Back Blogging

Yeah, but that's racist!

That's oversimplifying what I said and what (sensible) people have written on the topic. Though considering the general craziness, I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually made the remark. Anyway, such a statement is neither racist nor problematic. It only become problematic when being good dancers or basketball players or in other words, being physically strong entertainers, is perceived as all that black people can be -- which is often the case. It could be argued that there aren't that many black intellectuals, writers or scientists, hence why the belief is perpetuated. This being said, anyone who's interested would quickly find out that they exist and have always existed. Additionally, besides reinforcing long-enduring stereotypes, it would prove the point that black people are seen as a monolith rather than individuals.

Yeah, but that's racist!

:-[

That's oversimplifying what I said and what (sensible) people have written on the topic. Though considering the general craziness, I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually made the remark. Anyway, such a statement is neither racist nor problematic. It only become problematic when being good dancers or basketball players or in other words, being physically strong entertainers, is perceived as all that black people can be -- which is often the case.

I don't think that's often the case, though! For example: There is this idea that Asian people are very, very smart. Surely, all of 'em are scientists! Is that perceived as all they can be? I'm pretty sure most people know that's not the case.

Would you say you have unconscious ideas or assumptions about people you meet? I'm pretty sure you do. But you're able to realize that they do not have to fit your preconceived idea of them. And just as you can do that, others are capable of doing that too. Unless their certain beliefs are too strong.

Of course, there may be some truth in some of the ideas people have about other groups of people. That's why some jokes by stand up comedians are funny, because most people can relate to their stories of meeting certain people.

Reactions: Ca.
If only people would factor in the possibility of reincarnation! They could've been white or black in a past life! That could perhaps change their perspective. But I'd say that yeah, perhaps life is a bit more challenging for blacks and other minorities, and I think the way forward would be to adjust and double the efforts if needed. That doesn't mean however that white people are never in a situation where they have to work double as hard to get where they want. I think any successful person (of any color) has worked hard to get where they are - with psychopaths as an exception! I think that ultimately everyone has their own challenges to overcome.

Someone told me that a mother she knows has to pick up her young black sons at the police station from time to time, as they talk back to Dutch police officers. She gave an example of another young black man who does not talk back and remains calm and as far as I know he has never been in trouble with the authorities.

I thought this video was interesting which was posted on FB by some of the administrators of this forum:

Apparently, the British authorities are hiding the numbers of crimes committed by various ethnic groups. I know that the same is going on in The Netherlands: Nationale Politie zwijgt over aard en omvang criminele asielzoekers -- Sott.net

Trevor Philips who made the video and who was for a decade the chairman of the Commission for Racial Equality and its successor, the Equality and Human Rights Commission said:
  • The inability to discuss racial issues contributed to child grooming scandals in cities such as Rotherham and Rochdale, because authorities ‘turned a blind eye’;
  • Silence on racial issues led to the failure to take action to save Victoria Climbie;
  • A film commissioned to warn young people of the dangers of grooming was suppressed because it featured an Asian perpetrator abusing white girls;
  • He was accused of being ‘fatuous’ by senior New Labour figures when he warned of the dangers of multiculturalism;
  • Multiculturalism has become a ‘racket’ in many parts of the country, with self-styled community leaders battling for funds which prop up their authority and entrench segregation.

Trevor Phillips is a man who dares to tell the truth about race | Daily Mail Online

FWIW.

Last edited:
:-[

I don't think that's often the case, though! For example: There is this idea that Asian people are very, very smart. Surely, all of 'em are scientists! Is that perceived as all they can be? I'm pretty sure most people know that's not the case.

Would you say you have unconscious ideas or assumptions about people you meet? I'm pretty sure you do. But you're able to realize that they do not have to fit your preconceived idea of them. And just as you can do that, others are capable of doing that too. Unless their certain beliefs are too strong.

Of course, there may be some truth in some of the ideas people have about other groups of people. That's why some jokes by stand up comedians are funny, because most people can relate to their stories of meeting certain people.

I think most people, regardless of race, aren't as empathetic/ developed as you say. If it were the case we would have a more cohesive society, even with the influence of pathological individuals. At best they may think that you're the exception to the rule rather than an example of the wide spectrum of personalities that exist within a specific group.

" I don't know...I just don't think things are that simple. This feels a bit like me saying "Oh if only white people could stop judging people by their appearance or speech and give them a chance"

From what I contentiously wittiness is that people of all cultures and within there own race judge one another.

Though you are correct that we all machines lubed by the daily influences of and by government and corporate interest as means of control and profit.

Government's interest helps them support the financial gain's with the divide and conquer agenda. While corporate sell the materialization that sponsors the keep up with Jones mentality across all racial boundaries with the dog eat dog mindset.

