War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

For the record, this is the sort of stuff that Jordan Peterson is posting :rolleyes: :

Nothing to do with genocide. It was "resentful harpies longing for domination" all along! 🤦‍♂️ I'm beginning to think that @iamthatis 's theory of JP literally having lost his soul has merit.

Gee, me too. If not that, having lost... something! And to think that he used to explain how well people's empathy and maternal instinct were played against them with the LGBT nonsense. Little does he know that his own have been completely twisted regarding Israel's atrocious actions, where he believes that the perpetrators are the victims.

For the last couple of days I've been thinking along the same lines. Suppose you were Mossad or some strategist at some high-up echelon on the global structure, and you saw that the masses in the US and many other countries were turning their backs on Israel. What would you do? I'd say create 'order' (their type of 'order') out of more chaos. It could be via a false flag, some sort of provocation, a civil war or simply ramping up the totalitarian measures. And remember the Cs warned of a change in the program. One thing is for sure - 'they' aren't simply going to sit back and watch. For some reason, Israel is too much of an essential part of their plan (until it isn't, in which case they'll probably let it be destroyed)
In fact, it should be recalled that the Mossad already used propaganda against Macron by naming Jean Michel on a billboard at the beginning of the war; we know that they used Grislaine in the Epstein case and now one of the suspicions about the threat of resignation of Spanish President Pedro Sanchez last week is based on the fact that the wiretapping of his wife Begoña Gomez (who among other things is also suspected to be trans) was done by a secret agency - presumably Moroccan - using the program Pegasus (white horse) which is owned by the Israeli company NSO Group and creator of the spying program. It seems that Israel has retaliated because Spain is the main organizer pushing for the recognition of the status of the state of Palestine along with other states: Ireland, Slovenia and Malta, which would be signed at the end of this month.
Earlier this week, Sanchez said it again during a joint press conference with the Prime Minister of Portugal, Luis Montenegro, assuring that Spain defends the full integration of Palestine in the UN "even if we do it bilaterally."
Their argument was that the recognition of the State was necessary for any future peace process. A month earlier then taoiseach Leo Varadkar had confirmed that a group of member states were in talks to give formal recognition to Palestine. He said that with Palestine having the status of a state, it would allow “a more equal negotiation to happen”.

Just two years ago the Sanchez government had already been spied on and the investigation was said to have "failed to find out which files, documents, videos or photographs of Sanchez's cell phone were spied on" and that neither the company nor the Israeli government collaborated to clarify the situation. Now, with the Begoña scandal, the investigation has been reopened with the help of France and it is expected that the accusations of alleged corruption will be clarified.
What is certain in this attack on the cybersecurity of Sanchez's wife by "pegasus" is that the Spanish press and freedom of information have been attacked by extension to the Spanish people, branding them as a bulling campaign of the ultra-right, calling them the "mud" and threatening them with a "cleansing" to silence criticism and give way to new laws of coercion and single thinking.

For the record, this is the sort of stuff that Jordan Peterson is posting :rolleyes: :
Resentful childless harpies unconsciously longing for domination.
Why else worship at the altar of Hamas? Why else would it be so overwhelmingly female? https://t.co/z5QrSlBKix

— Dr Jordan B Peterson (@jordanbpeterson) May 2, 2024

It seems to me that he is trying to project something:
Resentful, unconsciously, dominated, adulation, overpowering.

This is not encouraging. Donald Trump jumps on the 'stop anti-Semitism on campus' band-wagon.

Neither is surprising after his "Peace for Money" plan with "no return" clause, Indian, sorry Palestinian tiny preservations, Israeli annexation of Jordan Valley, opening whatever would be left of "Palestine" to Big Business, etc.; after moving the US embassy to Jerusalem and pressing numerous other countries to do the same; after assassinating Soleimani; the list doesn't end here.

I'm aware that US politicians need to walk a narrow line when it comes to Israel
I'm not sure there was/is any narrow line for him to consider.

Sputnik:

Turkey has suspended all trade relations with Israel, with all imports and exports halted as of Thursday, the US media reported, citing two Turkish officials familiar with the matter.

Ankara has not yet officially announced the decision, the report said.

A day earlier, Turkish Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan said that Turkey has made a formal decision to join South Africa's lawsuit against Israel at the UN International Court of Justice.

Fidan said that Turkey will continue to support the Palestinian people in all circumstances.

According to Bloomberg (paywall), trade between the two countries was worth $6.8 billion in 2023

Sputnik:

According to Bloomberg (paywall), trade between the two countries was worth $6.8 billion in 2023

Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia is perhaps showing slight signs of a detente with Israel? Citizens are being arrested for anti-Israel activity. I found that surprising - if it's true.

Arrests of Saudi citizens over social media posts related to the Israeli genocide in Gaza have markedly increased in recent months, as Riyadh is reportedly concerned that “Iran and Islamist groups could exploit the conflict to incite a wave of uprisings,” according to people familiar with the matter who spoke with Bloomberg.

Recent arrests include “an executive with a company involved in the kingdom’s Vision 2030 economic transformation plan,” who reportedly expressed views on Gaza deemed “incendiary,” an unnamed media figure who said “Israel should never be forgiven,” and a citizen who called for the boycott of US fast food chains in the kingdom.

According to one of Bloomberg's sources, over the past six months, there has been a “significant increase” in the number of prisoners entering a maximum-security prison south of Riyadh. The New York-based publication says this account was corroborated by diplomats in the Saudi capital and human rights organizations who have tracked a “spike in social media-related arrests” since 7 October.

“The Saudi arrests for Gaza-related posts indicate Prince [Mohammed bin Salman's] regime will take a hard line against citizens not toeing the line when it comes to normalizing ties with Israel,” Bloomberg reports.

In a visit to the Gulf kingdom on Monday, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said that intensive work has recently been done toward a Saudi–Israel normalization deal, which he said is “potentially very close to completion.”

Nevertheless, on Wednesday, the Guardian reported that Riyadh has devised a “more modest” defense pact with Washington as authorities prepare to move past Israeli normalization over Tel Aviv's intransigence regarding the formation of an independent Palestinian state and their determination to assault Gaza's southernmost city of Rafah.

The British daily described this “Plan B” as a joint US–Saudi effort to “contain Iranian expansionism and [as part of] Washington’s ‘great-power competition,’ particularly with China.”

Moreover, Israeli media on Thursday cited a source in the Saudi royal family as saying that the kingdom sent a message to Tel Aviv stating that any military operation in Rafah “would be a big mistake and would push normalization between the two parties away.”

“Riyadh will appear as a traitorous country in that case,” the Israeli report adds, as Saudi leaders reportedly believe “Saudi Arabia will not be able to normalize relations with Israel if there is no Palestinian state.”

Showing signs, but nothing major from MBS, like canceling their BRICS membership or cutting trade like Turkiye.

Gee, me too. If not that, having lost... something! And to think that he used to explain how well people's empathy and maternal instinct were played against them with the LGBT nonsense. Little does he know that his own have been completely twisted regarding Israel's atrocious actions, where he believes that the perpetrators are the victims.
Yep, like something else possessed him and he has lost any ability to actually read and participate in reality.

Whenever I see his posts the one quote I continue to think about is "A dream in the past..." that's JBP, someone that was great and now is barely even a shadow of his former self.

This is also an incredible statement. Does this mean it's not even a matter of a spirit attachment, or a walk-in, but literally one body hosting two souls? Not even two aspects of one fractal soul, but two distinct souls? It's hard to fathom.

At any rate, I think we can say that our soul is never in a stable state or a finished product, it's a constant process, or a dynamic equilibrium. The health (if that's the right term) of the soul seems to depend on the degree to which one is attuned to the truth, and also the development and maintenance of an unalterable conscience - a sense of what is right and what is wrong in a basic sense.

It follows that being called a 'great soul' at one point in time is no guarantor of anything. To me it looks like that applies to JP mostly in the recent past, where he definitely was great. But JP has absolutely and totally misunderstood two of the most important events of recent years, the SMO in Ukraine, and the ethnic cleansing in Palestine, and in so doing has sinned against his conscience. Maybe his soul detached a little bit thereby. Or a lot.

While reading this and other posts, having observed Peterson's 'decline' (STS might call it an 'upgrade') I think of the fact that he received a Covid shot AFTER having Covid because he was told he 'didn't have enough antibodies to prevent reinfection'. He took the shots from fear, instead of listening to his deeper soul intelligence and guidance. He was not forced to take the shots in order to keep his job or provide for family. His subsequent decline seems like a natural response on many levels, including cognitive and soul expression. Covid was a 'shot to the soul' - perhaps more for some individuals who may already have had deeper internalised distortion / conflict on a soul level which may have not been evident or apparent to others.

Perhaps in terms of some people the vaccine results in a 'splitting' of the personality - a shutdown in higher consciousness for the souled being, which then creates a 'void' or 'space' for another entity to occupy said space within the same vessel, which then expands and quickly dominates. Despite his obvious intellectual intelligence Peterson has always felt very conflicted energetically to me, the distortion in his being we are witnessing feels relative to the choices he has made - possibly because this choice was in direct opposition to his awareness and soul development. So maybe the gradual steady development of the soul harnesses potential that has been accruing in an individual, and once a destructive choice is made from free will that energy becomes focused and amplified powerfully.

I have contemplated whether (by taking the Covid shot) Peterson was basically being attacked by 4DSTS because they felt he had potential to really awaken and influence others en masse - or whether it was always intended he would be used as a form of controlled opposition to seed and fuel greater division; a kind of 'splitting' of people into smaller, more fractured groups, designed to confuse people more and more. Maybe the control system were hoping that those who saw truth in his words about Covid / Trans / Green agendas etc might readily be swayed to 'team Israel'. 'He's right about this and this and that; I feel I can trust what he is saying because I really don't know enough or have the time (or desire) to look closer.'

Personally, I am not convinced he is aligning with the Israel narrative because of any kind of threat, I think he genuinely believes what he is saying. Recall his tweet directed to Netanyahu: 'Give 'em hell'. At the same time, I think with someone who has suddenly become this weak + vulnerable energetically/spiritually, it would not take much to convince him that he or his family are at risk - real or imagined.

You’d think that after seeing his daughter suffer so much from the ignorance of the medical system and having gone through something similar himself with his Benzo addiction episode Jordan Peterson would have learned something, but I guess not. I am reminded of a line from Gurdjieff’s Meetings with Remarkable Men: “what falls off the caravan… gets lost!”

Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia is perhaps showing slight signs of a detente with Israel? Citizens are being arrested for anti-Israel activity. I found that surprising - if it's true.

Their objectives may be more closely knit than taken at face value.

But JP has absolutely and totally misunderstood two of the most important events of recent years, the SMO in Ukraine, and the ethnic cleansing in Palestine, and in so doing has sinned against his conscience. Maybe his soul detached a little bit thereby. Or a lot.

Just a wee bit maybe. Like what whitecoast reminded concerning his Benzo daze, coming out of it with hyper-strong emotional underpinnings (or hypersensate), thus can a soul extricate from someone like that? Based on how the Cs mention it, it might be a good possibility. The frequency changes, the anchor is lost.

In a different direction, and as the signs of the times denote, was reminded of this brief session - also noting the double exclamation marks used:

Oct 2018
(L) I have a theory that when you have oppression of human beings en masse without them being able to release it, that energy goes into the Earth and then the planet reacts for them. It may destroy them in the process, but it reacts for them. Is that anywhere near close to true?

A: Yes!!

Q: (Pierre) The human-cosmic connection goes both ways. And the crazy cosmic events make people more crazy, so then they trigger even more events. It's a downward spiral.

Well, perhaps the energy events will be released in all the right places (pick the places) to help calm it all down. Much help is needed.

like something else possessed him
For sure, it seems like that is the case, your comment also made me think of the Covid shots.

I noted the irony / relevance of the quote on SOTT today from Peterson himself:
Heaven and hell are eternal places because they are always present at the extremes of human existence, for better or for worse. People are constantly choosing between them, although they are generally not conscious of that in an articulated manner.
- Jordan Peterson
Peterson seems completely oblivious to what he has aligned with.

For sure, it seems like that is the case, your comment also made me think of the Covid shots.

I noted the irony / relevance of the quote on SOTT today from Peterson himself:

Peterson seems completely oblivious to what he has aligned with.
And to align yourself with a desire to give hell to others also reminds me of Gurdieff's characteristics of a Hasnamuss. : "The irresistible urge to destroy the existence of other breathing creatures ".

Back
Top Bottom