The 7 Life Energies

What things basically boil down to in this reality, is a battle for your mind, or maybe more precisely, a battle for the belief centre of your mind. Michael BC has given an excellent rundown of the dizzying effort that he has gone to, to launder his entire scholastic history, or lack thereof. This turns out to be pretty common among the grifter and wannabe types. They know that most people will not investigate their claims, but some do, as in the case pointed out by Michael. I know it is hard to challenge your beliefs, and sacred cows, but this really contains the essence of moving forward. I say, accept the challenge.

This fellow has constructed a facsimile of an honest researcher and medical authority, but really is just a glorified scammer, making millions off of followers that he has basically duped and deceived.

No need to apologise whatsoever. As long as you are open to the feedback you get, and participate honestly in the process of networking, we are all learning together and using the forum for its intended purpose! I understand the need to contribute something, but there are so many ways to do that and your learning the workings of your machine is just as valid an offering as new material. It's a free sharing between us, no expectation of anything other than honesty and willingness to become free from all attempts to manipulate or be manipulated.
Thank you for those thoughts and suggestions. Apologizing for me is a way of understanding that I've made a mistake and need to commit to finding a way to not repeat the error. I used to ask the people in my life to stop saying sorry knowing they were going to do it again. I would ask them to please change the behavior first, then say your sorry, that way I could appreciate that the apology was sincere. And I have asked the same of myself.

I am open to feedback, but not if it's a one way street. I don't think, obviously in hindsight, that it was a good idea to introduce this topic here. And this is because I did not take the time to really understand what the Forum is about, and its intended purpose. I don't know what it means to network here, and although I know what the word means, I don't think I've really had any real experience with it. I have tended to be a loner for most of my life. Yes, I've had plenty of friends, but I don't consider them a network, or at least I've never used that term to describe anything in my personal life.

I also don't have any expectations other than honesty, and yes, I realize that manipulation is a form of dishonesty. And I'm really sorry that I didn't even remotely see that my behavior is, and has been, manipulative. Obviously, over the years, I have chosen to justify myself by saying that I'm just trying to survive and be safe, or I'm just defending myself, or I'm just looking out for my best interests. I have my dark side and I don't live in denial about it. But I also have become accustomed to just being on autopilot with all these defense mechanisms to hide that dark side for fear of rejection, or justify it when I'm called out on it.

Now I feel like just returning back into the shadows of this project. Perhaps guilt and shame, but also a sense of inadequacy when it comes to this networking thing. But I won't do that. I just need to get caught up on the Wave series, the backlog of Sessions and to dig a little deeper into the intended purpose of this forum. I suppose introducing this topic was a misguided way of striking up conversation, something that I'm bad at doing. 🤣

What things basically boil down to in this reality, is a battle for your mind, or maybe more precisely, a battle for the belief centre of your mind. Michael BC has given an excellent rundown of the dizzying effort that he has gone to, to launder his entire scholastic history, or lack thereof. This turns out to be pretty common among the grifter and wannabe types. They know that most people will not investigate their claims, but some do, as in the case pointed out by Michael. I know it is hard to challenge your beliefs, and sacred cows, but this really contains the essence of moving forward. I say, accept the challenge.

This fellow has constructed a facsimile of an honest researcher and medical authority, but really is just a glorified scammer, making millions off of followers that he has basically duped and deceived.
A lot of what you've said doesn't make sense to me because I'm missing the context. I don't anything about Michael. And I don't really know or understand what the challenge is. I've been asked to take this topic elsewhere, as in, away from this forum. I never intended to defend the model, nor it's author. And I have no desire to force it on anyone. It's probably in everyone's best interest to just let this thread fade away, with regards to the topic. I have an introductory thread where anyone can continue to share their thoughts with me about the forum, networking or suggestions, advice, etc.

A lot of what you've said doesn't make sense to me because I'm missing the context. I don't anything about Michael.

I think you may have misunderstood. Glenn was talking mainly about Gary Null.

It's probably in everyone's best interest to just let this thread fade away, with regards to the topic. I have an introductory thread where anyone can continue to share their thoughts with me about the forum, networking or suggestions, advice, etc.

For general things, yes, they can be shared in your personal thread, but for things relating to what you’ve written here, I’ll respond here to make it easier for others to see the posts I’m referencing.

