M.M.S. Miracle Mineral Solution and Jim Humble

There are many comments here that would be appropriately placed under the sott article for the benefit of sott readers who are not forum members.

Just posted this, it's interesting that it wasn't placed the first time, maybe because I was on-line too long which could've automatically logged me off. I thought I saved my text (I save it frequently while writing), but it happened to be a link that I saved. But that's totally fine, such moments drive me even more to write my message again, and better than the previous one.

@allenb, that is beyond sickening.

Who would want to buy any product from a person like that? Was he so selfishly convinced that his magical product (which is bleach) will cure everybody and destroy every disease? And thus tested it on children, babies and on people in a 3rd World Prison?

I'm seriously thinking about how many died or were damaged severely from MMS and how such cases were never published. Especially in a 3rd World Prison where there is frequent denial of medical attention.

There is enough proof that MMS is deadly and harmful and this makes it even more unacceptable.

He is swimming in his consumers' money by deceiving and lying. How could someone do that right? How could someone live their life knowing one is selling a deadly product and be all good about it? Well, if you don't have a conscience, this all, is just like mowing the lawn.

In other words, he probably does not care for your health.

He might seem to have a great character, a kind spirit, he might say the most beautiful words, he might make you cry, tell you wonderful stories of how he saved certain people, how he sincerely wants to better your life etc. but there is one thing you will not see; The Facts. His True Identity. You would not know that all this time you were looking right into the eyes of a murderer. Yes, that's right, there is actual data that someone DIED from MMS.

So what's it gonna be? Will you listen to Humble and his experiment on human beings? Or will you listen to the data and the facts? Will you be his next guinea pig or will you second guess?

I don't know about you, but I know enough.

Let's spread the word.

I got truly upset when I read that he tested his product on children and babies. Makes me so angry, so I had to write something!

I was going to post this earlier, but I've been out all day. So here goes:

Alrighty then.

I figured it was time to share my experiences with MMS so that other people are not confused for the record.

In the thread in question, I mentioned using MMS as part of detoxing. At that time I was working on general detox via Sherry Rogers protocol, using a supplement to detox candida, and trying MMS. The diarrhea was severe enough I wondered if a hospital visit would be in order if it kept on, and cut back on what I was taking in reverse order. When the FIR bag arrived I was still having problems, and it took another week to feel strong enough to start detoxing again.

From childhood I've had serious reactions to medications, chemicals, and even food colorings. Even chocolate chips were enough for an ER trip when I was a toddler. If a medication has a rare side effect, you can almost bet I'm going to have it. This means that when I do have an adverse reaction, it does not automatically mean someone else will.

So having adverse reactions to MMS was not a huge deal to me. What bothered me at the time was the severity of the reaction to such a minimal dose of the product (5 drops, I think...it was in 2008.) And if I had had to go to the ER, yes I would have taken the MMS bottles with me. Why? I did not have diarrhea until I took the MMS. It was the only chemical I took at that time, and if it was poisoning me, the doctors would need to make sure to find a treatment.

What I did NOT tell Laura is that I did try MMS again, when I had a stomach bug, and it was so harsh I quit and never used it again. It burned my throat, and it took a few weeks and lots of vitamin C to heal. This time I had not taken anything but the MMS, and I did not wait for any other problems to crop up. I just quit using it. I figured my system was just too inflamed to use any kind of bug zapping chemical. I had waited a long time to try it again, to be certain if it was bad for me or not.

Why didn't I tell Laura or the group? Because I am not a 'typical case'. Other people may be able to eat walnuts and pecans, but if I tried to I'd be in the ER being shot up with adrenaline....in my thinking MMS was just another allergen.

Like Laura's daughter, I have immune system illness, specifically MS. If I'd read that MMS was a cure for this disease, I would never have bought it. Why? Because a claim like that is horse pucky....the immune system isn't a bacteria or a virus to be eradicated. Its a complex system meant to protect the human body from invaders. Bleaching it makes no sense.

FWIW, I understand why Laura didn't mention what happened to her daughter. Grown or not, she is still Laura's daughter, and if it was her wish not to have her life an open book then that's her free will choice and I'll honor that. The fact that Duncan Roads has stooped so low in attacking Laura on a personal level is repulsive. The fact that he's also smeared Joe and the all the readers of Sott and participants of the forum as “cultists” and “followers”, makes me wonder how he's managed to stay in business as long as he has. I for one will not be picking up his magazine, and will be quite vocal if anyone asks me what I think of it. His actions don't just hurt his reputation, he is hurting everyone who works for and with him, and is doing a grave disservice to his own readership. I don't think an apology will make up for what he's done, but that is my opinion.

Laura said:
Argonaut said:
Well, I just did a search of certain forums for their overall take on MMS. I'm sure the results won't surprise anyone.

Above Top Secret - Pro MMS
_http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread423311/pg1

David Icke Forum - Pro MMS
_http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47801

Prison Planet (Alex Jones) - Pro MMS
_http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=31750.40

Godlike Productions - Pro MMS
_http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message438937/pg1

Project Avalon (Original forum) - Pro MMS
_http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4781

Many of the posts in these threads are from people who claim to have tried MMS and gotten positive results. The overall attitude is that the PTB are trying to suppress MMS, so it must be everything Humble says it is! There are also dissenting posts of course, but the general thrust is, "MMS is good, and if you disagree then you're a fool."

Perhaps all those forums are like GLP as described below:

:shock: I'm not the least bit surprised that GLP is a front. But I'm shocked that there's so much solid proof of it! Regarding the other forums, it seems that the members themselves determine the flow of info. There's no "unifying focus" per se; they appear totally "free form." Which can be bad enough, because it means they're mostly empty wiseacreing. But below the surface they could be a lot like GLP, in that someone could be subtly prodding member opinions in certain directions. Either by deleting things or some other method. Who really knows who lies behind all the "Anonymous Cowards"? Icke and Jones don't have any overt presence in their own forums, but they could easily be involved in a more covert way. In any case, the fact that an obvious COINTELPRO op like GLP is pro-MMS shows that the other forums are going in the "desired" direction.

I noted something interesting on GLP, possibly related to the connections you found to "the rich, right wingers." The following thread was started by SHR, a Forum Admin over there; it's titled "The time has come to remove the Democrat party...period.....Plan to do it..."

_http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1031761/pg1

SHR's rationale is that the Republican Party has now become what we should consider "left-wing," which makes the Democrats "extreme left-wing." Therefore the Democrat Party should be eliminated so the Republicans become the "new left-wing," and a truly conservative party should take over as the "new right-wing." Which would apparently return balance, preventing the entire US from sliding into ultra-Liberalism. I mean, really? What's the point of arguments like this? They might as well bicker over the colors of politicians' neckties. That place has "agenda" written all over it. And as "intheknow7" noted, they don't even try very hard to hide it. It brings a whole new meaning to the term "useful idiots"...

I just finished reading Snake Oil Humbles Nexus Conference. It troubles me greatly to read Laura's post where this stuff almost killed her daughter. I get so sick of all the crap they put out to snare us and harm us.

It also troubles me a little that after that near-death encounter as a result of MMS, no mention was made here to warn us researching the topic and experimenting. I'm not very uptight about it or anything, but it is puzzling after reading that page and the post. Maybe the warning was posted somewhere in another thread and I missed it, or maybe it was just too personal, or maybe I'm not seeing objectively?

I should note that I don't even think there is any obligation to do so, but it is a valid question that can be raised by those attacking us as well. I feel a little timid just bringing this up for some reason too. If it seems accusatory, I really can't detect any of that type of feeling or attitude in me right now and I'm in a calm state. Feedback appreciated.

Hi gaman,

I assume you are asking why Laura didn't post a warning here on the forum about the dangers of MMS. Did you read through all the comments posted in that article? You'll find the answer there. :) I'll add a quote here from Laura but you really should read all the comments.

Laura said:
The incident with my daughter took a lot of medical sleuthing to figure out. Why? Because we were giving the benefit of the doubt to Jim Humble and MMS. While I was convinced that MMS was responsible, I felt that I should not be negative about it if other people were having results, that I should wait and see - maybe ours was a special case?

