Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

I re-made the new version from Outsky in HD.View attachment 61766
Thank you for doing this. His findings are currently being hotly debated on the 17th July thread. Indeed, I have just posted a response to the claims of simple pareidolia. See: Session 17 July 2022

From what I have seen, you need to focus in on the images created between the feet of the female shepherd. Also the two faces of the lady seem to create a composite monkey face and a skull image just below this. Does this hidden message tie in to Darwin's theory of man's evolution or to Sitchin's proposal that the Anunnaki lords created man as a hybrid from a simian?

However, Outsky only focused on one aspect of the 3, 5, 8 Fibonacci sequence to get these images: "Arcadia shepherds by Poussin, 5 first sections reflected at right". There may be more to retrieve by looking at the other aspects, if you follow Outsky's methodology as set out below:​

Moreover, notice that that such process likens to the Fibonacci sequence (3, 5, 8, …), i.e. the arrangement of nature. Hence, first we could divide the painting in 8 horizontal parts. Ready?! now we are suitable to mirror in accord to Fibonacci. Yet at this point we have 2 plain options. For one case we can from left to right take the 5 first sections and then mirroring this set. In addition, we still could take the 3 first parts and then mirroring the respective set as well. Besides, look, to each “rebound” we can choose reflecting to the left or to the right side of those sets. So, which side we should choose? Well, as might be expected I already tried every one of them, and the results are all interesting and complements of each other. By the way, if instead is taken from right to left still results in the same reflected sets. This painting seems phenomenal.

Nevertheless this post was supposed to be, sort of, a short note because exploring that whole painting deserves its own thread in my opinion. So, to be like that, I only picked the impressive set generated by the 5th sector and the image that results from the mirroring to the right:

I re-made the new version from Outsky in HD.View attachment 61766
What about this kind of mirroring I posted?

What about if we abandon all the ideas about the symbolism and meanings written and encrypted in artworks and other stuff? What about if we just see them for what they are, and our eyes will just follow the light and colors and atmosphere like they do all the time .... and if Artist who created the artwork is an intuitive genius, who can intuitively feel the "fractalization" of everything and flow of energies that are making the solid objects and movable beings etc in this 3D experience, what if that kind of artist create an artificial image - that is just a frozen frame from constantly changing inner-mental and outer-formal reality - and what if we look at that kind of super fractalized constantly changing 3D perspective of a 6D fractal reality artwork, in that moment if we stop our mind form constantly assigning meanings we know form the system, into the things that are not just 100% creation of that system, we can feel how that artwork elevates the soul of the observer to the realm of IDEAS, from where the "knowledge" is projected to the "Plato's cave" = 3D Earth.

And once the observer's mind is elevated into that "hights", it is where the revelation is happening like bio-mechanical action, like lightning, spark, glitch inside of our body and brain and skull in particular, and that is what is unlocking our DNA Antena to receive and understand new realities and knowledge etc.

And that is happening so fast for us in this 3D shape to even realize anything of that process but just the result - the change.

And all these "readings" of "hidden" symbols are possibly just the projections of desirable and simplified symbols of the playfulness of the cosmic mind by the forces that want to control humanity to use their mental energy as much as possible to strengthen the matrix - which is indeed just a parallel fractal STS network.

In that regard, searching only inside of that kind of written knowledge from the past, or from today's "experts," etc is just kind of a mega trap for our minds to be anchored in one place, instead to flow in and with the moment. And that is how humans are indeed with the cult of the books and experts entrapped inside of the double past, searching for the "lost" key to open the doors of perception, that is indeed not locked. The Doors don't exist and they are in constant change what means they are opened all the time. And if "we just do what we will do," we can see how those paintings can elevate us beyond any "hidden" meaning, but just like when we climb a mountain we feel an elevation of all the chemicals in our bodies to the point that we feel embraced with the beauty of the mountains full of grace and love and humbleness to life we are witnessing ... And that state of the human mind is like holly water for the 4D STS, as it is so powerful chemically and mechanicaly inside of human-machine, that it simply abandon and burns all the chains and misleading symbolism and fear created by our minds, instantly. And once sparked by grace, that part of the STS matrix gets broken, and those who are not fixed in this life by their pride and egos, even if they are not at the high mountain with the one who is, the one who is elevated can serve as an emitter of the vibes and other in the valley can feel the ripples of that love and hope and that is how they can follow that vibe.

In other words, it is not about finding recognizable shapes and symbols within it, but contrary ... letting go of any need to impose any hidden narative on this glitch of frozen 6D fractal perfection ...

