Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

What an amoeba :rolleyes:

Criminals whose equivalent is that of utter cowards, with a 'spine' of an amoeba. How is it even possible that such people rise to power ? Unbelievable. But yeah I get it. He cannot speak. Any word he would speak would hit him back (his reputation) like a bullet given the huge amounts of evidence of fraud, crimes, death & injuries and fake promises regarding the injections. So, it is "better" to be silent; the least of all evils for guys like him (and politicians). Pretty classic when nothing else works.

Psychopath in "action", comes to mind too, of course.

He's lying through his teeth.

main-qimg-873c236e9af8e73df3ec311bb6a1d6db-lq

Young surfer, Evan McMillen, 21, dies tragically in California

Evan McMillen.jpg
The cameras show Evan suddenly rising and falling. He never surfaces or paddles back. It is unclear whether he hit bottom or his board.
Evan was discovered many minutes later and pulled out of the breakwater, unconscious.
CPR was performed until the ambulance arrived and took him away. Finally, much time passed and Evan could not be resuscitated.
It was an absolute tragedy and a priceless loss for bodyboarding, as everything pointed to a bright future for the young man in the sport.

"Silk" speaks out on the death of her sister "Diamond". And, Trump was there.

South Korean actor Na Chul, 36, passes away

Na Chul.jpg

The South Korean actor Na Chul is no more. The actor, who was well known for his roles in Netflix's 'Little Women', 'Happiness Jirisan' and other popular shows, passed away at the age of 36.

As per the reports, Na Chul breathed his last in the hospital where he was undergoing treatment for his health, which deteriorated rapidly recently. As per The Star, he died due to "exacerbated health issues." His health issues and the exact cause of death have not been revealed.

Alan Komissaroff, Fox News Senior VP Of News & Politics, Dies At 47 from heart attack

Alan Komissaroff

Alan Komissaroff, senior vice president of news & politics for Fox News, died on Friday, nearly two weeks after suffering a heart attack at his home.

Australians dying from fatal heart attacks SPIKED by 17 per cent last year (but it's not the vaxx)

Up to 10,200 Aussies died of ischemic heart disease in the first eight months of 2022 - marking a 17 per cent increase over what would be expected in a 'normal' year.

DR. DAVID MARTIN P.H.D. - MURDER CHARGES COMING SOON !​

Never sure about Martin, however his look at UBC is interesting (previously mentioned). That said, one must ask, was murder done? There has been 2,443 posts and another 28, 094 posts in the main covid thread that look at the presented evidence. There certainly was manufactured global terror.

Edit: "presented"

Scott Adams
I was intrigued by the fact that he focused so much on anti-vaxxers "winning", so I looked up his stance at the beginning of the plandemic.

Flashback from March 2020:

Why Scott Adams Would Sign Up for a Clinical Trail of COVID-19 Vaccines if Necessary

Adams: The normal way you would test things is you would just give somebody a vaccine and let them live their life. And then you check back in a year and you say "well, these thousands of people, how many of you got this disease just living a normal life." We don't have time for that. We need somebody to step up and say "look, I'm in good shape, I don't think I'm a high-risk, give me the vaccine and let's see what happens. If I get infected, I'm taking that risk." Knowingly, as a Patriot, for whichever country you are in, really for the world I mean, it's not even a Patriot thing anymore, it's a World Citizen thing. I speculated that we would have no shortage of Patriots (for the World) who would say "yeah, let me go first." I'm sort of in the target zone, I'm over 60, I've got a little asthma history, so I'm just hiding, but even I would step up to that, if it were necessary. [...] There is no shortage of heroes. [...] The great thing about human beings is that in a crowd of a hundred, ninety-seven would run away from the danger, but three would stand up and walk directly at it, because it's good for the ninety-seven that ran away.
Blind faith in the government is a recipe for disaster. Always look before you leap.

Back
Top Bottom