Session 28 October 2023

November is almost over. Im trying to think of some solutions that happened and cant, maybe they will happen in the next 4 days. Could it be the release of hostages or a peace deal in the ME? Also confused by the liking at personal level but not global.

Trump not going to jail would be considered global? I feel that this is the calm before the storm (2024 election) but no matter the outcome, Trump wins, or one of the minions of evil wins, it will be a time of revolution. Both sides amping up in preparation for this battle that will come. Maybe its just my imagination out of control, 2025 will be a terrible year. Always like to have something positive to hang on, maybe the wave will hit us before the country is destroyed.
Just a thought, could it be that Cs meant that November and forthcoming months would bring a solution for longstanding problems primarily on personal level-via some really shocking event/disaster (comet impact or similar) - so that a lot of people would eventually start waking up? Through suffering to seeing/acknowledging the reality as it is? 🤔

This Off-Guardian article raises the interesting question of why the mainstream media let us see the atrocities and crimes committed in Gaza by Israel. Although the author's opinion is quite speculative, derived from a reader's comment. It is also not clear to me what they are really playing at and if there is a hidden agenda (...as usual). I just know that they are not to be trusted, even when they are supposedly telling the truth..

"The controlled media are showing us the evils in Gaza because for some twisted reason their controllers want us to see and deplore the very slaughter they have created.

The big question that should be flashing in pink neon in all our minds is

WHY?

Why do they want you to be shocked, traumatized, sympathetic toward their own victims?

Is this about cynically playing both sides to keep the controversy at boiling point – the ancient ploy of divide and rule, a first step in an Orwellian “forever war”?

Or is “Thèophile Gautier’ correct? Is this the first part of a bait and switch aimed at persuading people they want and need the Great Reset’s Brave New Multipolar World as the only way to stop the killing of innocents?

Are they hoping we will all be so traumatized by their endless snuff films of death and destruction we will grab at the first offered chance of ‘peace’, even if it involves being ruled by the UN/WEF/CFR nexus?

Is this indeed how the global managers intend to finally shed their “collective west” skin and transform into the Multipolar World of the 4th Industrial Revolution/Great Reset?

The new – inclusive, “equitable” and far worse tyranny.

Could even the manipulators of this sad world be that cynical and duplicitous?

It’s way too early to say anything like this is in the cards, of course. All we can say is the evidence does not in any way rule it out at this time."

November is almost over. Im trying to think of some solutions that happened and cant, maybe they will happen in the next 4 days. Could it be the release of hostages or a peace deal in the ME? Also confused by the liking at personal level but not global.

Trump not going to jail would be considered global? I feel that this is the calm before the storm (2024 election) but no matter the outcome, Trump wins, or one of the minions of evil wins, it will be a time of revolution. Both sides amping up in preparation for this battle that will come. Maybe its just my imagination out of control, 2025 will be a terrible year. Always like to have something positive to hang on, maybe the wave will hit us before the country is destroyed.
Well we saw the hard right swing away from the liberal left in several elections. I think maybe NZ was the first to go right. Elections were in October but the negotiations between parties to form the government occurred during November. The surprising thing was that the National Party Leader doesn’t have as much power as I think he would like (he is associated with the Plymouth Brethren which is interesting in regards to what’s going on in the Middle East). So even though this brings the next set of manipulations it’s possible the liberal clown gender bending crowd have been politically deflated. That could be the solution to long standing problems referred to in November.

Last edited:
A: The change is coming and 4D masters are getting desperate.

A: More to come. Just wait and see. Things are getting interesting and will move fast for the next several months as more and more people wake up to reality.

I read the article set out below recently, which may be part of the interesting developments the C's were talking about. This topic may already have been covered on SOTT but I thought I would raise it just in case it has not been mentioned before.​
Could this be evidence of the Wave I wonder, especially as scientists cannot explain where these ultra-high-energy cosmic rays are coming from? Since a shift to 4th density appears to involve operating at a higher frequency, could these high energy particles be evidence of this process in motion?​
Here it is on SOTT:

And here's what the Cs have had to say on the subject:

5/28/2013
Q: (Ark) What is the source of unexplained ultra-high energy cosmic rays that no one has an explanation for? They are impossible and they are coming to earth with such high energy that people cannot even invent the source.

A: Transdimensional i.e. dark matter.

