Ice Age Preparation ?

“There’s no danger of an ice age popping in now,” says Penn State glaciologist Richard Alley. “I believe that most people studying this field think that, without any human intervention,…a new ice age should arrive 20,000 years into the future.” Likewise, it’s generally accepted that our civilization's increase of atmospheric greenhouse gases could make it tougher for that ice age to get going. However, William Ruddiman, a climatologist at the University of Virginia, is one scientist that suggests that the transition to the next glaciation should have already begun. Ruddiman's research says that early, pre-industrial societies generated enough greenhouse gases to actually stop a current-day ice age from happening altogether. But whether nature or humans avoided an ice age recently, we still have 20,000 years or more to wait before the next one.
“It’s a fascinating idea,” says Alley, “but it doesn’t mean anything for the future. If you’re concerned about staving off a new ice age, the wise thing would be to save your fossil fuels for 20,000 years from now and burn them then. But nobody has 20,000-year planning in their blood.”

“There’s no danger of an ice age popping in now,” says Penn State glaciologist Richard Alley. “I believe that most people studying this field think that, without any human intervention,…a new ice age should arrive 20,000 years into the future.” Likewise, it’s generally accepted that our civilization's increase of atmospheric greenhouse gases could make it tougher for that ice age to get going. However, William Ruddiman, a climatologist at the University of Virginia, is one scientist that suggests that the transition to the next glaciation should have already begun. Ruddiman's research says that early, pre-industrial societies generated enough greenhouse gases to actually stop a current-day ice age from happening altogether. But whether nature or humans avoided an ice age recently, we still have 20,000 years or more to wait before the next one.
“It’s a fascinating idea,” says Alley, “but it doesn’t mean anything for the future. If you’re concerned about staving off a new ice age, the wise thing would be to save your fossil fuels for 20,000 years from now and burn them then. But nobody has 20,000-year planning in their blood.”

Referring to the bolded part, the transition to the next glaciation has already begun 🥶

We have an interesting thread about it here:

Additional info you may be interested in:

If you are a Facebook user you may find this group interesting too :-) Weather anomalies around the world

This is a fascinating thread. I would like to throw in my observations.

If you look at the glaciation cycles of the past 1 mln years, the inter-glacial period lasts on average 10~12K. We are past 12K from the last Ice Age, so well overdue for its return. This is just a simple observation of the cycles. This time, however, we are dealing with the twin sun's presence in our solar system and its grounding effect on our Sun. So, we may expect low Sun spot count just like during the Maunder minimum. This will last probably for 80~100 years before the Sun spots return to the normal count. Once the Sun spot activity returns to normal cycle the climate outside of ice covered areas will be hardly different than it is today, just as the C's pointed out in one of the sessions. However, this does not take into account the cometary impacts that we know will happen and influence the climate. The post-cat climate will be much colder due to the comet dust, vulcanic ash, smoke from burning vegetation and material ejected into the atmosphere from the possible impact. If the Younger Dryers event is any indication, it took 1000 years for the warming to resume after the cataclysm, so we may expect the similar scenario here, where the natural return of the Ice Age will be aggravated by the cometary impact and vulcanic eruptions. But this is of little interest to us, since we will either successfully transition to 4D or die during the future cataclysm.

Next thing we will have to deal with after the Ice Age returns and before the cometary impact is the pole shift. Since the comet cluster has a strong EM field, it will stop the Earth's rotation shortly before the comets arrive. This will cause movement of the Earth's crust (or the litosphere) causing a lot of vulcanic explosions, massive earthquakes and massive tsunamis all over the globe. The C's said the new pole is hard to predict since it is a chaotic function, thus we cannot predict how the Earth will flip and on which latitude/longitude each of us will end up. You may prepare a fantastic homestead only to find yourself in the polar regions after the shift and you will be forced to move towards the new South or even the new North. That's why I am not planning on spending too much energy and resources on getting some land in the South, nor am I am getting attached to the land. We all will become nomads, just like our ancestors in the past. Yes, I want to sell my land in Poland and buy some homestead in Hungary to permanently move South mostly due to family reasons, but I am not expecting to be tied to that land forever. I will move wherever necessary if and when the need arises.

I would like to also share some information from two psychics I came across on the Internet. They are both in Polish language, so of little use for those who are not Polish, but they provide quite interesting insights for the immediate future.