I *thought* I had read all the way down, but didn't realize that I wasn't at the end (or maybe the page didn't load fully). I went back to the page again to re-read, and then saw that there were tons more that I somehow missed. How delightfully interesting that you point out Laura's post, at around the same time I read it! I just came back here to post my WOOPS! and saw it :) :)

Thanks!

Along with Gaman's question I am now wondering when the tides turned here with the cassiopaea moderators and sott.net writers.

being that it is almost impossible to find statistical evidence that MMS is killing people due to how the whole operation runs.

how exactly do you come out with confidence to call MMS a hoax or a scam. Even the sott article doesn't provide conclusive evidence or did I miss sometihing? It is a lot of fascinating speculation to me especially with my limited research on the theosophical society. still, wondering how you guys came to such a conclusion, or is the article the only evidence and did a miss something.

guess I'm thinking it was jim humbles appearance at the conferance which prompted the article. I mean... we can all see there is something not quite right with the whole MMS thing but its hard to prove.

Even going to science route it gets a bit ambiguous in my research. maybe there is a bit of lab work and hypothesis, but no available controlled epidemiological study on the ingestion of sodium clorite, or clorine solutions (and their is good reasons for this). but.. Well of course the biggest study could be going on right now!! but it is outside the science realm in alternative area. and the way it all works the killing effects of MMS are not coming to light.

Well, sorry for rambling. I guess I answered my question. you guys still do not have "conclusive evidence" whatever I mean that to be? the sott.net article is just an inference prompted by the recent nexus deal?

wetroof said:
Along with Gaman's question I am now wondering when the tides turned here with the cassiopaea moderators and sott.net writers.

being that it is almost impossible to find statistical evidence that MMS is killing people due to how the whole operation runs.

how exactly do you come out with confidence to call MMS a hoax or a scam. Even the sott article doesn't provide conclusive evidence or did I miss sometihing?

The main point is not so much 'hoax' or 'scam', but that it is potentially dangerous. This comes from various people's personal experience (see the article comments for some detail), which, when added up and with the apparent underlying principles of the treatment, plus information about the attitude behind how MMS is promoted and is not given due diligence, plus other personal testimonies, all adds up to a result in which there is obviously a problem. Even if the nature of the problem is not entirely clear on first examination, there are obvious issues which the proponents of this treatment are just not addressing, even when it is pointed out. Instead they either ignore or ad hominem attack those who raise questions. Therein lies the problem.

Nomad said:
The main point is not so much 'hoax' or 'scam', but that it is potentially dangerous. This comes from various people's personal experience (see the article comments for some detail), which, when added up and with the apparent underlying principles of the treatment, plus information about the attitude behind how MMS is promoted and is not given due diligence, plus other personal testimonies, all adds up to a result in which there is obviously a problem. Even if the nature of the problem is not entirely clear on first examination, there are obvious issues which the proponents of this treatment are just not addressing, even when it is pointed out. Instead they either ignore or ad hominem attack those who raise questions. Therein lies the problem.

Besides being a gold mine for making money (by whomever), the MMS "issue" serves to divert attention away from root cause of illness/disease such as diet, detox, proper cleansing, and lifestyle habits. In this way it serves PTB interests well.

LQB said:
the MMS "issue" serves to divert attention away from root cause of illness/disease such as diet, detox, proper cleansing, and lifestyle habits. In this way it serves PTB interests well.

that's a good point. If "by their fruits you shall know them", the fruits of this treatment are the popularisation of the concept that there is an easy "cure all", and that the hard work of understanding ("paying close attention to objective reality right and left") and systematically detoxing the body is unnecessary. But, as we know, there is "no free lunch".

Vulcan59 said:
Hi gaman,

I assume you are asking why Laura didn't post a warning here on the forum about the dangers of MMS. Did you read through all the comments posted in that article? You'll find the answer there. :) I'll add a quote here from Laura but you really should read all the comments.

Laura said:
The incident with my daughter took a lot of medical sleuthing to figure out. Why? Because we were giving the benefit of the doubt to Jim Humble and MMS. While I was convinced that MMS was responsible, I felt that I should not be negative about it if other people were having results, that I should wait and see - maybe ours was a special case?

Let me also add that I don't, as a rule, discuss what is going on in the lives of my children. They don't like it and I don't do it unless the situation is really extraordinary and I ask their permission. Remember, THEY have not chosen a public life such as my own.

I agreed with Gimpy that using MMS was probably not a good idea unless a person was already well-detoxed. I stated in another thread that I didn't trust the stuff. The thread about it was basically inactive, so as long as no one was announcing that they were dosing on this stuff and having problems, I said nothing further. To have said more would have been to violate someone else's privacy.

Laura said:
Vulcan59 said:
Hi gaman,

Laura said:

Let me also add that I don't, as a rule, discuss what is going on in the lives of my children. They don't like it and I don't do it unless the situation is really extraordinary and I ask their permission. Remember, THEY have not chosen a public life such as my own.

I agreed with Gimpy that using MMS was probably not a good idea unless a person was already well-detoxed. I stated in another thread that I didn't trust the stuff. The thread about it was basically inactive, so as long as no one was announcing that they were dosing on this stuff and having problems, I said nothing further. To have said more would have been to violate someone else's privacy.

I don't think using MMS is good for anyone, because it is a broad spectrum 'bug zapper'. It kills everything. If you were healthy and detoxed, it might just nail an obvious infection. But if you are in any way immune compromised, its going to hurt you in ways you don't expect.

For more information about virus's and an idea of what role they play in cells check this out: http://dogtorj.com/?p=183

Using MMS long term is dangerous...because not all virus's are bad, and when they are not bad, we really need them.

What is amazing to me is not only how all these revelations are suddenly coming to light, but how one is leading to another leading to still another and so on. The link that Psyche posted (http://www.imva.info/news/still-alive-and-well.html) was interesting and disturbing at the same time. The disturbing part related to a female doctor in Africa and her use of MMS for treatment:

“If Simoncini is correct that cancer is fungus the MMS, which becomes chlorine dioxide in the body given intravenously will kill off the fungus in the body. The MMS is quite foul and distresses many peoples’ stomachs so the reason it is given intravenously is that you can get a higher dose in without the same side effects. Also I found my patients had side effects from the bicarbonate IVs using Simoncini’s protocol so I give it orally. So we get the same effect just administering the agents differently. I found this worked best for the patients I was treating. It so easy to give and does not give any discomfort.

My protocol for treating people is to give them magnesium and B6 with sodium chlorite intravenously and iodine and sodium bicarbonate orally. I premix magnesium sulfate or magnesium chloride and pyridoxine in a 200ml bag of saline, as follows: 40 ml magnesium 50% and pyridoxine 100mg/ml 40ml into the saline. I draw up 10ml 0f this mixture and that is given slowly intravenously via a 23 butterfly needle. This is followed by a 20ml syringe filled as follows.1-2 ml 28% sodium chlorite and 5% glucose to fill the 20ml syringe. This mixture is sometimes activated with 2ml of citric acid 10% and the sodium chlorite solution is reduced to 1/2 ml instead of the 1-2ml.

So I am giving 30 ml into a vein. They feel of course the hot rush from the magnesium but they actually enjoy it because it does all the good magnesium things. Depending on the patient I do this either weekly or sometimes up to three times a week. I have these patients take half to a full teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate morning and evening and giving iodine mixed right into the bicarbonate. If it is a cancer patient I give a product with three types of vitamin C (ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbic and magnesium ascorbic which is mixed with L-Lysine but a few hours after the administration of the IV.

