Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

"Ohio State Representative Kris Jordan dies at 46"​

"Fran and I are shocked and saddened to learn of the death of Representative Kris Jordan," [Governor}DeWine said in a statement.

"His cause of death has not been mentioned."

Because this thread is about covid injection injuries and deaths, the discussion about organ donations and "secret tunnels beneath the hospitals" has been moved to this thread: Hospitals and organ donations: between reality and fiction
As reminder, reality as it is is already horrible and beyond horror. Some misinterpretations and may slip by from time to time, but there is no need for unsubstantiated fantasies that muddy the waters.

I just witnessed a horrifying scene.

An ice skater collapsed on the ice during a free skating session in an arena. I didn't see any blood, so I'm assuming the man did not fall down due to a physical impact. Firefighters arrived first on the scene and started reanimating the man; I saw his right leg twitch during the procedure. His friend or family member, visibly shaken, was praying with both knees on the ice 10 meters away from him. :-(

All this was happening in front of about 100 people, mostly young children and their parents.

The probability that he took the vaxx is very high, as 90% are vaxxed where I live.
I hope he will survive.

Peter Baddoo, Department of Mathematics instructor, dies at 29
Peter Baddoo, an instructor in the Department of Mathematics, passed away suddenly on Feb. 15 while playing basketball on campus.

An accomplished applied mathematician, Baddoo had broad research interests and activities spanning complex function theory, fluid dynamics, and machine learning and data-driven methods. His book, “Analytic Solutions for Flows Through Cascades” (Springer, 2020) received praise for its “exceptionally clear presentation with beautiful figures.”
🙏

In the historical novel I am reading now about World War II, “Winds of the war”, by Herman Wouk, the second volume, where the author write about the concentration camps, there is a rather interesting commentary that reminds me of the "covidians" and those who believed the big lie. It's about the question we all asked ourselves when reading about the death camps, and we asked in the majority of the time how the Jews believed there was no danger for them, and why they didn't revolt? Why they accepted to be put in trains for their death? The character says that we should not judge because in their place, how could we believe that the State would kill so many people, with a strong plan, Jews coming from all social backgrounds, how the State would override the laws, how the courts would accept this situation? Well, it reminds me of what is happening now, doesn't it? So I also stopped judging those who accepted to be stung, without asking themselves any questions, because for them, it is unthinkable that the government, the State, with its laws, with his judges and with the court, would have in mind to eliminate good citizens? Unthinkable.

Back
Top Bottom