduate” was the term used. Am I correct here about a tribal group being like a soul group? Is that an accurate way of putting it?

A: Very close.

Q: (L) Is there anything that can get me closer?

A: In some cases there is also a supersensory component.

Q: (L) What is a supersensory component?

A: Externally driven mutation.

Q: (L) Externally driven by what?

A: Most often by the occupying soul itself.

Q: (L) So are you saying that if a soul selects a body or gets a close frequency match to a body that it wants to use, that it can also modify that body for its own purposes if it needs to and if the DNA match isn't quite to its taste or purposes?

A: Yes.

Q: (Andromeda) So our souls can cause mutations?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) Does that happen pre-birth?

A: No, it can happen once the soul is seated and as needed.

Q: (L) So, what are some of the processes that can effect this in a physical way?

A: Diet is one. Also "arrangement" to contract the needed sickness.

Q: (Pierre) So you contract a sickness because the soul wants to learn something and experience something, and it's through this sickness that this learning will occur?

A: No. The soul and its helpers wants to trigger DNA modification!
[...]
(L) So, liquid DNA... What we have here is a little bit of a confirmation of what the C's were saying way back when, that DNA can turn from a solid to a liquid – the truncated liquid reference in the context of genetic engineering - to infect a cell. But we also know that DNA can also produce beneficial changes. The likelihood is that we have DNA that infected us at some point in time. It truncated the flow of some other DNA that's in our cells already there, but it isn't doing anything because it's been blocked by an infection that inserted introns of blockages. The possibility exists, I am surmising, that at some point in time, this could be changed or reversed possibly - probably - virally. Now, am I on to something here?

A: Oh indeed! The times ahead will be most interesting especially if the network both expands to the full tribal unit strength, and many others take the initiative to move up to the next stair step.
Session Date: August 23rd 2014
(Odyssey) We have some Ebola questions. What is the specific protocol to protect us from Ebola, because there's a lot of information out there?

A: Each situation can have variables, but in general a serious boosting of the immune system via diet and cold protocols can provide great resistance.
Q: (Odyssey) There was a video going around YouTube about how the quarantine centers and the detention centers line up on a map. Is there a link between this immigration situation and Ebola?

A: Only partly. It can be used as a cover for deliberate spreading of virus.

Q: (PoB) The previous answer was that they have limited knowledge about Ebola. What is the main point that they are missing? Can we ask it?

(L) What is the main point they're missing? I would say that if you have limited knowledge about Ebola, you can't say necessarily that it's a main point that you're missing. What if there are situations where Ebola masks itself, or produces symptoms but it's not evident in the blood or that sort of thing? I don't think a "main point" is applicable in a scientific way.

(PoB) The main thing that they are missing...

(L) The main thing that they are missing?

(Pierre) If any. It might be a combination. But we can ask what they are missing.

(L) Okay. PoB wants to ask, regarding the limited knowledge about Ebola, what is the main thing that they are missing?

A: Their lack of technical expertise.

Q: (Perceval) Can I ask about the answer “it can be used as a cover for the deliberate spread of the virus”, is that a plan to deliberately spread the virus?

A: It has always been "a plan".

I haven't read the last 10 pages or so. Apologies if this has already been addressed, Thebull, but I think that faith in DCM, in FOTCM, in yourself and so on will - now more than ever - help you through it. But it is a muscle that you have to develop.

I have been focusing on my faith by listening to some of the MindMatters shows, joining prayer meetings, reading The 7 habits of Highly Effective People (which I think is a highly religious book, in the sense that when you practice these habits it will bind you to others).

Of course we need to be strategic and practice external consideration. But at the same time we need to be light-hearted (even when we don't feel like it) for others. Life IS Religion and if you are 'extremely worried' or stressed and vulnerable people may reflect something unpleasant back to you. As a seasoned police officer once told me: Some people smell blood if we don't treat the world with equanimity (paraphrasing here).
I don't disagree with what you have to say here Mariana. Personally I have to tread carefully as my wife has bought into the covid media coverage and I have to be careful not to trigger a reaction.
Also from my experience at work and out of for that matter colleagues and friends by far the majority are completely in tandem with the government advice of isolate for your own good, stay away from people if you don't your irresponsible!
I don't think it's wise to try to reason with people unless they have requested help. Even if people do ask gauge where they are mentally before passing on information.
i have faith in the fellowship and myself tbh and I am an open and engaging person when I am out with friends and strangers alike. I have only managed to keep up with this thread as I've been off work this week but I thought I saw signs prior to been off that many people were following the government advice to the latter. I felt we are heading to a complete totalitarian situation where people are prepared to police matters for themselves if you go out on the streets.

Back
Top Bottom