Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

President Putin’s Full Remarks at the Oil for Ruble announcement​

I would like to stress once again that in a situation where the financial system of Western countries is used as a weapon, when companies from these states refuse to fulfill contracts with Russian banks, enterprises, individuals, when assets in dollars and euros are frozen, it makes no sense to use the currencies of these countries.
It is clear that the United States will again try to solve its problems – namely its own problems – at someone else’s expense, including launching a new wave of emissions and budget deficits. It has already grown exorbitantly, and in the leading European economies the record is broken by inflation, and in the United States. And at the same time, they are trying to blame their mistakes in economic policy on us, they are always looking for someone to blame. It’s pretty obvious, we’re seeing it.
I would like to add that the United States will try to capitalize on the current global instability, as it did during the First and Second World Wars, during its aggressions against Yugoslavia, Iraq, Syria and so on. Global markets are falling, and the value of shares of companies of the American military-industrial complex is only growing. Capital is flowing into the U.S., depriving other regions of the world of development resources.

Listening to the interview of Gonzalo with Scott Ritter.

About why Belarus had mobilized

(G) yeah there's also something else in southwest belarus there seems to be a gathering of forces and i've been hearing rumors and they claim that there will come a moment when the Russians, once they've sort of like settled eastern Ukraine. there's a highway that runs parallel to the border between ukraine and poland and just slicing through and just closing off the western entrance to Ukraine.
Sorry about the air raid sirens by the way. I can't help it.
(Scott) look i take lukashenko the president of belarus statement seriously and he said i have no intention of getting involved in this war. and i believe him i don't believe that the belarussian military is going to participate in this war as an extension of the russian military but what lukashenko did say is that the the role of the belarussian military is to prevent russia from being stabbed in the back from the north and he was pointing towards poland and the baltics and i believe that the belarussian mobilization is a signal to NATO not to intervene in western ukraine through the insertion of a humanitarian peacekeeping force i believe that if this was to happen then belarus would become involved as an immediate force of suppression because
the NATO forces, I believe, see Russia having their resources dedicated to eastern ukraine right now and that russia lacked the ability to effectively respond with ground forces to any attempt by NATO to insert a peacekeeping force. belarussia however has the ability to immediately respond and pincher that off and i think that's what the belarussian forces are for not to participate in the the russian conflict with ukraine but to protect russia from any NATO incursion whether it's the north or into western europe.

(Gonzo) take away i want you to have is the mainstream media is lying to you they are consistently lying to you and telling you things that are factually not accurate and they are telling you about the reality in ukraine that is literally the exact opposite of what's going on and as you heard scott basically say this war is ending and the russians are going to win and it's inevitable at this point.
And so to claim that the Russians are losing to claim that you know anything other than that outcome is a possibility it's just it's either ignorant or deceptive both self deceptive on the part of the people who are saying this and other deceptive if they're spewing it out to you to convince you of something that is not true now why is it important to always know the actual facts why does it matter? Well, because if you don't understand what is truly happening then you will be a slave to events. you will not be able to predict them and the whole point of understanding reality as closely and as accurately as possible so that you can predict it so that you can prepare and ensure that you come out ahead that's the whole point of it to see reality as it is ugly as it may be sometimes so that you can be better prepared for it OK so anyway thanks very much for joining me i hope you enjoyed this broadcast..

Last edited:
Russia has very "reliable" rears in Central Asia.
Why only in Asia. And how, by and large, they differ from all the other "post-Soviet" ones. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, every single "post-Soviet" country began to pursue a policy to a greater or lesser extent, which later came up with the shameful name "multi-vector". The common place in the results of this policy in different countries is expressed in deindustrialization, impoverishment and desolation, and the difference is due only to the degree of interest in them on the part of the United States. Look, the Baltic States are very much needed by the USA, Georgia was very much needed at a certain stage, Ukraine also followed Georgia, but Moldova was not very needed and Central Asia is also not very much needed. Belarus almost got caught up in this notorious multi-vector and managed to wriggle out only on the very edge of the abyss. Central Asian leaders still think that they will be able to "sit on two chairs," but this is objectively coming to an end. The geopolitical weakening of the United States will definitely finish off that imaginary "multi-vector" and real multi-vector will become possible, if I may say so, when countries do not have to destroy their own economies, lose 20-25% of the population, get involved in wars to please external forces.

Почему только в азии. А чем же по большому счёту они отличаются от всех остальных "постсоветских". Все до единого "постсоветские" страны после развала Советского Союза стали в большей или меньшей степени проводить политику, которой позже придумали стыдливое название "многовекторность". Общее место в результатах этой политики в разных странах выражается в деиндустриализации, обнищании и запустении, а разница обусловлена только степенью заинтересованности в них со стороны США. Посмотрите, Прибалтика очень нужна США, Грузия была очень нужна на определенном этапе, Украина также вслед за Грузией, а вот Молдавия оказалась не очень нужна и Средняя Азия тоже нужна не очень сильно. Белоруссия чуть не заигралась в эту пресловутую многовекторность и сумела вывернуться только на самом краю пропасти. Среднеазиатские лидеры по прежнему думают, что им удастся "усидеть на двух стульях", однако этому объективно приходит конец. Геополитическое ослабление США однозначно прикончить ту мнимую "многовекторность" и возможной станет настоящая многовекторность, если можно так сказать, когда в угоду внешним силам странам не придется разрушать собственную экономику, терять по 20-25% населения, ввязываться в войны.

Some interesting items from telegram feeds and others

We are keeping up with videos about the neo Nazi movement in Ukraine in previous years:

The above video mentions about university called MAUP in Ukraine promoting Anti-semitism through its teaching. Also mentions about the KKK guy called David Duke who blames things on Jews and Zionists. Well, as we know psychopaths that uses different means to control the system through layers of groups of people like zionists, jews in power and so on.

I haven't validated this news of gold backed ruble. But is interesting
Russian central bank announced that it will put the ruble on a gold standard. The bank pegged 1 gram of gold to 5,000 rubles. Now that means, one troy ounce of gold or 32 grams of Gold would now cost 160000 rubles in Russia. At the current exchange rate, 32 grams of gold would cost roughly $1,600 in Russia.
In the US, the same quantity of gold would cost you $1,928. That means Russia has effectively ratcheted up its currency’s value against the dollar by pegging it to gold. If, 1 gram of gold is bound to 5000 rubles, then according to Western standards, the ruble must be valued at 70-75 units against 1 dollar. - TFIG

Here is a Interesting South Front article on the mixed signals coming from Poland. Theme is, powerful deputy prime minister of poland Jaroslaw Kaczynski wants war ( his twin brother who was previous polish president died in Russia in a crash, though it was accident) and had his own ambitions take back Lviv (ukranian city) that was gifted by Hitler to Stalin. Polish president and NATO trying their best to do the damage control to avoid WW III

We also have evidence that projects carried out by the Pentagon on the territory of Ukraine put health and even life of volunteers (Ukrainian citizens) at risk. The documentation for the project UP-8 prescribed that the “minor incidents with volunteers must be reported to the US bioethics committee 72 hours after the incident, and serious ones, including the death of the subjects, within 24 hours”. In other words, it allows for a lethal outcome, though research program for this project officially suggested only a standard blood testing procedure. What kind of “blood testing” it was in reality, if it could lead to the death of volunteers?

We are also analyzing the evidence of the direct engagement of the US political establishment in funding of the military biological activities in Ukraine, providing funds for the Pentagon contractors Black & Veatch and Metabiota. The published communication shows that the goals were far from scientific. For example, the vice-president of Metabiota in one of her letters - I can show you a copy - noted that its activities were aimed at ensuring “…cultural and economic independence of Ukraine from Russia” which is, to say the least, quite an unusual goal for a biotech company.

Military biological activities of the US on the territory of Ukraine are a violation of the Biological Weapons Convention. Such activities bring up biological threats of global scale, which respect no border and can lead up to a new pandemic which can surpass COVID-19 pandemic.

unknown_2022.04.02-00.58.png

Was it ((Moshe Dayan)) who said "Arabs are cockroaches"? I forget.

I don't know who said it first but I suppose it became a "school of thought" for many.

2019:

Arab Israeli anger simmers in Galilee after deadly shooting

Naftali Bennett is from the "Arabs are cockroaches" school of thought and he is no less passionate about using the power of his new position to fulfil his dark dreams of killing and displacing more Palestinians. The decision about war or peace is in the hands of these three individuals and each one has what is in their eyes a "good" reason to pour more fuel onto the fire in Gaza.

We also have evidence that projects carried out by the Pentagon on the territory of Ukraine put health and even life of volunteers (Ukrainian citizens) at risk. The documentation for the project UP-8 prescribed that the “minor incidents with volunteers must be reported to the US bioethics committee 72 hours after the incident, and serious ones, including the death of the subjects, within 24 hours”. In other words, it allows for a lethal outcome, though research program for this project officially suggested only a standard blood testing procedure. What kind of “blood testing” it was in reality, if it could lead to the death of volunteers?

We are also analyzing the evidence of the direct engagement of the US political establishment in funding of the military biological activities in Ukraine, providing funds for the Pentagon contractors Black & Veatch and Metabiota. The published communication shows that the goals were far from scientific. For example, the vice-president of Metabiota in one of her letters - I can show you a copy - noted that its activities were aimed at ensuring “…cultural and economic independence of Ukraine from Russia” which is, to say the least, quite an unusual goal for a biotech company.

Military biological activities of the US on the territory of Ukraine are a violation of the Biological Weapons Convention. Such activities bring up biological threats of global scale, which respect no border and can lead up to a new pandemic which can surpass COVID-19 pandemic.

View attachment 57352
I think there are a lot of parallels, the same players, to show that some of the biolabs are like the one in Wuhan. RFK is discussing those in his books and with Megyn Kelly, Mercola reports:

Fauci’s ‘Biodefense’ Work​

Kelly and Kennedy also discuss how Fauci and other public health leaders have misled the public about the origins of the COVID pandemic. Kennedy reviews how Dr. Ralph Baric had problems with pathogens escaping from his lab at UNC Chapel Hill, how the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) is actually a front for the CIA, and how Fauci managed to secure a 68% pay raise by adding “biodefense” to his workload.
“I have another book about to come out called ‘Wuhan Cover-Up,’ and it shows, that Dr. Fauci, along with other people with DTRA, a defense threat reduction agency, with the CIA ... was pumping hundreds of millions of dollars into the enterprise to develop pandemic superbugs that could cause pandemics.
And they were keeping them in areas that they all knew they were certain to escape ... His biggest fundee, Ralph Baric, had eight or 10 escapes and Fauci gave him 147 separate grants of tens of millions, hundreds of millions of dollars ...
Nixon had signed the biological weapons convention in ‘72 that made it illegal to handle, store or develop any kind of biological weapons, but there was a loophole in it. And the loophole said, if it's a dual use research, you can do that. A lot of the research that you use to develop bioweapons is identical to the research you use to develop a vaccine, or it can be.
And so, the Pentagon wanted to start doing this kind of research, but it was worried that the public would not believe that the Pentagon was doing all of this bioweapons research in order to develop vaccines. It just didn't seem plausible.
So, they outsourced it to Tony Fauci and they gave him a 68% raise, which is one of the reasons why, today, he is the highest paid person in the history of the federal government. He makes $430,400 a year and the president only makes $400,000. And a lot of that is money that's coming from his military weapons function ...
They gave him $1.7 billion to begin developing bioweapons that is now at $2.2 billion a year. He then distributes that to different labs around the country. In 2014, three bugs from U.S. labs escaped ... including smallpox, and 300 leading bioweapons experts ... signed a petition asking Obama to shut down Tony Fauci’s experiments because they feared that he would release a pandemic.
The Obama administration issued the cease and desist order to Tony Fauci. He defied the order and continued doing the experiments at Ralph Baric’s labs, which were the worst experiments because he was engineering these gain-of-function bugs and ways that nobody had ever devised before.
But he moved a lot of his operations to Wuhan where they would be out of sight of the White House, and he laundered the money through this zoologist named Peter Daszak, the EcoHealth Alliance.”
According to Kennedy, Fauci also funded Baric to develop a technique that allows you to hide the genetic engineering you’ve done. Normally, there are telltale signs that a pathogen was created in a lab. Baric developed a way to hide those traces of engineering. This, supposedly, will all be explained in Kennedy’s next book.
As noted by Kennedy, this is the precise opposite of what you would do if you were doing research for public health. There’s only one purpose for such a technique, and it’s a nefarious one.

We're watching the collapse in slow motion

Putin here said:

"Step by step, they make one [decision] after another; they make decisions that push the global economy [into a] crisis, [into a] recession. They break up chains of logistics and supply; they increase inflation and inequality. They decrease [the] well-being of millions of people, [especially] in the poorest countries. And I am just sad about that. It could be leading to massive famine, and who's going to be responsible for that?"

'Preparation for false flag operation: The US is sending equipment to Ukraine to use it as chemical or biological weapon against Russia.'

US confirms dispatch of chemical weapons protection to Ukraine

1 Apr, 2022
Washington is providing equipment to be used in case of chemical or biological attacks, White House says

The US is bracing for the possibility that Russia might use chemical or biological weapons against Ukraine, providing equipment and supplies that could be used to save lives after such an attack, White House press secretary Jen Psaki has claimed. She didn't explain why Moscow might resort to such measures, especially given its military superiority, both in terms of available manpower and materiel.

Psaki disclosed the aid effort on Friday, without giving details on what exactly is being sent to Kiev. She added that supplying Ukraine won’t compromise American preparedness for similar attacks.

The statement comes weeks after Psaki suggested that Moscow may be planning to deploy chemical or biological weapons against Ukraine. She initially made the assertion in response to documents published by Russia, which alleged that US-backed labs in Ukraine were developing bioweapons. No evidence was provided to back up Psaki's assertions.

“This is all an obvious ploy by Russia to try to justify its further premeditated, unprovoked, and unjustified attack on Ukraine,” Psaki said last month. “Now that Russia has made these false claims, and China has seemingly endorsed this propaganda, we should all be on the lookout for Russia to possibly use chemical or biological weapons in Ukraine, or to create a false flag operation using them.”

US officials also dismissed as “preposterous” subsequent allegations that President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, had been involved in financing military research into dangerous pathogens at Ukrainian biolabs. However, the UK Daily Mail last week reported that correspondence found on the younger Biden’s abandoned laptop at least partially corroborated the Russian claims.

Also last week, President Biden raised eyebrows when he told reporters during a visit to Europe that NATO would respond “in kind” if Russia used chemical weapons in Ukraine. White House officials later denied that the US would use chemical weapons, saying that it was still against policy.

Biden administration officials have dismissed the Russian accusations as “laughable” and “absurd,” but as Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian noted on Friday, Washington hasn’t offered “any constructive response” to the allegations. He said the US has conducted the most bioweapons activities of any country and that it’s the only nation opposing establishment of multilateral verification of compliance with the Biological Weapons Convention (BWC).

“The international community has good reason to question the US bio-military activities,” Zhao said. Washington has accused other countries of BWC violations, without providing “solid evidence” – in some cases to justify imposing sanctions or waging war – but “when it comes to its own compliance, the US has tried to muddle through, which is unacceptable,” he added.

A lot of the research that you use to develop bioweapons is identical to the research you use to develop a vaccine, or it can be.

Is there anything that they do not investigate starting first to know how it serves to destroy and destroy better? nop.

So far it seems that they were looking for a way to improve a virus to effectively eliminate a specific race and the covid was the perfect "test". There is a RT documentary called Bioweapons: Truth or Fiction? they address all this information very well even in the form of clues, and for the audacious mind, will understand better the whole picture.

Spanish - https://actualidad.rt.com/programas/documentales/425236-armas-biologicas-amenaza-real

According to Artyom Oganov, doctor of physico-mathematical sciences, humanity has been using this type of weapons for hundreds of years, and cites as an example the clothes contaminated with smallpox that Europeans deliberately gave to the indigenous people during the colonization of America, which resulted in the death of entire tribes.

Another case was the 731 Squadron, which was part of the Army of the Empire of Japan, created in 1932. In a laboratory located in Harbin — now a Chinese city — they carried out experiments on thousands of people whom they did not consider human beings, including the inoculation of pathogens causing cholera, typhoid fever, anthrax and plague, vivisections and dismemberments.

Although biological weapons were declared weapons of mass destruction in 1925, in the following decades they continued to be developed and used, for example, by the United States during the Vietnam War.

After the breakup of the Soviet Union, which occurred in 1991, Georgia, and Ukraine became places where using american money started to develop weapons directed specifically against the population of the Russian Federation, in some cases, in the framework of forbidden experiments.

In these centers, the effects of different viruses specifically on the Slavic genotype population were investigated, including especially dangerous diseases such as Crimean-Congo fever and leptospirosis. Only 4,000 members of the Armed Forces of Ukraine participated in the UP-8 project.

"If someone with unfriendly intentions wants to use bacteriological weapons, it is very likely that, based on this knowledge about the genetic structure of pathogens circulating in the territories of Ukraine or Russia, he will use precisely the strains circulating there," explains Alexander Kulichenko, doctor of medical sciences and director of the Stávropol Scientific Research Institute against Plague, who warns that he could take these strains abroad to develop a more pathogenic biological construct with the aim of using it as a biological weapon.

I was very surprised when it only affected the elderly and they said "it does not affect people under 50 years old" after 3 days "the first 50 year old dies" then "it does not affect 30 year olds" after three days "someone 30 years old dies" then "it does not affect young people, children or animals, they do not transmit the virus either"... after three days... you know the rest. It was very consecutive and almost like it was better not to speak out loud because the virus seemed to listen and get annoyed and mutated... Shh!

Rahmon urged the population to stock up on food for two years.

According to the President of Tajikistan, he called the current year the most difficult in the last century.

"Humanity today is in the most sensitive and difficult period of its more than a century of history. According to experts, the consequences of this extremely sensitive period of the crisis are unpredictable and long—term," Rahmon said.

Back
Top Bottom