Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

I‘m not sure what to make of it, but it seems like for the last week or so especially Putin announced and signed very interesting things, of which we saw alleged snippets here and there. Putins statements about the default of the Euro and US Dollar for example, or Putin signing the law/act that costumers have to pay their gas in rubles or now that comment about famines etc…

Now, the problem I‘m having is that I couldn’t find the original transcripts/translations of those speeches and acts. And I’m not sure why? The kremlin website seems to be under heavy attack again for the past week: it doesn’t open.

Yesterday I had a bit of luck and could open the kremlin website, BUT I couldn’t find the mentioning or transcripts of those speeches and acts. I suspect that the kremlin website might not be up to date itself since it is under constant attack? Which means that they weren’t able to put up those speeches and acts on the website?

Also, during the last week (thanks to this difficulty to find the original transcripts of the things Putin said?) confusing things happened. For example, the german chancellor Olaf Scholz had a talk with Putin and afterwards claimed that Putin agreed that germany can pay in euros instead of rubles, but not in dollars. About at the same time Putin apparently signed the above mentioned law/act that it must be paid in rubles starting on April first (yesterday).

So, what is going on? Was chancellor Olaf Scholz lying about what Putin said and promised in the talk? Or was he too stupid or wishful thinking to understand Putin? Or was something like that really what Putin agreed on?

Gonzalo suggests that Olaf was either lying or too stupid to understand what Putin said.

I don’t know what to make of it all yet. Maybe they are now trying hard to hide what Putin and co. really say and do?
Going as far as simply making things up about what Putin and co. are saying out of thin air, in the hopes that nobody notices it?
Or is Putin playing people like Scholz? Or are Scholz and others just too much in the wishful thinking dreamworld that they start to hear things from Putin that he never said? Or has Putin agreed on an exceptions for germany to use euros?

Edit: Yesterday Alex Christoforou from the Duran complained about the same problem: that we have no official kremlin readouts for many of the important and interesting things that apparently happened for the last week or so, which makes it hard to say what is actually going on.

Last edited:
RT news:

German Chemicals Giant to Shut Down if Russian Gas not Delivered

The Ludwigshafen plant – the largest chemical site in the world - which employs almost 40,000 people, would have to shut down if gas supplies were to be cut in half, Michael Vassiliadis, chemical trade union chairman, told German newspaper Frankfurter Allgemein.

The report points out that the chemicals industry cannot run without oil and gas, and without the sector the economy stops, as people are heavily reliant on it in their everyday lives.

Moscow and the EU are currently at loggerheads regarding payment for future gas deliveries, as Brussels rejected Moscow’s demand of payments in rubles. The Kremlin says currencies like the dollar and the euro have been compromised by the sanctions and Russia will not deliver gas for free.

I‘m not sure what to make of it, but it seems like for the last week or so especially Putin announced and signed very interesting things, of which we saw alleged snippets here and there. Putins statements about the default of the Euro and US Dollar for example, or Putin signing the law/act that costumers have to pay their gas in rubles or now that comment about famines etc…

Now, the problem I‘m having is that I couldn’t find the original transcripts/translations of those speeches and acts. And I’m not sure why? The kremlin website seems to be under heavy attack again for the past week: it doesn’t open.

Yesterday I had a bit of luck and could open the kremlin website, BUT I couldn’t find the mentioning or transcripts of those speeches and acts. I suspect that the kremlin website might not be up to date itself since it is under constant attack? Which means that they weren’t able to put up those speeches and acts on the website?

Also, during the last week (thanks to this difficulty to find the original transcripts of the things Putin said?) confusing things happened. For example, the german chancellor Olaf Scholz had a talk with Putin and afterwards claimed that Putin agreed that germany can pay in euros instead of rubles, but not in dollars. About at the same time Putin apparently signed the above mentioned law/act that it must be paid in rubles starting on April first (yesterday).

So, what is going on? Was chancellor Olaf Scholz lying about what Putin said and promised in the talk? Or was he too stupid or wishful thinking to understand Putin? Or was something like that really what Putin agreed on?

Gonzalo suggests that Olaf was either lying or too stupid to understand what Putin said.

I don’t know what to make of it all yet. Maybe they are now trying hard to hide what Putin and co. really say and do?
Going as far as simply making things up about what Putin and co. are saying out of thin air, in the hopes that nobody notices it?
Or is Putin playing people like Scholz? Or are Scholz and others just too much in the wishful thinking dreamworld that they start to hear things from Putin that he never said? Or has Putin agreed on an exceptions for germany to use euros?
Mercouris said that Scholz panicked and ran to Putin. Putin said you can just take your Euros to the bank to swap them into Rubles, no sweat. Schulz said he cannot be seen circumventing the sanctions.
Putin said 'thats your problem'.
It was a nice chat of the Alexes: Inflation skyrockets in EU, as Putin squeezes Olaf Scholz & Germany faces severe recession

Kremlin site indeed may not open sometimes, but after several times it does open. Here's, for example, an English text of the decree.

This Executive Order supplements measures included in executive orders of the President of the Russian Federation No. 79 of February 28, 2022, On Special Economic Measures in Connection with the Unfriendly Actions by the United States and the Foreign States and International Organisations that Joined Them; No. 81 of March 1, 2022, On Additional Temporary Economic Measures to Ensure the Financial Stability of the Russian Federation; No. 95 of March 5, 2022, On Temporary Procedures for Meeting Obligations to Certain Foreign Creditors; and No. 126 of March 18, 2022, On Additional Temporary Economic Measures to Ensure the Financial Stability of the Russian Federation in currency regulation.

This Executive Order states, in part, that as of April 1, 2022, natural gas transactions executed after April 1, 2022, that include resident companies taking part in foreign economic activities that have exclusive rights to export natural gas shall be made in rubles under the foreign trade contracts with foreign entities if these natural gas supplies are sent to foreign states that commit unfriendly actions as regards the Russian Federation and Russian legal and physical entities. The same procedure applies to contracts for natural gas supplies signed with foreign entities and registered in the above foreign states.

Under the Executive Order, Gazprombank, which is the authorised bank for the purposes of said Executive Order, shall open, based on an application by a foreign buyer, special K type ruble accounts and special K type currency accounts for natural gas transactions.

The Executive Order establishes the rules for opening and using these accounts. Thus, under the Executive Order, a foreign buyer transfers the foreign currency specified in a contract on natural gas supplies to a special K type currency account. Based on the foreign buyer’s instruction, the authorised bank sells the foreign currency transferred by the foreign buyer to this account at a trade session organised by the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange (MICEX) – RTS and credits the proceeds in rubles to the K type ruble account for the foreign buyer; it then transfers the proceeds, in rubles, to the ruble account opened by the Russian supplier in the authorised bank.

The Government Commission on Monitoring Foreign Investment in the Russian Federation is authorised to issue permits allowing foreign buyers to meet their commitments on natural gas purchases without following the procedures established in this Executive Order.

The Central Bank Board of Directors is authorised to determine the procedures for selling foreign currency, other than that in the current Executive Order, as well as to establish the procedure for K type special ruble accounts and K type special currency accounts.

A number of related instructions were given to the Government of the Russian Federation, the Board of Directors of the Central Bank and the Federal Customs Service.

I see that you already got your answer, but here's also a Bloomberg article that explains how they can both pay in euros and eventually in rubles.

Edit: Yesterday Alex Christoforou from the Duran complained about the same problem: that we have no official kremlin readouts for many of the important and interesting things that apparently happened for the last week or so, which makes it hard to say what is actually going on.
Do you mean this speech?

I now can see why many will blame the coming ice age mostly on the oil supply and people will turn on the elite.

Session 22 July 2010:
Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea. Now listen rightly.

Q: (L) We are listening rightly.

A: You have questions about the Gulf Stream. Recall the astrological reading you did for The Dot Connector Magazine?

Q: (L) Yes.

A: Well, it was closer than you realize and the Gulf Stream clue is the missing piece.

Q: (L) Okay, so what's going to happen? Is the Gulf Stream breaking up, and is that going to bring on an ice age?

A: It is, it will.

Q: (L) Is that like imminent?

A: The cause is more than the oil. But the people will only see the oil reason and turn against the elite for bringing on such a disaster. Also note that the nonlinear effects will take some time to develop fully.

Q: (L) Okay, so are you saying that there are going to be some people who are very aware sooner than others, and then it's going to spread?

A: Yes.

Just a heads-up.

Yesterday, while trying to read articles by sputnik, and I discovered that I can bypass occupied Germany's ban on Russian websites through selecting the free Hong Kong location on windscribe(it's further down the list). China is currently not following the Western mandate to censor all things Russian. Windscribe gives you 10 GB of free VPN traffic per month, so that is plenty for browsing Russian news.

In the Danish parliament, there was a vote about tougher sanctions against Russia, (if that is even possible?). Here is a screenshot of the result:
Screenshot 2022-04-02 102455.jpg
What do you see? That is right, one person! One out of 179 members. One person, Maria Krarup, did not think it was a good idea. That is one person who may not be charged with a responsibility for the famine, starvation and mayhem, that will be the result of the Draconian sanctions, and which, in all likelihood, will kill many, many more people than have died and will die as a result of the conflict in Ukraine itself. I suspect, there may be a few more who would have liked to say no, but who chose to follow the line of their party; there are some blues after all. While we wait to see what the real outcome will be, which may not be clear in actual numbers, before a year or more have passed, I thought this picture was worth sharing - just for the record.

If that happens. Russia will expose the reality of false flag attacks in a very public way.

One interesting thing to me is this time they accuse Russia for a "false flag" in anticipation of their own "false flag" which is the height of projection onto someone else.

“This is all an obvious ploy by Russia to try to justify its further premeditated, unprovoked, and unjustified attack on Ukraine,” Psaki said last month. “Now that Russia has made these false claims, and China has seemingly endorsed this propaganda, we should all be on the lookout for Russia to possibly use chemical or biological weapons in Ukraine, or to create a false flag operation using them.

Could be, but I’m not sure because I can’t understand russian.

What is needed is the full speech, not just snippets. The full speech translated reliably on the kremlin website for example.
That's here:

http://www.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/68037

Although in Russian, too, but there is a text variant. And it is a little about it on the start. Mostly all about current Russian tasks.

Last edited:
I was thinking that the only way the PTB have left to stop what is going on is taking out the russian leadership by any means possible, including regime change and assassination. Since that seems to be pretty unlikely to succeed, they likely try to do exactly that in China now, closely followed by India, in the hopes they can stop russia in that way. But even in the unlikely szenario that that succeeds, I‘m pretty sure the russians prepared for the eventuality that they stand alone at the end as the result of something like that. In other words, I think they are ready to completely cope on their own if necessary albeit it might mean quite a lot of difficulties in the short term.

I now can see why many will blame the coming ice age mostly on the oil supply and people will turn on the elite.

Session 22 July 2010:

Earlier, I also speculated that what we see might at least partly be the result of the PTB and Putin in reality preparing for earth changes and all that comes with it including „who is in charge“ during and after those „changes“.

When I was shortly able to look at en.kremlin yesterday, an act that Putin signed very recently caught my eye. If I remember correctly, the act ordered all critical infrastructure in Russia to ditch all foreign software for the use of those facilities (it is illegal now, to do that) and instead use software that is developed at home and foreign free. If I remember correctly, that is going into effect very soon, like now... By critical infrastructure, I assume that they mean plants that deliver/produce heat, electricity and food, first and foremost. The act also said that the second most important thing that will be implemented will be to switch all government facilities to home grown software (ditching foreign software) by 2025.

So one might assume that all this is meant to secure russia from foreign attacks via software on critical infrastructure including nuclear plants etc. And I‘m sure that is at least part of the reason, but I‘m wondering if the russians in reality want to be able to stop the „great reset“ in russia (that the PTB want to impose globally) „before the changes“ by measures like this, as I stipulated earlier?

Back
Top Bottom