In France if you are on the street without reason you are arrested and put in "garde a vue". In jail.

Here in Spain people clap everyday the heroes of this situation, doctors but now cops. They are risking their lives, you know. So clap clap clap. Suddenly this claps remember me the claps of the German when the Nazis were scrolling in front of them. Maybe I am exaggerating but not too much vue the circumstances, right? Because now we are in a prison. Maybe a good prison, but a prison after all. And that's not funny at all.

But also I remember this: the Germans that were clapping with joy/fear their leaders were also victims of them. And they suffered a lot. A sort of clap on the face.

So clap clap clap the cops, my friends. One day you will pay for your clap.

Wow, wow! Very hard not to be affected by the swift unfolding of events.
I too have been having panic attacks, hot flashes; feeling the strain, but my body is confused anyhow, due to peri-menopausal symptoms and Chronic-Epstein-Barr-Virus. Not sure what's going on there.
I tell the part of my body that it's doing a great job for me, and rub that part, and tell I love it, to which it responds well. ( sound kinda stoopid, lol!)
Almost everyone, including my family; husband and 2 daughters seem to believe the mainstream narrative, although I have had some influence, sometimes I have to leave the room.
I just have to emotionally detach to cope.
I also learned however many facts, statistics, etc., you present to people, they always find a way to disagree in such a way that actually does sound logical. For example, the reason the figures in China and S Korea have done so well is due to the strict quarantines, tracking and the like. No one is questioning the authorities.
But I have has a lot of training in being the odd one out, I've learned better how to disguise myself and hone communication skills.
Yes, I can see how very soon I will have to take a stand, e.g refusing the vaccine and taking the consequences.
I often think of good old JFK, not to pray for an easier life, but to get stronger.
The cognitive dissonance, however gives me brain fog, and I have probs sometimes presenting unemotional debate.
Hope I'm not making this all about me, I'm sure some of you have had the same experience when surrounded by Agent Smith.
I will be sending off my form to FOTCM.
Thank you people for your incredible input.
Thank you to share all of this Cassandra. By the way you have a very beautiful name.

Let's get some questions to ask the Cs together for a session soon. Really THINK about your question and can it be answered by research before posing it.

Background: We're all facing time of tough choices amid suffering induced by this panic and histeria. You can imagine scenario when you're forced to comply with something, even though you're against it. It's hard to give some more descriptive example as even imaging this is painful. Overall, there're going to be madness and we all have to go through it somehow, equipped only with stuff that would still be available to us. Let's assume that what I described so far is all about material or physical world. Now, there's also an "internal light" in each of us that usually fals through the cracks of physical world. It's the sum of our knowledge, experience, faith, etc. that cannot be easily removed from us or change by our oppressors against our will.

Question: At this final stage that we are now, should we stand up to things that we don't agree with, jeopardizing our and our love ones well-being, or should just give up fighting for this world and concentrate on this "internal light" only? In other words: does it make sense to risk ...(put here whatever horrible you can think about) just for the sake of rebellion in world that is over anyway? Or should we rather tune into and maintain frequency of a pendulum that lights our light, making choices that are less painful in this last drama of our realm?

So, people like him (the vast majority of the public I think) are now, thanks to Merkel's speech and other "great politicians" and the incredible fear mongering in the media, seemingly believing that people who do not follow the rules and especially the 1,5 Meter rule, are acutely endangering the lives of hundreds of thousands of people and hens forth are dangerous and in the final analyses murderers.

Exactly the same thing here.

Boy, things are heating up by the minute! Incredible. Short update from the german front; the craziness and pace in which things develop, both on the local as well as national level, is hard to put into words actually. Every day the restrictions given out at my workplace are increasing. Warning signs are put up everywhere in which things like the 1,5 Meter distance are drilled into people. Yesterday we even had to sign that we had understood that the chiefs want us to follow all those rules (including the 1,5 distance). Coffee place at work was closed with signs on it stating the reason for it "for the prevention of formation of groups" because of corona.

Almost nobody is eating at the canteen anymore. In the work brake in the smoking area, people try to stay away from each other 1,5 meters. Quite surreal to watch. Pretty much everyone you ask, including the mainstream radio people, are upset and angry about "those stupid people who are not following the distancing rules" because they are to blame. The public is literally asking/begging the government for the curfew now. The chief of my company called in a corona emergency workers' assembly. Yes you heard right. Guess how the distancing should have worked there? Everyone was staying away from each other about 1,5 Meters to listen to the chief, who spoke rather quietly. Therefore, people were instinctively gravitating ever closer to the chief and closer to each other and below the 1,5 Meter rule, to actually understand what he was saying. Watching this and being part of it in the middle of the assemply, for a short moment I just couldn't suppress a heartfelt laughter about the ridiculousness of it all, feeling myself directly transported into some kind of idiocracy movie. Catched myself quickly though, in a matter of split second suppressing the laughter. Then the chief started his speech, visibly very worried and emotional. In the first 2 or 3 points he said that the chiefs will try to have the company work in full capacity and without any short-time work being implemented as long as possible "until the automobile industry really stops", aka until it really filters down to us. Interestingly, he stated that they try to shift the focus to produce parts towards the chinese market more in order to compensate the losses of all the major European/Western car manufacturers closing down. Since the Chinese market seem to be rather good and going up again. Then came his final point; He started to cry and got angry at the same time (in a childish kind of way), proclaiming (paraphrasing) "but now the most important point of all I want to express here", proceeding with "we need to distance ourselves from each other 1,5 Meters!" explaining/scaring/threatening people by saying" I feel that there are still people here who don't take that seriously!" adding "the lives of hundreds of thousands of people are at stake!" while half screaming and crying.

So, people like him (the vast majority of the public I think) are now, thanks to Merkel's speech and other "great politicians" and the incredible fear mongering in the media, seemingly believing that people who do not follow the rules and especially the 1,5 Meter rule, are acutely endangering the lives of hundreds of thousands of people and hens forth are dangerous and in the final analyses murderers. The funny thing is that everyone, including those who believe all of that and follow it "strictly", are constantly transgressing that rule seemingly without any awareness of it, while being quick to point out "those other stupid people out there who are not following that rule". It's so crazy and frankly downright spooky.

And on the national/state level things are moving in breathtaking speed downward as well, pretty much as in all the other testimonies here from other countries. In the second biggest state of germany for example, it has just been announced that there is a ban of more than 3 people gathering in public places. People who are not following those rules will be fined (up to 25,000 €) and even jailed for several years. I could go on and on.
The similarities of what is happening now to the Nazi Germany is astounding! More and more! Now we are the "Jews", the victims. It took more then 3 weeks to put laws against them, but little by little they were banned from everything, from life itself, from the day by day. They are doing the same thing with us, but in a week as fast as possible. Like the Jews under the Nazis, we can no go outside, can not go to the movies, do bicycle, go to the beach, can not go to the library, or to the cinema. Can not play on the parks, can not walk on the streets! What????? Can not talk to others human beings, can not be near them. They put us in prison if we are outside on the streets without an official paper. So I affirm that we are the new Jews in 2020. And what they did to them?

Here in Spain people clap everyday the heroes of this situation, doctors but now cops. They are risking their lives, you know. So clap clap clap. Suddenly this claps remember me the claps of the German when the Nazis were scrolling in front of them. Maybe I am exaggerating but not too much vue the circumstances, right? Because now we are in a prison. Maybe a good prison, but a prison after all. And that's not funny at all.

But also I remember this: the Germans that were clapping with joy/fear their leaders were also victims of them. And they suffered a lot. A sort of clap on the face.

So clap clap clap the cops, my friends. One day you will pay for your clap.

They started doing the same thing here. And on YT you can see the same movement in other countries. So it seems that even that is organized by hidden powers.

For what it's worth:

Successful High-Dose Vitamin C Treatment of Patients with Serious and Critical COVID-19 Infection
by Richard Cheng, MD, PhD

http://www.orthomolecular.org
A group of medical doctors, healthcare providers and scientists met online March 17, 2020, to discuss the use of high dose intravenous vitamin C (IVC) in the treatment of moderate to severe cases of Covid-19 patients. The key guest was Dr. Enqian Mao, chief of emergency medicine department at Ruijin Hospital, a major hospital in Shanghai, affiliated with the Joatong University College of Medicine. Dr. Mao is also a member of the Senior Expert Team at the Shanghai Public Health Center, where all Covid-19 patients have been treated. In addition, Dr. Mao co-authored the Shanghhai Guidelines for the Treatment of Covid-19 Infection, an official document endorsed by the Shanghai Medical Association and the Shanghai city government. [1]

Dr. Mao has been using high-dose dose IVC to treat patients with acute pancreatitis, sepsis, surgical wound healing and other medical conditions for over 10 years. When Covid-19 broke out, he and other experts thought of vitamin C and recommended IVC for the treatment of moderate to severe cases of Covid-19 patients. The recommendation was accepted early in the epidemic by the Shanghai Expert Team. All serious or critically ill Covid-19 patients in the Shanghai area were treated in Shanghai Public Health Center, for a total of 358 Covid-19 patients as of March 17th, 2020.