If not over exaggerated, that narrative sounds familiar🤯. As Gates, Schwab and Co already ‘threatened’-New pandemic with children at the edge of an attack?🧐🤦‍♂️ There are quite a few videos of full hospitals((

🌍#World Unknown and dangerous pneumonia is spreading around the world⚠️☝️

In China, the emergency departments in hospitals are overflowing with children. Meanwhile, there are more and more reports of a sharp increase in diseases among children in the Netherlands. According to surveillance data, the incidence rate is already almost twice the peak of last year.

Last edited:
I'll (reluctantly) share a greek POV by G.H.REES (Group for Hellenic Re-establishment, self-proclaimed Andromedan contactees) on past, present and future developments surrounding the human species. Apologies if this post feels out of place. I was going to make a dedicated thread on this "group", but its legitimacy and influence is questionable at best (perhaps by design). For what it's worth, you may have stumbled upon certain depictions of the hollow earth model or rather the energy flow within the planet (images below) which can be traced back to them. Among other things, they also like to take credit for the modern or at least Western proliferation of the hollow moon theory; a conclusion they allegedly arrived at after scanning the moon with technology they developed not too long after WW2.
IMG_20231116_061744_263.jpg
IMG_20231116_061751_020.jpg

Some other interesting images they've produced:

"The Draconian - Cronean Hierarchy: Levan/Lilith Ground Command Complex" (low res image below)

hierarchy.PNG

"Planetary review" (low res image below)

planetary-review.PNG

A.O.A (Ordo Adeptis Atlantis) agenda:

AOA agenda.jpg

O.T.O (Ordo Templis Orientis) agenda:

OTO agenda.jpg

- Their English blog: HELLENE and CHAOS - G.H.REES/GR.PLANET.R Andromedan Portal - True Geostrategics and Astrostrategics (their greek blogs (the URLs of which are hard to follow) have been taken down by Google or the "powers that be" several times, but this one is somehow untouched to this day)
- Their background: Introduction to the Legendary G.H.REES
- Their telegram channel: ΑΡΧΕΙΑ Ο.Ε.Α.
- Their latest document ('The Forbidden State of our World' - 41 pages, a rough summary of their findings and things to come) may be of particular interest for readers of the Cassiopaean Transcripts.

Take a gander at the information they present (which I will admit is often fascinating, especially given some of the Cassiopaean parallels I've observed), and if you think it would be prudent (for me) to still make a detailed thread about them and their supposed ties to the obscurity that is the 'Epsilon Team', I will.

* Sorry admins, I think I got it right this time. You may delete the previous the post! :).

* To download scribd documents without a subscription, search 'scribd downloader' in the search engine of your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry admins, I think I got it right this time. You may delete the previous the post! :)

I deleted it.

Regarding you starting a thread about it all, personally, I am not interested.

Greek is my mother tongue, and I am familiar with the Epsilon theories: hollow earth, advanced weapon technology, the Greeks come from the 12 Gods who were aliens whose archenemy is the alien god who created the Jews, Aristotle was an alien himself whose writings, when deciphered, reveal secrets to cosmic truths, etc.

I find their writings incoherent and there's so much info in their ramblings that inevitably, some of it, is bound to be based on some truths. Also, there are so many E groups fighting with each other about who is the True one, who came first, and what they are about, it's a whole mess.

Like I said, personally, I wouldn't give them more of my time, especially since we have our group here. The amount of research and investigation that goes on on our forum is, I think, unique compared to any other "truth-seeking" group. We don't just go for the fanciful interpretations, we really want to Know.

I find their writings incoherent and there's so much info in their ramblings that inevitably, some of it, is bound to be based on some truths. Also, there are so many E groups fighting with each other about who is the True one, who came first, and what they are about, it's a whole mess.

I was recently reading the Alien Contact trilogy by Jacques Vallee, and he makes a really good case for the Ummo (a society that was created in Spain in 1967, claiming contact with aliens) affair being a psychological operation by someone trying to gauge reactions of societies and authorities and the media. What you describe, sounds very similar, some facts mixed in with a lot of lies put in place for no other purpose than to see how far people are willing to go to protect their beliefs in something fantastic.

View attachment 85750
The question mark on Trump may be asking if he'll be a candidate for POTUS in 2024 but the more interesting question is who is the mystery woman opposite him which may be his Democrat challenger. The speculation now this is Michelle Obama and its been observed she's using the same techniques used by Barack in his run for the presidency. I listened to this recently, a deep dive into Michelle's life, from childhood to now.