One, is an old lady, who travels in her sleep to the future and gives very precise insights into how things will progress. Why I find her interesting is that she insists that our Sun has a twin. She made a nice drawing to show our solar system with 2 suns. She claims that this is what her guides told her. She also sees fire from the sky and small burning fireballs hitting the Ice cap and causing it to melt. She also made a nice drawing to depict it. Most likely she refers to the comet fragments raining on the North Pole. She also describes in a very great detail the pole shift and resulting cataclysms and gives exact instructions what to do in order to survive those cataclysms. She describes vulcanic eruptions all over the globe and resultant air pollution, hurricane winds, massive earthquakes and tsunamis and then rain of fire from the sky. It makes quite a lot of sense and her story is very well aligned with what we know from the C's. But the most intriguing part is one of her dream time travels when she goes to the year 2028 and she says that at that time the Earth or rather human civilization is destroyed, cities are a pile of rubble with very few people surviving here and there and hiding in caves and permeating feeling of hopelessness. So, if this is correct, we may have 8 more years at max before it's all over for this civilization.

The other source is Mr. Jackowski, a prominent Polish psychic with 30 years of track record of correct predictions. He found thousands of bodies of missing people, predicted 9.11, the financial crisis of 2008, shooting down of the Russian military jet in Turkey, not to mention correct weather predictions for upcoming seasons (last 2 years that I follow his channel on YT, he was spot on with his weather predictions). He also likes Putin and considers him a peacemaker. His predictions from the last year regarding 2020 are quite interesting. He predicted in December the escalation of tensions between USA and Iran. He predicted the provocation in regards to the Ukraine plane shot down, he also described precisely how the escalation of the war with Iran will progress and believe it or not, he said the Israel will be destroyed as the result of the Iran tension escalation and it may happen even this current year. So, he is a very good source of short time predictions and I always follow him to see what's in stock for the immediate future. Now, he made 2 quite interesting predictions in regard to Poland in the past 2 years. First one was that he sees Polish people migrating South and he said the safe place for the Polish will be in Hungary and Romania, later adding Bulgaria too. He said he sees highways full of people moving by foot towards these 3 countries. He was not able to say why they move, but pointed out it was related to the air quality and that people could not breath and had to move elsewhere. He described it on 2 separate occasions. My speculation is that this mass migration is related to the return of the Ice Age and breakdown of the weather in Poland forcing people to move by foot to more southern location. Migration by foot suggests either that driving conditions are such that you cannot use the car to move (too much snow?) or the fuel is scarce, or both. Another interesting prediction from the end of September 2019 was made after the elections in Poland. He said that this new government (not really new, since the same party won the election) will only operate 2 year after which it will cease to function. He could not say why, but pointed to some "random external event" as a possible cause. Two years from 2019 is winter of 2021. Why would a government cease to function? Even during war governments function, so this could point to some serious environmental event that completely shuts down the government. The Ice Age rebound fits the bill, since the snow would literally bury the capital and the governmental infrastructure. This timeline fits well with what David D from Adapt2030 predicts as far as what he calls Mini Ice Age return. He shows Zarahova's et al chart of magnetic currents on the sun cancelling themselves out with the peak in 2021. This is when he believes the Mini Ice Age similar to Maunder minimum will start. So, if you consider these 2 sources converging on the specific year, one psychic, one based on the science, we may in fact see the Ice Age rebound in the winter 2021/2022 or at least the beginning of the rebound, which itself may take 2 or more winters. So, my opinion is that already in 2021 will see the return of the Ice Age.

One more prediction I saw was of Baba Wanga (from Bulgaria) for year 2021 and she said in December we would see the 2nd Sun in the sky. Once we see it, the countdown to the cometary bombardment starts, since the 2nd Sun will knock a new cluster of comets towards the inner solar system. But what about the previous comet cluster? It is still lurking in the background somewhere. So, we may have in fact a double whammy, one hit from the old cluster and the other from the new cluster. One way or the other, once we see the 2nd sun, we should know that the end is near.

So, based on these predictions and the recent C's warning, I am of the opinion that the greatest show on Earth will start in 2021 with the rebound of the Ice Age that will set people and nations in motion, followed by the escalation of the war between USAvsRussia+China, followed by the pole shift and destruction of the infrastructure, followed by the comet impact(s) to finish the human civilization off. All happening till 2028.

The next 8 years will surely be an interesting time to live and follow. And when the Wave will arrive in all this chaos is anybody's guess.