I don't think, obviously in hindsight, that it was a good idea to introduce this topic here. And this is because I did not take the time to really understand what the Forum is about, and its intended purpose.

Well, one of forum’s intended purposes is to figure out the truth about things, so it was absolutely a good thing that you introduced this topic here. You should be glad about what has resulted from the interactions so far, because you have gained knowledge. It has been at the expense of your ego, but who cares about that?

But I also have become accustomed to just being on autopilot with all these defense mechanisms to hide that dark side for fear of rejection, or justify it when I'm called out on it.

And the same applies/applied to everyone else here too, so we do not reject people for having a dark side. We only wish to help each other to gain self-knowledge and knowledge of our reality.

Now I feel like just returning back into the shadows of this project. Perhaps guilt and shame, but also a sense of inadequacy when it comes to this networking thing.

We have all been through that stage, too. Again, it’s the ego, it’s self-importance. The only reason to run and hide would be so that one doesn’t have to change, and can continue to act as one always has.

I just need to get caught up on the Wave series,

Good idea!

and to dig a little deeper into the intended purpose of this forum.

Just make sure that your endeavours to understand the forum better aren’t motivated by a desire to only write things that you think others here will find acceptable. That’s really not why people have given you the feedback they have on this topic. It’s not that the 7 energies model is an ‘unacceptable topic of conversation’ here.

Try to understand that. Read through the thread again.

I think you may have misunderstood. Glenn was talking mainly about Gary Null.

For general things, yes, they can be shared in your personal thread, but for things relating to what you’ve written here, I’ll respond here to make it easier for others to see the posts I’m referencing.

Well, one of forum’s intended purposes is to figure out the truth about things, so it was absolutely a good thing that you introduced this topic here. You should be glad about what has resulted from the interactions so far, because you have gained knowledge. It has been at the expense of your ego, but who cares about that?

And the same applies/applied to everyone else here too, so we do not reject people for having a dark side. We only wish to help each other to gain self-knowledge and knowledge of our reality.

We have all been through that stage, too. Again, it’s the ego, it’s self-importance. The only reason to run and hide would be so that one doesn’t have to change, and can continue to act as one always has.

Good idea!

Just make sure that your endeavours to understand the forum better aren’t motivated by a desire to only write things that you think others here will find acceptable. That’s really not why people have given you the feedback they have on this topic. It’s not that the 7 energies model is an ‘unacceptable topic of conversation’ here.

Try to understand that. Read through the thread again.
It’s unlikely you’ll find anyone here who’s as enamored with the Life Energy model as you are, why not find a group on the internet who likes the model and discuss it with them?

In Italy we say, "mi dispiace, tolgo il disturbo" which means "my apologies, I'll remove the disturbance." When what you are sharing with a group of people you don't really know gets you a bunch of negative feedback, you are being disruptive. You may not immediately realize it, but someone will eventually let you know, on behalf of the group, as you are a guest and a stranger. The respectful and mature thing to do is excuse yourself and either leave or remain in silence until someone asks you to participate on another discussion. That usually happens quickly to help remove the sense of embarrassment. The person who apologizes realizes that what he's sharing is causing discomfort to those in the group; he doesn't realize it, but the group members do.

Of course I'll read through the thread again, as I would enjoy continuing to talk about everything brought up. But if each response I offer is met with multiple responses that clearly let me know that the topic is not useful - again, out of respect and maturity, you just drop it and let it go. As you can see, I stopped responding to the initial messages, not because I don't want to respond, but because I was asked to take the topic elsewhere. I haven't even had the chance to finish responding to the first comments; the consensus seems to be saying it's of no value here. And I'm okay with that. But I can't discuss something that I'm being told to let go of, or that it's controlling me, etc.

If it's about me, we can discuss that on the other thread. If it's about the the model, the author and even my relation to them, that's also fine. I understand the importance of challenging the model, the author and the person presenting the topic. But all that stops when I'm ask to take it elsewhere.