Well,
Someone told me that a mother she knows has to pick up her young black sons at the police station from time to time, as they talk back to Dutch police officers. She gave an example of another young black man who does not talk back and remains calm and as far as I know he has never been in trouble with the authorities.

I thought this video was interesting which was posted on FB by some of the administrators of this forum:

Apparently, the British authorities are hiding the numbers of crimes committed by various ethnic groups. I know that the same is going on in The Netherlands: Nationale Politie zwijgt over aard en omvang criminele asielzoekers -- Sott.net

Trevor Philips who made the video and who was for a decade the chairman of the Commission for Racial Equality and its successor, the Equality and Human Rights Commission said:

Trevor Phillips is a man who dares to tell the truth about race | Daily Mail Online

FWIW.

Well, to be honest, nobody and in particular on this forum has ever said that race especially has it pertain to crime was discussed truthfully. In fact, there are many article on SOTT that discuss this. You could argue things such as this are strengthening people's resentment. But what resentment exactly? Does it prove to them that indeed the fairer the country, the better? From what I see, for most, it only reinforce already existing prejudice or a specific worldview.

I'm just curious but the boys you mentioned, are they brought to police station only because they talk back and not because they are causing any disturbance? Is it common in Netherland?

A new blog post! I've been more or less consistent. This time I talk about the double standard I see and the danger of the anti-left. I know leftist are supposed to be the enemy. However, I think those against the left, even those who say they love rationality, can be anything than rational. And with right push, they could do serious damage imo. Anyway, here is what I wrote: Sage Noire : On Prejudice, Hypocrisy and Truth: A Lonely Road

This time I wrote about race and racism. I wrote that post quickly. I guess it might need some editing. It's very long. I think I put most of my thought and feelings in it. Sage Noire : On Race and Racism

I know that each individual has his own load and that things are better than they were 50 years ago. But the double standard, fickleness and hypocrisy can be hard to stomach at time. It is also really disappointing, what people can do just because someone else has a different skin tone.

For the record racism is taught to masses by many PTB media outlets. If I remember were not born raciest.

This has become another divide and conquer activity in the states. With the recent stabbing of black female on a transit system in Oakland California.

The prep had a history of felonious activity's and is and has sever mental issues aka 51/50.

But as always MSM fans the flames with selective visual data to keep the dogs of deception hidden.

Oakland has a long history of racial deviation and divide. As the PTB (Deep State) including the current administration (lead by a Chicago concern with Zionist and Masonic connections) want a war.

As the C's say careful the data one reads or visualize as to its influence, unless one knows the truth. Lizzy's got to eat negative energy to survive.

PS You write well and have my respect of your gift.

DianaRose94 blog said:
Besides, isn't it useless to talk about racial understanding and cooperation with white people, while fully knowing that the majority does not really like us and would not want to be on an equal footing with us?

What information do you base the above statement on?

Regarding other issues, have you seen these?

I personally wouldn't focus so much on racism from white people towards black people, but more on how the term racism is being used by various individuals to divide the people and take over people's minds, so to speak. I would also not forget the actions, or rather lack of, from black politicians who claim to be in favor of blacks, but have done diddly-squat for the black community. Meanwhile, Trump, who is a white man, has been doing more for the black community than Obama.

I agree with c.a. that you have a nice writing style, but I hope you'll consider the above!

It only become problematic when being good dancers or basketball players or in other words, being physically strong entertainers, is perceived as all that black people can be -- which is often the case. It could be argued that there aren't that many black intellectuals, writers or scientists, hence why the belief is perpetuated.

I disagree, how about Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King. Having said, it’s besides the point. To me it seems that you are overly obsessed at how white people may perceive people of color, or perhaps you for that matter. It could be a self-importance issue? I don’t know? But part of doing The Work means and what this Network is about is to consider possibilities about ourselves that are not always that pleasant. Though this is the only look forward to become better people.

Also, If you pay close attention and read sott.net carefully you will notice that the PTB are hell bent trying to division between the different races. Ofcourse CNN and all other MSM outlets don’t give a damn about racism, I mean this are the same people who sell war after war and create countless of deaths. They are sabotaging the real fight against Racism and painting everyone as a victim with the sole reason of setting everyone against each other.

White people and people of color don’t have any fight, only the fight the psychopaths at the top give us.

Considering this Diana I think we should all take a close look whether we tame the tide of hatred, or feed it during these times.

Or as Martin Luther King once said:

''We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.''

Luckily, for the average human being and as Nelson Mandela once said.

''love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.''

That what they are up against, but I'm afraid that the PTB will have their race war if we stay stuck in the ‘’opposing’’ ideologies they feed us and remain unable to look beyond the curtain and see our true enemy.