Because if you compare it to China it is like 434782 times more death than in China if you compare the populations. (1% of Itallian cases of death because of coronavirus to 0.00023% of Chinese cases of deaths)

Correction: 434782% , and 4347 times more the differences.

A: Invasion happens when programming is complete...

(L) I would say that if there were crop failures, economic collapse, and so on, that those things would bring about a revolution and while you're in the middle of the revolution THEN everything goes kaflooey. That would be my guess.

A: Yes

we don't NEED an alien invasion with psychopaths ruling this world as their transdimensional agents. And it has occurred to me that when you said that way back when, that basically the invasion has already occurred! It's here, now. It's psychopaths in power!

They've always needed human-looking beings to control, to manipulate, or to even "download into" in a funny sort of way, like a possession or an activation. It's like they're sitting at some control console in some hyperdimensional place controlling their agents the way we control remote control toys.

You should be aware that there are swarms of missiles ready and waiting to be launched at the order of the military sky watchers so as to mask what is going on. In this case and even others there was both: A comet explosion followed by a missile launch to keep the masses calm.

(L) So in other words what you're suggesting is that there is a network of missiles around the planet belonging to various different countries. At any given time, somebody can give the order for somebody in the right place to launch a missile to cover up the fact that there are comets. Is that it?

A: Yes precisely. You need military activity to mask celestial events. And so it has always been.

I have the feeling that the so-called "alien invasion" is really comets.

A: Pretty much.

Q: (L) Well, it just seems like psychopaths have really screwed things up.

A: They will get all the blame!

Q: (Andromeda) That's an interesting... (L) Way to look at it. (Burma Jones) So then back to what Galaxia was wanting to know, is there going to be a revolution? Are people actually going to wake up and start... (Galaxia) And do something about it?

A: Oh indeed!

Q: (Galaxia) Now that's what I like to hear! (Andromeda) Is it going to be a very bloody revolution?

A: Yes.

Q: (Galaxia) On both sides?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) Is it gonna be more concentrated in one particular area of the globe, for example in the US, as opposed to world-wide?

A: Yes. We have mentioned a 5D city on a hill.

Q: (Perceval) Is this in reference to the ice age in terms of the blame that people give to the government and that causes the revolution?

A: There are a few more steps before an ice age. Some of them not very pleasant.

Q: (Perceval) Earthquakes, volcanoes, economic collapse...(Burma Jones) Mass starvation. (Perceval) Plague. (L) Crop failure.

A: All of those and more.

So basically, get the popcorn ready if you can and smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Remember that movie Independence Day ?
Specifically the part where the president had the momentary mind meld with the alien entity and he said, I saw what they want, their a VIRUS and they invade planet after planet etc. Kinda makes me think of how Trump has declared war against the invisible enemy virus. And he did just announce the activation of the US Space Force not long ago.
Another odd thing is that the media started asking people to put their Christmas lights back up and some people are not only turning on the lights, but putting the tree up again!
What on earth does that have to do with anything?
The whole thing just gets stranger by the day.
I think the question I have would be, are they going to haul out those soldiers from all eras in storage underground, since they wouldn’t have to arrive from the sky, but from under our feet.
I don’t know, maybe I,m only looking for a different boogie man because I just can’t get scared over the current one.

Thursday shopping in our city:
[We have a shrinking population now at 17 000. Was 20 000 in 1996)

Nervous, strange looks from people on the street. Some checking out the others warily.

Chinese discount market:
The two low-pay [indigenous] workers there looked worst sick. The younger one looked healthier, but the older lady was visually suffering the worst. The older lady especially looked pathetic and sick from constantly wearing that mask. Their big hall is almost dark, poorly & artificially lit, windows blocked with red, A'la Chinese fashion, almost no natural light enters. I'm the only shopper.. I didn't even go to the other big Chinese "clothes dump", as it looked neglected worse than this one, months ago.

