Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

UK : Tragedy as passionate teacher, 26, dies suddenly leaving ‘huge hole’ in school community

Rachel Morgan

Popular Rachel Morgan, who had a "loving heart", passed away unexpectedly at the age of just 26.

Her cause of death has not yet been revealed.

🙏

UK: Sportsman Chris Shapland who died suddenly aged just 25

Chris Shapland.jpg

One of Wellington Squash and Racketball Club's best players has died suddenly at the age of only 25. Chris Shapland, who lived at Dyers Farm, near Milverton, was also a playing member of Wiveliscombe Rugby Club.

"Not only was Chris an extremely talented all round sportsman, he was a popular figure throughout all generations in the club and brought a unique energy to every exchange, both on and off the field.

🙏

Canada: Elite Prince George cyclist Kris Yip died suddenly at the age of 47

Kris Yip
A well-known Prince George cyclist has died suddenly at the age of 47.

He previously qualified to represent Canada at the 2022 UCI Esports World Championships because of his performance at the Pan Am Selection Race where he finished 11th overall.

The cause of death is not known at this time.

🙏

US: Middle School Physical Education Teacher Heather Frederick, 48, Dies Suddenly at Her Home

Heather Frederick

McHenry County Coroner Michael Rein shot down rumors that Frederick had died in a car accident, stating instead that she died at her home in Marengo, Illinois.

“There does not appear to be any foul play involved with her death or any community safety issue,” the coroner told the Lake & McHenry County Scanner of the death.

🙏

OK, this is not about a specific person's experience with getting the shot. However this presentation speaks to what people may be getting in those syringes.

Bottom line,
"Who knows, because it will never be the same thing in all instances !!!!"

Just listen for 10 minutes starting from 22 min mark, because the dramatic part is there. Then if you find that interesting listen from the beginning.

The problems with manufacturing were noted in the EU toward the end of 2020 !!!!!!!!!
I doubt much was changed since then in how this stuff is made today. Plus some things ,based on the information of the presenter, they can not be changed.
Thus anyone taking this is in a huge experiment whose data is being hidden as best as they can.

Problem they have is that at some point you just can't hide it. We are there IMHO, but it simply is not being presented that way in the MSM.

In case you missed it, drug interaction (drugs people take all the time) with what is injected into them IS AN UNKNOWN. They pretend as though this is not an issue by nearly (being generous to use this word) NEVER mentioning it.

From 2013

Beardstown mourns after superintendent's Michael Smith, 55, death

Michael Smith

Michael Smith vaxx.jpg

"Good afternoon. It is with great sadness to inform you that our Superintendent, Mr. Smith, passed away unexpectedly early Saturday morning," the post read. "It is with a heavy heart that we bring this information to you and ask that you please put his family in your thoughts. Given the tragic news, we will be canceling school tomorrow, Monday, January 9th."

Beardstown CUSD #15 shared the news of her death on its Facebook page saying “Good afternoon. It is with great sadness to inform you that our Superintendent, Mr. Smith, passed away unexpectedly early Saturday morning”. According to Redhawk Propane Inc., Michael died from a massive heart attack at his residence.

🙏

Massive spike in excess deaths sparks calls for an 'urgent investigation': NHS crisis is blamed for nearly 3,000 more Brits than usual dying each week

24 January 2023

Some 17,381 deaths were registered in England and Wales in the seven days to January 13 – 2,837 above average for the time of year.

This is the highest number of excess deaths since 3,429 in the week to February 12, 2021, when the UK was experiencing its second wave of Covid-19 infections and vaccination had only just begun.

I tried to google this guy but he seems scrubbed away from the net - however duclkgogo has his Linkedin page cached. I am inclined to think this is legit and cannot believe this guy grins while talking about - it is almost like he is proud of what they are doing. Utterly disgusting

I tried to google this guy but he seems scrubbed away from the net - however duclkgogo has his Linkedin page cached. I am inclined to think this is legit and cannot believe this guy grins while talking about - it is almost like he is proud of what they are doing. Utterly disgusting
It seems real. Journalist finds his target, gets him drunk and secretly films him…… works so many times!

Attachments

• 227C0D88-1022-4445-97E4-F5251780CC50.jpeg
    227C0D88-1022-4445-97E4-F5251780CC50.jpeg
    179 KB · Views: 16
If not just a useful tease, it's a limited hangout . In any case, I am beginning to believe that I am the only one in the world not conducting experiments in a biosafety level-4 type lab. :-)

Back
Top Bottom