Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

My wife just got back from a family visit in the Philippines. Pretty much, no sooner that she got back, that she got a phone call that her second oldest son (32yrs old) died. Just went to bed, and never woke up. She usually would talk to him every day, and of course spent a lot of time with him and all the rest of her family when she was back there to visit. She said he looked completely fine, and didn't complain of any medical issues. So it came as an absolute surprised to them that this could happen. I took her to the airport last night to go back to Philippines for the funeral. Pretty hectic few days here the last couple, she had just unpacked and had to pack again, and also flying to Philippines is not cheap, unless you book like 6 months in advance. There was a bit of a scramble to come up with the money, luckily some of her friends, and work colleagues helped out, so she had enough to allow her to go.
So sorry to hear this Glenn, these sudden deaths of the young and healthy are shocking and tragic. Just heartbreaking. My thoughts are prayers are with you and your wife, and will say a prayer for the young man. :hug2:

My wife just got back from a family visit in the Philippines. Pretty much, no sooner that she got back, that she got a phone call that her second oldest son (32yrs old) died. Just went to bed, and never woke up. She usually would talk to him every day, and of course spent a lot of time with him and all the rest of her family when she was back there to visit. She said he looked completely fine, and didn't complain of any medical issues. So it came as an absolute surprised to them that this could happen. I took her to the airport last night to go back to Philippines for the funeral. Pretty hectic few days here the last couple, she had just unpacked and had to pack again, and also flying to Philippines is not cheap, unless you book like 6 months in advance. There was a bit of a scramble to come up with the money, luckily some of her friends, and work colleagues helped out, so she had enough to allow her to go.
Very sorry for you and your wife's loss. These are troubling times we live in. :hug2:

That was a hard shock and grief for your wife, you and family! Thinking of this loss and hoping you feel support from those who were close to you who have gone into the next phase of life. It just seems to me that there would be that intention from them to help the family at such a time of upheaval.

Reflecting we are all moments away from raw life events like this. Prayers to you, your wife and family as you live through this time.

@Glenn I hope you can give your wife some of your strength to help her through her grief.

My sister’s (abusive) ex husband just died of cardiac arrest all of a sudden in front of a liquor store last week. Cameras show he was riding his bike and collapsed holding his chest and landed on his head. He was in his 40’s. Yes he was indeed jabbed. He wasn’t the epitome of health, but he didn’t have any signs of heart conditions. I wonder if I will hear more stories like this around people I personally know. Looks like the effects indeed are long term and appear unpredictable.

I suppose the obvious question would be "was he vaccinated"?
Yes. I don't know of anyone in their immediate family that has not taken the V. At least they have not talked about it if that is the case. I know they all happily got it and all the boosters that came along.

I really only knew him with a few pleasantries over Messenger, as he has never been to Canada. From what little I did glean over the years, he had something of a drinking problem, and was always asking my wife to send him money. You have to remember, 99% of the time they are talking to one another, they are speaking in tagalog, so most of the time I am in the dark as to what is going on.

It is a tough time for my wife, for sure. I am not going to broach any subject around the V. Would only make matters worse. These vaxes are really hurting a lot of people.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers everyone...

My condoleances to your wife. I wish you both much courage in the months to come.

@Glenn, my condolences, stay strong🙏

Bill Gates Arrest Warrant Issued in Philippines For ‘Premeditated Murder’ Linked To Vaccine Roll Out​

Excess deaths have spiked in the aftermath of the vaccination drive in the Philippines with hundreds of thousands of citizens dying unnecessarily and many more injured and maimed, according to prosecutors.

The judge said Gates, as the founder of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, is “wanted in connection with hundreds of thousands of deaths, a number which cannot be estimated at present and is certain to increase exponentially in time.”

The Philippines had already banned Gates from entering the country in 2016, and has asked Interpol to relay the arrest warrant as a “red notice” to other police forces around the world, a request that has so far gone unmet.