Attachments

• 2560px-Nicolas_Poussin_-_Et_in_Arcadia_ego_(deuxième_version)_mirror_1.jpg
    2560px-Nicolas_Poussin_-_Et_in_Arcadia_ego_(deuxième_version)_mirror_1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
Below you can see an illustration made in 1884 of one of the carvings found in the cave. Notice the figure on the extreme left. This reminds me of some of the figures found in Mesopotamian art, usually linked to the Anunnaki. As it that a solar disk or wheel he is holding?​
If one believes the information provided by Kyle Griffith given in his "War in Heaven", this is the symbolic representation of the structure of a "Theocratic band". (which would be kind of "4th-density-PTB controlled social memory soul complex" as far as I understand it).

wheel.jpg

From page 137 of "War in Heaven":
...Human societies are superficially similar to composite entities, but they aren’t true composites, because individual people have independent intelligence and will. However, the human astral soul has a strong potential for forming composite entities while it is in a disembodied state, because souls can literally link themselves together, as was described in the chapter on Theocratic bands. There is much more compulsion in a Theocratic band on the astral plane than in any totalitarian society on Earth, because Theocrats attach their silver cords to other spirits and control them as directly as the human brain controls the hands. The structure of a Theocratic band as we described it earlier is similar to a wheel: the spirit controlling the band is the hub, and the subordinate spirits are the spokes. Notice that the world’s oldest surviving religion, Vedanta, uses such a spoked wheel as its symbol. The rayed sun used by many other religions is the same symbol, minus the rim of the wheel. However, the rim is extremely important, because it indicates that a Theocratic band naturally produces a structure of astral matter separate from the individual souls attached to it.

Q. Are you saying that over the course of time, a Theocratic band develops its own astral soul and astral mind that is the equivalent of the composite astral mind of a bee or ant colony?

A. Yes. This is another important reason why Theocratic spirits don’t achieve true immortality. The longer a Theocratic band lasts, the more it develops into a composite entity with a mind of its own. At first, the controlling Theocrat completely dominates the group mind; but eventually that mind becomes powerful enough to become independent, and the band becomes an elemental.

Q. When I hear the term “Elemental,” I think of the Windigo legend. Several North American Indian mythologies describe the Windigo as a huge, powerful disembodied spirit that is capable of both reasoning and speech. However, it behaves like a predatory animal, not a human being. The legends say it eats the souls of the dead on the astral plane, and can sometimes kill living people and devour their souls as well. The Windigo is one of the most frightening spiritual monsters in human mythology.

A. Similar beings are described in mythologies from all over the world, but only a few Elementals have become as dangerous as the Windigos. Most of the Elementals that have formed on Earth so far have been less dangerous than a large Theocratic band controlled by the spirit of some human tyrant. Most Elementals that become independent of their creator are no more intelligent than a human infant or a predatory animal. In most cases, the Elemental stays in one place, feeding on the disembodied souls of animals or humans that approach it: it was conditioned to do this while still under the control of human spirits.

Q. I assume this is why so many myths talk about magic spells to “chain” evil spirits in one place. And it also explains why primitive religions performed sacrifices and rituals to placate the spirits that inhabited specific places. Elementals lived there, and feeding them made it safer for living people to travel by the place.

A. Sometimes the “spirit of a place” was an Elemental, sometimes a Theocratic band. It really didn’t matter: both wanted to be fed through sacrifices and rituals. The uninhabited areas where such sacrifices were made were very often places where large-scale religious sacrifices of humans or animals had once been conducted, where a city had once stood, or where large numbers of people had died in a battle or disaster. Any of these activities would have formed Theocratic bands, which may have later turned into Elementals. Most Elementals of this type are not particularly dangerous, because they were formed by first- or third-stage religions, and aren’t particularly large or powerful. However, the second stage religions that practiced mass human sacrifices created Theocratic bands that eventually formed Elementals of vast power. Second-stage Theocratic bands had to be extremely large because this was the only way they could exert enough power over their living slave populations to keep the whole society from collapsing. Invariably, such bands quickly became Elementals. Many ancient cities that practiced second-stage Theocratic religion were abandoned after being conquered by their enemies. Carthage is one example, and the Judeo-Christian Bible mentions several more. No one wanted to live on the site for a long time, because of the presence of large and dangerous Elementals. Of course, if people avoided the place long enough, the elemental would die of starvation, making the area safe for human habitation again.
The Windigos were a related phenomenon, except that the Elementals didn’t remain where they were first formed. The Windigos had originated in those areas where the Incas, Mayas, and Aztecs practiced second-stage Theocracy. When a new Elemental formed in this region, the other Theocratic bands attached to those tribes didn’t try to chain it to one place, but worked magic to drive it far away. Some of these banished Elementals went all the way to North America and gave rise to the Windigo legend. Others went to the southern tip of South America, where the Aurucanians have similar legends.

Attachments

• Griffith, War in Heaven.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
...magical sigils and the interesting shapes...connection, in this case between the pentacles of the seven planets, their seals and the characters of the planetary angels [moyal: and also the planetary deamons] as they occur in the practice of ceremonial magic...

Farrell points out ...
What Farrells leaves out a little is the fact that the magic sigils are connecting lines in "magic squares".
This is the starting point from which all further "high octane speculation" regarding the connection with electricity etc. should follow.

