Pierre?? So profoundly sad to see this! Pierre Lescaudron has passed away.

Well, one of my first memories of Pierre was when we visited him in the hospital after one of his many surgeries. When we entered the hospital unit where he was, someone asked "where do we find Pierre"? The nurse looked at us, pointing: "Pierre? Pierre!! He's over there!" Apparently he was a legend there already, charming all the nurses and stuff LOL. Later some nurses entered his room while we were there, and Pierre shamelessly set them straight about early Christianity, history etc., while the nurses listened attentively. He really had that effect on people. But after his monologue, one of those poor ladies (who wore a cross) looked at him, slightly confused: "Erm, so... do you guys accept the Pope?" :lol:

All I can say is that it's so strange that we now live in a world without him. It kind of doesn't make sense. But I also very much feel his presence. I think he's having a ball over there, and his loving gaze is very much turned on us. He sends the kind of energy that makes you want to love more, and do more, but not because you should, but simply because you love to, because you love creation and the creative principle. The guy was full of love, and I think he's blasting it out just as shamelessly as he lectured those nurses, now that he's free. A plus, mon ami ❤️

I wish my friend Pierre a smooth transition, and I'm sure we will see us again at some point in "time"! Big hugs :hug2:. I had the privilege of working with Pierre on many of the projects that he envisioned, supervised, build and finished. Projects that were big undertakings which required not only skill but organization and responsibility. A tough job Pierre undertook in service of the network and which we can now all enjoy! The farm being just one example of it, where he had to essentially rebuild a whole house! One of the striking and inspiring things that I admired about him was his never ending patience and friendliness in situations where I would have had a very hard time to do so. I also fondly remember when he once spoke in german a word to me, that was, let's put it this way, delicate, that he learned when he was in Germany for a while. I could hardly stop laughing. Just my kind of humor! There is also an instance that I frequently remember in admiration, which was "simply" a compassionate look that he gave to me from a distance in a difficult situation. For some reason I frequently remember that caring look of Pierre that was touching and at the same time inspiring to me. And of course, I was very keen on reading his works that I had and still have the privilege to co-translate into german. As someone in the engineering business myself, I very much appreciated his approach on trying to solve big riddles.

That's very sad and unexpected news. My sincere condolences to family and friends.
Thank you Pierre for the exceptional work, even though I have only known you from the forum posts and books, the impact of your words was inconceivably profound.
Safe journey! ❤️🌷

I have many, many fond memories of Pierre, although there is one in particular which came to me yesterday, and it beautifully reflects his sheer will and determination to overcome any obstacle, even in the face of adversity.

We were gathered down at the pond area of the Chateau, perhaps for someone's birthday party. At one point, someone had the wise idea to set up a make-shift "diving board" using a small trampoline at the edge of the water :lol:

The guys were all taking turns to run up and dive into the pond, and it was quite the spectacle. Pierre's mobility and physical coordination of his left-side were already compromised at this time, but despite this physical impairment, he was determined to join in.

So he prepared himself, took a few strides and springs off the trampoline into the air. But because he didn't have full control of his left arm and leg, he wasn't quite able to position himself correctly for the dive whilst in mid-air. As a result, what was meant to be a dive turned into a massive belly-flop! Without doubt, the clap against the water must have been painful for the skin on his chest!!

Two seconds later, he raises his head out the water with a large smirk on his face, bursts out laughing, and then all of us can't help but join in :lol:

But Pierre, having decided he was going to do this, gets out of the water and back onto the "diving board".

And again, he belly-flopped once more!

He must have failed another two or three more times at least, and his belly was progessively starting to look more red with each belly flop. Indeed, he found this hilarious and so did everyone else!

Many others would have given up after this. But no matter what, he refused to give up. Each time, he got back on and tried again. And we were all rooting for him, eagerly watching in anticipation.

Finally, even with those physical impairments which made it difficult for him, he managed to execute a successful dive off the trampoline into the water!! Everyone cheered and clapped, and it was a moment of great joy 🤩 !!

I am struggling to hold back tears while writing this, but I hope this can provide a small insight into who Pierre was and what he was like.

je viens d'apprendre le départ en ce monde de Pierre.
recevez mes profondes condoléances et amour pour tous les proches de Pierre.

