Monkeypox: The new plague?

This report, from two days ago, doesn't mention which vaccine is being offered but reading another, you find out it's Imvamune. They're really pushing the homosexual men angle, too, and that the lesions don't form anywhere else. I get this feeling of the 'early days of AIDS' reporting. If I understood a

It just occurred to me, and it might just be me, that it seems a bit coincidental with the equating of monkeypox with the homosexual community and the fact that June is Pride Month.

I think that the people who used face masks for two years and if the authorities determine so, without a doubt they will cull their pets.

Zoonotic spillover

Prairie dogs are always been the first victims of this type of BS. A perfect reason to kill them because farmers say they mess up their fields. There is always a reason when we point the finger at any animal and the first one is to eliminate it and at the same time to endanger the ecosystem because these people do everything to destroy the natural world, they are predators, monsters. They hate nature, they hate animals. And they also do everything to keep humans away from the natural world. In a dystopian world there is no more nature, no more trees, and no more wild life.

Recently, there has been a highly interesting ad-hoc discussion around 51 minutes at the Corona Investigative Committee with Prof Dr Ulrike Kämmerer and Dr Wolfgang Wodarg about the Monkeypox, the history about it (military experiments in the 50s) but also about symptoms on the skin which can be easily mistaken for monkeypox - but most likely are because of other diseases or conditions (being mixed up with monkey pox).

Lots of interesting details !

I have not linked to this discussion yet in the hope that they would translate it into english - but that has never happened. Instead i can only link to the in German german spoken ad-hoc video

Affenpocken - Eine realistische Einschätzung (51 min).

In Canada the vaccination against monkeypox has started:

The vaccination center in this clip is situated in the gay area of Montreal. Fear whit in the gay community must be high following the media labelling it as a sexually transmitted disease and maybe there are more cases in the gay community than they let us know. Anyway, it shows that the population is programmed to seek a quick fix to a problem that can otherwise be taken care with some common sense and knowledge.

Amazing Polly did great research for the below video.

"I followed "The Science(tm)" and found some interesting things. Mostly that experts know nothing but also that most Pox Viruses come from the lab. "

In Canada the vaccination against monkeypox has started:

9/11 Anthrax, Covid-19 Jabs & Monkeypox Vax Connection

There is a strong, or multiple strong connections and same actors involved between 9/11 Anthrax falseflag and it's anthrax vaccine (the sole owner of that vax), Covid jabs and the new Monkeypox jabs. Dr Heiko Schöning from the World Doctor Alliance just released a book called "GAME OVER", Which I have ordered in german language by the way waiting at the post office. Supposedly it will soon be released in English during summer. It is a vast book, + 2 DVD and illustrations with timelines in order to make it easier for the reader to the underpinnings and connections, people, authorities and companies involved in this utter mess.

134389-copy.jpg

One of the companies, Emergent BioSolutions - former Bioport - which has it's foot in all three subjects, making vaccines, including a majority of the Covid-19 injections.... The company and it's players are also connected to Pentagon and various Administrations. The rabbit hole on this subject appears to be extremely deep. Dr Heiko Schöning was already in 2018 warning people that something major was coming related to "vaccines" (he seems to be an expert in the Anthrax false flag, and I remember having seen videos on that subject back in 2017-18, and while he studied and analysed that subject [earlier], his life was in grave danger, or there was an attempt to murder him. I don't remember the details today).

🇩🇪 "Game Over" - part I out of IV

In the German Nuoflix/Nuoviso Health "Wa(h)re Gesundheit" series, they started a 4 part video about this very subject and their connections with Dr Heiko Schöning. I will link to the first part here at Youtube (of all places, I really don't understand why they did that). Nevertheless I have already saved the first video on my local computer... just in case if needed in the future.

Very interesting !!

_-2022-06-09-at-16.34.01.jpg

I found three entries
on our forum regarding Emergent BioSolutions.

Shift of focus required

Oh. Whitney Webb also pointed out, that we should pay more attention to what the vaccine manufacturers are doing. So far, we have mainly focussed on what the designers have been doing (e.g. Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, BioNTech, etc). But ultimately, it is the companies who make the "vaccines" - where the actions is (in the hidden) - and there, anything goes ! The beginning of the video is a lot about that subject.

If i recall correctly one manufacturer (Emergent BioSolutions - former Bioport, and connected to the Pentagon) is making "vaccines" for several of the aforementioned pharmaceutical "design" companies.

WARNING! TIMELINE SHOWS THREAT OF INCOMING SMALLPOX FALSE FLAG​

Video 5m 19s

TRANSCRIPT

Before recent headlines, most of us haven’t been thinking much about smallpox.

But an important timeline of events published by Corey’s Digs show us how the same foundations, corporations and NGOs responsible for COVID-19 have been very busy with smallpox.

Since June of 2001, when the Center for Strategic & International Studies, Johns Hopkins and Anser, who was awarded the majority of the money for Operation Warp Speed simulated a smallpox attack on US citizens, named “Dark Winter” and begin preparing for a smallpox attack.

In September of 2007, the FDA licensed a new, modern smallpox vaccine made by Sanofi-Pasteur.

In 2014, six vials of smallpox are found in a cardboard box at the NIH and transferred to the CDC.

Months later, the first anti-viral drug used to treat smallpox was created, funded by Bill Gates and the Wellcome Trust.

On October 6th 2017, Emergent BioSolutions, responsible for a vaccine that injured over 300,000 soldiers acquired the smallpox vaccine contract from Sanofi-Pasteur.

In July of 2018, the FDA approves a drug for smallpox made by SIGA Technologies, who signs a contract to maintain a stockpile of 1.7 million doses of their antiviral drug.

September 3rd, 2019, Emergent BioSolutions is awarded $2 billion to deliver their smallpox vaccine into the national stockpile.

Weeks later, one of only two labs in the world known to store live samples of the variola virus that causes smallpox suffers an explosion and the FDA approves a vaccine to prevent both smallpox and monkeypox.

In March of 2021, Merck secures over $300 million from the Biden administration and the Bill Gates Foundation to convert, upgrade and equip their facilities.

In June of 2021, the FDA approves the antiviral treatment for smallpox, which was funded by Bill Gates and the Wellcome Trust in 2014.

In July, Oxford University assists SIGA in expanding use of their monkeypox drugs into the Central African Republic.

On Halloween, Joe Biden signs an Executive Order to exercise authority over the National Defense Stockpile.

Weeks later, Bill Gates warns governments of a smallpox terror attack.

7 days after that, several vials of smallpox are incidentally discovered at the Merck facility in Pennsylvania.

The very next day, a rare case of monkeypox is discovered in Maryland.

Excerpt:

(actually, this goes on longer than I had anticipated, but it seemed significant so I just went with it):

We know the anthrax [event] was a lie. [It was] traced back to Fort Detrick, of all places. So realizing now that the same people are involved -- Robert Kadlec... who is aggressively connected to Emergent BioSolutions, who was very tied up in the anthrax false flag event... Remember Robert Kadlec is the person who created the Assistant Secretary for [Health and Human Services] Preparedness and Response, the position that he now holds. The position that is in sole control of the strategic national stockpile...

The point is, coming to today, as Whitney [Webb] says, how convenient that Health and Human Services, which Robert Kadlec is a part of, fast-tracked the ricin vaccine -- you heard it, the ricin vaccine -- just a few months ago, to add to the Robert Kadlec controlled strategic national stockpile. So, months before this [ricin event] they fast track the ricin vaccine that nobody even knows about. I'll bet you all don't even know what ricin is, or have never even heard of it. As I pointed out the other day, I never even heard of the term until I watched "Breaking Bad," almost as if [the show was early on] the social engineering, the predictive programming [for this event].

Now, suddenly, [ricin is] something we all seem to know about and talk about. Now, suddenly, because a package was sent, well, now, everybody's looking into it, knowing about it. But a few months ago, before it seemed to matter: oh, well, what do you know, they fast track that specific vaccine...

Event 201 and The Dark Winter*: it was all about the bio-threats and the country being shut down, and Marshal Law, the whole same thing, the same thing we're talkin' about now.

Thomas Inglesby, of Dark Winter and Event 201, was talking about ricin last June with none other than Rick Bright [the ousted chief of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Agency], who also warned of the darkest winter in modern history. How ridiculous. And, as [Webb] points out, the one that really puts the cherry on top, in July the only manufacturer of the ricin vaccine -- before all this happened -- said, quote: "the remainder of 2020 will likely be a potentially transformative event for the company." What event are they talking about? How would they even know there was going to be an event, and why would 2020 be the [year]? This is in July. Hey, we're in the middle of something called Covid-19, so are they just assuming that someone's just going to take ricin, of all the many things they could use, and use THAT as a bio attack?...

And then when you find out that Soligenix -- the company that's making this vaccine with Emergent BioSolutions -- is a subsidiary of an Israeli firm... [These] are the people behind the anthrax vaccine. And why it's relevant that the Israeli firm is tied in here: because the Israeli government is aggressively tied in with this whole thing from the very beginning -- back to anthrax, and currently today...

[Reading the title of an article]: "Soligenix, Emergent BioSolutions' extend development agreement for RiVax drug substance protein antigen." This is four years ago. [The article] says, "Soligenix inc. recently extended its development agreement with Emergent BioSolutions to implement a... production technology candidate being developed to protect against ricin exposure."

[end excerpt]

As for The Dark Winter reference, Wikipedia:

* Operation Dark Winter was the code name for a senior-level bio-terrorist attack simulation conducted from June 22–23, 2001.[1][2][3] It was designed to carry out a mock version of a covert and widespread smallpox attack on the United States. Tara O'Toole and Thomas Inglesby of the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Strategies (CCBS) / Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), and Randy Larsen and Mark DeMier of Analytic Services were the principal designers, authors, and controllers of the Dark Winter project.

Are they now targeting our animals ?

The German newspaper "Berliner Morgenpost" wrote (originally!) in their headline "Monkeypox: which pets could get euthanized ?"

IMAGE-2022-06-10-04-41-32.jpg

However notice, that as I checked the link just now (10 June), it seem to have changed headline (with date now showing that it was written 2 days later), making the title look less into your face.

But still... makes me wonder, if the Monkeypox perhaps serves a slightly different agenda, targeting our animals - going via the route of weakening people's psyche even further - by attacking the love that connects us to our pets (and our pets to us) ? It was just a thought that crossed my mind, when I saw the (original) headline...

I mean the Chinese did it in Shanghai.... taking away pets from their people, in absolutely ghastly ways.

_-2022-06-10-at-04.44.56.jpg

'It's simple: A new name for a new vaccine.'

Monkeypox to get rebranded, WHO says

14 Jun, 2022
The UN health watchdog is also considering bumping the virus’ alert to the highest level possible

The World Health Organization (WHO) is working with “partners and experts” to produce a new name for the monkeypox virus, the head of the UN watchdog, Tedros Ghebreyesus, announced Tuesday. The international body is also considering raising its monkeypox alert to the highest level possible.

“WHO is also working with partners and experts from around the world on changing the name of monkeypox virus, its clades (origins) and the disease it causes. We will make announcements about the new names as soon as possible,” Ghebreyesus stated.

The announcement comes after a group of over 30 leading scientists penned an open letter calling for a “non-discriminatory and non-stigmatizing nomenclature for monkeypox virus.” The group argued that the continued reference to the virus as African is both discriminatory and inaccurate, suggesting ‘hMPXV’ as a placeholder name for the monkeypox virus.

Apart from rebranding monkeypox, WHO is also considering upgrading its alert level over the ongoing outbreak of the disease and may designate it as a “public health emergency of international concern.” The highest-possible alert level may be assigned to the outbreak next week, when the watchdog will convene for an emergency meeting, according to Ghebreyesus.

“The global outbreak of monkeypox is unusual and concerning. For that reason I have decided to convene the Emergency Committee under the International Health Regulations next week, to assess whether this outbreak represents a public health emergency of international concern,” the WHO chief stated.

Worldwide, the ongoing monkeypox outbreak has already spread to at least 39 countries, with some 1,600 confirmed cases reported. A further 1,500 suspected cases have been reported by the affected nations to the WHO. For a vast majority of the countries, the virus is not an endemic disease.

'It's simple: A new name for a new vaccine.'

Monkeypox to get rebranded, WHO says

14 Jun, 2022
On CBC radio yesterday, Tedros (I think it was) said re: monkeypox there was no need for mass vaccination. Quebec and now Ontario are starting vaccinations. It's become an actual habit, go get another vaccine!

Tedros (if it was him, or for sure it was a WHO representative) also said, suspiciously, that it's not acting 'like it used to', this virus. Otherewise, sTormR1dr you covered what I heard in the rest of that news item. It's deflating to see the engines start anew. That was dismaying. I suspect it will become a full-fledged pandemic with some novel choreography,attempting to herd a more sceptical population. It's understood in news articles it is not that easily transmissible at this point... Except there's the really troubling angle of animals, pets, being carriers.

Chinese on social media are alleging USA has manipulated and released this virus, a possibility:

"One theory pushed by a Chinese influencer with 6.42m followers had more than 7,500 likes and 600 comments. The post detailed “a plan by the US to leak bioengineered monkeypox virus”, which included a manipulated document, Bloomberg reported."

Monkeypox outbreak: Bizarre theory accusing US of creating virus in lab goes viral on Chinese social media

Very, very important information from the CDC about monkeypox. With fun info-graphics.

The CDC has issued bizarre guidance telling Americans infected with monkeypox to have sex by masturbating at least six feet away from their partner, among other recommendations.

Guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says anyone who has the disease must not have sex.

But for those who ignore the advice, the agency has published a list of the dos and donts under the bedsheets.

Among its tips was also to have sex while still fully-clothed, to ensure all rashes are covered and even to avoid kissing.

Other advice was to wash hands, fetish gear and clothes immediately afterwards and even to consider having sex virtually such as over the phone.

People catch monkeypox by touching infectious skin lesions, but it can also be spread through the air during 'sustained' face-to-face contact.

It can take up to four weeks for anyone infected with monkeypox to recover from the disease, with about eight days needed from infection for symptoms to appear.

59163547-10923921-image-a-5_1655411084301.jpg

59151533-10923503-image-a-12_1655389509864.jpg

Another 12 monkeypox cases were recorded in America Wednesday, in the biggest day-on-day rise since the outbreak began taking the total to 85 cases.

Cases are currently told to isolate themselves or hospitalize, in an echo of the early Covid pandemic.

Globally, there are more than 2,000 across about 40 countries outside of West Africa.

Bizarre advice from health chiefs on how to have sex without catching a disease​

Health chiefs in Canada and America have issued bizarre advice on how not to catch Covid or monkeypox while having sex.

June 2020: New York City on how to not catch Covid during sex
  • Avoid casual sex and orgies where possible;
  • Use physical barriers 'like walls' while having sex;
  • Join sexy 'Zoom parties' or chat rooms.
July 2020: Canadian health chiefs on avoiding catching Covid during sex.
  • Use glory holes to stop yourself catching the virus;
  • These allow for sexual contact 'but prevent close face-to-face contact'.
June 2022: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on how to avoid catching monkeypox from an infected person.
  • Masturbate six feet away from your sex partner;
  • Keep your clothes on and cover any rashes;
  • Do not kiss eachother;
  • Wash yourself after having sex;
  • Consider using virtual sex and chat rooms if possible.

The CDC published its guidance on having sex with monkeypox earlier this month on its page on 'social gatherings, safer sex, and monkeypox'.

'If you or a partner has monkeypox, the best way to protect yourself and others is to not have sex of any kind (oral, anal, vaginal) and not to kiss or touch each other's body's while you are sick, especially any rashes or sores,' it reads.

'[But] if you or your partner have (or think you might have monkeypox) and you decide to have sex, consider the following to reduce the chance of spreading the virus.'

The guidance carries echoes of Canadian health chiefs recommendation in the first year of the Covid pandemic that people use glory holes to have sex.

The British Columbia Center for Disease Control said people should 'use barriers, like walls (e.g. glory holes), that allow for sexual contact but prevent close face-to-face contact.'

A glory hole is a small opening cut into a wall that allows someone to have sex with as little skin-to-skin contact as possible.

In 2020 New York City health chiefs also issued advice on how to have sex without catching Covid, telling residents to 'make it a little kinky'.

In a three-page memo they told people to avoid casual sex, orgies, or sexual contact with anyone outside their household.

But in cases where this was not possible they said people should 'be creative' and use 'physical barriers' like walls.

Virtual sex in 'Zoom parties' were also recommended, as well as in chat rooms on the internet.
Monkeypox is not a sexually transmitted disease, with anyone at risk of catching it from others should they touch a rash or skin lesion.

But the World Health Organization is currently looking into reports that the rash-causing virus may be spread through the semen.

Italian and German scientists say they have detected fragments of the tropical disease in the semen of patients.

It is currently unclear whether these pieces are infectious, and capable of causing the disease in another individual.

But scientists at the Spallanzani Institute, in Rome, say at least one of their patients had enough fragments in their semen to suggest another person could be infected.

Dejavu Aids ghost rising from the 80s and 90s - is what this all feels like :umm::whistle: “Funny” how often same or similar scripts are getting dusted off. Even lethal or failed drugs for that matter.

Maybe it is vital for the PTB (and ridiculous for those who already see) that they want to make sure that the majority of people by any means do not wake up regarding the insane amount of damages and deaths been caused by the injections (snowball effect).

Also; now that the iron is still hot (since the PTB has gone further than ever before)… it seems like… Anything goes !

That’s a lot of bad karma able to go bananas.

There is also the possibility of a counter activating force getting awakened; another portal which can connect an earlier perpetrated Genocide with the installed Corona Plandemic Crimes through lethal injections.

The genocide in the 80s and 90s caused by the (Fauci) drugs used on people with many false hiv positive test results, based on the lie that “hiv causes aids”…. can be another steppingstone for more people to snap out of todays Plandemic spell (the mass hypnosis). When they start to realize that the same evil has been done before (on a global scale).

I think it is important to highlight for people the parallels between hiv plandemic, Corona Plandemic and possible BananaPox Plandemic.

Back
Top Bottom