a REMOTE View from Edward Riordan - about MONDAY -MAY 1st

wodasi

Jedi Master
probably nothing - but he does have some hits from the last few years - including pandemic..

Edward Riordan Remote veiwer probably completely wrong about MONDAY May 1st
I'm probably completely wrong about MONDAY May 1st 2023..
FROM a recent dream...
uploladed April 28 2023 ...
6 min..
Edward Riordan ( Remote veiwer )

since its only 6 min long - best to save entire video - MP4

audio version of Eds - i don't like MONDAYS - prediction ...
mp3

Yes I saw it as well. It is very strange, all the same. A 'dark, moving wall' and something .... an event? ... "stops time" or something happens as turning point. Hopefully nothing, and certainly no Drop Dead April event or something...
Sorry just woke and saw this on my feed, was wondering if I should post, just as an interesting awareness.... VERY vague.

Interesting, any background on this guy? Is he successful in his predictions? Transcription of the video for the interested:
(...) Okay, I'm going to call this video, this probably, I'll call this video, this probably is not going to happen. But over the past week or two I've been putting out some videos that I've deemed my dream series. Talking about some dreams. And because sometimes they come true. Sometimes they're pretty cognitive. Sometimes they're related to a target I'm working on. So I always make note of them when they are notable.

(...) So this wasn't a dream. This actually happened several hours ago tonight. Friday April 28th. And I'm in the kitchen and I am chopping vegetables with my wife. Making soup. And I start looking at Monday. Monday. Monday is May 1st, 2023. But Monday in my mind isn't coming through in a recognizable way. And the more I look at it, the more obvious it looks. So I did some work on it and I'm not going to show everything because if something, if there is something to this, I don't want to get in trouble. But I wanted to look, describe the reason for my perception about Monday, May 1st, 2023. This is perceptually what was in my mind. But what did that mean?

It feels like something stops. Something big. Something big enough to stop things. And I can still see it in my mind now. Something stops or is stopped or landed or crashes into something. It's like a dark cloud. Things go dark or shadowed. Like a dark mass of energy. But what does that even mean? It does feel like something that could be labeled devastating. But how? At its most extreme, it feels like the world changes. But that might just be from the up close perspective. So what would it be like from a further back perspective?

Something heavy moves in. Might be from above. Something comes down, crashes. It seems like time stops. An event that stops time, or so it seems. A turning, a turning point. I can still see it in my mind now. And Monday, May 1st, 2023 is remembered. This dark moving wall here.

And as I put here, I need to be vague to protect myself. In case, just in case, this is true. I can still see it. Something is going to happen on Monday. Monday, May 1st, 2023.

If nothing happens, I'm totally wrong. And I'm okay with that. I'm wrong plenty of times, plenty of times. But in this series that I've been doing for the past week or two, this fits into that. So, time-stamped of what may potentially take place on Monday, May 1st. I may post more on this over the weekend. I'm not sure. I might not. But I wanted to have this time-stamped.

Interesting, any background on this guy? Is he successful in his predictions? Transcription of the video for the interested:
A good friend and I once had a synchronous feeling that something bad had just happened in the world, that was around 2013. We never found out what it was but it was an out-of-the-blue clear perception at about the same time miles apart. It had that feeling of the drop-in of a recognition. I've noticed a few rare times I get a dropped-in recognition, it may not be at the moment the thing happened, past or future, but some of those times have been verified in the real world.

I've observed Riordan over some years, not all that he does, but I observe he is a good remote viewer. It's just that we may not see the results of whatever happened, if he's correct, on May 1st immediately. Or we might! Not long to wait.

In November 2017, I think he predicted the amyloid plaques found in the bodies of vaxx victims during autopsies. In the video, he described them as "fibers" that were "twisted together." He also mentions a virus, AI, something lighting up in the veins. Pretty much spot on, I think.
Reminds me of blood coarsing through veins. A sense of growing and reaching out, binding, expanding, fighting. I'm getting this idea of a virus, but I'm also getting this idea of something communicating.
In November 2022, he did a review of what he saw in 2017, making links with the revelations expressed in the documentary 'Died Suddenly',

Sorry just woke
you sure you wanna tell the world you are now "WOKE" ?

EDWARD also did a remote view on this tree ..
Pando (tree)
Largest known organism

Pando (Latin for "I spread") is a clonal organism representing an individual male quaking aspen (Populus tremuloides). It was identified as a single living organism because its parts possess identical genetic markers and it is assumed to have a massive interconnected underground root system. The plant is located in the Fremont River Ranger District of the Fishlake National Forest at the western edge of the Colorado Plateau in south-central Utah, United States, around 1 mile (1.6 km) southwest of Fish Lake. Pando occupies 108 acres (43.6 ha) and is estimated to weigh collectively 6,000 tonnes (6,000,000 kg), making it the heaviest known organism.
Pando's long-term survival is uncertain due to a combination of factors including drought, human development, grazing, and fire suppression. The Western Aspen Alliance, in collaboration with the United States Forest Service, is studying the tree in an effort to save it. In areas of Pando lacking adequate protective fencing, grazing animals have prevented Pando from developing enough young stems to fully replace existing older stems as they die. This decline in recruitment of young stems began in the 1980s and has been attributed primarily to mule deer (Odocoileus hemionus), though Pando also undergoes restricted grazing by domestic cattle (Bos taurus) and is potentially browsed by elk (Cervus canadensis).

Interesting channel and prediction. He's been making videos for 10 years it seems. The youtube comments are interesting. I was thinking economic crash/reset seemed most likely. And maybe a comet or EMP type event? I hope it was just me, but I felt really low this past week. Usually when I hear these things I will make a grocery run for whatever it's worth, but not sure I have the time before Monday.

Interesting channel and prediction. He's been making videos for 10 years it seems. The youtube comments are interesting. I was thinking economic crash/reset seemed most likely. And maybe a comet or EMP type event? I hope it was just me, but I felt really low this past week. Usually when I hear these things I will make a grocery run for whatever it's worth, but not sure I have the time before Monday.
i intend to shop sunday eve - only for things i would use anyway . don't let
fear make you foolish..

I guess we "made it". I saw there was a big missile strike by Russia, and another bank was bought out. So maybe some non-linear things happened?

I printed out some guitar tabs, because that's important to me. Sometimes it's fun to pretend something could happen, if it spurs you to do something and ask what would I want to do with this time I have left. I find that life is busy enough in the present, let alone thinking of all the possibilities of what might come in the future.

Today when I heard about the mass shooting in Belgrade, the first thing that came to my mind was this thread.
A 'dark moving wall', maybe the dark moving wall of dark energy, evil.
Some people are probably more susceptible to these energies. Perhaps their "antennas" are tuned to these frequencies.

When I read this a few days ago I thought that if there is really something that he saw, we will see some major negative event happen.
So when I heard this today, I had goosebumps.
It is really sad that so many children died, and I am sure that PTB will as usually use this tragic event to impose more totalitarian laws.

Since Sunday I have had some unexplained strong pain in my left shoulder blade. I could not move my neck and it was hurting even when taking a deep breath. I went to bed on Saturday perfectly ok, and Sunday morning I could barely get from bed.
I tried everything that came to my mind to make it go, I tried several painkillers but nothing helped.

Last night I had a bad dream about a truck tank full of acid exploding on a street and many people were killed and injured. Chaos in homes and streets.

Today after 2 pm I suddenly felt that the pain is decreasing.

Maybe this is just a coincidence, I don't know.
But there was something evil in the air for at least the last two days. I just hope that no more catastrophes like this will happen.

update on Edward ..

there were two vehicle pile ups on the 1st - on each coast - with limited vision .
he considers that is what he seen..

The weather wall is two lows on each side of the US keeping temps cool and an Omega block in the center. The Omega block will draw warm dry air from TX to Canada. It will block moisture from crossing into the midwest. The moisture moving east will all come down on the west edge of this wall.

He had no intention for the video to go viral and had not shared it or monetized it.

About a "dark, moving wall"...
Over six months ago, I was doing self-hypnosis and an image came up on its own with Thoth showing me with his head that something was coming. I didn't know what it was, but I felt it was true. Then a huge dark wall was moving beside me, I couldn't see any ends of it. It was like a polished black metallic stone wall, moving slowly and had tremendous power. I had a strong feeling that something was coming and it couldn't be stopped. I think the wall (of something big) was being controlled in some way, or had a specific direction.

I thought the wall might be something from outer space as it was so big, but then I saw the torn earth from the earthquake in Turkey, and realised that the wall (also) might be a lithospheric plate. When Cs' mentioned that there could be more plate movement around Africa, it added up with my vision and Thoth.

Who knows what it all might mean, but I still have that vision in front of my eyes, it was a strong message.

Back
Top Bottom