Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Ce matin, j'apprend que ma fille a été vaccinée jeudi dernier avec Moderna (1/2 dose par rapport à Pfizer de sa première injection car travaillant à l'hôpital, la vaccination est toujours obligatoire malgré les effets secondaires, voir ci-dessous...
Elle a eu une énorme migraine qui a eu du mal à passer 24h malgré les médicaments... Une plaque blanche à l'endroit d'injection (bras) et une plaque rouge sur la cuisse opposée au côté d'injection dans son bras qui perdurent toutes les deux... Je lui ai conseillé d'aller voir son médecin traitant pour qu'il prenne note de ses effets secondaires et surtout pour qu'il y est une trace... Triste...

This morning, I learned that my daughter was vaccinated last Thursday with Moderna (1/2 dose compared to Pfizer of her first injection because working in the hospital, vaccination is still mandatory despite the side effects, see below...
She had a huge migraine which had difficulty to pass 24h despite the medication... A white patch at the injection site (arm) and a red patch on the thigh opposite to the injection site in her arm which both persist... I advised him to go and see his doctor so that he could take note of his side effects and especially so that there is a trace... Sad...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

J'ai appris ce matin que ma fille 48 ans après sa première dose de vaccin, puisque elle a eu le covid et qu'elle a du se faire vacciner pour travailler à l'hôpital a été refusée pour sa seconde dose car elle a fait un effet secondaire (Zona dans le dos), ce sont ces médecins AMELI qui lui ont appris, elle tombait des nues et qui ne voulaient surtout pas être tenus responsables en cas de problème... Ma fille est une dure et ne laisse pas ses patients sans soins tant qu'elle peut les aider... Trop heureuse de ne pas recevoir cette cochonnerie dans son corps, elle doit voire son médecin généraliste demain matin à la première heure pour confirmer que cette vaccination est bien contre indiquée... Nous nous en réjouissons touts les deux...
C'est tout ce que je souhaite... Je vous tiendrai au courant...

I learned this morning that my daughter 48 years after her first dose of vaccine, since she had the covid and had to get vaccinated to work at the hospital was refused for her second dose because she had a side effect (Shingles in the back), it was these AMELI doctors who taught her, she was falling down and especially did not want to be held responsible in case of a problem... My daughter is a tough cookie and doesn't leave her patients untreated as long as she can help them... Too happy to not have this junk in her body, she has to see her GP first thing in the morning to confirm that this vaccination is not indicated... We are both very happy about it...
That's all I want... I will keep you informed...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version

Last edited by a moderator:

Also a refection of the mass psychosis on numerus fronts.

At this time 52.5% of population in my location remain un-vaxed, (in Lyon county among the working class).

For some patients, cardiovascular problems persist long after COVID

1646607799861.png
NPR 3-5-22

Last edited:
I learned last week my mother is having gallbladder issues and needs to have surgery. Only catch is apparently there’s so many gallbladder surgeries in her area that she has to wait until the end of the month (Boise, ID area).

She’s generally healthy although when she was having issues years ago that allopathic medicine couldn’t resolve I mentioned keto and the book Keto Adapted by Maria Emmerich. So she hired her and went keto. It worked. Yay, holistic/alt medicine for the win, right?!

Well, not so easy ‘cause a couple months ago she nonchalantly mentioned she got the Moderna vaccine (she’s very spellbound by genetics and technology). I wasn’t that surprised and she knows my stance as well although I didn’t press at the time why.

Anyway, during the conversation about the gallbladder issue she joked how a friend said that it was probably everyone who had gone keto. 🙄 I didn’t have the heart to suggest maybe it was something experimental that you injected into you rather recently? She has the pride of a lion…

It’s hard to watch people learn their own lessons. I try to help without interfering, but I suppose I can find a subtle way to get through next time we talk - maybe bring up Maria Emmerich.

Wondering, has anyone heard of increased gallbladder issues in their area or as a suspected side effect of the vaccines? I haven’t come across it in any articles; thought I’d ask before researching more.

Another family member suffered a stroke back in December - my 89 year old grandmother. She’s a fierce old baba and I love her dearly. During the antifa riots she was the only one I could talk to and who understood the parallels between it and the Bolshevik revolution because of our family history. She even said, “oh yeah all the Russian newspapers in California are talking about it.” We even joked about how stupid mask were and the first thing we do when leave a store is tear them off.

I say all this ‘cause before being vaxxed she was very cognizant and defiant as always, but afterward she seemed more forgetful and sounded very tired — then the stroke happened. Amazingly, it didn’t affect her speech so I can still talk to her fine but now she cannot walk and is bedridden.

We drove two days to see her a couple weeks after it happened in December. She was miserable being bedridden and cared for by 24hr nurse, but we got to laugh at how awful Biden is and she met her most recent great grandson. And I’ll never forget that she was adamant how she was already vaxxed and didn’t need a booster.

Well, last time we spoke she said she didn’t feel so well because — the nurse just gave her the booster 😔 I told to keep taking her vitamin C and zinc. She would always tell me that when I was younger and she kinda perked up over the phone when I mentioned it.

While she has help from her 3 sons and nurse, they all seem clueless to Covid-1984 sham and family dynamics don’t make it any easier for me to step in. I’ll need to stay strategically enclosed to certain extent, but hope I can have a few more conversations about the “old times”.

I worry there will be many more in my family that start to suffer side effects, but then everyone makes there own bed in the end…

I learned last week my mother is having gallbladder issues and needs to have surgery. Only catch is apparently there’s so many gallbladder surgeries in her area that she has to wait until the end of the month (Boise, ID area).

She’s generally healthy although when she was having issues years ago that allopathic medicine couldn’t resolve I mentioned keto and the book Keto Adapted by Maria Emmerich. So she hired her and went keto. It worked. Yay, holistic/alt medicine for the win, right?!

Well, not so easy ‘cause a couple months ago she nonchalantly mentioned she got the Moderna vaccine (she’s very spellbound by genetics and technology). I wasn’t that surprised and she knows my stance as well although I didn’t press at the time why.

Anyway, during the conversation about the gallbladder issue she joked how a friend said that it was probably everyone who had gone keto. 🙄 I didn’t have the heart to suggest maybe it was something experimental that you injected into you rather recently? She has the pride of a lion…

It’s hard to watch people learn their own lessons. I try to help without interfering, but I suppose I can find a subtle way to get through next time we talk - maybe bring up Maria Emmerich.

Wondering, has anyone heard of increased gallbladder issues in their area or as a suspected side effect of the vaccines? I haven’t come across it in any articles; thought I’d ask before researching more.

Another family member suffered a stroke back in December - my 89 year old grandmother. She’s a fierce old baba and I love her dearly. During the antifa riots she was the only one I could talk to and who understood the parallels between it and the Bolshevik revolution because of our family history. She even said, “oh yeah all the Russian newspapers in California are talking about it.” We even joked about how stupid mask were and the first thing we do when leave a store is tear them off.

I say all this ‘cause before being vaxxed she was very cognizant and defiant as always, but afterward she seemed more forgetful and sounded very tired — then the stroke happened. Amazingly, it didn’t affect her speech so I can still talk to her fine but now she cannot walk and is bedridden.

We drove two days to see her a couple weeks after it happened in December. She was miserable being bedridden and cared for by 24hr nurse, but we got to laugh at how awful Biden is and she met her most recent great grandson. And I’ll never forget that she was adamant how she was already vaxxed and didn’t need a booster.

Well, last time we spoke she said she didn’t feel so well because — the nurse just gave her the booster 😔 I told to keep taking her vitamin C and zinc. She would always tell me that when I was younger and she kinda perked up over the phone when I mentioned it.

While she has help from her 3 sons and nurse, they all seem clueless to Covid-1984 sham and family dynamics don’t make it any easier for me to step in. I’ll need to stay strategically enclosed to certain extent, but hope I can have a few more conversations about the “old times”.

I worry there will be many more in my family that start to suffer side effects, but then everyone makes there own bed in the end…
Your Grandmother sounds precious, pity she does not live close to you.

My sister, who has heart failure has had her booster. There doesn’t seem to be any problems troubling her other than being tired and forgetful. I’m on tenterhooks all the time. I’ve been forbidden to see her. I pitifully asked if I could see her even if it’s across the road - but no I’m contagious. I’ve assured her I’m not, but to no avail. It’s broken my heart.

My daughter, although vaccinated had COVID three weeks ago. She seems to have recovered except being very tired. I’m not to see her either, but this time she says she wants to protect me. She has delayed her booster till mid March. She gets really annoyed when I’ve asked her not to. It’s been really hard as I love her dearly.

And it ends with the words

“Good morning Austria - we continue soon”.

Weeheee. :umm: But it didn’t feel fun, to be honest.
It's not due to vaccine, I found the original post from 2019

Shock in the early morning news on ORF2: On Monday, "Zeit im Bild" anchor Rosa Lyon collapsed live in the studio on her way to the anchor desk when she was supposed to anchor the 7:30 a.m. edition of the news program. The broadcast was cut short and the director switched back to "Guten Morgen Österreich." The clip of the breakdown was removed from TVthek and thus did not find its way to online portals. Officially, no confirmation could be obtained, but behind the scenes the KURIER was told that Lyon, who was said to have been transported to the hospital by the studio, was on the road to recovery again.

A replacement was quickly found despite the early hour: Simone Stribl, who was on early duty as a reporter, stepped in from the 8 a.m. "ZiB" and thus spontaneously gained her first moderating experience.

Hi all, sorry if this seems coming from left field - I wasn't sure where to ask this.

I'm trying to determine how much we can trust claims of graphene oxide being in the COVID-19 vaccines. I am hoping to assemble more validated information to support my exemption request at work.

Having worked around ISO certified labs and a variety of research scientists (including virologists and geneticists), I question claims that come from "labs" that aren't trained and certified to perform certain types of analysis. It is simply too easy to contaminate a sample with artifacts from previous analyses or even airborne particles, not to mention samples that weren't collected in a specific manner.

So, I am hoping to see if anyone has been able to source claims of graphene oxide being found in vaccines and have them traced them back to accredited laboratories. Failing that, do we have enough anecdotal information to lead us to a consensus around probability of veracity around such claims?

TIA

Hi all, sorry if this seems coming from left field - I wasn't sure where to ask this.

I'm trying to determine how much we can trust claims of graphene oxide being in the COVID-19 vaccines. I am hoping to assemble more validated information to support my exemption request at work.

Having worked around ISO certified labs and a variety of research scientists (including virologists and geneticists), I question claims that come from "labs" that aren't trained and certified to perform certain types of analysis. It is simply too easy to contaminate a sample with artifacts from previous analyses or even airborne particles, not to mention samples that weren't collected in a specific manner.

So, I am hoping to see if anyone has been able to source claims of graphene oxide being found in vaccines and have them traced them back to accredited laboratories. Failing that, do we have enough anecdotal information to lead us to a consensus around probability of veracity around such claims?

TIA
I think there is some evidence of that in the presentation by prof. dr. Antonietta Gatti that was presented before Grand Jury:
You can find her testimony at the 2:32:30 mark. Also, the presentation by Mike Yeadon on the same day was also about possible contamination leading to significant differences in adverse events per LOT number.

I think there is some evidence of that in the presentation by prof. dr. Antonietta Gatti that was presented before Grand Jury:
You can find her testimony at the 2:32:30 mark. Also, the presentation by Mike Yeadon on the same day was also about possible contamination leading to significant differences in adverse events per LOT number.
Thanks, KS.
Having gone through their presentations, as fascinating (if not deeply concerning) as they are, I still have a couple of concerns validating graphene in the vaccines.

Regarding the finding of certain impurities incl. graphene
  1. I don't think Dr. Gatti identified graphene via spectrometry, rather she identified through microscopy and training (such identifications should be peer validated)
  2. It is unclear if graphene and other particles were present by design, or by accident (e.g. quality assurance issues at factory or at the lab (including any substrates added to slides, fluids added to sample)
Dr. Gatti makes several assumptions in terms of why she sees certain things, including surmising that tubules and holes in items she uncovers are designed to carry some non-identified substance to the body. Plausible, largely because none of us trust big pharma and the PTB. But not factual (yet). I believe so many of the whistle blowers come forward out of frustration. But, by the time they find a venue to share their discoveries, they have become activists and their objectivity becomes susceptible to bias. And we all should know by now that science is full of big egos and passion that can lead to blind spots (if not intentional fraud).

Without any of them having their findings published in peer-reviewed journals, I find it difficult to present and defend their findings to justify my concerns over the vaccines when it can be scrutinized by my employer's scientists (I work in fedgov science-based department under the health portfolio, so you can only imagine the weight of evidence required to turn heads).

Is there any other compelling evidence of graphene in the vaccines?

My next effort is going to review the lipid nanoparticle to better understand it's design and mechanism (which is certainly an area Dr. Gatti wants to better understand as well).

Back
Top Bottom