And please be mindful that I had no intention on debating here; I genuinely just wanted to see what you all think. If it's nonsense, cool. If Michael thinks it's COINTELPRO, wow, I'd love to explore how he sees that, as I am clueless to that connection. I have far more questions about the model than I do answers. That's why I gave the video and book, and said to myself, "Surely, they are going to tear this apart!" Great! Because I don't want to put myself up as a teacher here, but rather someone who is still trying to understand it. I have challenged it in the past, resulting in my discovery of many other systems for understanding human nature, because the 7 Life Energies wasn't enough to fully understand myself and others:

Alexander Lowen's Bioenergetics
The Human Design System
Spiral Dynamics
The 7 Intelligences
The Enneagram
Microchakra Psychology
Brennan's Human Energy Field
The Hero's Journey... on and on...

I even went as far as Alex Collier and Corey Goode with their 22 extraterrestrial races in our DNA 🤣

I just enjoy being open about human nature. Humanity and how it evolved or was made, and how it behaves really fascinates me.

Hi Tindaro. Your latest posts are a credit to you and I would say show you have significant capacity for awareness, openness and growth. Please remember that the responses you have received here are not meant as personal attacks on you or outright rejections of your efforts but rather observations on the material you presented, with maybe some concern following your own admittance that this theory has played such a dominant and singular role in your thinking these past years. When you received feedback from some members suggesting you should take your theory elsewhere, you should know that we often experience new members coming here and immediately pleading the case for this theory or that and when met with some critical resistance this more than often turns to unpleasantness with the forum being told 'we just can't see the light' leading to insults and extreme behavior. Its a very common pattern so please understand how members can sometimes feel 'here we go again!' and so maybe try to conserve energy by suggesting 'well if you feel this strongly, why not try somewhere else that suits you better'.

This network was formed and has been sustained for so long on the basis of a collective effort to weed out biases and blind spots (which we all have) and to seek out as much diverse information as possible in an effort to create as wide and as deep an understanding of the complexity and multi faceted nature of reality. What one might term mosaic thinking. Your desire to share your experiences and knowledge is most welcome but you have perhaps gathered we are very wary of those who join and then start professing that what they have learned on their own beats the accumulated, cross referenced knowledge that has painstakingly been built up over many many years of collaborative exchange and discussion. That's why your decision to take time to read the Wave was so good to hear because one of its many, many priceless gifts is that the reader gets the chance to journey with Laura as even she had to learn the hard way the cost of facing one's own blind spots and self-delusions based on wishful thinking. I reiterate we all have them - for as Laura put it once, there's a program for EVERYONE.

I don't think you should abandon this thread, rather perhaps do some further reading and then start to analyze and compare what you read in terms of the theory that has been so important for you so as to explore what if any gap may exist between this material and what you find here. Then maybe bring that learning back here and discuss again. Just a thought.

Your networking on the forum is a most welcome addition - so don't give up on either yourself or this place. It takes time as you say to acclimatize but regular participation is the key, even if at times one gets a shock. These shocks are invaluable and if one uses them for growth, rather than retrenchment, that's pure gold.

Hi Tindaro,

I am very glad to read your latest series of posts here, I would like to echo Michael, it shows your willingness to make the best of something that was more than likely unpleasant. Keep it up, and take your time deconstructing and learning about yourself.

There's no time frame for when we're going to get to a point where we see ourselves clearly, in that sense, we all have our own pace and we all have been in a position of having to question a sacred cow and let it go, sometimes several times.. and chances are it will continue to happen, we're human and we have only our experience. But that is the goal of networking, to be granted the gift of someone else's vision, so that our limited one isn't the only one we rely on.

So, I would just encourage you to carry on, there's no shame in realizing one may have been wrong, it's probably the most common experience in life.

On this:

I do believe that evil exists, but I don't believe humans are born evil; rather, they are influenced either by the environment or society that they are raised in, or they are influenced by unseen forces or entities that cause them to manifest the dark side of their nature.
I would perhaps encourage you to read Political Ponerology, and some of the work of Adrian Raine and Samenow on the criminal mind, I do believe that culture and upbringing have an impact in someone's character, but there's also the fact that some people are born "evil", as with the above.. it can only expand your perception of reality.

Hi Tindaro. Your latest posts are a credit to you and I would say show you have significant capacity for awareness, openness and growth.
Thank you Michael, I really appreciate your kind words. I've been sitting here sweating bullets and emptying out boxes of tissues wondering when the cavalry would arrive! 🤣

I see there's a section called Tickle Me, so I assume some healthy humor is welcomed around here! 😊
Please remember that the responses you have received here are not meant as personal attacks on you or outright rejections of your efforts but rather observations on the material you presented, with maybe some concern following your own admittance that this theory has played such a dominant and singular role in your thinking these past years. When you received feedback from some members suggesting you should take your theory elsewhere, you should know that we often experience new members coming here and immediately pleading the case for this theory or that and when met with some critical resistance this more than often turns to unpleasantness with the forum being told 'we just can't see the light' leading to insults and extreme behavior. Its a very common pattern so please understand how members can sometimes feel 'here we go again!' and so maybe try to conserve energy by suggesting 'well if you feel this strongly, why not try somewhere else that suits you better'.
I can't even begin to imagine what you have all had to deal with on a forum like this. I have never participated on any forum or groups over the years with regards to these kinds of issues. I quietly observed for a while, but then grew so tired of scrolling through so much vitriolic trolling and nauseating sycophancy that I just stopped reading comments anywhere, and just stuck to the main individuals sharing messages. And that's not aimed at this forum because I never even began to read anything here as a result of what I had seen elsewhere. I would just drop in on a monthly basis to see if there was a new Session.

One thing that I have a low threshold of tolerance for are bad manners and a lack of social decorum, which are just rampant online. So I kind of imagined that it was the case with the feedback that was coming my way. My first thoughts were either, a) these people are not as mature as I thought they were, or b) these people have had to deal with so many immature people that they are making me run the gauntlet! 😅 This has been a very intense and interesting baptism of fire!
This network was formed and has been sustained for so long on the basis of a collective effort to weed out biases and blind spots (which we all have) and to seek out as much diverse information as possible in an effort to create as wide and as deep an understanding of the complexity and multi faceted nature of reality. What one might term mosaic thinking.
And I appreciate that. I also realize that with so much information out there to explore, and such limited time, one has to shrink down the pool of material to dedicate that time to beautifying and amplifying that mosaic. So the luxury of trying to accomodate everything that people want to add to it, is just not doable. Especially when there is so much weeding to do. And I did take this into consideration when deciding to choose the topic I chose.
Your desire to share your experiences and knowledge is most welcome but you have perhaps gathered we are very wary of those who join and then start professing that what they have learned on their own beats the accumulated, cross referenced knowledge that has painstakingly been built up over many many years of collaborative exchange and discussion. That's why your decision to take time to read the Wave was so good to hear because one of its many, many priceless gifts is that the reader gets the chance to journey with Laura as even she had to learn the hard way the cost of facing one's own blind spots and self-delusions based on wishful thinking. I reiterate we all have them - for as Laura put it once, there's a program for EVERYONE.
Yes, I have read enough of the Wave in the past to have a good idea that what Laura went through was not easy. And the interview I saw just added more context. But I have not gone far enough with the Wave to have a better understanding of the bigger picture of what evolved into this forum and the volumes of books and Sessions. Which is why I have often sought creative ways to finish the Series, but have always ended up not completing it. I'm just a very slow reader, and having no one in my life who found this material worthwhile just meant that I would overload on input because there was no output. I find that I learn better if I can share what I'm learning.
I don't think you should abandon this thread, rather perhaps do some further reading and then start to analyze and compare what you read in terms of the theory that has been so important for you so as to explore what if any gap may exist between this material and what you find here. Then maybe bring that learning back here and discuss again. Just a thought.
That's actually a good idea. Certainly worth a try, as maybe it could help to keep me focused. As for the thread, I would like some guidance on what to do about the comments that I have not responded to. I think it's rude to not respond to those who have left messages in this thread; but I also realize that the tone of the conversation is changing, so maybe certain comments don't need responding to... I don't know? @Alejo @benkostka @Wandering Star @Zzartemis @BHelmet @Amor @Jones @Ben as well as yourself Michael, have added comments that I have not responded to. So I'd like to just say that I'm here if anyone is wanting a response. I also welcome anyone who perhaps has been reluctant to participate because of the uncertain atmosphere to consider just starting fresh from this point, but not exclude what has been shared thus far.
Your networking on the forum is a most welcome addition - so don't give up on either yourself or this place. It takes time as you say to acclimatize but regular participation is the key, even if at times one gets a shock. These shocks are invaluable and if one uses them for growth, rather than retrenchment, that's pure gold.
I agree, retrenchment is the easy route to nowhere, certainly not the path to growth. This networking thing keeps being repeated, and I hope to eventually understand what it really means in practice.

I am very glad to read your latest series of posts here, I would like to echo Michael, it shows your willingness to make the best of something that was more than likely unpleasant. Keep it up, and take your time deconstructing and learning about yourself.
Thank you for your words of encouragement!
I would perhaps encourage you to read Political Ponerology, and some of the work of Adrian Raine and Samenow on the criminal mind, I do believe that culture and upbringing have an impact in someone's character, but there's also the fact that some people are born "evil", as with the above.. it can only expand your perception of reality.
I do have a copy of Political Ponerology, but I haven't gotten passed the preface. It's been a couple of years, so I will have to start from scratch, when I get to it. As I mentioned to Michael, I am a slow reader, so my mosaic grows slowly, with regards to reading. I am, however, a fast learner through listening, so I love videos and audios, as well as audio-books. I'll also have a look at the work on the criminal mind.

The thought of people being born evil is a real challenge, but I'm open to exploring how that could be. As a father, your children are born angels; as a grandfather, all children are born angels; and if you have the fortune of becoming a great-grandfather, you may be tempted to believe that evil doesn't exists.

Glad to see that you are not taking the feedback here as an attack on you personally. Networking can seem to be difficult, especially if it challenges you, but that is also the part that can make you grow. IMO.

I think it is fair to say that all of us, have, at some point had struggles, similar to what you have encountered. Good luck and cheers on your journey.

I think it's rude to not respond to those who have left messages in this thread; but I also realize that the tone of the conversation is changing, so maybe certain comments don't need responding to... I don't know?
In time and if necessary Tindaro, not every post requires a response, and if it does then it doesn't require an immediate one, so take your time and I am sure that an answer will become clear. I think more important than responding is to understand, to the best of your capacity, what is being said.

Something that has happened to me, from time to time, is that sometimes it takes two or three readings to grasp what someone else was attempting to say. So, take your time, and revisit this thread and you will start to see where an answer is needed and where one isn't.

The thought of people being born evil is a real challenge, but I'm open to exploring how that could be. As a father, your children are born angels; as a grandfather, all children are born angels; and if you have the fortune of becoming a great-grandfather, you may be tempted to believe that evil doesn't exists.
I completely understand where you're coming from, but one thing that I have come to realize, after taking in that information in, was that it makes the angelic traits of normal people that much more rare and valuable, on the one hand. And on the other, it helps understand certain events in life and it provides one with more material to protect oneself and those one may love, by giving them a more complete map of the world they will eventually face. Not to teach them that they ought to distrust the world or be on guard at all times, but that there are dangers out there, and that some people aren't hurt and confused individuals, some are truly seeking to hurt and destroy, it's their nature.

So, happy reading and feel free to jump into those threads as questions may arise. `

Glad to see that you are not taking the feedback here as an attack on you personally. Networking can seem to be difficult, especially if it challenges you, but that is also the part that can make you grow. IMO.

I think it is fair to say that all of us, have, at some point had struggles, similar to what you have encountered. Good luck and cheers on your journey.
Thank you! I'm learning a lot from this experience. And yes, it has at times been uncomfortable and confusing, but also incredibly interesting and unique. It's like the Forum members have developed a kind of collective immune system; I hope you don't mind the analogy. I felt like either I or the Life Energy model was some kind of intrusive foreign agent. And in the interest of self preservation, I naturally concluded that it must be the model! 🤣

It's kind of like I naively waltzed into this Section whistling Dixie with my Life Energy model, and suddenly alarms and sirens are going off, red lights flashing, blinding white spotlights pointing at me from all directions, snipers are in position and a squad dressed in biohazard suits emerges from the shadows!

And I'm like, "This is about to get ugly! I better throw my hands up, wave a white flag and announce that I come in peace, in multiple languages!"

And the Life Energy model is looking at me like, "Well, aren't you going to defend me?"

And I'm like, "Sorry Buddy, you're on your own!"

And the model responds in that kind of Klaus Schwab type voice, "YOU BETRRRAYED ME!"

And I'm like, "C'est la vie!"🙃

Back
Top Bottom