So, buckle up guys, the greatest show in the Earth's history is about to begin!!!

Cheers!

Well, obviously I guess with prediction it's hard to say when or how precisely things will ultimately unfold. But, yeah there's some pretty tough things cooking up for humanity.

But the most intriguing part is one of her dream time travels when she goes to the year 2028 and she says that at that time the Earth or rather human civilization is destroyed, cities are a pile of rubble with very few people surviving here and there and hiding in caves and permeating feeling of hopelessness.

I guess the above is well possible in the future and has happened in earth history, but the image is still terrifying.

Well, obviously I guess with prediction it's hard to say when or how precisely things will ultimately unfold. But, yeah there's some pretty tough things cooking up for humanity.

Agreed. I do not claim 2028 is the end date, since the sequence of events may still change and things may drag well into the 2030's, but it surely looks like when things start rolling, it will get nasty and rather quickly.

I guess the above is well possible in the future and has happened in earth history, but the image is still terrifying.

Indeed. I still cannot wrap my head around this, but we have been warned 20+ years ahead, so we should not be surprised when all those cataclysms finally arrive.

Forgot to mention that C's in their 2017 session while answering Laura's question about the Ice Age return told us it will come within 5 years. So, 2017+5 is 2022, which aligns with what both of the sources I mentioned. So, we are talking winter 2021/22 or 2022/23 when the Ice Age will begin. In my opinion the war with Iran, which will lead to the conflict between USA and Russia, will escalate before the Ice Age so this or next year.

One way or another it's a chilling thought...

Krzysztof Jackowski made same prophecies for the coming months yesterday on his YouTube channel.

For the end of September, he sees a large increase of incidence of the COVID-1984 in the North Germany following by the North Poland, leading to the 2nd wave, that will be portrayed by media as more dangerous. This will result in loss of some civil liberties, not by legislation, but by reference to reason defined by imposed narration („stay home, save lives”, etc.).

But the most interesting things will start to happen in November. He’s not exactly sure, but he thinks that November is a kind of doorstep for the events to unwind. In his vision, he sees Polish Prime Minister speaking on TV, that „the Polish state will be doing everything to ensure that nothing happens to its citizens” in a reaction to some surprising event that will happen suddenly outside of Poland. In a relation to this event, there will be a blood donation requests organized. As with the COVID-1984, the media will be providing daily reports about some kind „contamination state” in Poland.

It looks like 2020 still got something big for us... 🛸

The sun is entering a solar minimum and there are several recent confirms or reports from NASA scientists confirming that they are seeing unexpected behavior in terms of how rapid the minimum is happening. I dont intend to make this thread in hopes of confirming that there is an Ice Age coming, because this is all expected from what the C's have been telling us. My issue is I don't know what I should be doing in terms of preparations..

I currently live in the northern hemisphere, in Canada, so pretty high up there, and I don't know if I should be considering moving somewhere closer to the equator, or if I should be preparing in any way. My hopes and dreams are that one day I have the means to acquire some land and make it self sustainable and able to fend off any catastrophe that happens, but at this rate I don't know if that is even feasible, the rising cost of living, especially in my city (Vancouver) makes this very hard to accomplish, I am not in the place I want to be yet.

Is anybody else planning or preparing for the cooling period, anybody else apprehensive about it? I am very curious as to what people on this forum, who know whats coming to some extent, are planning for the not so distant future, when all of these things we've been discussing for a long time finally ferment in to reality.
The governments have been preparing for this for some time - but only for "their" people. What they have done is to build underground cities and installations all over the world (it is a global project) and these are all connected by high speed (mach 2 or better) trains which travel through tubes kept at a near vacuum to keep friction down. There is a 40 year stockpile of food which is constantly refreshed (the out of date food is sold to the "ordinary people"). Everything runs on "free energy" developed years ago by Tesla bit kept secret from the masses. So, they will survive - however, you will not. We are now in a pole shift and the new North pole will be in the Cayman Islands. Traditionally, an Ice age follows a pole shift.

This is a fascinating thread. I would like to throw in my observations.

