Session 22 July 2012

loreta said:
Extraterrestrials civilizations (ETC) have offered humanity the only avenue for escape on the eve of these predicted global cataclysms.

What it is this avenue of escape? The unification of consciousness? Is not that a "New Age" discourse?

In the future humanity will join a galactic community of evolved extra-terrestrial civilizations, linked through consciousness.

Something bothers me when we talk about ET's. And this is because I have read two books of John Keel. So I am lost. :huh:

Surely something can happen, will happen. Earth is giving signs. But the idea to be saved by Extra-terrestrials, I really don't know what to think about. :shock:

I think, also, that very few people have an understanding of cosmology like we do here and would likely refer to 6th density messages (crop circles) as originating from "ETs", even though we know better. They also may simply be assuming the messages are extraterrestrial in origin but actually have legitimately translated some of them. I could be wrong about this, though. Will require a bit of digging to confirm.

A: The cosmos is going to clean house!!!

Finally!! I have been waiting for this since I was a teenager ( I'm am 61 now) and had almost given up, I no longer have the same sense of anticipation I had then but feel content deep inside. Do not know exactly why.

Great session , Thank You

DavidHP said:
Finally!! I have been waiting for this since I was a teenager ( I'm am 61 now) and had almost given up, I no longer have the same sense of anticipation I had then but feel content deep inside. Do not know exactly why.

Hahaha! Just like me!

Remember, we are part of the Wave. We are provoking it and it wakes us up simutaneously. It's a reciprocal phenomenon.

We will go through an apocalyptic mess but balance will be restored and peace will come.

As a matter of fact, the Great Cleansing has already began.

And it's only ''warming up'' if you get my drift.

Peace.

From the text:

According to Dr. Popova and Dr. Andrianova, nobody can be saved individually, as the transition can be made only through the synchronous unification of human consciousness.

The time for humans to escape the devastation through the unification of consciousness will be shortly after the first pre-cataclysm. After second pre-catastrophe humanity will have no chance to prolong life because number of remained people will be not enough to start up the mechanism of the transition. In the future humanity will join a galactic community of evolved extra-terrestrial civilizations, linked through consciousness.

So, in short they said: "Oops, more luck next time" :lol:

On the more serious tone: we will see . . .

Thanks for this session :flowers:

Laura said:
Now, in respect of this latest session, how about we take a look at this:

http://www.ourtransition.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=134&Itemid=7&lang=en

I just wonder if the "female energy" taking charge and the "better economics" I saw in my last Astro-Matrix was actually Mother Nature Balancing the Books???

I found the link you provided extraordinary! In their summary, much of what is stated has striking similarities to your work published in "The Wave" series, although a few key differences in interpretation (ET's primarily) are apparent. Looking at the brief introduction to each of the books they have published, they look very interesting. Have you or anyone else at the chateau read any of their books? If so, would you recommend these as essential reading for comparative analysis?

QuantumLogic said:
Looking at the brief introduction to each of the books they have published, they look very interesting. Have you or anyone else at the chateau read any of their books? If so, would you recommend these as essential reading for comparative analysis?

No, not really. It's just interesting to see what other people are picking up.

I was thinking this afternoon about The Wave and how the Cs described it as "hyperkinetic sensate." That might be something like "overwhelming emotion." Which would mean that whatever "dirty" emotions a person is still burdened with could easily overwhelm them in a very negative way. It might even be that all these people going off the deep end, like zombies and mass killers, etc, are just showing us some of the precursor activity. I'm not discounting that they are possibly programmed to "go off", I'm just saying that some of this... also, the very sick people who do that kind of programming could be influenced by feeling the loss of control, that is, having their fears or need to dominate "enhanced", so to say.

For anybody who is paying attention, things really, REALLY, are weird and getting weirder. And all the while, the media and the masses toddle along trying to act like everything is just fine, nothing to be concerned about.

Laura said:
I was thinking this afternoon about The Wave and how the Cs described it as "hyperkinetic sensate." That might be something like "overwhelming emotion." Which would mean that whatever "dirty" emotions a person is still burdened with could easily overwhelm them in a very negative way.

This sounds right to me. I'm finding EE is a real life saver for these "overwhelming emotions". Thank you so much Laura for your work and giving us this program that allows us to surf, instead of being taken under.

[quote author=Laura]
For anybody who is paying attention, things really, REALLY, are weird and getting weirder. And all the while, the media and the masses toddle along trying to act like everything is just fine, nothing to be concerned about.
[/quote]

Weird is an understatement! But can't really think of any other way to describe it. I am so thankful to have found this forum, even though it took an upclose and personal experience with a psychopath for it to happen. Sometimes it takes a billboard upside the head! As I found & lost SOTT in 2002, found some of your articles in 2006, but didn't totally 'get it' until 2009.

edit; correcting date

Laura said:

Yes. Just seeing how things evolve and how much the media seem to not care at all clearly shows how controlled they are. They get all hyped when there is a tornado alert but when comets fall, sinkoles pop out of nowhere, earthquakes devastate reigions and volcanos are going wild all of that on a global scale and at a very unusual rate and intensity, they say nothing or just cover it up. Not to mention all the other weird phenomenons like kids getting electrocuted in lakes, major power shut-down in India, rise in UFO sightings (here at least), animals massively dying, the 'humming sounds' just to name a few...

Glad to be here with you and the others. It gives me hope (no wishful thinking here though).

Peace.

Laura said:
I was thinking this afternoon about The Wave and how the Cs described it as "hyperkinetic sensate." That might be something like "overwhelming emotion." Which would mean that whatever "dirty" emotions a person is still burdened with could easily overwhelm them in a very negative way. It might even be that all these people going off the deep end, like zombies and mass killers, etc, are just showing us some of the precursor activity. I'm not discounting that they are possibly programmed to "go off", I'm just saying that some of this... also, the very sick people who do that kind of programming could be influenced by feeling the loss of control, that is, having their fears or need to dominate "enhanced", so to say.

the one hand, it is amazing how a lot of people at all costs, ignoring what is happening - not even now, after reading Sotta not watching TV you can see that something is not right ...

Just look at the sky for clouds, the sounds, the behavior of people at work, at school in the store .. nervousness everywhere feel as if people were afraid to "just lose" "Control".

one person in 20 seems to have the potential of the soul in the crowd.
Hopefully close to have a soul - I hope so ..

hmm zombie scenario ... interesting in this respect "walking dead" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/

Laura said:
I'm not discounting that they are possibly programmed to "go off", I'm just saying that some of this... also, the very sick people who do that kind of programming could be influenced by feeling the loss of control, that is, having their fears or need to dominate "enhanced", so to say.

I was thinking about this as well. When you asked the C's what effect The Wave would have on psychopaths, the response was "more darkness". I think you are correct in that what we are seeing now is only the beginning. They know they are loosing control, so desperation is taking hold of them. If the center of them is darkness, perhaps they will collapse within themselves- like a black hole. I don't know, but it is interesting to watch the accelerating degradation. Some who are already affected sure are showing their true colors as of late.

huh...can't open that page?

I red it two times few hours ago but now 'page not found' is displayed... Maybe those Russian ladies are onto something.... It was very disturbing scenario presented there - especially for East Coast ... jet they didn't mention cometary bombardment and ice age - maybe they will be the 2nd and 3rd pre-cataclysmic event after Great tsunami...

Added:
page is Ok now!

After selecting 'home page' this pop-up shows:
On September 22, 2012 will happen cataclysm of incredible power in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Peru in the area of the Brazilian magnetic anomaly. It will lead to severe contamination of the planet by radiation in the result of nuclear power plants destruction. The direction of the blow and affected area are shown on this website. Extraterrestrials call humanity before this date to make the Transition into the next cycle of life through the united consciousness of civilization. Extraterrestrials changed the way of information transmission into emergency mode. We will present ETCs messages in two languages – Russian and English online through our youtube channel – ourtransition49

The exact date makes me suspicious... and emergency mode?

Carlise said:
Most of us here deal with this, think of it as a great exercise in External Considering and self control. It is a lonely path at first, but when you come to know yourself and the world, and truly live according to your knowledge, you may start to see it much more positively. The hardest thing to remember is, it's not all about you. We all must suffer in some way, so at least try to do it consciously :)

Ko smo,

Carlise put it very well ... you are not alone in this!

I recently had a very interesting situation in this regard. I have been practicing strategic enclosure and external consideration for quite some time now, mostly towards my wife, who is a very lovely person, but not co-linear (at least not all the way ...). So I thought I was doing this quite well. But our relationship was going down the drain and I resolved to leave her. The morning I was going to pick her up at the airport and then tell her, I read an article about "passive aggression" that resonated with me. I thought that I might have some aspects of passive aggression towards her that I had not resolved and instead of leaving her I suggested that we do some counselling.

The counselor we went to is a gem. She gave us a book to read together ("Hold Me Tight" from Sue Johnson, much recommended!) and it turned our relationship around. Where before I was shutting my wife out of my "private life", I now try to incorporate her as far as she can go. Where before I was trying to read as much as I can without upsetting her (which was very little) I now have put her back into my life and lo and behold! - I now have more time to read then ever before. Because she know that I am there when she needs me, and not hiding behind my books, which used to enrage her and that led to nagging, and me retreating evermore - a vicious circle.

I was going to leave her. Maybe I still will one day, who knows! But I have learned a big lesson in life by staying, I have learned to refine my external consideration.

And yes, conscious suffering is needed, and it is not all about ME!

I wish you all the best on your journey, Ko smo!

However, the scenario of events is already known, and the first natural blow will pass just in this direction and on this territory. This is due to the features of magnetic field of our planet. Extraterrestrial civilizations indicate that the epicenter of the first pre-cataclysm will arise in the South Atlantic Brazilian anomaly - the weakest magnetic field of the planet.

As far as I know, the south Atlantic anomaly (SAA) is in the Atlantic off the coast of South America (Brazil/Argentina) - not off the west coast of Peru. The SAA acts like a pole in that field lines pass through it in some density. It could act like a funnel for charged particles from the sun. A wash from there would have to cross the South American continent (the long ways) before even reaching the GOM.

egzopolityka said:
And by the way, I was born on next day after assassination of president John Fitzgerald Kennedy, which probably is not a coincidence.

Welcome back, JFK!
Wow, that was a short stint in 5D ...
Sheesh, forgot again ... time is an illusion!
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Laura said:

I used to think it was just me, cause I knew so much from all your work. But people ARE simply getting completely and utterly . They are doing outrageously dangerous things to their own health and those around them, and they seem completely oblivious they are doing it. Too many are like this. They used to be the minority.
I believe its what I read a few comments ago. The approaching energy is going to elevate whatever orientation the person has be it STS or STO. And that is why I constantly encounter such extremely selfish inconsiderate people everywhere I go.
This brings to point something that hit me today driving to lunch. For years I was looking forward to 4D, and leaving behind these kind of STS ingrates. But it slapped me pretty hard realizing there would be a ton of STS graduates that were also going to be accompanying us. That really sucked to have that epiphany. The worst of the bunch is going where I am going.

REALLY?

Mod's note: Fixed quotation boxes

Back
Top Bottom