Werewolf dream

Trajan

The Force is Strong With This One
I recently had an interesting dream that sort of repeated involving werewolves. Now here is the kicker, I never actually saw werewolves the way in which we may think about them, but I new that I was in there presence.

What I will call the first night, it is myself and two others. I get the sense that I am the leader or at least the only adult and there are two other people (perhaps kids as I am a head taller). We come across what I would describe as an abandoned medieval garrison or castle. It is stone the way you would imagine such a structure but broken down and falling apart. It is nighttime and winter as there is snow on the ground. We spot a fire from within and venture inside, I sense that we are mainly looking for warmth. There seem to be two main rooms or areas of this structure with a half broken wall separating the two. The closest is abandoned while the farthest away has a fire with three people sleeping around it. I slink into this room and as I see the three people I come to the realization that we are around werewolves. At this point the dream goes into repeat mode but with slightly different outcomes.

As the dream "repeats" we are back at the abandoned structure, still looking for warmth and once again there is a fire. A second time we venture inside but this time we attempt to stay on the opposite side of the wall, out of site of the creatures but within the reaches of the warmth of the fire.

A third time I believe that we do not even go into the structure but instead venture to the right, headed into the woods and away from the garrison and what lurks inside entirely.

There are a few other aspects of this dream but I am not sure if I actually dreamed it or my mind made it up in a half woken state so I will not include them so as not dilute or add a false aspect to the dream.

Thanks for any interpretations that anyone has.

Sorry Trajan for not being able to help you...

This is funny...
I dreamed about being a werewolf and here I found a thread called "werewolf dream"!

So I don't remember the dream very well but last night I dreamed that I turned into a werewolf and as soon as my claws grew I was losing consciousness. Then I only perceived certain parts of the events, like flashes, but without realizing anything.
Once, when I regained consciousness I looked around and it seemed to me an Indian culture environment but then I looked at the money that was there and I perceived it as Egyptian.

Again, the dream is not very clear in my head, because I had more sensations of transformation, loss of consciousness, gain of consciousness... but I only remember those episodes described...

I'm open to interpretations...

I had a dream about werewolf. I was in the woods and had a view of lets says 50 yeards there were trees an inbetween the trees there were werewolves in the snow. Then all of a sudden the werewolves stood up on their hind legs and were struck by some sort of energy or light. I then woke up...

Maybe this symbolizes the animal instinct transforming into for human...Not sure but I think these werewolve dreams are common or at least you are not alone

Again, the dream is not very clear in my head, because I had more sensations of transformation, loss of consciousness, gain of consciousness... but I only remember those episodes described...

I'm open to interpretations...
Maybe this symbolizes the animal instinct transforming into for human...Not sure but I think these werewolve dreams are common or at least you are not alone

Could it be related to your lower centers? lower instincts. For example, you transform into a werewolf and lose connection with your higher centers... if you identify your behaviors related to those lower centers in your life could you find an automatic response to work on? I tell you this partly from my experience, I know what I am doing wrong and to some degree I can identify in dreams the repressed messages or some trace of emotional attachment to a particular person or circumstance.

"A dog cannot conceive of the difference between its own way of thinking and ours, nor is it capable of even perceiving that such a difference exists."

Is there anything where you have not perceived the existential relationship between what you think, do and the results you get?

The forest I would interpret it as the vast unexplored territory with its dangers and unknown but at the same time what you can know and I could even interpret it that only in that lower state you have access to the knowledge about how to live in those forests, but it is not integrated at all esoterically speaking, by becoming human again.

I recently had an interesting dream that sort of repeated involving werewolves. Now here is the kicker, I never actually saw werewolves the way in which we may think about them, but I new that I was in there presence.

What I will call the first night, it is myself and two others. I get the sense that I am the leader or at least the only adult and there are two other people (perhaps kids as I am a head taller). We come across what I would describe as an abandoned medieval garrison or castle. It is stone the way you would imagine such a structure but broken down and falling apart. It is nighttime and winter as there is snow on the ground. We spot a fire from within and venture inside, I sense that we are mainly looking for warmth. There seem to be two main rooms or areas of this structure with a half broken wall separating the two. The closest is abandoned while the farthest away has a fire with three people sleeping around it. I slink into this room and as I see the three people I come to the realization that we are around werewolves. At this point the dream goes into repeat mode but with slightly different outcomes.

As the dream "repeats" we are back at the abandoned structure, still looking for warmth and once again there is a fire. A second time we venture inside but this time we attempt to stay on the opposite side of the wall, out of site of the creatures but within the reaches of the warmth of the fire.

A third time I believe that we do not even go into the structure but instead venture to the right, headed into the woods and away from the garrison and what lurks inside entirely.

There are a few other aspects of this dream but I am not sure if I actually dreamed it or my mind made it up in a half woken state so I will not include them so as not dilute or add a false aspect to the dream.

Thanks for any interpretations that anyone has.
If I were interpreting this like the reader of a story, I’d say it indicates a progression in consciousness.

Whenever I have dreams that loop as the one you describe, I consider it a visible reincarnation cycle.

So first, your crew was looking for warmth (this could be a survival drive, a comfort drive, a “wanting to go home” any way you take that.)
You enter a castle, which is a promise of security and kind of a second-hand power, if you like. The feeling is maybe, this security isn’t mine, but I can use it like it is.
This could even apply to how society at large works: we exchange our own agency for access to the “castle” of public goods and services.
Then you learn that there are threatening agents there, and that even though they don’t look like monsters, they are.

Next loop, your crew dares to chance the fire again, but this time you try to stay out of sight. Even though the story has started over from the beginning, you already know what the first iteration taught you. You employ strategic enclosure, but maybe still feel too close for comfort.

Finally, the story starts again, and you recall or at least intuit what happened the last 2 times. You and your crew know enough to ignore the enticing glow of the fire and escape into the trees undetected.

Looks like a job well done, Friend ☺️

Back
Top Bottom