I also think you have a great writing style Diana, please try to consider all what we have said, or at least keep it in mind.

I disagree, how about Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King. Having said, it’s besides the point. To me it seems that you are overly obsessed at how white people may perceive people of color, or perhaps you for that matter. It could be a self-importance issue? I don’t know? But part of doing The Work means and what this Network is about is to consider possibilities about ourselves that are not always that pleasant. Though this is the only look forward to become better people.

Also, If you pay close attention and read sott.net carefully you will notice that the PTB are hell bent trying to division between the different races. Ofcourse CNN and all other MSM outlets don’t give a damn about racism, I mean this are the same people who sell war after war and create countless of deaths. They are sabotaging the real fight against Racism and painting everyone as a victim with the sole reason of setting everyone against each other.

White people and people of color don’t have any fight, only the fight the psychopaths at the top give us.

Considering this Diana I think we should all take a close look whether we tame the tide of hatred, or feed it during these times.

Or as Martin Luther King once said:

''We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.''

Luckily, for the average human being and as Nelson Mandela once said.

''love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.''

That what they are up against, but I'm afraid that the PTB will have their race war if we stay stuck in the ‘’opposing’’ ideologies they feed us and remain unable to look beyond the curtain and see our true enemy.

I also think you have a great writing style Diana, please try to consider all what we have said, or at least keep it in mind.

Well, how should I explain this. I'm curious about how POC are perceived about white people and I write a lot about it mostly because the way people are talking about race and racism on Sott or in places like Quillette and how I see these things being played out in real life, in my own and in the lives of people I have encountered, are fairly different. Often, while people are right to say that propaganda can distort your perception of events, I feel like they never take the time to consider that one's life experience can be so removed, so sheltered from something that they are things about others that they don't know that they don't know. Or rather they are things you would understand, only if you were in that person's skin, literally. The answer to why POC are taken with SJW seems to be "narcissistic babies". Perhaps, there are other answers too? Furthermore, I see nobody wonder why a backlash is coming when in the real world, outside the social science department of some universities talking about white privilege would make people think you're crazy or racist. I mean in your workplace can you go and talk about white privilege or whatever it is SJW babble about? And I can assure you those company that try to be as politically correct as possible don't believe a word they say. It's all PR and marketing.

This being said, I suppose that if I didn't feel like we were on the verge of a race war, I would have been less preoccupied about racism and all that.

If I understand you well, whenever I see people acting in prejudiced ways and speak about it, I am feeding the tide of hatred or feeding it?I guess ultimately all of suffering, discontentment and grievances are caused by PTB. And also, ultimately, it is our psychological differences that matters. However, in the real world none of these things mean anything. Nobody knows or cares about psychological/ soul differences. Therefore, we are far, very far from being some kind of brotherhood or whatever. I'm not going to pretend that somebody cares or understand me if he doesn't. That doesn't mean I don't wish that things would be different. However, I think that it is counterproductive to pretend things are in a way that they aren't. By the way, I don't believe that POC/ black people are like the Jews in WW2 or Palestinian in Israel. Things are much better than they were a couple of decades ago, but prejudice and bias are much more pernicious and rampant than people think in my opinion. It's not about whether we are born racist or not, which would have been an interesting topic if I was talking about human potential, but I wasn't.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say about looking beyond the curtain and seeing our real enemy. I'm aware that most black politicians have done nothing for black people, that the media is on a divide and rule mission or that the liberal party is as rotten as the republicans. I know our real enemy as you say, but that doesn't mean I should pretend every is rosy in our garden. Secondly, I don't believe that me writing what I wrote really change anything. If the mass want something, one person isn't going to sway anything one way or the other and I don't talk about anything political to anyone outside this forum. I'm hoping that things turn out better than I expect, but it all seems fairly cast in stone. Finally, and this outside the scope of the conversation we were having, but in all honesty, I'm not sure what does it change that I know that what matters is what is inside rather than outside. If there's truly a race war, what does that knowledge give? Will it protect my family or I? This ties with why I hadn't replied until now. Really, I'm not sure we will agree on this (which is fine). And ultimately, whether we agree or not, whether we solve the puzzle that is racial relationship or not, what does it change? Absolutely nothing. If a race war is supposed to occur, it will occur in all its violent glory. Our discussions or lack of, won't change any outcomes.

In regards to your Nelson Mandela quote, considered that we are all fairly twisted to various degree, I don't know how love is supposed to come naturally to the human heart. And about Candace Owens, I think people should be more wary of her. Look at this article from Cathy Young: The Problem with Candace Owens - Quillette

Back
Top Bottom