The planetary squares had disseminated into northern Europe by the end of 15th century. For instance, the Cracow manuscript of Picatrix from Poland displays magic squares of orders 3 to 9. The same set of squares as in the Cracow manuscript later appears in the writings of Paracelsus in Archidoxa Magica (1567), although in highly garbled form. In 1514 Albrecht Dürer immortalized a 4×4 square in his famous engraving Melencolia I. Paracelsus' contemporary Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa von Nettesheim published his famous three volume book De occulta philosophia in 1531, where he devoted Chapter 22 of Book II to the planetary squares shown below. The same set of squares given by Agrippa reappear in 1539 in Practica Arithmetice by Girolamo Cardano, where he explains the construction of the odd ordered squares using "diamond method", which was later reproduced by Bachet. The tradition of planetary squares was continued into the 17th century by Athanasius Kircher in Oedipi Aegyptici (1653). In Germany, mathematical treaties concerning magic squares were written in 1544 by Michael Stifel in Arithmetica Integra, who rediscovered the bordered squares, and Adam Riese, who rediscovered the continuous numbering method to construct odd ordered squares published by Agrippa. However, due to the religious upheavals of that time, these work were unknown to the rest of Europe.

Magische Quadrate Sigille.jpg

Last edited:
If you carefully analyse the graphic in my privious post you can find this ( in the middle table at the bottom):

hooked cross.jpg

So, here you have it. The "Hooked X" is taken from the 'Seal of Mars'. [65 = 6+5=11 !]

Last edited:
From page 137 of "War in Heaven":

When reading what Kyle wrote in terms of the reference to Windigo (which comes up here and there on the forum too), Laura had also made comment on it here:

Generally, these stories are about very aggressive, warlike, humanoid monsters. The ancient Native American myths of the Windigo can be traced back to comet catastrophes. Nowadays, of course, the Windigo is thought of as a malevolent, cannabilistic spirt that can possess the bodies of humans and cause them to transform rather like the legends of werewolves but what if it is not possession but rather mutation? They were strongly associated with cold and famine which can be the results of comet events and it is known from medical research that a ketogenic diet and cold adaptation can induce genetic upregulation or downregulation. Generally, these effects are extremely beneficial and neuroprotective, but perhaps it depends on the individual genetic make-up? They were also described as greedy and never satisfied with killing; they were always on the march looking for new victims.

There is more to this then is posted here, so you could have a look and cross reference.

I do not want to fundamentally contradict your considerations, but I would like to show why the short remark 'sect' of the Cs could (also) have referred specifically to the base 'New Berlin'.
For this purpose, I am translating by Deepl-Translate here from the two following chapters that follow the already translated preface (in my previous link).

Why the name "New Berlin
Now that I have presented our underground base in broad outline, I would like to talk about why I believe our base was called "Base New Berlin".
The reasons are obvious. In our base we had we had endless eye footage of another alien base that was probably very close to our own base. This further alien base, we also called in our base the Bau
[moyal: 'Bau' = german language colloquial for 'prison' but also 'burrow' or 'lair'], New Berlin or the "Clockwork Hakima" or Jesus.
I have never seen this place with my own eyes. However, in our base I have seen the building again and again through the eyes of other people in hundreds of eye films. Our own base was probably also belonged to this Base New Berlin because of its proximity. Nevertheless, we never called our own base called it that. Our base always went by names like Abort, the Underworld, the Blood Barrel or similar. Since our base is was inseparable from the construction, as our countless films of this place show, I think it is justified to call this place Base New Berlin.
Base "New Berlin" is not a Nazi base!
Calling an alien base "New Berlin" is pretty crazy. This suggests that this base might be an offshoot of Hitler's former Nazi empire. However, I cannot support this statement.
I have not seen a single Nazi emblem in our base. And also the Hitler salute was unknown in our base.
I don't think it was known in our base. I think things were very similar in the Bau.
Only the idea of a good Nordic Aryan race and a bad black African race had somehow been internalised in our base. Because in the Bau the blondies were clearly in the majority and Walter Pfeffer always looked down with contempt on the other non-Aryans from the underworld in his eye films.
Underworld people were generally all those who were not as pretty as he was, meat eaters as well as people with impure dark skin.
People who could unite one of these three characteristics had the reputation of making common cause with the devil, and were therefore immediately considered by those in the lair to be beneath them. Biologically, they were even associated with a "variety" of man that was still very close to the ape.
The devil himself was therefore logically considered to be a human being who had descended back into the animal kingdom to become an ape, or for an ape who had not succeeded in managing his way upwards to the dear God.
So hell and monkey were more or less the same thing for those in the 'Bau'. Apart from that, those in the 'Bau' were exactly the opposite of the kind of person one might generally associate with a typical Nazi. On the whole those in the Bau were classic cheerful people, but with a very pronounced tendency towards religious delusions
[!], as I would like to call them.
Because of this attachment to Hitler and his ideas, they probably called their base "New Berlin".
Even if one could not say "yes" and "amen" to everything Hitler did, on the whole they were nevertheless on the same wavelength as him. What is good is what looks pretty, has divine blonde hair and can distinguish itself from the lower animal kingdom by consciously professing faith in God. Evil, on the other hand, is someone who turns away from God, who does not look pretty (a sign of turning away from God?) and who has a dark complexion.
With regard to the complexion, one's thinking was probably also influenced by one's own colour symbolism (black = evil hate and white = good love).
Further to my previous response on your post, I recently re-encountered this exchange between the C's on the 24th June 2022 thread, which might shed further light on the whereabouts of the New Berlin base (although according to the C's, the Nazis built 8 bases in Antarctica on the instructions of the Antareans):​

L) Did the Germans construct a time machine during WWII?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) They actually did it?

A: Ja.

Q: (L) Were the German experiments in time travel carried to the U.S. after the war?

A: In splintered form.

Q: (L) Did the U.S. take possession of a time machine constructed by the Germans?
[Which suggests the American authorities never got their hands on the Bell contrary to what some ufologists claim.]

A: No.

Q: (L) Why not?

A: Was taken elsewhere.

Q: (L) Where?

A: Mausenberg, Neufriedland.

Q: (L) Still in Germany?

A: Nein!

Q: (L) Where is Mausenberg?

A: Antarktiklandt.

Q: (L) Who is in control of or running this machine?

A: Klaus Grimmschackler.

Q: (L) I didn't mean a specific person, a group. Americans or Germans?

A: Deutsche.

Q: (L) Did they use this machine to transport themselves there and also in time?

A: Has been performed in Glophen in gestalt, bit, yie aire das gluppen und werstalt de vir seinderfor bidde.
[Apparently, this statement in German is what we would call gobbledegook in English. Perhaps you could shed some light on it.]
See also the session dated 2 December 1995:

Q: (L) These individuals who have this time machine in Antarctica, what are they doing with it or what do they plan to do with it?

A: Exploring time sectors through loop of cylinder.

Q: (L) What is a loop of cylinder?

A: Complex, but is profile in 4th through 6th density.

Q: (L) Are there any particular goals that they have in doing this "time exploration?"

A: Not up to present, as you measure it.
[It is now 27 years since the C's told Laura this. Could their goals have changed in that time?]

Q: (L) Well, if they escaped and took this time machine to Antarctica, are they working with any of the so-called "aliens?"

A: 4th density STS.
[i.e., the Greys and the Antareans - an STS Humanoid Orion group, who may also be members of the subterranean civilisation that describe themselves as the 'Nation of the Third Eye', who are bi-density beings according to the C's.]

Q: (L) Are these Germans and their time machine, any part of the plan to take over earth when it moves into 4th density.

A: Maybe.

What Farrells leaves out a little is the fact that the magic sigils are connecting lines in "magic squares".
This is the starting point from which all further "high octane speculation" regarding the connection with electricity etc. should follow.

View attachment 61834

Hmm, these curious pictures remind me of a Russian guy - a physicist who, using Finsler geometry and hypercomplex numbers, explores the Egyptian pyramids, connects their purpose with the ability to control time in 3d and 4d space.
In the picture on the right, X is a light cone drawn on a 2D plane, and the crescent-shaped lines are the hyperbalic field lines (analogous to a magnetic field in higher dimensions).

2022-08-02_123438.jpg
2022-08-02_124046.jpg
There's a rather boring lecture for 2 hours, but you can scroll through them and look at the pictures.

Hmm, these curious pictures remind me of a Russian guy - a physicist who, using Finsler geometry and hypercomplex numbers, explores the Egyptian pyramids, connects their purpose with the ability to control time in 3d and 4d space.
In the picture on the right, X is a light cone drawn on a 2D plane, and the crescent-shaped lines are the hyperbalic field lines (analogous to a magnetic field in higher dimensions).

View attachment 61857
View attachment 61855
There's a rather boring lecture for 2 hours, but you can scroll through them and look at the pictures.
Thank you for adding this information. Given the responses so far, I think it bears out the C's point in the 17th July session of continuing to network.

When reading what Kyle wrote in terms of the reference to Windigo (which comes up here and there on the forum too), Laura had also made comment on it here:

There is more to this then is posted here, so you could have a look and cross reference.
This is very interesting. What Laura states reminds me somewhat of the Native American 'Skinwalkers' too, who may be shapeshifters. I would confess here to having something of a secret addiction to the TV series 'The Curse of Skinwalker Ranch'. There is definitely some type of malevolent presence at work at that ranch.

However, this idea of a "genetic upregulation or downregulation" may provide a possible explanation for a truly bizarre account I first discovered in Nexus Magazine of alleged British Special Forces missions to Antarctica immediately after WW2 to destroy Nazi bases there. What I want to draw attention to though is the reference some survivors of both missions made to what they called 'Polar Men' (which at first I thought might be an example of Yeti under STS control) and their cannibalistic instincts (ref: "They were also described as greedy and never satisfied with killing; they were always on the march looking for new victims").

Here is an extract from an article I found online, which narrates this secret mission and repeats the tale I first read in Nexus Magazine - see: Britain's Secret War in Antarctica (part 1)

"The one we were to visit, Maudheim, was the biggest and most important as well as the most clandestine Antarctic base of them all. The reason for its importance was the fact that it was within 200 miles of where the Nazis had supposedly built their Antarctic base.

We sat there stunned, but still the mystery deepened. We were told about German activity in the Southern Ocean around Antarctica. We were also informed that an inestimable number of U-boats were missing and unaccounted for; but worse, some of those that had surrendered months after the War had ended fuelled even more speculation.

British forces had captured three of the biggest names in the Nazi party – Hess, Himmler and Dönitz – and with their captures Britain was given information that was not going to be shared with Russia or the United States. That information compelled Britain to act alone, and we were spearheading that operation.

We were told in no specific terms what was expected of us and what Britain expected us to find on Antarctica. Britain had more than a strong suspicion that the Germans had built a secret base and had spirited many of the unaccounted Nazis away from the turmoil in Europe.

Still, more and more revelations were forthcoming. The summer before, we were told, the original scientists and commandos had found an “ancient tunnel“. Under orders, the force went through the tunnel but only two returned before the Antarctic winter set in. During the winter months, the two survivors made absurd claims over the radio about “Polar Men, ancient tunnels and Nazis“. Radio contact was finally lost in July 1945, and ominously for our mission, going into the unknown, the last broadcast brought us all further anxiety as we listened to the fear in the voice: “…the Polar Men have found us!” was screamed before contact was lost.

After the radio broadcast was played, we were then given a rousing speech from the Major who would be leading the expedition to investigate what had happened.

“We are to go to the base at Maudheim, find the tunnel, investigate the enigma of the Polar Men and the Nazis and do what we can to make sure the Nazi threat is destroyed.”
We were flown to the pre-designated drop-off point which was 20 miles from the Maudheim base; snow tractors had already been dispatched and were awaiting our arrival. After parachuting into the icy wilderness, full of fear and trepidation, we reached the snow tractors and from that moment on we were on a war footing. We had to operate under complete radio silence. We were alone, with no back-up and no chance of retreat if our worst fears were confirmed.

We approached the base wary of what was awaiting us, but when we got there the base appeared devoid of life, a ghost town. Instantly, our suspicions were roused, but, just like all the previous campaigns I had fought during the War, we had a job to do and so our personal fears could not shroud our judgment.

As we split up to search the base, a trip wire was detonated and a siren sounded, destroying the silence and startling the whole force. A shout was soon heard, demanding us to identify ourselves, but the voice could not be targeted. With our guns raised the Major introduced us to the voice, and then, thankfully, the voice was given a body. The voice belonged to a lone survivor, and what he divulged made us more anxious and had us wishing that there were more troops amongst our ranks.
The lone survivor claimed that in Bunker One was the other survivor from the “tunnel” trip, along with one of the mysterious Polar Men that we had heard on the recorded broadcast. Despite obstructions and objections from the survivor, Bunker One was ordered to be opened. The survivor had to be held back and his fear and anguish panicked us instantly, and none of us wanted to be the one to enter the bunker.

Fortunately, I was not selected to enter; that honour was bestowed on the youngest member of our unit. He proceeded inside, hesitating slightly as he struggled with the door. Once inside, a silence descended across the base, followed moments later by two gunshots. The door was opened and the Polar Man dashed to freedom. None of us was expecting what we saw, and the Polar Man had fled into the surrounding terrain so quick that only a few token shots were fired.

Out of fear and awe at what we had seen, we all decided to go into the bunker. Go in we did, and two bodies were found. The soldier who had pulled the short straw was found with his throat ripped out, and, more heinous, the survivor had been stripped to the bones.

What we had witnessed demanded answers; and with our abject anger at seeing one of our unit die within hours of our landing on the continent, our anger was taken out on the lone survivor who had warned us against opening Bunker One.

The whole unit listened categorically to the Major’s questions, but it was the answers that were to provoke the most intrigue. The first question that needed answering was just what had happened to the other survivor, and how he had become trapped in the bunker with that Polar Man. However, the lone survivor preferred to start from the beginning, from when they had first found the “tunnel”. Whilst he narrated what had happened, the scientist who had accompanied us scribbled down everything divulged.

It transpired that the area near the tunnel was one of Antarctica’s unique dry valleys, and that was how they managed to find the tunnel with such ease. Every one of the 30 personnel at the Maudheim base was ordered to investigate and, if possible, find out exactly where the tunnel led.

They followed the tunnel for miles, and eventually they came to a vast underground cavern that was abnormally warm; some of the scientists believed that it was warmed geothermally. In the huge cavern were underground lakes; however, the mystery deepened, as the cavern was lit artificially. The cavern proved so extensive that they had to split up, and that was when the real discoveries were made.

The Nazis had constructed a huge base into the caverns and had even built docks for U-boats, and one was identified supposedly. Still, the deeper they travelled, the more strange visions they were greeted with.

The survivor reported that “hangars for strange planes and excavations galore” had been documented.

Building Base Camp at Maudheim

However, their presence had not gone unnoticed: the two survivors at the Maudheim base witnessed their comrades get captured and executed one by one. After witnessing only six of the executions, they fled to the tunnel, lest they be caught, with the aim to block up the tunnel – though “it was too late; the Polar Men were coming”, claimed the survivor.

With enemy forces hot on their tail, they had no choice but to try to get back to the base so that they could inform and warn their superiors about what they had uncovered. They managed to get back to the base, but, with winter approaching and little chance of rescue, they believed it was their duty to make sure the secret Nazi base was reported; and so they split up, each taking a wireless and waiting in separate bunkers.

One of the survivors tempted one of the Polar Men into the bunker in the hope that they’d believe only one had survived. The plan worked, but to the detriment of his life and to the radio. Unfortunately, the brave soul in Bunker One had the only fully operational wireless radio, which was destroyed in the fracas. The other survivor had no option but to sit, wait and try to avoid going stir crazy.

The mystery of who or what the Polar Men were was explained, not satisfactorily but explained nonetheless, as a product of Nazi science; and the enigma of how the Nazis were getting power was also explained, albeit not in scientific terms. The power that the Nazis were utilizing was by volcanic activity, which gave them heat for steam and also helped produce electricity, but the Nazis had also mastered an unknown energy source because the survivor claimed:

“…after what I witnessed, the amount of electricity needed is more than could be produced, in my opinion, by steam”.
The scientist amongst the party dismissed most of what was divulged, and rebuked the survivor for his lack of scientific education and implied that his revelations “could not possibly be true”. Though the scientist dismissed the survivor’s claims, the Major didn’t. He wanted to know more about the enemy that we were facing, but, more fundamentally, just what the Polar Man was going to do next. The answer from the survivor did nothing to comfort us and provoked the scientist to announce that the survivor was “certifiable”.

Disconcerted is too weak a word to describe how we felt when the survivor replied to the Major’s questions about the escaped Polar Man’s intentions:

He will wait, watch and wonder just how different we taste.”

On hearing that, the Major issued the battle cry, and guard duty was set up whilst the Major and the scientist discussed, in private, just what we were to do next, even though it was obvious to the rest of us.

The next morning we were ordered to “investigate the tunnel“, and for the next 48 hours we made our way steadily to the dry valley and the supposed “ancient tunnel”. Upon arriving in the dry valley we were all amazed, for we had been told that Antarctica was completely ice-bound and yet here we were in a valley that reminded me of being back in the North African Sahara. We were forbidden from even approaching the tunnel until the temporary base camp had been erected; and whilst the men constructed the base, the scientist and Major investigated the tunnel.

After a few hours, they returned to the now complete camp to chronicle what they had seen and what our next plan of action was to be. The tunnel was not an ancient passageway at all, claimed the scientist, although the Major added that the walls were made of smooth granite and looked infinite. We were informed that we would be able to make our own minds up after we had rested for the night.

Sleeping in Antarctica during the summer months was difficult with perpetual daylight covering the continent; but that night, sleep was even more difficult to come by with all the thoughts running through each of our minds about what we would find and just when, or where, we would encounter the Polar Man again.

Just before we were assigned our times for guard duty, we were informed that we would be following the tunnel all the way – “…to the Führer, if needs be”.

That night our fears were confirmed, as the Polar Man did indeed return. However, this time no more casualties occurred [on our side], but the Polar Man was slain as he was lured to the camp. The scientist decided that the Polar Man was “human” but, it seemed, had been able to produce more hair and withstand the cold far more effectively. The corpse, after a brief post-mortem, was stored in a body bag, and with the cold could be preserved until a more meticulous dissection could occur.

The next morning it was decided that two would remain at the tunnel’s entrance with the corpse, the tractors, the equipment but, more fundamentally, the radio. The Major, leading the expedition, needed the Norwegian for his expertise and also the scientist; the survivor, too, was critical for the mission’s success. The rest of us wanted to join them. I was selected with the other jubilant four who would be undertaking one of the most exciting and possibly one of the most important expeditions in human history.

The two who were kept behind were disappointed, but their roles were just as vital to the mission’s success as the nine who would be traversing into the unknown.

As the nine of us prepared to enter the tunnel, we made sure that we took enough ammunition and explosives to wage a small war and hopefully destroy the base in its entirety, for that was our mission: not to salvage, but to destroy.
We walked into the darkness, and thankfully after four hours of walking we began to see some light in the far distance. However, the light was still another hour away; and as each of us battled with our mind’s questions of what we would uncover, we inched forward.

Eventually we reached the vast cavern that was artificially lit. We were then led to where the survivors had witnessed the executions. The survivor stated it was as covert as one could possibly have wished for.

As we looked over the entire cavern network, we were overwhelmed by the numbers of personnel scurrying about like ants, but what was impressive was the huge constructions that were being built. From what we were witnessing, the Nazis, it appeared, had been on Antarctica a long time. The scientist jotted down everything he could, drew diagrams and took rock samples as well as the odd photograph. The Major, on the other hand, was more interested in how the base was to be destroyed without being caught by the Nazis present.

After two days of vigilant reconnaissance, the scientist and Major decided on the targets for the mines. The mines were to be placed all around the roof of the cavern, with other targets on the to-do list such as the generator and the petrol dumps and, if possible and attainable, the ammunition dumps.

Throughout the day, mines were laid and more photos were taken; and with the odds of not being detected looking good, a hostage was taken, as well as proof of the Nazi base, the “Polar Man” and photographs of new, and quite advanced, Nazi technology.

When the mission to place the mines that would destroy the base had been accomplished, as well as substantial proof of the base gathered, we headed towards the tunnel – but, alas, we were spotted, and more of the Polar Men and a troop of Nazis gave chase. Upon reaching the tunnel, we needed to put an obstacle in the way to slow down our enemy long enough for the mines to detonate. Some mines were placed at the entrance to the tunnel, and when the explosions were heard we were hopeful that not just the base had been comprehensively destroyed but so, too, the enemy forces giving chase. We were wrong.

The mines did indeed close the tunnel, but, for those Nazis and Polar Men behind, the chase was still on. In a fighting retreat, only three of the 10 escaped the tunnel: the Norwegian, the scientist and myself. The rest had fallen gallantly in making sure that some of the party survived.

Upon reaching the safety of the dry valley, enough mines were laid to close the tunnel permanently. After the mines were detonated, there was no evidence of any tunnel ever existing.

Suspiciously, very little of the evidence unearthed remained. Whether it had been lost accidentally or purposely, it mattered little because the scientist had already made his and, ultimately, the mission’s own conclusions.

The camp was disbanded and we returned to the Maudheim base where we were evacuated and flown back to the safety of the Falkland Islands Dependencies. Upon reaching South Georgia, we were issued with a directive that we were forbidden to reveal what we had seen, heard or even encountered.

The tunnel was explained away as nothing more than a freak of nature; “glacial erosion” was the scientist’s specific term. The “Polar Men” were nothing more than “unkempt soldiers that had gone crazy”; the fact that they were German was never submitted into the report, and any notion of the mission going public was firmly rebutted. The mission would never be made official, though certain elements of the mission were to be leaked to the Russians and the Americans.

So my last Christmas of World War II was spent on the Antarctic continent in 1945, fighting the same Nazis that I had fought against every Christmas since 1940. What was worse was the fact that the expedition was never given any recognition, nor the survivors any credit. Instead, the British survivors were de-mobbed from the forces, whilst the scientist and his report would soon disappear, the mission never to be known about except by the select few.

That mission never made the history books, but the return mission in February 1950, conducted by a joint British–Swedish–Norwegian expedition that lasted till January 1952, did. The main purpose of the expedition was to verify and investigate some of the findings of the 1938–39 Nazi expeditions to Neuschwabenland.

Five years after our mission, Maudheim and Neuschwabenland were revisited, and that expedition had everything to do with the Neuschwabenland campaign, but, more importantly, with what we had destroyed. For the intermediate years between the missions, the Royal Air Force continuously flew flights over Neuschwabenland. The RAF’s official reason for their extensive flights was that they were searching for suitable places to set up base camps. However, one can’t help but wonder.

You can dismiss this account as a fanciful British 'boys own' tale from WW2 but, since the C's have confirmed that such Nazi bases in Antarctica did exist during WW2, there may just be a grain of truth to it. Whether the Polar Men are pure fiction used to pep up this extraordinary tale, who knows. Moreover, I would ask whether Maudheim could have been the C's Mausenberg?

Perhaps you could shed some light on it.
Q: (L) Where?

A: Mausenberg, Neufriedland.

Q: (L) Still in Germany?

A: Nein!

Q: (L) Where is Mausenberg?

A: Antarktiklandt.

Q: (L) Who is in control of or running this machine?

A: Klaus Grimmschackler.

Makes no sense to me.

German area in the Antactic was Neuschwabenland.
"Antarktiklandt"
is wrong. Correct spelling would be Antarktikland, but it's called 'Antarktika' (the continent) or 'Antarktis' (continent + sea around South Pole) in German.

'Grimmschackler' is no real German name. Sounds like somthing straight out of 'Return to Castle Wolfenstein':

A: Has been performed in Glophen in gestalt, bit, yie aire das gluppen und werstalt de vir seinderfor bidde. [Apparently, this statement in German is what we would call gobbledegook in English. ]
The only words in German one can understand in this sentence are 'in', 'gestalt', 'das', 'und'.
Reads like Ouijatess Laura had a bad day, shaky hand or there was some 'radiointerference' between the densities.

See also the session dated 2 December 1995:

Q: (L) These individuals who have this time machine in Antarctica, what are they doing with it or what do they plan to do with it?

A: Exploring time sectors through loop of cylinder.

Q: (L) What is a loop of cylinder?

A: Complex, but is profile in 4th through 6th density.

Q: (L) Are there any particular goals that they have in doing this "time exploration?"

A: Not up to present, as you measure it.
[It is now 27 years since the C's told Laura this. Could their goals have changed in that time?]

Q: (L) Well, if they escaped and took this time machine to Antarctica, are they working with any of the so-called "aliens?"

A: 4th density STS.
[i.e., the Greys and the Antareans - an STS Humanoid Orion group, who may also be members of the subterranean civilisation that describe themselves as the 'Nation of the Third Eye', who are bi-density beings according to the C's.]

Q: (L) Are these Germans and their time machine, any part of the plan to take over earth when it moves into 4th density.

A: Maybe.
This sounds like "Vril-Girls":
-> Rivalisierende-Schwestern
-> Maria Orsic and the Vril Society

As far as I understand, the whole Vril-Girl thingy was first brought to a 'wider' public in Germany by Norbert Jürgen-Ratthofer und Ralf Ettl in photo copied pamphlets at the end of the 1990s.

Here is a picture of my collection, and another one with some pages about the "Zeitmaschine" (basically, what Farrell has written about the 'Glocke/Bell'):

IMG_20220802_144300.jpg
IMG_20220802_144453.jpgIMG_20220802_144514.jpg

Makes no sense to me.

German area in the Antactic was Neuschwabenland.
"Antarktiklandt"
is wrong. Correct spelling would be Antarktikland, but it's called 'Antarktika' (the continent) or 'Antarktis' (continent + sea around South Pole) in German.

'Grimmschackler' is no real German name. Sounds like somthing straight out of 'Return to Castle Wolfenstein':

The only words in German one can understand in this sentence are 'in', 'gestalt', 'das', 'und'.
Reads like Ouijatess Laura had a bad day, shaky hand or there was some 'radiointerference' between the densities.

This sounds like "Vril-Girls":
-> Rivalisierende-Schwestern
-> Maria Orsic and the Vril Society
It could just have been an example of the C's sense of humour of course. The late British comedian and film star Peter Sellers virtually made a career out of playing 'comic book' German characters such as the completely mad Nazi doctor in 'Doctor Strangelove'. Perhaps the C's were channelling that sort of humour, even using a comic German name such as 'Klaus Grimmschackler' to emphasise this, given particularly the connotation of the word "grim" in English? Who knows. In English we would call this "gobbledegook" - language that is meaningless or unintelligible.

That being said, the C's seldom, if ever, say something without purpose. I can certainly recognise "bit, yie aire" as "but you are" and "das gluppen" could relate to the English word "gloop" meaning "a sloppy or sticky semi-fluid matter, typically something unpleasant". Gloop, as an interesting mixture with a unique texture, is used in sensory play to arouse children’s imaginations, creativity and curiosity through exploration of texture, temperature and fun! It is also great for learning about the concepts of what a solid and liquid is. Hence, if this reference is what was intended, it might suggest that the C's saw Nazi experimentation with die Glocke (the Bell) to explore time sectors as similar to young children playing around with gloop.

The incorporation of the word 'gestalt' here is interesting too. "Gestalt" means something that is made of many parts and yet is somehow more than or different from the combination of its parts. 'Gestalt Psychology', for example, is a school of thought that looks at the human mind and behaviour as a whole. Gestalt theory perception also holds that one can make an inference of a “whole” image or object before accounting for every individual “part” it is comprised of. Human beings naturally prefer complete shapes, so we automatically fill in gaps between elements to perceive a complete image. That’s how we can see the whole first.

This concept might translate into the view that Nazi scientists encountered when exploring the time sectors through "the loop of cylinder" and encountering a profile in 4th density through 6th density. Using 3rd density perception at this level might be something like viewing a 'gestalt image'.​

As far as I understand, the whole Vril-Girl thingy was first brought to a 'wider' public in Germany by Norbert Jürgen-Ratthofer und Ralf Ettl in photo copied pamphlets at the end of the 1990s.

Here is a picture of my collection, and another one with some pages about the "Zeitmaschine" (basically, what Farrell has written about the 'Glocke/Bell'):

View attachment 61869
View attachment 61870View attachment 61871
That is interesting. In the English speaking world it was Polish journalist and author Igor Witkowski in Prawda o Wunderwaffe (2000) who first made "the Bell" known to the general public. His work was later popularised by military journalist and author Nick Cook, who in his 2001 book The Hunt for Zero Point associated the Bell with Nazi occultism, antigravity, and free energy suppression research. Joseph Farrell cites Witkowski's work extensively in his book The SS Brotherhood of the Bell: The Nazis' Incredible Secret Technology.

If you read the Wikipedia entry for Die Glocke (see: Die Glocke (conspiracy theory) - Wikipedia, they class it as a conspiracy theory. Well on that basis, I guess you will now have to add the C's to the list of conspiracy theorists peddling the Die Glocke conspiracy:-).​

Back
Top Bottom