Crystal Requests!

I had one question about the additional water crystal: Is it just for myself or can I share with my family?
I also received some extra water crystals, I personally use one in my water bottle, another one I put in a big pitcher for everyone to use, especially my cat who some days is a real dromedary, who wants her water bowl to be fresh, some days and not others.

I also received some extra water crystals, I personally use one in my water bottle, another one I put in a big pitcher for everyone to use, especially my cat who some days is a real dromedary, who wants her water bowl to be fresh, some days and not others.
Thanks for sharing! I’m sure I’m just splitting hairs with any concern - only wasn’t sure if the extra crystals was tuned to me or more general. I suppose if everyone is fine with a crystal in their water it can’t hurt 😅

I received my crystals safely. Thank you so much for them, the protection and extra healing crystal. I am so grateful - for each and every lesson, all this work. ❤️

(I placed the new booklet on my prayer place - and the beautiful colored ribbons too : )

Finally opened my crystals! Thank you very, very much. Got my personal crystal on me now, not sure if I was supposed to take it out of the bag, but I can put it back in if necessary to keep near me. Sorry it took so long, it was very difficult for me to get to properly opening them even though I got them a while ago. Not sure, but I think I had to make some internal decisions before I could be ready for them... it was weird, and possibly it was just nothing and all in my head, but better late than never....

My extra crystals arrived a few days ago :-) thank you Chateau Crew :flowers:

One crystal is a replacement personal crystal, as my original was damaged in the washing machine :-[. Has anyone else received a replacement/extra personal crystal and if so, what did you do with it? I still treat the original the same way as the newer crystal. Any thoughts are appreciated!

One crystal is a replacement personal crystal, as my original was damaged in the washing machine :-[. Has anyone else received a replacement/extra personal crystal and if so, what did you do with it? I still treat the original the same way as the newer crystal. Any thoughts are appreciated!
I've had a crystal replaced only because I lost the one I wore around my neck as the link must have come apart and it fell off somewhere. Was yours busted up in the washer? I have one that went through a CT scan with me, LOL!

Has anyone else received a replacement/extra personal crystal and if so, what did you do with it? I still treat the original the same way as the newer crystal. Any thoughts are appreciated!
When almost two years ago I opened a package with extra crystals and crystals for my loved ones, I was greatly surprised to see a full basic set of crystals for me also. I was instantly scared and thought that probably I damaged my first set somehow, but Chu told me that it doesn't mean my old batch is bad, and that I may need the new ones for extra protection.

I still think that I may involuntarily somehow damaged or at least lessened the charge of the first set of crystals but I am not sure and I use all of them together. I have both personal crystals in my pockets, both water crystals together in my water jug, etc. And I'm grateful beyond words for my unexpected additional crystal friends :-)

I've had a crystal replaced only because I lost the one I wore around my neck as the link must have come apart and it fell off somewhere. Was yours busted up in the washer? I have one that went through a CT scan with me, LOL!
Yup.. that’s pretty much what happened! I was mortified! I bet there’s a lot of crystals out there that have been on some pretty wild adventures 😄.

The crystal is intact (for the most part) but it probably lost about 20% of its volume as it got bashed about!

I received my crystals and for my loved ones a couple of days ago, thank you so much!!! :clap:
I've been feeling kind of weird, don't have the exact words to describe it and also I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid or something. The thing is I keep my personal crystal in my pocket almost all day, when I go to bed I put it on my nightstand next to me and the dream stone under my pillow but since I did that I've been noticing I'm a little melancholic and emotional, is that normal? 😯

I started to question why I do what I do for a living, I mean I'm a systems engineer, I'm working for a big company, the money is good, I feel really grateful for that but all of the sudden I don't like what I do I stop enjoying it, can't concentrate, anyways, I guess its just me or some kind of paranoia, anybody else felling like that or something? Thanks!!! :-)

Thank you to those of you who have acknowledged having received the crystals! It always makes us happy when we know they have reached your safely.
Just a short message Chu to say my crystals arrived today snuggled in beautiful wrapping. Thank you for dealing with my request and please thank Laura and "The Girls" . So grateful for all the effort involved and the love and care you show to all of us.:hug:

Thank you to those of you who have acknowledged having received the crystals! It always makes us happy when we know they have reached your safely.
I'm delighted to say that I have received my crystals today - its likely that they took a bit longer to get to me than anticipated as Royal Mail have been striking lately.
A sincere and heartfelt thank you for the effort, care and attention that clearly goes into preparing the crystals, it is deeply appreciated.
My first hope for these crystals is that my tone-deaf attempts at singing won't be too detrimental..! Is there a recorded version of 'In the Garden' for those who have little to know idea how to interpret sheet music?
With many thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom