Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

What about this kind of mirroring I posted?

What about if we abandon all the ideas about the symbolism and meanings written and encrypted in artworks and other stuff? What about if we just see them for what they are, and our eyes will just follow the light and colors and atmosphere like they do all the time .... and if Artist who created the artwork is an intuitive genius, who can intuitively feel the "fractalization" of everything and flow of energies that are making the solid objects and movable beings etc in this 3D experience, what if that kind of artist create an artificial image - that is just a frozen frame from constantly changing inner-mental and outer-formal reality - and what if we look at that kind of super fractalized constantly changing 3D perspective of a 6D fractal reality artwork, in that moment if we stop our mind form constantly assigning meanings we know form the system, into the things that are not just 100% creation of that system, we can feel how that artwork elevates the soul of the observer to the realm of IDEAS, from where the "knowledge" is projected to the "Plato's cave" = 3D Earth.

And once the observer's mind is elevated into that "hights", it is where the revelation is happening like bio-mechanical action, like lightning, spark, glitch inside of our body and brain and skull in particular, and that is what is unlocking our DNA Antena to receive and understand new realities and knowledge etc.

And that is happening so fast for us in this 3D shape to even realize anything of that process but just the result - the change.

And all these "readings" of "hidden" symbols are possibly just the projections of desirable and simplified symbols of the playfulness of the cosmic mind by the forces that want to control humanity to use their mental energy as much as possible to strengthen the matrix - which is indeed just a parallel fractal STS network.

In that regard, searching only inside of that kind of written knowledge from the past, or from today's "experts," etc is just kind of a mega trap for our minds to be anchored in one place, instead to flow in and with the moment. And that is how humans are indeed with the cult of the books and experts entrapped inside of the double past, searching for the "lost" key to open the doors of perception, that is indeed not locked. The Doors don't exist and they are in constant change what means they are opened all the time. And if "we just do what we will do," we can see how those paintings can elevate us beyond any "hidden" meaning, but just like when we climb a mountain we feel an elevation of all the chemicals in our bodies to the point that we feel embraced with the beauty of the mountains full of grace and love and humbleness to life we are witnessing ... And that state of the human mind is like holly water for the 4D STS, as it is so powerful chemically and mechanicaly inside of human-machine, that it simply abandon and burns all the chains and misleading symbolism and fear created by our minds, instantly. And once sparked by grace, that part of the STS matrix gets broken, and those who are not fixed in this life by their pride and egos, even if they are not at the high mountain with the one who is, the one who is elevated can serve as an emitter of the vibes and other in the valley can feel the ripples of that love and hope and that is how they can follow that vibe.

In other words, it is not about finding recognizable shapes and symbols within it, but contrary ... letting go of any need to impose any hidden narative on this glitch of frozen 6D fractal perfection ...
What you have stated in the passage I have bolded above may link with the idea of 'Gestalt Theory' that I have just commented on in relation to what the C's had to say about the Bell time machine and its use by the Nazis in Antarctica to explore the time sectors through the loop of the cylinder. Perhaps what they saw looked to them like the kind of "super fractalized constantly changing 3D perspective of a [4D through to] 6D fractal reality artwork (the Matrix?)" that you mentioned. Quoting from my post:
"Human beings naturally prefer complete shapes, so we automatically fill in gaps between elements to perceive a complete image. That’s how we can see the whole first.

This concept might translate into the view that Nazi scientists encountered when exploring the time sectors through "the loop of cylinder" and encountering a profile in 4th density through 6th density. Using 3rd density perception at this level might be something like viewing a 'gestalt image'
."

Talking about the STS purposes that works of art can be put to by the PTB, where you say:

"And all these "readings" of "hidden" symbols are possibly just the projections of desirable and simplified symbols of the playfulness of the cosmic mind by the forces that want to control humanity to use their mental energy as much as possible to strengthen the matrix - which is indeed just a parallel fractal STS network.",

it makes me think of the hidden symbolism contained in those strange paintings on display at Denver Airport and at the Bank of America's Corporate Centre in Charlotte, North Carolina, which have been the subject of discussion on the Forum.​

See: The Occult Symbolism Found on the Bank of America Murals

1659481079611.png

See also: Session 1 November 1997

1659481510075.png

A: It is a rectagon. [MJF: A polygon with eight sides and eight angles]

Q: What is a rectagon?

A: Picture uniting numerous rectangular principles of photo optic representation.

Q: What's the point?

A: If one gazes at it long enough, they will involuntarily be placed into an alpha state.

Q: Okay. If they go into an alpha state, is there some other kind of message that the picture then conveys?

A: That is not the point!

Q: What is the point?

A: They then are open to programming of a level one order!

If you carefully analyse the graphic in my privious post you can find this ( in the middle table at the bottom):

View attachment 61835

So, here you have it. The "Hooked X" is taken from the 'Seal of Mars'. [65 = 6+5=11 !]
And according to Joseph Farrell, Mars (the God of War to the Romans) was a planet associated with Nergal, the Sumerian-Babylonian god of Mars, Fire and War. Moreover, the Jewish Talmud equates the angel associated with Mars, Samael, to Satan. In the Book of Enoch Samael (the name in Hebrew meaning "Venom/Poison of God") is one of the Watchers (rebellious angels) who descended to Earth to copulate with human women, although he was not their leader, that role being taken by Samyaza. In the quotations from the Slavonic Book of Enoch (vi.) Samael is represented as a prince of the demons and a magician.

Apparently, the seal of Mars does not follow the convention of overlapping every number of the square of Mars. Three squares are missing entirely, i.e., 3, 5 and 21. Does anyone know what this signifies from an occult perspective? The meaning may have an analogue though in physics or electronics.

What Farrells leaves out a little is the fact that the magic sigils are connecting lines in "magic squares".
This is the starting point from which all further "high octane speculation" regarding the connection with electricity etc. should follow.

View attachment 61834

I note from the above that "the tradition of planetary squares was continued into the 17th century by Athanasius Kircher in Oedipi Aegyptici (1653)". This fact may be significant to the Poussin painting of The Shepherds of Arcadia, since Kircher, a polymath genius, was a tutor to Poussin, teaching him the art of perspective. Outsky applied the Fibonacci Sequence to the painting of 3, 5 and 8 to produce his alien images (using base 5). However, could Poussin have used a 'magic square' approach in producing the mirror images that we are seeking? If so, which one? I note that the Fibonacci Sequence runs 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21 etc. As noted in a previous post about the planetary seal for Mars, the numbers 3, 5 and 21 are the missing squares from the Mars seal, which does not therefore follow the usual convention of overlapping every number of the square of Mars. However, the numbers 3, 5 and 21 are all numbers in the Fibonacci Sequence, the missing number in that sequence being 13. Is their any significance to this?

Should we also add the 'rectagon' to the puzzle, which the C's say is "A: Picture uniting numerous rectangular principles of photo optic representation" so as to induce an alpha state in the observer. However, I have never heard anyone suggest that Poussin's painting induces an hypnotic state in the observer.

Could this concept of magic squares and their application have anything to do with the C's statement set out below?
A: You must remember mosaic, matrix... When you are on the verge of quantum changes or discovery, the realities begin to reveal their perfectly squared nature to you.

Here is an extract from an article I found online, which narrates this secret mission and repeats the tale I first read in Nexus Magazine - see: Britain's Secret War in Antarctica (part 1)

[...]
You can dismiss this account as a fanciful British 'boys own' tale from WW2 but, since the C's have confirmed that such Nazi bases in Antarctica did exist during WW2, there may just be a grain of truth to it. Whether the Polar Men are pure fiction used to pep up this extraordinary tale, who knows. Moreover, I would ask whether Maudheim could have been the C's Mausenberg?
'Maud' is a common place name in Antarctica, like 'Queen Moud Mountains' and in other regions:
  • Queen Maud Land (Norwegian: Dronning Maud Land), an area of 2.5 million square kilometers (1 million sq. mi.) claimed by Norway in 1938
In Canada:
In New Zealand:
  • Maud Island, the second largest island in the Marlborough Sounds
In Scotland:
In the United States:
Maudheim means "Maud Home", which would fit if the base was located somewhere in Queen Maud Land.

'Mausenberg' on the other hand means ... 'Mouse Mountain' [?]. But then it would actually have to be 'Mausberg'.
Berg (=Hill/Mountain) is common in German place names, like Nürnberg (=Nuremberg), Württemberg like in Baden-Württemberg etc.
'mausen' is an inflection of Maus (=mouse) and can mean 'to steal', 'to pilfer something', 'to filch something', 'to screw'.

Just for the record some supplement about the 'Vril Society' / 'Vril-Grils':

Cosmic Agency, Gosia
April 26, 2019

We Formed the Vril Society: Taygetean Pleiadian Message (Rashell of Temmer)

Rashell: Before continuing I must tell you that I do not have detailed information about the Earth from the surface perspective that Swaruu does, nor do I speak so many languages. Nor do I have the same expanded perspective of the astral world that she does, but I do have my own experience. And I am open to what you need and do not need. My present crew is not qualified. They do not speak any language or few do. It is not the focus or the purpose of this specific ship.

Gosia: Swaruu told us that you were her mentor. She spoke very well of you.

Rashell: Yes, I've been her teacher and instructor. But now I am her student. And another thing that I want to clarify. Swaruu has said that she does not represent Taygeta, much less the Federation, and that she only represents herself. With me it is the opposite. I officially represent Taygeta here as a member of the High Council of Taygeta and also as a representative of Taygeta before the Federation I also represent it here. It's exactly my job and my role here. You can interpret my position here with human terminology as an Ambassador. Ambassador between the race and civilization of Taygeta and the other races present here. Also ambassador between Taygeta and Earth.

Gosia: Ok, and a question. If you represent the Federation, and it was against the disclosure Swaruu has been engaged it... how does it position you now?

Rashell: Largely because of my own pressure the Federation is officially in favor of Swaruu and her work.

Gosia: The videos that people are uploading with requests for assistance to the Federation and benevolent races... is that useful? Swaruu said that yes, a lot. They take them into account?

Rashell: It helps a lot because it's not only the Federation that listens. Also the other positive groups such as the Sphere Alliance, the Council of 5 Council of 9, among others.

Gosia: What is the Council of 5 and 9? It is new for me. I thought there were only two factions. Federation and Spheres.

Rashell: Oh no, there are so many factions that its impossible to understand, it´s just enough to know if they are positive or not. That is known only by their frequency. Those two that you mention are the biggest, but there are more.

Robert: In all this do the Earth Agarthians have any role?

Rashell: Agartha is officially part of the Federation. What happens with them is that they have so many problems as a race that they no longer work as members. They are part of the problem to be solved on Earth.

Gosia: I understand Rashell. And do you like this post? It has to be quite difficult.

Rashell: Yes it's a demanding position. Quite frustrating many times because the interaction between different races is very complicated. Just because they are positive races doesn´t mean that they always get along well because there are confusions. The most recurrent one is between races called cold and logical and emotional temperamental ones. It is a diplomatic nightmare.

Gosia: I understand. Rashell taking advantage of the time you are with us now... in what year did you come exactly as Taygeteans? 1952 yes? AND WHY? What has caused your arrival that year? And were you present on that expedition already?

Rashell: I arrived to the orbit of Earth in the year of 1952 as part of the first expedition of Taygeta as a reaction to the atomic tests and the campaign of Federation and its friends´ships being shot down in those years, and earlier. I was part of the crew of the first big ship here as a counselor. It was my first expedition to Earth. But I had experience elsewhere.

Gosia: Ships being shot down? Can you say something more about that?

Rashell: The two ships of Roswell and Aztec are publicized, but during the 40's to the 70's about 40 ships of diverse origins were shot down. None of Taygeta.

Gosia: Who shot them down??

Rashell: The ships like the two of Roswell, were shot down with the use of directed microwaves coming from the military radars. This fully on purpose. The microwave energy interferes with the sensors of some ships blinding their computers. It does not allow them to know the exact frequency of the gravitational flow in which the ship is located. Causing errors with gravity cancellation systems. Resulting in crashes. Those ships were mostly shot down by the Americans and their allies but also by the Russians later.

Robert: There were many casualties of extraterrestrial beings in these ships. The purpose was to recover ET technology.

Rashell: It's correct.

Gosia: But those ET ships weren´t prepared for this, and didn´t have protection system so that it would not happen? Didn´t they have some sort of alert system?

Rashell: Now they do. But back then they did not have it. Or not all races. Taygeta yes we had it. But the ships of Taygeta, unlike those used by many other races, have multiple modes or propulsion systems. If one fails, the others come in. The two ships of Zeta Reticuli shot down in Roswell, for example, only operated with propulsion of manipulation and cancellation of gravity.

Gosia: You said they were Russians and Americans who shot them down. But they were Russians and Americans in the sense that it was the CABAL? The reptiles? Or pure humans?

Rashell: It's Cabal. And it also operated from Russia. The cold war was fabricated. They controlled both sides.

Robert: You want to say that those ET's thought that on Earth we were all Saints?

Rashell: No saints, no way. Rather, they thought the humans were more primitive. Technologically speaking.

Gosia: Zeta Reticuli wow. From what I understand they are the beings that lost their connection with the Source and had some evil plan for the humans. I have read it somewhere.

Rashell: I'm afraid it's not true. In any case it would refer to the Grays of Orion not the Reticuli. And everyone has a connection with the Source. The Source understands both the positive and the negative because it does not judge, it just is. Judging is only property of incarnated beings with limited points of attention. (This the words of Swaruu). Zeta Reticuli are small positive Grays that many call Gardeners.

Gosia: Zeta Reticuli are the gardeners then? Just to clarify.

Rashell: Among other places, yes. Mostly Zeta. Orion's are negative. Zeta Reticuli are the positive Gardeners whose mission is to take care of the biology of a planet or planets. Gardeners, everyone is positive. It can be said that they work for the Source. Only nowadays Orion has already changed a lot and they are very positive now. But that transition excludes the grays. They are called Maitré and are known as tall Grays. It is believed that they were the biological creation of the Orion Reptiles. I must also say that there are at least 165 different races, or types, of Grays.

Robert: The Maitre are in Mars.

Rashell: Right. They have dominated 1/3 of Mars. And they are on Earth in the bases underground. They collaborate with the Reptiles and the Cabal.

Robert: Rashell according to your negotiations with the US Government, who is above the Pyramid?

Rashell: I do not see fit to publish that information at this time.

Robert: I understand thanks Rashell. The earth is dominated by these races. Is there some kind of treaty for which the earth has lost all its sovereignty?

Rashell: There are many treaties, some are thousands of years old. New treaties were made in the 1930's by Nazi Germany and in the 1950's by the Americans (also under Nazi control). In the 50's Eisenhower made a treaty to exchange technology for freedom to exploit the human population, abductions and experiments among other things.

Robert: That is to say that Eisenhower was part of the Cabal?

Rashell: Sincerely, we still do not understand his role inside the Cabal. Because on the one hand he seems to be inside with them but on the other one, he also seems to have alerted the population and the government of Cabal's problems and dangers. Yes, it was he who made that treaty although the Nazis had also done it by 1937.

Gosia: Well, if he signed this treaty... there are no excuses for this.

Rashell: Yes, unfortunately, it was he who accepted it. At this point, how do you want to move forward with the subject?

Gosia: Well, we could ask you more about the Eisenhower or... I would prefer to ask more about the current situation related to the liberation of the Earth. Because Eisenhower that´s the past in some sense. And maybe we can talk about it later.

Rashell: Ok, although everything is intrinsically related.

Gosia: In this case, explain this relation please if you wish. I do not understand much about politics... and I'm sure that's the reason why I do not see the links between things like you do.

Rashell: It's okay. Let´s go little by little, and in parts.

Gosia: Ok, then. Let´s return to the beginning. Before Eisenhower. You have arrived in 1952. And what happened? What was your discovery and how have you assessed the situation on Earth?

Rashell: At that time an alert was received from the entire Federation because of what happened since the Second World War specifically because of the detonation of nuclear weapons. It is known that a nuclear detonation passes or affects several existential dimensions or planes at the same time. It is termed here 'scalar' but it can differ in meaning on Earth.

The races that are most similar to the human race have always been closer, intervening more than those that are not. Therefore it was up to Taygeta. Upong examining the situation from orbit, we tried to send two crews of hunting ships called "Sandclock" to the 30's to divert - stop the Nazi development that triggered the Second World War and the development of nuclear weapons. The Sandclock crew's went from 1952 to 1937 and interacted with the Nazis.

Gosia: Time travel?

Rashell: Yes. The Hunting ships with 'SandClock' capacity travel in time. Look at this video.

That´s us.

Robert: Maria Orsich is Taygetean?

Rashell: Yes. Once again the true story has been distorted and it seems like we collaborate with them, the Nazis, when we are trying to divert the events, we try to alter the history.

Gosia: Are these drawings or photos?

Rashell: They are drawings from photos. Maria Orsich was actually Savya of Erra. I do not think I'm in those photos there, although I was there. She was the leader of the expedition. And yes, it was possible to stop the progress of the German investigations on nuclear bombs. The advancement of the Nazi heavy water laboratories was halted.

Gosia: So the mission was successful? Swaruu always said that the collective timeline can not be changed.

Rashell: Partially successful. And the mission was only partially successful and not totally successful for reasons later explained by Swaruu of Erra (also a fighter pilot with 'Sand Clock' qualifications). But the mission was necessary. It was necessary to intervene and infiltrate the German society of the time. And with our appearance it was not difficult.

Gosia: Just you or many more Taygeteans?

Rashell: Two crews of 7. 14 in total. Two ships men and women.

Gosia: How long have you stayed? And 3D didn´t affect you?

Rashell: We did not stay for more than two weeks and we were going back, only to come back again. The 3d hurts us. We can not be there long without getting sick.

Gosia: It must be disgusting and toxic to be here, right? How does it feel to be in 3d? Coming from 5d?

Rashell: It feels doughy all over. You feel sick and slow. The gravity is very strong and makes you feel very weak. Everything smells, everything affects you. The energy is very low. It feels like walking in water up to your thighs, you walk with difficulty. You need a lot of recovery and sleep after being in 3d only for a short time. And it affects you mentally. It is depressing. It lowers the vibration. You can start to manifest negative things because of it.

Robert: The rhythm of history would have changed a lot without your intervention?

Rashell: According to Swaruu the result would be the same if the Germans had the bomb first because Germany lost the War but the Nazi won. They only emigrated to the United States.

Gosia: Ok, and how have you managed to do this intervention despite all the laws of non interferences? What did the Federation say in this case?

Rashell: The Federation accepted the intervention of the 'Sandclock' crews in the 30's up to 45 because it was only a surgical mission. And the legal justification for the intervention was based on stopping the use of nuclear energy in general, not only for war purposes. This canceled many subsections of non-intervention and is the primary cause of the mass arrival of the Federation from the year '52 on. Nuclear energy in human hands is the basis of what keeps us here until these days.

Gosia: Ok, thank you. I would like to know if we can share all this Rashell?

Rashell: You are welcome. Yes, everything can be shared unless we agree otherwise about one or another topic. If you want to share about who I am, I must give you another piece information that will be interesting to you. I am half Taygetean by mother and half Antarean by father. I was born in Temmer but both cultures are mine.

Gosia: Antarean... and how are they? What is the difference between them and Taygeteans?

Rashell: Unlike many other races, Antaria can procreate with Taygeta, very few can. We are basically the same race. Only Taygetas are mostly blond in appearance and have blue or green eyes. Antarians usually have dark hair very white skin and mostly green eyes. And everything that describes Taygeta also applies to Antaria. The differences are small. That's why they are compatible. My hair is dark brown, my skin is white and my eyes are green. I am 160cm tall, I see myself as a 25 year old woman as a reference. And I was born in the Terrestrial year (calculated) of 1832 on May 20.

Gosia: How nice, I identify a lot with people with white skin and dark hair, more than with blondes! Swaruu told us, without saying it openly, that here humans are not very handsome.

Rashell: Your DNA is not fully activated. You are a caricature of your true physique that would be the correct interpretation of your creative intention as souls to incarnate. Also, most of the humans are sick and age there as a consequence of the linear perception of time.

Gosia: Ha! We are walking caricatures. What a pity. Well, it is what it is. What´s important is accepting our shortcomings here. There is no other way. And to know that we are more. And that this is just our temporary suit.

Rashell: Swaruu says it's part of the experience, of the teaching that comes from being there.

Gosia: Yes we experience being ugly and defective. She said it's for the contrast too. To have the experience of becoming complete afterwards.

Rashell: It's true, yes.

Gosia: Rashell how do you feel talking to us? Tired? Swaruu gets tired sometimes talking to many people at once.

Rashell: No. I find you very nice. And I feel a lot of familiarity. I was tense yesterday. But not anymore.

Gosia: If you want we'll leave it for today Rashell. And no worries. You can always share anything with us. We are very open and tolerant. And no longer so nervous talking to you. We feel as if talking to a friend.

Rashell: Swaruu tried everything at once and mostly succeeded. Like interacting simultaneously with 3 or 4 different people and doing it with only one eye!

Gosia: Poor thing. Well, see you again on Sunday, yes? Thanks for being with us. It was a pleasure talking to you. Bye Rashell!

Rashell: Likewise. Have a rest and good night to both. Bye!

Cosmic Agency, Gosia
May 01, 2019

5D Pleiadian Taygetean who met with Eisenhower SPEAKS OUT (FIRST time in History)

Robert:
I'm curious about your meeting with Eisenhower. Can I start with questions please?

Rashell: Go ahead.

Robert: Thanks. How was the meeting organized? How was the first contact with members of the US government?

Rashell: The Federation from here from the High Council has sent the message to President Eisenhower via imposition of radio frequencies breaking into the Pentagon that was then new (1947). It was the only way for our contact to be taken as true. You have to keep in mind that back then there was not as much disinformation and pranks as there is now. As a representative of the Federation and with English proficiency, I was proposed as the contact. The first contact was made at the Edwards base in California on February 18, 1954. No Holloman. Edwards AFB! The reason is that this base has a very large extension of tracks on a large plain. It was later used as an emergency runway for the space shuttle and was far from the public eyes.

But we came here as a team in '52 and from there some of us to 1937. Icke (Eisenhower) was urged to take the strictest security measures to avoid a mishap between our two races if there was an attack on us.

Even so, we were heavily armed and in high-tech suits that absorb impacts of kinetic weapons and energy. Icke accepted. On February 18, 1954, first landed the presidential plane, it was not yet a Lockheed Constellation tetra engine. But a smaller twin-engine Lockheed Electra similar to the one used by Amelia Eckhart on her fateful journey. The Electra landed at the end of the furthest runway and there it remained without anyone leaving. We from above in invisible stealth mode were observing everything from about 300 feet high AGL (Above ground level altitude contrary to mean sea level or MSL). There was only one jeep in sight with military personnel with rifles and we asked Icke to radio him away. We also asked him to turn off the radars that were still operating at that moment. They complied.

We proceeded to go down and allow them to see our 22 meter Class III discoidal ship that we proceeded to land in front of the nose of Icke's Electra. We opened the ramp and the Electra did the same. Icke went down the ramp dressed militar in his sand colored suit with a hat and emblems. I did the same, dressed only in a bluish gray one-piece suit. They could see that I was not armed. I could not see the same in Icke but our instrumentation indicated that he was. We arrived about 2 meters from each other and we stopped there. I introduced myself as Rashell of Temmer of the High Council and as the person with whom he had been speaking. Icke, very correct in his role as Head of State, showed no courtesy to me.

He just said: cut the crap and tell me what you want. I proposed to him that Taygeta could give him energy and free reactors as well as electric transmission for all in exchange for total nuclear disarmament. He just observed me. I insisted that ionizing nuclear power would only bring problems to humanity and that there were better energy options that we were willing to give them for free in exchange for disarmament.

Icke interrupted me strongly and said he would not because the Russians would have a high hand against the United States. I insisted that the Russians should also give up all their weapons and technology. Icke just kept interrupting me insisting that it was just a Communist ploy to disarm the United States. I assured him that it was not the case. He did not listen to me and said loudly that the meeting was over. He did some kind of oriental reverance, I do not know its name, lowering his head momentarily. He turned around and entered his plane. I boarded my ship and retreated. End of first meeting.

Robert: Rashell, thank you very much for sharing. I have a couple of questions if you do not mind. When he saw you what face did he have? Was he surprised? To see a young girl of Earth appearance.

Rashell: Yes. I know that had to do with his attitude. And that also caused conflict during the following night contact between February 20 and 21.

Robert: Maybe a Taygetean man had to come out, with armor and armed.

Rashell: In hindsight that should have been the case. We've thought about it before. And not only thought of it. It is already in the records that it should have happened that way.

Robert: Humans like to be impressed.

Rashell: But you have to keep in mind that if today it is difficult to find someone here who speaks English, on that date it was even more difficult. We understand that Icke gave as an excuse to see us going to see his dentist. I do not have more details about that. Upon arriving at our ship we immediately discussed what happened and insisted on talking to Icke on the radio for a new interview. We had to threaten him practically. We told him that if he did not listen to us we would only go with the Russians. On the night of February 20, in the same place Edwards Base, the second encounter with him took place and in the same manner. Only that for some reason there were more military personnel in the radar installations and in Jeep vehicles on the ground. Our sensors indicated that they were unarmed. Once again he came out, much faster this time, trusting more I suppose. I greeted him the way it is done here. Like what you do as a stop sign. Once again I offered him the same as the day before. Icke just replied that there was nothing I could offer him that they did not have. And he accused me of not being extraterrestrial but of being a Nazi. Because I had been recognized in photos of Germany of the 30s and 40s, of the Vril society. And that I, with my companions, were a "Nazi girls" hiding in Antarctica. Once more he just turned around and returned to his plane. I did not see him again.

The following encounters were realized by my companions from 1957 to 1960. They were equally brief and useless. Clearly he had already made an agreement with Maitré beings when they arrived. Because Maitré offered them destructive technology in exchange for accessing the human and animal population for their purposes. Maitré said that it was limited and that they would inform the government of any movement, which logically they never did. The technology given by Maitré was only half-hearted, with no key components. Which is why there are later reports of experimental ships failing, or melting in front of witnesses. They said that they would give those missing components only in exchange for bases. Let them build bases. The United States Government complied again. For us and for the Federation at that time it was already clear that diplomatic means would not work. Contact with the Government of the United States was stopped.

Robert: Thank you very much for sharing Rashell. What I would have said to him was: Thank you very much I have a meeting now with the Kremlin. You always have to press a little to get to negotiate with them.

Rashell: It's basically what we did so he agrees to the the second meeting. During the first encounter we detected that inside the Electra plane there were several people, and later we found one of them out to be an agent of the CIA documenting the meeting. That's where the relationship with the Nazi girls came from. The Vril's story and our connection with that, we'll leave it for another time. Not all the girls working for Thule and for Vril are us. There were others there who had already channeled toroidal propulsion technology for the Luftwaffe. This is another issue that we must deal with in detail at some point.

Robert: Yes, Rashell no worries. I just want to ask questions about what is shared today.

Rashell: Go ahead. I must emphasize that the attempt to control Nazi technology on our part is directly related to the failed encounter with Eisenhower as described above.

Robert: I understand. My question is, why the US and not another country? Like Russia or Germany or Japan or Great Britain for example. Thank you.

Rashell: Because at that time it was the leader in Nuclear Weapons field and because we knew of the presence of German scientists from the 'Paper Clip' project. And I think it's clear that the information shared by me today is nowhere to be found. I just want to emphasize that. Much less the connection Vril - Eisenhower.

Robert: Thank you Rashell. It's an honor for me to have you share your time with me. And can you specify more that connection please?

Rashell: Our failure in the negotiations was mainly due to the Vril incident. By relating us with the Vril and the Nazi hiding in Antarctica, Eisenhower would not take us seriously. We could not explain him our attempt to infiltrate Nazi Germany at the highest level to halt the advancement of its nuclear program and the manufacturing of discoidal spacecraft of the Hannebu type. Disks with which they tried to reach Aldebaran for a supposed relationship between Germany and Cyndriel (Aldebaran 1) as the origin of the Aryan race. Cyndriel is until this date the largest Taygeta colony outside of the Pleiades.

Robert: Wow, thanks. The Nazis wanted to contact Taygeta?

Rashell: They said they were from Cyndriel (with another name). They did not say they wanted to contact Taygeta but with their ancestors to ask for help since they were already at War. This is because there is phonetic similarity in some Sumerian tablets with the grammatical construction of the ancient or primary German language from which modern German developed. That pointed to Aldebaran.

Contrary to what is said. The German Hannebu ships did enter combat against allied bombers more than once. But they were removed from service because it had already been decided at the highest level that Germany should lose the war. Because the same ones were controlling both sides. Among them the British royalty and Hitler, related to them as is today Angela Merkel. It's the only reason why the Hannebu were removed. Since then the Hannebu withdrew to their new bases in Neuschwabenland Antarctica from mid-1944.

Robert: Wow! And what fuel did those Hannebu ships use?

Rashell: I'm not sure about the fuel, just about the magnetic engine technology (Swaruu would know).

Robert: Rashell thank you very much for sharing. In Antarctica there is a German dissident civilization. Do you know anything about that?

Rashell: Sure, yes. Neuschwabenland is still there now with a High Technology DUMB. Still there. Reason also why Antarctica is closed to the population in general. It´s all theater that you can go there, but it's difficult and they are only limited coastal and boat tours. It has to be understood that Nazi Germany moved to the US with the Paper Clip project.

So Neuschwabenland is just a one more DUMB connected to Area 51, S-4, Dougway AFB, Ray Patterson and other places related to Super Secret technology of propulsion material and ships. They are not there isolated.

Neuschwabenland is part of the Cabal and the controllers who in the end are the Reptiles. Thule and Vril are just anterooms to talk to the Reptilians. US Politicians who have visited Antarctica go to Neuschwabenland, exactly there. But this is not known in the normal media. Exclusive for you: In 1947 the Admiral Richard Bird faced the Nazi Hannebu during the operation High Jump.

Robert: Thanks... That Dumb must be like a big city?

Rashell: It is a huge area that comprises an open area without ice kept like this by artificial means and a large 12-level underground complex that includes facilities for ships and also bases for nuclear submarines. Another point here that will be hard for the viewers of your channel to believe is that Area 51 in Nevada in the desert inland at the lowest level 7 also has a base for US Navy nuclear submarines. Since Area 51 is administered by the US Navy and officially is a naval base. Submarines enter through the entrances of the Santa Monica Bay near Los Angeles.

Robert: Fascinating. What relationship do Maitre have with the reptiles?

Rashell: It's a cooperative relationship but they get along very badly and it's common for there to be fights with fatal results between them. If ethics are concerned, the Maitré are even more backward than the Reptilians. Even so, they co-depend and tolerate each other as races.

Robert: What do they eat, the Maitre? Also humans?

Rashell: Reptiles are carnivores. Maitré 'suck' lymphatic material and liquidated material from its victims. Both live on Lush or energy of fear but they take advantage of it in a different way.

Robert: Are victims of Maitre also human?

Rashell: Yes, the victims of both races are human.

Robert: What will happen to all of them when the Federation comes down to the surface of the earth? If that would ever happen.

Rashell: They will be arrested and removed from the planet / They will stay in another timeline.

Robert: Do they have any degree of spirituality higher than the humans? I say this because of their ships.

Rashell: No, rather they use tricks in order to avoid "spirituality". That is, they use transit through portals. And their movement is limited by their same low frequency, not being able to access many places that would be toxic to them and that is most of the Galaxy. This is also why they need to keep the Earth in low 3d.

Robert: What density are they?

Rashell: From 3d to 4d. For 5d they need technology to keep themselves in low vibration. The same happens on Mars, but there they keep their frequency low artificially within their underground bases. Yes, they come up to the surface but in a limited way. With suits.

Robert: Thank you very much Rashell. I think we're done at this point. If all goes well, we will continue.

Rashell: You are welcome. It was a pleasure working with you. Until next time!

Q: (L) Did they use this machine to transport themselves there and also in time?

A: Has been performed in Glophen in gestalt, bit, yie aire das gluppen und werstalt de vir seinderfor bidde.

That being said, the C's seldom, if ever, say something without purpose. I can certainly recognise "bit, yie aire" as "but you are" and "das gluppen" could relate to the English word "gloop" meaning "a sloppy or sticky semi-fluid matter, typically something unpleasant".​

From Farrel's : Reich of the Black Sun

The following are the salient features of The Bell, according to Cook:

(1) The Belli was reportedly a metallic object, approximately 9' in diameter and 12-15' tall;
(2) It loocked like a "Bell", hence its codcname to the Germans, die Glocke;
(3) It was comprised ot two counter-rotating cylinders, rotating a purplish liquid-metallic looking substance code-named "Xerum 525" by the Germans, at high speeds;
(4) "Xerum 525" was apparently highly radioactive, being purple in color, and housed in cylinders with lead lining 3 cm thick;
(5) The Bell apparently required high amounts of electrical power in its operation;
(6) During use, it could only be run for approximately one to two minutes, as it apparently gave off strong radiation and/or other electromagnetic or unknown field effects;
(a) Several scientist died on its first operation;
(b) Subsequent tests included various plants and animals, all of which decomposed into a blackish goo and without normal putrefaction, within a matter of a few minutes or hours after exposure to its field effects when in operation;
(c) Technicians near the Bell during these experiments reported metallic tastes in their mouths after being exposed to it;
(d) The chamber in which the Bell was tested was lined with ceramic bricks and rubber mats, and had to have its rubber matting removed and burned after each test, and it was subsequently washed down with brine by inmates from nearby concentration camps;
(6) All the scientists and witnesses who saw or worked on the Bell were murdered by the SS as the war neared its end;

What you have stated in the passage I have bolded above may link with the idea of 'Gestalt Theory' that I have just commented on in relation to what the C's had to say about the Bell time machine and its use by the Nazis in Antarctica to explore the time sectors through the loop of the cylinder. Perhaps what they saw looked to them like the kind of "super fractalized constantly changing 3D perspective of a [4D through to] 6D fractal reality artwork (the Matrix?)" that you mentioned. Quoting from my post:
"Human beings naturally prefer complete shapes, so we automatically fill in gaps between elements to perceive a complete image. That’s how we can see the whole first.

This concept might translate into the view that Nazi scientists encountered when exploring the time sectors through "the loop of cylinder" and encountering a profile in 4th density through 6th density. Using 3rd density perception at this level might be something like viewing a 'gestalt image'
."

Talking about the STS purposes that works of art can be put to by the PTB, where you say:

"And all these "readings" of "hidden" symbols are possibly just the projections of desirable and simplified symbols of the playfulness of the cosmic mind by the forces that want to control humanity to use their mental energy as much as possible to strengthen the matrix - which is indeed just a parallel fractal STS network.",

it makes me think of the hidden symbolism contained in those strange paintings on display at Denver Airport and at the Bank of America's Corporate Centre in Charlotte, North Carolina, which have been the subject of discussion on the Forum.​

See: The Occult Symbolism Found on the Bank of America Murals

View attachment 61886

See also: Session 1 November 1997

View attachment 61887

A: It is a rectagon. [MJF: A polygon with eight sides and eight angles]

Q: What is a rectagon?

A: Picture uniting numerous rectangular principles of photo optic representation.

Q: What's the point?

A: If one gazes at it long enough, they will involuntarily be placed into an alpha state.

Q: Okay. If they go into an alpha state, is there some other kind of message that the picture then conveys?

A: That is not the point!

Q: What is the point?

A: They then are open to programming of a level one order!
Yes indeed ... thank you ...

So yes, there is a "sacred geometry" fractalization of everything through everything ... etc ... as everything is just energy frequency vibration ... and that is how and where the 4D operates to make a "semantic grid" like a blueprint in 3D to "fish for souls".

And art, architecture and urban planning are definitely the easiest and the best way, as art, urbanism, architecture it is what creates a state of mind where this kind of 4D fractalized hyper communication happened subconsciously in collective mind.

COLLECTIVE MIND is a CAVE where they are projecting "shadows" unknowon to Egos, that are making humans to operate under thir contorl like a puppet theatre, in a play which we see as a civilization and human relations visible in this 3D reality, that is basically the creation of the higher dimensions, but right now it is in the process of hijacking by the lower 4D STS operators, who probably built teh pyramids too ..., as that is their maximum they can reach in materialisaiotn of their "ideas" and practice sex and body pleasures and that is why they are ready to do anything to save their model, as we see through rich people, all they care is to save their goods, even bodies like mumificaitons etc ... so indeed if a person knows the lower density symbols, what masonic symbols are ( they are kind of mental anchors for Matrix in 3D) than that person can easily see the intentions and can than either "predict" or avoid the "traps" or can even deliberately enter into "symbolic communication" on a different level, sort of signing the contract with the devil, knowing "the language" of 4D it means that persoin is much higher than 4D, and can go into "Mental fight" ... maybe ... maybe that was what Tesla wanted to do with his latest conceptual patent Mind Projector.

I am curious to hear your thoughts?

Attachments

• Tesla_MindProjectorArticle.jpg
    Tesla_MindProjectorArticle.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Yes indeed ... thank you ...

So yes, there is a "sacred geometry" fractalization of everything through everything ... etc ... as everything is just energy frequency vibration ... and that is how and where the 4D operates to make a "semantic grid" like a blueprint in 3D to "fish for souls".

And art, architecture and urban planning are definitely the easiest and the best way, as art, urbanism, architecture it is what creates a state of mind where this kind of 4D fractalized hyper communication happened subconsciously in collective mind.

COLLECTIVE MIND is a CAVE where they are projecting "shadows" unknowon to Egos, that are making humans to operate under thir contorl like a puppet theatre, in a play which we see as a civilization and human relations visible in this 3D reality, that is basically the creation of the higher dimensions, but right now it is in the process of hijacking by the lower 4D STS operators, who probably built teh pyramids too ..., as that is their maximum they can reach in materialisaiotn of their "ideas" and practice sex and body pleasures and that is why they are ready to do anything to save their model, as we see through rich people, all they care is to save their goods, even bodies like mumificaitons etc ... so indeed if a person knows the lower density symbols, what masonic symbols are ( they are kind of mental anchors for Matrix in 3D) than that person can easily see the intentions and can than either "predict" or avoid the "traps" or can even deliberately enter into "symbolic communication" on a different level, sort of signing the contract with the devil, knowing "the language" of 4D it means that persoin is much higher than 4D, and can go into "Mental fight" ... maybe ... maybe that was what Tesla wanted to do with his latest conceptual patent Mind Projector.

I am curious to hear your thoughts?
I definitely agree with what you are saying here. Plato's Cave is our Matrix or 'Maya' (the great illusion). The more one can see through it the better.

I wasn't aware of the Tesla Mind Projector. I will look into that. Tesla was a genius and was probably in advance of Einstein, whose Theories of Relativity he didn't buy into. However, the C's have said that the Atlanteans used crystals for mind control purposes and had mind controlled drones. I was just reading yesterday about the new 6G technology the PTB want to roll out. Apparently, they want to trial it in Nigeria. Effectively, this will do away with smart phones and make you the direct receiver. Well that sounds like a pretty good means of producing mind controlled drones to me. The C's once said that this age was a re-run of Atlantis and this would appear to be more evidence of this.

I would not even rule out that the possibility that the Grail may have been used for mind control purposes at one stage, given that the C's have said it was employed for STS purposes in the past. Perhaps it was intended to be used in the Tower of Babel? Who knows.

As to your earlier post, after responding to it I realised I should have extended that quote from the C's, since it pretty much sums up what you were saying and what I was trying to convey by the 'Gestalt' concept as well (see the words in bold):
Q: Okay, one interesting thing that we just discovered was that Hyakatuke and Hale Bopp both crossed the eye of Medusa, the star Algol, on April 11th exactly one year apart. What is the significance of this?

A: You must remember mosaic, matrix... When you are on the verge of quantum changes or discovery, the realities begin to reveal their perfectly squared nature to you.

Q: Is that the only thing you want to remark about the crossing of the comets in front of the eye of Medusa?

A: Can you not picture all reality as a curving and bobbing journey through a transparent, undulating matrix mosaic?

Q: Well, do you have anything else to say about Andromeda? (It's VERY HOT in here!) Okay, Medusa 11. So, this was 11 of the 33, and assuming that you were not saying that there were 11 heads, but that Medusa was one of three heads, is that what we are getting at here, that there are three heads and Medusa was one?

A: Or both times 2.

Q: What do you mean? I don't understand.

A: Both times 2 is your square, my dear. In other words, perfect balance.

Q: Okay...

A: No! Ponder, do not jump around so much, lest ye lose the chance to learn!

(b) Subsequent tests included various plants and animals, all of which decomposed into a blackish goo and without normal putrefaction, within a matter of a few minutes or hours after exposure to its field effects when in operation;

In one of the sessions with the C's inquiring about the ark, they had commented that the ark had its magnetic field reversed and that the organic matter was liquefied on contact. Are we seeing the same effect?

(I have a hard time finding the session with the search engine, I just can't find the exact words. If someone can find the session, please cite the excerpt)

King Narmer (c. 3273 – 2987 BC) was an ancient Egyptian pharaoh of the Early Dynastic Period. Many scholars consider him the unifier of Egypt and founder of the First Dynasty, and in turn the first king of a unified Egypt. A majority of Egyptologists believe that Narmer was the same person as Menes (c. 3200–3000 BC) .

Of course, King Solomon was associated in legend and Biblical lore with a fabulous magic ring, lots of wives, immense wealth, the heavily esoteric canticle 'Song of Solomon' (or 'Song of Songs') and, of course, his celebrated temple, which may well have been the Great Pyramid of Giza or possibly the Sphinx (which is supposed to have a hidden temple within it). Solomon would therefore have been a far more important figure to the hermetically minded Rosicrucians than King David. Sir Francis Bacon even wrote of Solomon's Temple as part of his great project ‘The Great Instauration’, and those that took part in it he referred to as forming a 'House of Solomon' or College of the Six Days Work. The ‘House of Solomon’ as used here is a biblical term referring to the Temple of Solomon. Moreover, Bacon likened this temple directly to Solomon’s Temple, and also to a Pyramid — the Pyramid of Philosophy. This Pyramid has three sides, equating to what Bacon specifies as the three primary areas of study—Divine, Natural and Human. The three sides thus represent Divine Philosophy, Natural Philosophy and Human Philosophy.

Is there a clue here? Because if Solomon was this Egyptian king at a time when the pyramids were still functioning... by associating him with the magic squares, you can see that the geometric figures that produce these squares can be found on the seals of Solomon.

A comparison of the Seven Seals in Islamic esotericism and Jewish Kabbalah

The Lesser Key of Solomon

72_Goeta_sigils.png

Could we say that these stamps are the equivalent of an electronic circuit design but with a hyperdimensional component?

Q: (L) Alright, do any of us have any questions we were planning on asking? VG has her questions. (V) I'll start with the Reiki symbol that we received once at a previous session. {shows symbol drawn on a piece of paper} This was the way it was drawn out and at the time it was drawn, we were told that it was close enough as though maybe it wasn't exactly as it was supposed to be. I am wondering if this is closer than this? (comparing proposed alternatives) In other words if the spiraling inside of the...

A: Match corners to outside spiral, neither inside nor outside.

Q: (V) Okay, I think I understand now. The other question I have about this symbol that I thought was very curious is in this center part there is an L, is there any significance to that?...well, I'm sure there is significance...

A: Crook shape signifies movement into higher dimension.

Q: (V) Next question: Is repeating the names of the symbols, which I guess is like a mantra which is a no-no here, as effective as repeated use of the symbol? Does it go either way?

A: No. Important part is the geometry.

Q: (V) So the use of the symbol is putting a geometric equation into the person's body...

A: Think of it as soldering in a new circuit.

Q: (V) New circuit as in DNA?

A: More like transducer of higher consciousness. If DNA changes result, it depends on the application.

Q: (V) Alright. Now then, this other Reiki symbol you gave us - An-nu-ki (shows symbol). I was wondering if Laura had drawn it correctly as it had been drawn before since she was doing it from her...

A: Close.

Q: (L) I've got it, let me show you. (V) What could make it closer?

A: Close base.

Q: (V) Ahh! Okay. And what does An-nu-ki mean?

A: Already described. Retention of energy.

Q: (V) The next question - and I asked Laura about this - is it possible, in a meaningful way, to send healing energy, Reiki, directly to the subconscious through the ether tube connector symbol?

A: Yes. This has also been discussed. Application increases circuit imprint.

In one of the sessions with the C's inquiring about the ark, they had commented that the ark had its magnetic field reversed and that the organic matter was liquefied on contact. Are we seeing the same effect?

(I have a hard time finding the session with the search engine, I just can't find the exact words. If someone can find the session, please cite the excerpt)

Maybe this the one you were looking for.
Q: (L) Is a pole shift of the axis...(A) Honey, you ask if the pole shift is possible, of course it's possible. But suppose it's almost zero probability? 'Is it possible' is not the right question. 'Is it going to happen?' That's a question. (L) Okay you ask, carry on. (A) Are we looking at a pole shift during the next ten or so years with a high degree of probability?
A: Yes.
Q: (A) In this concept of pole shift, what would be the main feature of this pole shift, of all those which we were discussing?
A: New axial orientation, and magnetic reversal.
Q: (L) That's fairly dramatic. (A) Alright, now, change of axis or orientation of axis of rotation: can we say we would straighten up, getting almost perpendicular to the ecliptic? Or the other possibility is that it will fall down being almost parallel to the ecliptic. The third is that we'll flip completely by 180 degrees. We know it's highly unpredictable, but can we have a clue from which one is, so to say, dominate?
A: Perpendicularity will be restored.
Q: (A) We know the axis will change dramatically and magnetic reversal will happen. You didn't mention a change or shift of the lithosphere alone. Can we...
A: Lithospheric shift will feature to some extent.
Q: (A) But, that means eventually that the equator will almost not change because...
A: Correct

Is there a clue here? Because if Solomon was this Egyptian king at a time when the pyramids were still functioning... by associating him with the magic squares, you can see that the geometric figures that produce these squares can be found on the seals of Solomon.

Could we say that these stamps are the equivalent of an electronic circuit design but with a hyperdimensional component?

I think the simple answer is yes, although I would call the figures schema. Indeed, that is exactly the line that Joseph Farrell was taking in his book The Giza Death Star. Indeed, the geometric squares depicted on the Seal of Solomon may well point the way to UFT. By the time the Jewish priesthood inherited these symbols, the original meaning of them had long been lost.

To go one step further, even the design of buildings and structures can possibly form an electronic circuit. People who have looked at the layout of the ancient structures at Teotihuacan near Mexico City (which are aligned like the three belt stars of Orion in the same way that the Pyramids of Giza are), particularly from above, think that it resembles an electric circuit.
See: Teotihuacan; An Ancient City That Resembles A Circuit Board When Viewed From Above

The recent discovery of liquid mercury (see: The Hidden River of Mercury at Teotihuacan: Path to the Royal Tombs? - Historic Mysteries) under the third largest pyramid at Teotihuacan, the Pyramid of the Feathered Serpent Quetzalcoatl (which is the persona of a Lizard being), may support this electric circuit theory, as mercury is an excellent conductor of electricity.​

The sarcophagus, translated from Greek, literally means "devouring / eating flesh."
Is there a connection to the Ark here? Sargophagi (granite and other materials) have a rectangular shape similar to the Ark. we also know that black dust was found inside many sarcophagi in Egypt (isn't it dried mucus, for hundreds and thousands of years), besides, radioactive elements such as Thorium were found in this black dust. Perhaps this Thorium in the sarcophagi was a decay product of some other transuranium elements.

(4) "Xerum 525" was apparently highly radioactive, being purple in color, and housed in cylinders with lead lining 3 cm thick;

Could not the notorious "element 115" (Moscovium - the modern name in the periodic table) be hidden under this name? Bob Lazar talked a lot about him, that one of the properties of "element 115" is that it has OWN GRAVITY (that is, it generates gravity). And by changing gravity, we can manipulate time (and space).
In addition, I have already read somewhere (or watched in a movie) about lead storage cylinders (containers). It seems that the Grays handed over to the US military several such containers just with element 115. Another element 115 is quite rare, it is not in the solar system (and on Earth too) and even on the nearest stars. I wonder how this thing ended up with the Nazis in the 1940s?
By the way, in a Google search engine for the phrase "element 115" I get an interesting link to the famous Call of Duty game -
Quote from there:
"Ununpentium" (Russian "Ununpentium" or simply "Element 115") is a substance of alien origin that came to Earth in the form of a meteorite. Element 115 was used in the experiments of Group 935. Thanks to this element, zombies were bred, perks and teleports were developed, and Miraculous weapons (Wunderwaffe) were developed.
Group 935 is a group of Nazi scientists responsible for the emergence of zombies. The head of the group was the scientist Ludwig Maxis.
Ludwig Maxis was intrigued by Element 115, and worked on the creation of Teleporters at the Der Riese factory.
Work was also carried out on the creation of an army of Zombies, which, although they were more successful, were still a failure. Zombies disobeyed orders and killed everything alive. Work on teleports was carried out in order to transfer the Zombie army behind enemy lines. As it turned out later, the Zombies were not capable of teleportation, the experiment failed. One of Maxis' main targets was the American base in Nevada (Area 51), due to the large supply of Element 115 at the base.

----------------------------
Madness, isn't it?

Maybe this the one you were looking for.
Good try but I think Bluegazer had in mind a passage that dealt with the dangers of approaching the Ark of the Covenant. It relates to the stories in the Bible of people being destroyed by coming too close to the Ark without the proper protection - as worn by the High priest and the Levites. The C's confirmed these people were liquified from the inside out by a reverse scrambling - something like the Nazis at the end of Indiana Jones and the Ark of the Covenant. I tried to find it myself but with no joy. The Ark (like the Grail) seemed to have the capability of reading a person's disposition. If you had the wrong (STS) disposition when approaching it you got zapped.

This last point may say something of the training of the Levites who were tasked with carrying and protecting the Ark of the Covenant. The C's hinted at this when they described the Levites as: "Sect of monk-like pacifists. Connected to Moses". I think there may be a connection here to the much later Knights Templar who combined both monks (pacifist priests and religious brothers) with warrior knights and men at arms in the same religious order. I am working on an article, which aims to show that the Templars may have been descendants from Jewish priestly elders (including Levites) who escaped from Jerusalem before its conquest and destruction by the Romans. If this notion is correct, it would mean that in searching/excavating for the Ark of the Covenant, the original nine Templars would have been on a retrieval mission intimately linked to their family heritage.

Bluegazer is linking this liquefaction description to similar observations allegedly made by Nazi scientists when organic matter (plants and small animals) were placed close to the Nazi Bell whilst the device was in operation. Apparently, in some cases the subjects turned to black goo. He may be correct in his assumption when linking the observed effects.​

Back
Top Bottom