The above makes me think of what I read somewhere (probably the Dr. Simoncini info elsewhere on forum) that the only reason chemotherapy doesn't kill you outright is because it is administered with sodium bicarbonate. Also note this from the same referenced site:

Mark Sircus Ac. said:
Sodium bicarbonate is the least expensive, safest and perhaps most effective cancer medicine there is. Sodium Bicarbonate
is a nothing to lose everything to gain treatment for cancer. -- Rich Man’s Poor Man’s Cancer Treatment
[...]
Dr. Tullio Simoncini would have said this is impossible for he believes that even his expensive treatment with IVs would not do the job but he was wrong and that is why I call for universal oral use in all cancers coupled with intensive transdermal use as well.
[...]
Though I believe there are a hundred cures for cancer, many of them very good, and though I like to combine the strongest of them together into a comprehensive protocol, sodium bicarbonate is a no brainer that even the poorest person can afford and the richest man should use. Same can be said of iodine and magnesium chloride and it is heartening to hear more and more people using this combination.
[...]
The pH level of our internal fluids affects every cell in our body. Chronic over acidity corrodes body tissue, and if left unchecked will interrupt all cellular activities and functions. In other words, over acidity interferes with life itself. It is at the root of cancer.

Everyone should buy some pH strips and become familiar with this invisible side of our lives. It is sad that our schools do not teach us the rudiments of health and even medicine because it is not that difficult to fathom or practice. I intend to commit more time and energy to bring the bicarbonate story to the world for it seems like the message is not getting out enough and many still don’t get how simple it is. When I read the Cancer Tutor site’s information I felt sad because it so misinforms with such little information an extremely valuable and amazingly inexpensive basic treatment for cancer.
[...]
(Vernon Johnston) will be giving on what he has been able to achieve independent of the medical establishment with sodium bicarbonate and breathing (also very important for increasing O2 levels) and some other health practices that have given him a completely new lease on life. (I owe my readership an essay on breathing for healing. I will say though that after talking to him and reading his page on breathing I was inspired this morning to do my own conscious breathing and I am ashamed for saying so little about this in my work.)
[...]
Vernon reminded me that originally Dr. Simoncini did not endorse any use of oral bicarbonate but it seems they have had a change of heart and at least are recommending it for certain cancers. I really do not understand what is going on with Dr. Simoncini and his followers. I tried to sign onto a yahoo group dedicated to his protocol and they rejected my application. My assistant Claudia French RN said after carefully reading their information that she felt they were closed minded and were not interested in the alkaline effect of sodium bicarbonate, which of course is absolutely bizarre since it is one of its main effects. Dr. Simoncini seems stuck on his Candida theory and the anti fungal properties of backing soda and just really does not want to look too deeply into bicarbonates medical profile, which includes rushing more Oxygen to cancer cells through radical pH shifts and increased CO2 levels.
[...]
I make it very clear in my Sodium Bicarbonate book that I do not believe in single solutions or cures for cancer being a full protocol practitioner. My overall treatment philosophy for cancer is to trap the cancer in a deadly crossfire and beat the crap out of it with safe concentrated nutritional medicinals and solid health practices including plenty of sun exposure, exercise, touch via massage, and breathing techniques that you can see on Vernon’s site. But, as Vernon’s case demonstrates, the sodium bicarbonate is the lead Panzer Division that has the power to kick ass pretty much all by itself.

Well, it all seems to be coming together doesn't it? Dr. Mercola is also advocating a breathing technique. Another disturbing incidental is this:

Alma.Innovadora said:
Unfortunately, Jim Humble isn't the only person behind this scam. There are several dubious organizations..... http://www.malariainitiative.com/

This website does not mention Jim Humble by name, but they claim their cure was discovered by "A modern gold prospecting geologist"...... http://www.malariasolution.org/

Interesting to note is that on this website they list raisingmalawi.com as a "partner". Raisingmalawi, which is a legitimate charity set up by Madonna....

So, Jim Humble, Africa, Malawi, Madonna, City of London, Freemasonry, tea parties, Alex Jones, Oathkeepers, pedophiles, children, satanic ritual abuse, mind control - funny how these various elements are interconnecting. It's not really funny, though - it's extremely horrifying what's really going on. Interesting, too, that the word Monarch was chosen - Monarch as in butterfly. Is that their way of mocking the effect of butterfly wings?

All these revelations are so highly disturbing that it feels like all the energy is being sucked out of your insides. Thanks Laura for the EE and POTS as weapons to counteract these awful, awful things.

Back
Top Bottom