I have just learned of Pierre's departure from this world.
please accept my deep condolences and love for all Pierre's loved ones.
(traduction Deepl)

Hopefully even now, he's explaining the information field with his hand gesture to those in 5 D!

Thank you for all you've given us. We will miss you terribly until we meet again. And please feel free to send a message via the C's to let us know how you are doing, if you so choose.

Reading all the responses here has brought up many found memories of Pierre and what he shared with others in the most sincere and loving way.

I met Pierre in 2010 and had the good fortune of being a EE teacher in training under the guidance of him and Chu. We were talking and practicing in a large room. I remember being nervous and even unsure if this was a task I was up to. His reassurance and guidance put my spirit at ease and I looked to his smiling face when I felt emotions of doubt arise. I found a picture of Pierre during this time and this is the face that is always close to my heart:love:

Pierre.png

Currently I am re-reading the first book in the Fellowship of the Ring. A few nights ago I read the passage which most will be familiar with - ‘I wish it need not happen in my lifetime,’ said Frodo. ‘So do I,’ said Gandalf ‘ and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

I keep thinking about how Pierre accomplished so many things in the time that was given him. And he didn’t waste a moment - he set out to build a new reality for those he loved and cherished. He inspired and motivated so many to adapt such an attitude - through sincerity, knowledge and most of all love - he changed the world around him for the better and he left us all changed as a result.

A Hui Hou - brother “until our eyes meet again..” Your spirit lives on in all of us!

One of my first vivid memories of Pierre was during a karaoke session when he excitedly rushed over to sit next to me on the sofa; he was so happy for us all to be singing together. He put his all into the singing; covering his ear trying to get the right note whilst listening to those beside him, trying his best to be in tune and in harmony. His eyes were twinkling and he was so full of joy.

We both enjoyed music and singing and there were a number of songs that we shared an appreciation for, particularly French songs (one of our shared favourites is posted below). He would readily burst into song and encourage others to sing acapella with him, regardless of how difficult to sing the song was. And his enthusiasm was such that, whilst not everybody had his confidence, you wanted to sing along with him.

Pierre seemed to be interested in almost every topic, and he could talk about everything from fashion to physics. He could also readily talk to most anyone. Those subjects he wasn't familiar with, he was more than happy to ask questions about and listen; especially if it was important to you. In turn, he would readily encourage you in your endeavours and would often enquire, even months later, to find out how things were going. Sometimes it seemed as though he was trying to understand people in the same way he would a physics or history conundrum, and yet his humour and humanity shone through and made one feel at ease.

We worked together on a number of various projects over the years, and he had an inspiring stamina and drive. He also had the patience of a saint!

He was a natural teacher and would go out of his way to help you understand even the most complex of topics. And he welcomed additional information, discussion, or even a challenge to his current thinking.

When working on a project together, he would tailour his teaching to best suit the person he was working with, employing what they enjoy, whilst being aware of their dislikes and weaknesses, to help them progress and get the most out of it.

Pierre could make even the most laborious construction projects enjoyable. Whether it be by breaking up the monotony of the repetetive, mind numbing (albeit necessary) tasks with general getting-to-know-you conversation, silly jokes, singing songs, or with discussions about everything from plasma physics, hidden history, to comedy movies.

I appreciated how he would entertain my endless babbling because i learned so much from talking with him. I was excited to hear what he knew, because he seemed to know at least a little something about everything. I loved hearing his perspective, about his recent discoveries, and his writing. There were times when i asked him about an article or a topic, and within a day or so he would come back having skimmed a scientific paper or 2 on the topic.

Later on, when he wasn’t as physically capable as he once was, his presence and being was enough to make the day more enjoyable. Not to mention his invaluable expertise and problem solving skills. Even partly paralysed he was still more capable than me on building projects.

Pierre loved to have a good laugh. He didn’t mind being the subject of a joke nor did he mind laughing with you at your expense! He had a signature laugh and you knew when he was really amused, which was often. Seeing and hearing him crease up in hysterics was enough to make you start laughing.

His playfulness was often expressed in his invention of 'English' words, such as: flattification (to make something flat); mixification (to mix something) - there are many, many more examples - but it's simple things like that which can make a difficult work day easier. These qualities also made the time helping him 'sort out the (hundreds of) screws' in his workshop flyby.