The Heinous Crimes Court in Manila issued the order for the arrest of Gates under article 248 of the revised penal code (RPC), which carries a minimum prison term of 20 years and one day.

The news was immediately met with a superinjunction issued by the Gates Foundation which prevents media in relevant jurisdictions reporting on the arrest warrant or the existence of the superinjunction until the case is resolved.

The Philippines has a history of court action against international agencies pushing vaccines in the territory.

In 1995, the Philippines accused the UN agency UNICEF of waging a secret sterilization campaign in the territory. The state won a court order halting a UNICEF tetanus programthat was using tetanus vaccine secretly laced with an abortion drug. Anti-hCG-laced vaccines had also been found in at least four other countries.

A Gates Foundation spokesperson declined to comment on the arrest warrant on Thursday, telling local radio: “This is a misunderstanding that we are going to have ironed out.”

@Glenn, my condolences, stay strong🙏

Bill Gates Arrest Warrant Issued in Philippines For ‘Premeditated Murder’ Linked To Vaccine Roll Out​

Excess deaths have spiked in the aftermath of the vaccination drive in the Philippines with hundreds of thousands of citizens dying unnecessarily and many more injured and maimed, according to prosecutors.

The judge said Gates, as the founder of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, is “wanted in connection with hundreds of thousands of deaths, a number which cannot be estimated at present and is certain to increase exponentially in time.”

The Philippines had already banned Gates from entering the country in 2016, and has asked Interpol to relay the arrest warrant as a “red notice” to other police forces around the world, a request that has so far gone unmet.

The Heinous Crimes Court in Manila issued the order for the arrest of Gates under article 248 of the revised penal code (RPC), which carries a minimum prison term of 20 years and one day.

The news was immediately met with a superinjunction issued by the Gates Foundation which prevents media in relevant jurisdictions reporting on the arrest warrant or the existence of the superinjunction until the case is resolved.

The Philippines has a history of court action against international agencies pushing vaccines in the territory.

In 1995, the Philippines accused the UN agency UNICEF of waging a secret sterilization campaign in the territory. The state won a court order halting a UNICEF tetanus programthat was using tetanus vaccine secretly laced with an abortion drug. Anti-hCG-laced vaccines had also been found in at least four other countries.

A Gates Foundation spokesperson declined to comment on the arrest warrant on Thursday, telling local radio: “This is a misunderstanding that we are going to have ironed out.”
That’s all crap. Newspunch isn’t a reliable source. The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation did a grant for the city of Manila in 2020. How could that happen if he was banned in 2016?

Yes. I don't know of anyone in their immediate family that has not taken the V. At least they have not talked about it if that is the case. I know they all happily got it and all the boosters that came along.

I really only knew him with a few pleasantries over Messenger, as he has never been to Canada. From what little I did glean over the years, he had something of a drinking problem, and was always asking my wife to send him money. You have to remember, 99% of the time they are talking to one another, they are speaking in tagalog, so most of the time I am in the dark as to what is going on.

It is a tough time for my wife, for sure. I am not going to broach any subject around the V. Would only make matters worse. These vaxes are really hurting a lot of people.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers everyone...
My condolences to your wife.

In case you missed it....research shows that taking n-acetyl cysteine 600 mg and bromelain 50 mg together destroys spike protein. An easy way to limit exposure. Also, nattokinase has been shown to help in this regard as well. I take all three daily to combat exposure.
If I am not mistaken you can pick up shedded spike peoteins only through close skin to skin contact or fluid exchange so taking all that on regular bases might be an overkill. I would save it for actual infection situation. But i may be wrong.

I think C’s also said shedding is not a thing.

On my end i live in highly vaccinated country - over 90% people with at least 2 jabs, and I work in service industry with relatively high daily turn over of people.
If i have any body work done i avoid the terapists that I am not certain are not vaccinated.

Can’t say I ve been sick more than usual.

This winter I had a begining of a cold twice (while everyone around was really sick) but managed to nip it in the bud with acupuncture and supplements regimen.

Back
Top Bottom