If you look at the glaciation cycles of the past 1 mln years, the inter-glacial period lasts on average 10~12K. We are past 12K from the last Ice Age, so well overdue for its return. This is just a simple observation of the cycles. This time, however, we are dealing with the twin sun's presence in our solar system and its grounding effect on our Sun. So, we may expect low Sun spot count just like during the Maunder minimum. This will last probably for 80~100 years before the Sun spots return to the normal count. Once the Sun spot activity returns to normal cycle the climate outside of ice covered areas will be hardly different than it is today, just as the C's pointed out in one of the sessions. However, this does not take into account the cometary impacts that we know will happen and influence the climate. The post-cat climate will be much colder due to the comet dust, vulcanic ash, smoke from burning vegetation and material ejected into the atmosphere from the possible impact. If the Younger Dryers event is any indication, it took 1000 years for the warming to resume after the cataclysm, so we may expect the similar scenario here, where the natural return of the Ice Age will be aggravated by the cometary impact and vulcanic eruptions. But this is of little interest to us, since we will either successfully transition to 4D or die during the future cataclysm.

Next thing we will have to deal with after the Ice Age returns and before the cometary impact is the pole shift. Since the comet cluster has a strong EM field, it will stop the Earth's rotation shortly before the comets arrive. This will cause movement of the Earth's crust (or the litosphere) causing a lot of vulcanic explosions, massive earthquakes and massive tsunamis all over the globe. The C's said the new pole is hard to predict since it is a chaotic function, thus we cannot predict how the Earth will flip and on which latitude/longitude each of us will end up. You may prepare a fantastic homestead only to find yourself in the polar regions after the shift and you will be forced to move towards the new South or even the new North. That's why I am not planning on spending too much energy and resources on getting some land in the South, nor am I am getting attached to the land. We all will become nomads, just like our ancestors in the past. Yes, I want to sell my land in Poland and buy some homestead in Hungary to permanently move South mostly due to family reasons, but I am not expecting to be tied to that land forever. I will move wherever necessary if and when the need arises.

Wuuh! :) I believe change will happen quickly. I've been thinking about what you wrote for a long time. It seems quite reasonable. But I felt nervous when I read it.

It's going to take a quick shock to get people's attention. That's the only way people who don't care can start thinking.

Thank you, Obi.

Wuuh! :) I believe change will happen quickly. I've been thinking about what you wrote for a long time. It seems quite reasonable. But I felt nervous when I read it.

It's going to take a quick shock to get people's attention. That's the only way people who don't care can start thinking.

Thank you, Obi.
It appears that we will never see the planet we have now again (as far as land masses go). The govt never shares the truths they know with us - they protect themselves only - and they are making plans they hope will work.

It appears that we will never see the planet we have now again (as far as land masses go). The govt never shares the truths they know with us - they protect themselves only - and they are making plans they hope will work.

It doesn't matter WHERE you are, but WHAT you are.

Q: (L) Okay, we have the 3600 year comet cluster cycle, the Sun twin is another cycle altogether, and then we have the wave, which is a Grand Cycle. So, we have three things causing a transition in nature?

A: Like "biorhythms."

Q: (T) And we have a triple bad day coming up! Or a good day, depending on which way you look at it.

A: Bad day if you are John D. Rockefeller, good day if you are Mahatma Gandhi.

Thank you, Obi.
This Age - the Iron Age or Kali Yuga is designed to make things so bad that people may wake up and realize that this place is not their true home and hopefully will plan (meditate or whatever) to prepare themselves for the next lower density zone (Astral Plane or higher). Also, I made a mistake when I said the new North pole was to be the Cayman Islands - It will be the Canary Islands - just too many secrets to keep track of, sorry.

Also, I made a mistake when I said the new North pole was to be the Cayman Islands - It will be the Canary Islands - just too many secrets to keep track of, sorry.

Being there myself, how did you arrive at this conclusion?

I heard the theory from the SuspiciousObserver channel that the crustal displacement is only temporary, if it happens. Which is why evidence of it cannot be found. He is relying on the book that was classified by the US in the 50s or 60s and recently partly declassified.

Being there myself, how did you arrive at this conclusion?

I heard the theory from the SuspiciousObserver channel that the crustal displacement is only temporary, if it happens. Which is why evidence of it cannot be found. He is relying on the book that was classified by the US in the 50s or 60s and recently partly declassified.
I don't know about the guy's book. We do not have historical records going back that far - however, the Vatican archives might because they go back to the Age of Leo which began in 10,000 B.C. - but they are secret. We know what we know from deep core samples and they show an ice age following a pole shift. This is from the US Geological survey people and it is not secret but no one bothers to read this boring, technical stuff.

Back
Top Bottom