He also set a high standard of working relentlessly hard on a project, sometimes for months at a time, rain or shine. And his youthful days of risk taking – rock climbing, sailing - often had a chance to express themselves; such as the need to cut down a massive oak that was close to the Chateau, with dozens of other trees and plants nearby. He gleefully wanted to take on a challenge that others might find daunting. In the case of the oak he successfully caused the tree to fall almost perfectly onto a stick he'd wedged into the ground. Another example that comes to mind is when replacing some of the decaying weightbearing beams on the Farm hangar roof, and how he spent the afternoon, without a harness or any real safety equipment, traversing the beams in the rafters.

It seemed as though there was no 10-ton industrial machine that Pierre couldn’t work out how to use in order to solve a problem. Were it not for this ability, i'm not sure we'd have gotten half of the things done we needed to.

Pierre could be firm, but he was fair, and he welcomed any suggestions, improvements, or challenges to his ideas, plans, and methods.

All the above said, Pierre was still human. With all that entails. But he was an exceptional man.

He was reasonable, technically knowledgeable, brave, strong, disciplined, agile, whilst also understanding, sensitive, caring, and affectionate. In my humble opinion, a shining example of a real man.

His openess with his vulnerabilities and his imperfect ability to hide his foibles made him all the more loveable and inspirational.

He shared both the hilarious and sorrowful stories of his his early life in such a way that, even though I wasn’t there, I could probably retell the story on his behalf. He often freely shared his own experiences, struggles, and lessons, and he set an example for how humility, reflection, and sheer will, can further one’s development and go on to achieve great things.

I could go on.

We love you Pierre. We miss you dearly on this side. But we’ll see you soon enough. God speed. Give Caesar our best regards. 💙

-----------

This was one of the challenging songs Pierre liked to try to sing together. He liked it for it's tune, but also its heritage in old French culture. And i imagine he also liked it because it's about the mountains, and he had spent a lot of time in his life in nature, exploring, and rock climbing:

Last edited:
This is so heartbreaking …. I didn’t know Pirre much but I did like him, he was always nice, friendly , great senses of humor and such a beautiful soul🙏 he’ll be missed for sure… As they say, You live as long as the last person who remembers you lives…❤️
My deepest condolences to the team, family and friends….

To all those who took care of him, who were his family and who knew him or appreciated him in his work and studies, I pay tribute.
In fact, to this whole group, which turns out to be exceptional when we open our eyes and heart a little more, very abruptly.

My lesson with Pierre
Some time ago, during a conversation on the phone with Pierre, we discussed our same regional origin in France. As if the terrain was significant, and it is possible.
And suddenly he warned me to be very vigilant about the potential dangers of our world. I felt his great seriousness about the realities and the fact of protecting himself.
At the same time, it occurred to me that he knows "the bad side" and knows how to treat it. And I realized that the traumas had probably not spared him and therefore at that moment that he joined me on this ground there directly.
Just on a quick conversation on the phone. It was quite amazing, and yet I have rarely / or never, felt so well understood.
I kept his advice that made me feel less alone. He restored a balance in me with which it was easier to live.
It was a crossing of the mirror to join me on this particular ground. And that also allows me to join him.
It is invaluable in my life experience, a great gift that is very unlikely and that I would have wanted to balance. Of course, I still had to mature from this, but it triggered something unique and very appropriate for me and that I really missed.

I was also able to admire, on videos or some threads here, his talents as a builder. With my father and others, I have often attended and participated in this kind of work. It was very pleasant to follow it at high speed, as well as in detail. Very good and beautiful work!

Of course, I knew about his illness, and I was impressed by his courage and perseverance : everything he still achieves and his participation in everything with ease!
I am grateful to the DCM for letting him enjoy his own gifts as for us too accordingly, and then saving him the long difficulties.

My heart is sad for all those who will miss him and I suffer with them.
However, he cannot have abandoned us, or I mean that he does not leave us destitute and I see that he has rather opened up possibilities...

À tous ceux qui ont pris soin de lui, qui étaient sa famille et qui le connaissaient ou l'appréciaient dans son travail et ses études, je rends hommage.
En fait, à tout ce groupe, qui s'avère exceptionnel lorsque nous ouvrons un peu plus les yeux et le cœur, très brusquement.

