War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

Some US war ships have recently wandered off into the Mediterranean…humm?

And Yemen announced it will be expanding it’s efforts to the Mediterranean…humm?

Also this week they found that:

"One of the hottest STS transfer spots for Russian crude and crude products was in Greece's Laconian Gulf, a gulf in the south-eastern Peloponnese. Now, research firm TankerTrackers reports that Russian oil transfers in the area have "completely vacated" the area this week. "

"For reasons unknown, the Laconian Gulf in Greece, used as a transshipment point for Russian oil; was completely vacated of major tankers on the afternoon of 2024-05-01. The STS transfers are now taking place directly south of the gulf," TankerTrackers wrote on X."

"The puzzling thing here is why the abrupt shift away from the Laconian Gulf region?"

"Bloomberg notes STS transfers of Russian crude could be shifting to the Red Sea:"

I'm wondering if Russia, ME, and China are working on stabilizing the ME, for the world's oil transfers, and influencing the "possible" WW-3 to kick off to be in the Mediterranean closer to the EU? Don't know, but there does appear to be a possible shift, or expansion into the Mediterranean.

I have a theory that most of these more 'righteous' (or, appearing as righteous), sane and honest US representatives (e.g. Jim Jordan) and media figures (e.g. Laura Ingraham, Jesse Waters) are gatekeepers and blackmailers working for the Zio-crazies. They have been scrutinizing and exposing the Biden crime syndicate publicly in order 'tighten the screws' , so that no-one in Washington will deviate from the Zionist master plan. Now when their masters are in trouble, they are showing their ture colors. Disgusting, indeed!
It's possible, although it is also possible that these people aren't that aware of an agenda and actually believe this stuff, it's a lot easier to have someone in a position of power defending an ideology who actually subscribes to said ideology, than someone who is only pretending to do so.. I think that some of these folks believe that wholeheartedly.

But, there's also the Epsteins of the world who most certainly have dirt on absolutely everyone that has any say in anything regarding Israel, so this antisemitism law passing so quickly in this congress, is probably one of the biggest signs of exactly that level of blackmailing.

It's possible, although it is also possible that these people aren't that aware of an agenda and actually believe this stuff, it's a lot easier to have someone in a position of power defending an ideology who actually subscribes to said ideology, than someone who is only pretending to do so.. I think that some of these folks believe that wholeheartedly.

But, there's also the Epsteins of the world who most certainly have dirt on absolutely everyone that has any say in anything regarding Israel, so this antisemitism law passing so quickly in this congress, is probably one of the biggest signs of exactly that level of blackmailing.
True. Jim Jordan has, in the last decade or so, come across to me as one of the very few voices of reason in US politics. He's usually very well prepared in various hearings and his arguing usually sounds like common sense. However, despite all of those hearings and questionings, nothing substantial has ever come out of those, no justice has to my knowledge ever been served (think e.g. Clinton, Hunter, Russia hoax). So, has Jordan's 'attacks' been just for show or has he really tried to make a difference?

As you say, maybe peeps like Jordan actually believe the 'Holy Land' stuff, that being their huge blind spot. Or, is someone like Jordan blackmailed by the Epstein folks? If the latter, couldn't they've had put him in place and shut him up years ago?

Israel's ethnic cleansing on Rafah - Grave or "salvation" for Netanyahu?

Some US war ships have recently wandered off into the Mediterranean…humm?

And Yemen announced it will be expanding it’s efforts to the Mediterranean…humm?

Also this week they found that:

"One of the hottest STS transfer spots for Russian crude and crude products was in Greece's Laconian Gulf, a gulf in the south-eastern Peloponnese. Now, research firm TankerTrackers reports that Russian oil transfers in the area have "completely vacated" the area this week. "

"For reasons unknown, the Laconian Gulf in Greece, used as a transshipment point for Russian oil; was completely vacated of major tankers on the afternoon of 2024-05-01. The STS transfers are now taking place directly south of the gulf," TankerTrackers wrote on X."

"The puzzling thing here is why the abrupt shift away from the Laconian Gulf region?"

"Bloomberg notes STS transfers of Russian crude could be shifting to the Red Sea:"

I'm wondering if Russia, ME, and China are working on stabilizing the ME, for the world's oil transfers, and influencing the "possible" WW-3 to kick off to be in the Mediterranean closer to the EU? Don't know, but there does appear to be a possible shift, or expansion into the Mediterranean.

It is very interesting that you mention that. Tore Maras who used to be a CIA contractor that has been right about a A LOT, including the fact that the Iran/Israel thing would not escalate last month, has repeatedly said World War III will actually begin between Turkey and Greece. And if there is a conflict between Greece and Turkey, you are talking most likely the Mediterranean Sea that separates them and is home to areas of dispute like Cyprus. So that would line up if something was going to kick off soon. She also said Putin would only be taken out of power AFTER the US finally got rid of Erdogan. Given the embargo the Turks just leveled against Israel, AIPACs greatest vassal state has every reason to speed the process of offing Erdogan as well. The other thing she mentioned was the Russians sending a warship to the Red Sea about the time the Iran thing was gearing up and she was indicating that no one was talking about it, but they should, but did not elaborate why. Well if they are establishing the Red Sea as their new transfer region, maybe that could partially explain the importance, but still not sure what the end game is other than perhaps directing that crude deliberately away from Europe or them knowing some war might be popping off in the Med.

True. Jim Jordan has, in the last decade or so, come across to me as one of the very few voices of reason in US politics. He's usually very well prepared in various hearings and his arguing usually sounds like common sense. However, despite all of those hearings and questionings, nothing substantial has ever come out of those, no justice has to my knowledge ever been served (think e.g. Clinton, Hunter, Russia hoax). So, has Jordan's 'attacks' been just for show or has he really tried to make a difference?

As you say, maybe peeps like Jordan actually believe the 'Holy Land' stuff, that being their huge blind spot. Or, is someone like Jordan blackmailed by the Epstein folks? If the latter, couldn't they've had put him in place and shut him up years ago?
Jordan to me is like Trey Goudy, who talked a good game, but ultimately let people off the hook on hearings (specifically Trey with Hillary Clinton's emails most notably; the stuff Comey reported on in 2016 should have been revealed in the hearings if proper investigations were done). I mean really obvious stuff. Like when those Twitter execs he had in who kept answering "they did not know, but their boss did" or something to that effect, why the hell was the boss who was making all the decisions not called? I mean when I hear stuff like that it is clear the hearings are for show and they do not ACTUALLY want to get to the bottom of things. I think Jordan is probably compromised through either bribery or blackmail in the normal Washington two step.

‘If you’re watching this… then Al Jazeera has been banned in Israel’.

Preparations for the offensive on Rafah, which appears to be imminent.

• Israel’s military orders Palestinians to move out of eastern Rafah, warning it is about to use “extreme force” in southern Gaza.
  • The order follows a night of intense Israeli bombardment that killed 22 people in Rafah, including eight children.
  • The Israeli military said in social media posts that it “encourages” residents in eastern Rafah to move to an area in al-Mawasi refugee camp, located by the Mediterranean west of Khan Younis.

Brace yourselves.

Perhaps he is much more useful as controlled opposition? He can say whatever he likes, as long as he accomplishes little, and he responds favourably to 'suggestions'.

Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh informed Qatari and Egyptian mediators that the group accepted their ceasefire proposal, according to a brief statement from Hamas
Saudi Arabia warns Israel against targeting Gaza’s Rafah, Warning came after Israel’s military ordered tens of thousands of people in the southern Gaza city of Rafah to begin evacuating on Monday

Hamas says it agrees to ceasefire proposal in Gaza war

CAIRO: Hamas on Monday agreed to a ceasefire proposal in the seven-month-old war with Israel in Gaza, hours after the Israeli military told residents to evacuate some parts of Rafah, which has been sheltering more than a million displaced people.
Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh informed Qatari and Egyptian mediators that the group accepted their ceasefire proposal, according to a brief statement from Hamas, which gave no details of the accord.
There was no immediate comment from Israel.
The agreement, should it take effect, would be the first truce since a week-long pause in the fighting in November, and follows months of failed attempts at pausing the fighting to free hostages and allow more aid into Gaza.
There had been concerns that the ceasefire talks being held in Cairo had stalled after Hamas official Izzat Al-Rashiq warned that any Israeli operation in Rafah would put the truce talks in jeopardy.
The city, on the southern edge of the Gaza Strip, has been the last sanctuary for around half of Gaza’s 2.3 million residents, pushed south by Israel’s seven-month-old assault.

It could be both, look at JBP, so completely correct about so many things.. and then completely off in some others, I don't think he was manipulated into that, he sincerely believes he's correct.

So, some of the conservatives in the US, fight on the right side on a lot of issues, but because they do so ideologically and not consciously, their ideology lines them up with Israel. I think the understandable mistake we can make is to assume that someone who fights for the right causes at one time, sees the world as we do in all of them, or do it consciously and not ideologically, that's when we find ourselves shocked at someone's seeming change of tune so rapidly, in reality it isn't rapid at all, it's predictable.

It could be both, look at JBP, so completely correct about so many things.. and then completely off in some others, I don't think he was manipulated into that, he sincerely believes he's correct.

So, some of the conservatives in the US, fight on the right side on a lot of issues, but because they do so ideologically and not consciously, their ideology lines them up with Israel. I think the understandable mistake we can make is to assume that someone who fights for the right causes at one time, sees the world as we do in all of them, or do it consciously and not ideologically, that's when we find ourselves shocked at someone's seeming change of tune so rapidly, in reality it isn't rapid at all, it's predictable.
Expelled from 109 locations from the year AD 250 these parasites have already taken control of the host's body. Not only JBP's but also the larger ones ,with their mass of lies evasions folly hatred and schizophenia. Khazars on the Potomac , Khazars on the Thames , Khazars on the Rhine , Khazars on the Seine , " And if you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by." [ Sun Tzu The Art of War].

Back
Top Bottom