Newly opened big, shiny clothing stores:
I went to three of these. Excellent lighting, clean, one had quite the luxury appearance with white marble shiny floors and in that one two healthy-looking ladies, but they didn't bother putting up their masks. For the couple minutes I was there, at one place, there was only one other customer, anywhere else - in clothes shops - I'm the only shopper.. Only one lady was wearing a mask.

Two small fashion stores:
As all the really tiny shops are closed on their own with a pandemic-note, I went to the remaining two small fashion stores. No ladies wore a mask in either. One complained she will have to close the store for an extended period, sighing:
- This is crazy! It's totally not worth working here now. I'm closing tomorrow..
In the other small fashion shop the lady told me they are only allowed to remain open until 15:00pm.

Professional jeans shop:
[selling truly excellent domestic jeans]
Lady in her sixties with surprising integrity and experience. She was not wearing any mask and was completely unaffected from all the hysteria going on. She recognized the clothes I was wearing [bought at her shop] from ~15+ years ago. :D She very professionally offered me one jeans, matched to my old one put on the desk. I tried it on and it fit perfectly. Excellent product quality all over. She was so cool the entire time. Told me technical details about the brand I was looking for and the similar brand she was selling, detailing how even youngin's love these old-style jeans. WOW! I was thinking telling her "I wish you to remain in excellent health, for I might need to buy five more of these superb products soon!". That however would have alluded to this pandemic hysteria in the city. She was so calm and steady, unmoved that it felt ridiculous saying it out loud, as I'll come back anyway and she knew that from experience. :D

Tesco:
Completely calm inside.
Seeing the line before its pharmacy I was thinking:
- "What is going on? Are they giving away inoculations so fast?"
Nope. There is a note on the pharmacy door declaring that only a single customer is allowed inside the pharmacy, the rest has to wait outside. One worker was pulling a couple boxes on a utility cart and as I speedily brushed by, one box fell off, its content thrown on the floor. I was quickly reaching to put the box back, when the worker - wearing a mask and gloves - moved in, unusually 'ready to serve', not allowing me to touch the box:
- Thank you, but I will take care this!
Other than that, calm. Usual number of customers before 15:00pm moving around.

Vegetable market Wednesday:
Controller was wearing a mask handing out the usual slips to the merchants. [small fee for stands]
One wholesale vegetable seller was wearing a mask and gloves with signs posted in bold, possibly about touching vegetables. Other merchants didn't bother with masks. But a number of people, including me, were asking the rare and good Obyvatel farmers - Full Respect to them!! - for their local contact info [street address], in case local authorities close this One & Only grocery / vegetable market for good as well.

Flea-market: every Wednesday..
[our big 'one & only' with excellent prices and some good / excellent products you can't buy anywhere this cheap]
Closed with a sign from the mayor: "Because of the ongoing pandemic situation.. this place is closed"

Last edited:
In NZ, today with a great fanfare, the PM did a TV interview from her desk (ooh aah). She announced a 4 level CV19 alert system, where L1 is a few cases and no issues and level 4 is uncontained spread and complete lockdown. Apparently we are currently in level 2 - which means no current evidence of community transmission; over 70s and people with respiratory diseases or compromised immune systems must self isolate; people must practice the 2 m distance; unnecessary domestic travel is not to be undertaken; panic buying to stop; schools may shut down for 72 hours if a case in that school is detected. All in all, not too over the top yet. What will be interesting is to see how quickly they ramp it from 2 to 4.

Let's get some questions to ask the Cs together for a session soon. Really THINK about your question and can it be answered by research before posing it.
Thank you very much for this opportunity.
I'd ask two questions:
in the case that a mandatory vaccination is forced that could carry something physical that affects the freedom of the being and the soul, we would have some defense (supplement, treatment, attitude) that would annul its harmful effects. (I'm assuming that in the face of a big economic crisis it would be mandatory to present documentation that you have been vaccinated in order to collect any basic income that would prevent you from dying of hunger).
The second question may not be directly related to the current crisis, but I think it is indirectly related:
we know (from Cs) that strobe lights and signals are bad and restrict our perception. But what happens when these lights or signals are variable? For example, a pulsed light that varies gradually from 2 to 100hz in a few minutes without stopping at any specific frequency. My suspicion (and this is what I notice with my tests with the infrared light bed) is that this could actually lift or attenuate restrictions imposed by specific frequencies anchored in our environment (It could be something like walking down a road with a variable diversity of signals to which one is exposed which to some extent balances out). But, obviously I have many doubts about it.
Thank you very much for at least considering that these questions could be useful, in case they have not been already answered in some way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom