Stargates, "Synthetic beings," and Scanners: Fact or Fiction?

Laura said:
Everyone here thought it went very well so maybe I will give the go-ahead on this. What do ya'll think? Maybe it's time for PC to broadcast something a little different? Though I do expect that they will get a LOT of flak for it if they do.

YES, please proceed with it. I can think of this at least as of layer of TRUTH in between many disinfo on PC and it's up to the PC visitors to decide. At the end that could helps to some souls to reach you are C's much faster. I cannot see how that can be a bad thing.

Laura said:
Pythagorass said:
I vote, yes. Please proceed, Laura. It’s time to wake people up from this madness.

It appears to me that PC is starting to wise-up and move toward reality whether their interviewees reflect this or not.

I think you may be right. At the very least, I think that Kerry is a sincere, truth-seeker even if she hasn't done the work on the self that we advocate in order to not be controlled by emotional thinking. I can't say anything different about Bill Ryan because he didn't come here for the interview.

I will say that we enjoyed Kerry's visit very much and had a good time. Nobody played any games, we were all straight-up with each other.

I would say Go for it.

Laura said:
Well, anyway, to conclude this: I did do an on-camera interview with Kerry though I haven't yet decided if it will be broadcast. We also filmed the interview. Everyone here thought it went very well so maybe I will give the go-ahead on this. What do ya'll think? Maybe it's time for PC to broadcast something a little different? Though I do expect that they will get a LOT of flak for it if they do.

My vote is Yay. Go for it. :)

Pythagorass said:
Also, Kerry mentioned Laura’s name during the question/answer phase of Alex Collier's presentation which I thought was really neat. Here is the link to that presentation if you'd like to check it out folks.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR46QjXjLH0

Wow, Alex Collier is a pretty good disinfo artist!

I agree. Go for it. It's time to shake things up over at Project Camelot!

Approximately a year and a half ago, when I decided to renew my quest to examine the many anomalies of this world, including UFOs, crop circles, aliens and alien abductions, I tripped into the Project Camelot site. Dan Burish, Richard Hoagland, John Lear - well, they certainly had some fantastic stories which were seemingly sincere and credible. Had I not gone on to discover Laura, Sott, and the rest of Cassiopaea world, I could have easily gone on believing these stories were entirely plausible. I feel fortunate that I found Laura. I think the time has come for Laura to be 'found' by a wider audience. Remember (all in unison now): Give the lie what it deserves - the TRUTH!

Laura, let your light shine! ☼ ☼ ☼

What was it the C's once said? Something about giving a lie (ie: PC word salad/disinfo) what it deserves - the truth!

As long as your interview presented on PC has your okay, I say go for it, Laura.

It was interesting to read your take on Kerry.

Well, this is where I'm going to talk about what I've been up to last couple of weeks.
Interesting, can't wait!!!

She was accused on the Aaron McCollum thread of acting like a 'handler'

I had the impression that AM was too destroyed to hold his own focus.

Did she mention whether she was shocked at all by him personally?

No I really can't ask that. But I am thinking it.

Just looked at the Project Camelot site for the first time in a long time. Not only does it look vastly different from what I remember, it's clearly stated that some significant changes are underway. Specifically, that Kerry and Bill will each have their own blog:

_http://www.projectcamelot.org/ said:
[...]
As we move into 4th Density or the wave, determining what is true and what is not will become more and more difficult. If you are not already aware, records, badges and degrees can be falsified by the secret gov in whatever way they wish... Relying on old science and consensus reality will not reveal the true nature of what it means to be human. It never has and never will. This is only more true as we move out of this level.

We create our reality more and more as we own the fact of our ability to create. As creators reality becomes more and more malleable. Keep this in mind. You decide what you want to believe and what it is you know. The act of KNOWING is a psychic act. If you wish to know you must use more senses than the standard six. This much is obvious. You must go beyond the confines of what you have been told are your limits. The truth is, you have no limits. Our potential is unlimited. This is the greatest secret.
[...]
Every whistleblower we have has spoken truths and untruths. In some cases they know they are lying (when they do so). In most cases they believe what they are telling us. This is the nature of what it means to be a whistleblower in THE MATRIX.... Nothing will contain all truth. Everything is subject to the laws of the matrix. To being bent and misconstrued by the nature of how we view 'through a glass darkly".... What is most true is that our perceptions are widening and deepening. We are learning more and more of what this reality is really made of... of the deceptions we have been party to... We have both been the deceiver and the deceived. Keep this in mind when listening to anyone let alone a whistleblower.
Whistleblowers are often complex, at one point or another mind controlled and manipulated. Is it so strange that their stories may contain inconsistencies? Not at all. But I digress. The bottom line here is that Whistleblowers who come to us to share their stories do so in trust that we will only release what they ask us to release. And that is an act of trust.

Camelot is in the midst of a site reorganization. Whereas, Bill Ryan and myself agree on many things, we do not see eye to eye on the above and other matters. In the coming days we will be revising our site to allow for us each to speak our minds in two blogs (instead of one) and two separate areas where we will continue to operate Camelot both together and apart. We will continue to work together but will also be investigating areas of our own special interests which in some cases the other person may not share. I have a great deal of love and respect for Bill Ryan. As we have grown over the years sharing the Camelot journey has often been a real adventure. Our differences have worked to maintain our balanced approach to this massively complex arena we are all a part of... It has now become necessary to expand our site to allow for the growing difference in our approach and views.

Please be patient with us as we redesign the larger site to allow for this to take place.

In the meantime, whistle blowers should contact us separately at either, bill(at)p------c-------.org or kerry(at)p------c------.org in order to maintain the integrity of our work.

This seems like a significant development. The above quoted material was part of a segment that began by revealing the death of Heather in a car accident. Being that I haven't been accessing the PC site, I don't know what this is all about, but perhaps it's also significant.

I'm anxious to know of the content of Laura's interview with Kerry. I can only say, I hope Laura injected that bit from the C's that 2012 is a misdirection. That date is really being blown way out of proportion and I'm already getting sick of hearing of it.

Mod's note: To deactivate an email address, you have to replace the @ by (at). The underscore before the link does not work for an email address.

I just wanted to say that I have to rescind what I said here the night before last:

Shijing said:
I have to say that I find it rather surprising that Kerry assumes they can put videos of people with wide ranges of credibility up on their site and just expect their viewers and fans to figure it all out -- even moreso that she apparently acknowledges that some of it is disinfo, but that they just go ahead, do the interviews, and put them up anyway. I don't see how she can miss the fact that this makes it look like they are endorsing the information of their 'witnesses' -- I feel like they should put some sort of a disclaimer up about that!

I hadn't been to the PC site recently, but after reading JEEP's quote above, I just checked it out, and noticed that they have this disclaimer:

A NOTE ABOUT WHISTLEBLOWERS AND RESEARCHERS that you find on these pages:
We, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views presented here. What Camelot is about is the investigation into the mysteries that surround us. We are all, in a sense, investigators of our world. And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth.

--31 December 2008

While I still think their vacuum-cleaner approach to witness data is irresponsible, I want to at least give credit where credit is due regarding the above.

Hi Shijing

In my opinion (as I also stated in this post the main philosophy (or problem so to speak) of PC is not having a philosophy for conveying only the truth (which they believe or seek). And they are not necessarily hiding this :

[quote author=Project Camelot]
We, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views presented here. What Camelot is about is the investigation into the mysteries that surround us. We are all, in a sense, investigators of our world. And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth.
[/quote]

The excerpt above (which you also quoted) is from 31 December 2008. Last year (2009) their biggets blockbuster was Dr. Pete Peterson interview who in my opinion is their 2nd big disinfo artist (after Henry Deacon). PC released this video interview after several months. But during this time they made several comments and advertisements showing their excitement and agreement about the information given by Pete Peterson :

[quote author=from PC 30 June 2009 ]
30 June 2009

• Kerry, David Wilcock and myself - with a friend and colleague, 'Doc' Barham - are all traveling back from a particularly significant trip to interview a key whistleblower, Dr Pete Peterson.

We did our best to give a summary of our experience on the Camelot radio show (all of us huddled over Kerry's cellphone in the airport departure lounge) and we experienced a fair amount of chaos - which I suspect is directly proportional, in a situation such as this, to the importance of the information we were trying to impart.

We hope the attempted broadcast was not too chaotic for listeners to endure: we'll do rather better on Thursday with no interference or noise, and on a good connection. In the meantime, stay tuned: we'll write up our report soonest. We believe this may be the most significant interview we've yet done.

Dr Peterson is an extremely well-informed insider - and a most remarkable and brilliant scientist - who has come forward to talk with us publicly on video because he feels the issues he cares deeply about, and knows about, are too important to keep silent about. We salute his courage.

The nature of his testimony, as he described to us in a preliminary phone conversation, was so extraordinary that I immediately flew to the US for the weekend, where Kerry and I were joined by David Wilcock - the first time the three of us have interviewed a witness together.

Among the many things Dr Peterson spoke about at length was his strong, informed belief that there will be a melt-down of the global economy - and US infrastructure - within months; that Obama is planning to disclose the reality of ET contact by the end of the year; and that most, but not all, of the ET visitors are friendly. There is much, much more, but I am writing this in the departure lounge of the same airport, and I have no more time as my flight is being called. More later in the next few days, and our thanks again to all who helped make this possible.

• Update:

I have just landed in transit for an hour at another airport. Here is a very general list of the subjects Kerry, David and I discussed with Dr Pete Peterson:

-- The probable (in Dr Peterson's strong opinion) collapse of the economy, infrastructure, and law and order in the US
-- The planned disclosure of the ET presence
-- The Aurora (now retired from service and replaced by vehicles capable of superluminal travel) and the TR3B (the large flying triangle, which functions as an aircraft carrier)
-- Artificial intelligence and advanced robotics
-- The "information field" and how the body, the mind, and DNA really function
-- Healing modalities which work very rapidly and effectively
-- 'Rescuing' brilliant scientists out of the old USSR
-- How Mir (the Russian Space Station) was so heavy that it could not have been assembled without 'help' from our 'friends' (or, to be exact, the Russians' friends)
-- Time spent in the Vatican Library
-- The existence of Sumerian high technology
-- Quantum computing (Dr Peterson held in his hand a cheap quantum chip, which he had assembled himself in his own laboratory, with the computing power of 10,000 PCs)
-- The genius of James Clerk Maxwell, and why Einstein was wrong
-- Why you should not spend too much time in front of your new Digital TV
-- The reality of the US prison camps
-- How President Obama was (in all probability) set up
-- How he came to understand that 15% of the world's population (of all races) have ET ancestry that can be seen in their DNA - and are also resistant to mind control technologies.
[/quote]

[quote author=from PC 5 July 2009]
David and I will be presenting some of the details from our meeting with Dr Pete Peterson last weekend (see below) - and Dan Burisch and Marci McDowell will be presenting archive material never before made public. It may be quite an event.

Meanwhile, Kerry and I are working through the material recorded during our visit to Dr Peterson. [See important note below.. this is not the man we originally linked to below]...We have many hours of testimony. We're working as fast as we can to organize all this information and make public what is on record.

Dr Peterson stated that he was personally convinced that there would be a 'bank holiday' this fall - and, apparently confirming this, we have been contacted anonymously with a credible report of a shipment of signs to a depot in California, stating THIS AREA IS UNDER MARTIAL LAW. We take this seriously, and are concerned.
[/quote]

[quote author=from PC 15 July 2009 ]
Judging by the e-mails we're receiving, our video of Dr Pete Peterson is the most eagerly awaited interview we've ever done. Yesterday Kerry sent me a rough cut of the first two hours (in which I and David Wilcock engage Dr Peterson on a range of topics). The third and fourth hours, which Kerry is now working on, consist of David again, and finally Kerry.

In working through this rough cut to recommend further edits and improvements - which is our standard process - I found myself driven to state again how important we feel this interview is. Although some of Dr Peterson's responses on record are cautious and qualified, it contains highly significant information. We're working as fast as we can to release this.
[/quote]

Well, I must admit I was one of the ones who was eagerly awaiting this interview. My point is that making such a disclaimer does not necessarily verify one's objectiveness but the actions do.
Pete Peterson is only one of the examples. I also remember Kerry last summer in one of the conferences leading Henry Deacon to the stage (in the middle of a presentation) encouraging him to share his visits to Martian bases.

P.S: Dr. Pete Peterson's interview (also the transcripts) can be found here _http://projectcamelot.org/pete_peterson.html

Myrddin Awyr said:
Laura said:
Well, anyway, to conclude this: I did do an on-camera interview with Kerry though I haven't yet decided if it will be broadcast. We also filmed the interview. Everyone here thought it went very well so maybe I will give the go-ahead on this. What do ya'll think? Maybe it's time for PC to broadcast something a little different? Though I do expect that they will get a LOT of flak for it if they do.

My vote is Yay. Go for it. :)

I also vote for yes! ;)

NormaRegula said:
What was it the C's once said? Something about giving a lie (ie: PC word salad/disinfo) what it deserves - the truth!

As long as your interview presented on PC has your okay, I say go for it, Laura.

It was interesting to read your take on Kerry.

I was interested in that read on Kerry too.

She seems to be a little desperate emotionally to find some kind of safety in the little bit she has discovered of the horror of the situation. She strikes me as being a little more motivated to find that safety as opposed to sharing what she has found for others' benefit.

Also, I have a feeling that Bill is only barely a competent puppet master, but a puppet master he thinks he is. Puppet master might too strong a word, user might be better.

Hope I'm wrong on both counts, have only seen either one on video.

Green light, looking forward seeing it!

Approximately a year and a half ago, when I decided to renew my quest to examine the many anomalies of this world, including UFOs, crop circles, aliens and alien abductions, I tripped into the Project Camelot site. Dan Burish, Richard Hoagland, John Lear - well, they certainly had some fantastic stories which were seemingly sincere and credible. Had I not gone on to discover Laura, Sott, and the rest of Cassiopaea world, I could have easily gone on believing these stories were entirely plausible. I feel fortunate that I found Laura.

This was also the case with me, but I was reading C's transcripts in the same time and I saw differences in some areas and most of that PC information(like D. Wilcock and New Age stuff) looked to positive to be true when you compare it with your life reality. Definitely C's were great help for discernment.

Camelot is in the midst of a site reorganization. Whereas, Bill Ryan and myself agree on many things, we do not see eye to eye on the above and other matters. In the coming days we will be revising our site to allow for us each to speak our minds in two blogs (instead of one) and two separate areas where we will continue to operate Camelot both together and apart.

I think this is good thing and that it's good they are distancing apart because this Bill has some influence on here and she looks sincere!

Puppet master might too strong a word, user might be better.

That's enough in some cases, better to say in most cases!

un chien anadolu said:
The excerpt above (which you also quoted) is from 31 December 2008. Last year (2009) their biggets blockbuster was Dr. Pete Peterson interview who in my opinion is their 2nd big disinfo artist (after Henry Deacon). PC released this video interview after several months. But during this time they made several comments and advertisements showing their excitement and agreement about the information given by Pete Peterson :

Well, I must admit I was one of the ones who was eagerly awaiting this interview. My point is that making such a disclaimer does not necessarily verify one's objectiveness but the actions do.
Pete Peterson is only one of the examples. I also remember Kerry last summer in one of the conferences leading Henry Deacon to the stage (in the middle of a presentation) encouraging him to share his visits to Martian bases.

Yeah, Henry Deacon (aka whatever his real name is supposed to be, I don't remember offhand) could have maintained a certain air of credibility if he hadn't have been pulled from the shadows and paraded on stage. In both of these cases, there is one thing in particular that stinks. Knowing what we know, if someone as high-level as these guys are supposed to be really got in front of a camera and published on the internet, it seems that they would be swiftly dealt with in one way or another. One of the first things I think we should look for in a "high-level insider" interview is whether or not they are sweating uncontrollably and looking around for the satellite-based death ray to strike them down (I'm being a bit facetious, but really). Anyone who claims to know what these guys know and looks calm and smug on camera -- or even more, goes and gives a talk at a highly-publicized conference -- just can't be the real deal IMO.

Back
Top Bottom