Ma leçon avec Pierre,
Il y a quelque temps, lors d'une conversation au téléphone avec Pierre, nous avons discuté de notre même origine régionale en France. Comme si le terrain était significatif, et c'est possible.
Et soudain, il m'a avertie de rester très vigilante sur les dangers potentiels de notre monde. J'ai ressenti son grand sérieux à propos des réalités et le fait de se protéger.
En même temps, il m'est apparu qu'il connaissait "le mauvais côté" et savait comment le traiter. Et je me suis rendu compte que les traumatismes ne l'avaient probablement pas épargné et donc à ce moment-là qu'il me rejoignait sur ce terrain là directement.
Juste sur une conversation rapide au téléphone. C'était assez stupéfiant, et pourtant je me suis rarement / ou jamais, sentie aussi bien comprise.
J'ai gardé ses conseils qui m'ont fait me sentir moins seule. Il a rétabli en moi un équilibre avec lequel il était plus facile de vivre.
C'était une traversée du miroir pour me rejoindre sur ce terrain particulier. Et qui m'a permis aussi de le rejoindre.
C'est inestimable dans mon expérience de vie, un grand cadeau très improbable et que j'aurais voulu équilibrer. Bien sûr, je devais encore mûrir à partir de cela, mais cela a déclenché quelque chose d'unique et de très approprié pour moi et qui me manquait vraiment.

J'ai aussi pu admirer, sur des vidéos ou quelques fils ici, ses talents de bâtisseur. Avec mon père et d'autres, j'ai souvent assisté et participé à ce genre de travail. C'était très agréable de le suivre à grande vitesse, ainsi qu'en détail. Très bon et beau travail!

Bien sûr, je connaissais sa maladie, et j'ai été impressionné par son courage et sa persévérance: tout ce qu'il réalise encore et sa participation à tout avec aisance!
Je suis reconnaissante au DCM de l'avoir laisser profiter de ses propres dons et nous aussi en conséquence, puis de lui épargner les longues difficultés.

Mon cœur est triste pour tous ceux à qui il manquera et je souffre avec eux.
Pourtant, il ne peut pas nous avoir abandonnés, ou je veux dire qu'il ne nous laisse pas démunis et je vois qu'il a plutôt ouvert des possibilités...

A heartwarming, possible future... 😉
Q: (L) All right, let's get started. Hello? Anybody there?

A: Pierraea of Cassiopaea. [planchette makes Pierre's iconic information field gesture]

Q: (L) As you know, Pierre...

A: Worry not, children of Cassiopaea. Pierre has joined the forces of light in 5D. Beautiful souls welcomed him on the other side. He loves you all and encourages you to love each other. Your prayers have been heard. Pierre has already made plans to build a lighthouse in 4th density!

I find this news hard to believe. I really thought that everyone in the castle was going to live through the 3D changes to the end. That was obvious to me. I forgot about individual clocks and saw only the strength of a group on the move. His face exuded gentleness, and I loved his contributions to certain threads, such as the beauty of nature and science, of course. I hope Laura will have some signs of him.

Bon voyage, dear Pierre. We love you very much. You are present in our thoughts and in our hearts. Bon voyage, dear Pierre. We love you very much. You are present in our thoughts and in our hearts. 💞💞

What is the etymology of "remember"?
In fact the word "remember" comes from the Latin "recordari", formed from re (again) and cordis (heart). It means much more than having someone present in memory. It means "to go through the heart again".16 Oct 2021"

Thank you to those who knew Pierre personally and shared their memories with us. I now made them my memories. I couldn't help but smile at the stories. This Pierre! :-D:love:

Remember we are just a thought away and he is watching us with his sparkling little eyes and that fun, curious little boy smile. I think this is the best hug your close friends and family can receive. May his glow be comforting in this time of grief. You will see each other again and can celebrate life. Big hugs to all!:hug2:

My condolences to friends and family and to the people who met him. The testimonies here of people who lived and worked with him are heartwarming.
Like the kingfisher in his last post, may he dive into the unknown, just to come back with plenty to offer again as another bird, if he wishes so.

Back
Top Bottom