NEW FILM/BOOK EXPOSES MICHELLE OBAMA'S CORRUPT RISE TO POWER AHEAD OF HER PRESIDENTIAL RUN​

1701404666699.png

I have just come across an interesting take on the Economist front page for those who are interested: The new Economist cover: transcript of “The World in 2024” issue hinting that everything will depend on some kind of choice • Soul:Ask | Unlock your mind and soul

CONSPIRACIES

The New Economist Cover: Transcript Of “The World In 2024” Issue Hinting That Everything Will Depend On Some Kind Of Choice​

The Rothschilds brainchild, the British magazine “The Economist” published a cover with a forecast for 2024. Traditionally, the publication presented the cover in the form of a geopolitical puzzle.

At the top of the “World in 2024” picture are Zelensky and Putin. They look into each other’s eyes. Which may hint at imminent inevitable negotiations.

Below – Biden and Xi Jinping turned away from each other. Which hints at an imminent conflict between the United States and China.

The Economist writes about the Artemis rocket and the Paris Olympics. Do you see Paris in the picture or Olympic symbols, for example the Phryge duo? They are absent.

We see the Saturn 5 launch vehicle, the Apollo rocket and the lunar module. This looks like some kind of hint at the cult of Saturn [MJF: which is usually symbolised by a cube which appears in the middle of the image], but not at all like the Artemis mission.

In the middle is a ballot box, as a symbol of the central event: presidential elections will be held in Russia and the United States in 2024. Elections should also be held in Ukraine, but it has not yet been decided on their holding.

Zelensky and Putin are separated in the figure by an hourglass, whose lower half is more filled. Apparently, this is a hint that time is running out for the Russian-Ukrainian war in 2024 (or time is running out for one of the parties).

Trump with a question mark and a dove of peace are depicted above Putin’s head. Zelensky has an unknown female figure and missiles above his head. Perhaps this is a hint at the aspirations of the two leaders: Zelensky wants to continue the war, Putin – on the contrary or the time to choose between Zelensky and Putin is running out. And this choice will be the beginning of something new.

Regarding the mystery woman, some associate her with Zelensky’s wife, allegedly with the next president of Ukraine. However, she can most likely be associated with US Vice President Kamala Harris, as a possible Democratic presidential candidate.

Forum member Puma thinks, however, that it may be the the silhouette of the candidate for the Presidency of Mexico, Claudia Sheinbaum. He may well be right judging from her appearance. See: Cover of The Economist "The World Ahead 2024"

1701404566389.png

In the centre of the conundrum on the right we see a hint of the crash of currency markets (US dollar, euro, Japanese yen and British pound), a logistics collapse with container ships sagging from excessive cargo, a solar flare* followed by a blackout of all electrical power, rising temperatures, hurricanes and some other impact on human psyche. We also see two solar eclipses, about which there is not a word in the trends for 2024. There may even be a new red planet and/or blue star arriving in the solar system.

*Perhaps no idle threat - see MSN

In the centre left is a hint at the further development of AI and the introduction of microchip transplants into the human brain. The all-seeing eye, to which more and more minds/knowledge are connected.

In the centre at the bottom of the rebus there is an emphasis on Asia, Australia and South America.

In addition, the puzzle cover hints at the intensification of the space race between the United States and Russia, as well as the deepening of the topic of “green energy”. Minerals are depicted at the bottom, hinting at the battle between major geopolitical players over nickel and other rare earth minerals.

Another interesting aspect is the colours. In addition to black and white, there are two more colours on the magazine cover – blue and red. Blue – Democrats. Red – Republicans, China. In addition, white, blue and red are the Russian tricolour.

In terms of colour, it is also interesting to note that Zelensky is depicted against the red colour of the Republicans, and Putin against the blue colour of the Democrats. Perhaps this is a hint at the forces that will oppose them in 2024.

It is strange that the enigmatic illustration does not even hint at the development of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, which is more than relevant now. Either the creators of the charade believe that it won’t last until 2024, or in general, it’s not clear.

And this is how the riddle looks like in the context of gematria (in the Jewish tradition, one of the methods for analysing the meaning of words and phrases based on numerical values):

On the right is Vladimir = 88.

On the left Vladimir = 88.

Trump = 88.

Blue + red = Purple = 88. This is the colour for the inauguration of Kamala Harris and Queen Elizabeth (Elizabeth = 88).

Kamala Harris = KH. 11 and 8 letters of gematria, 118 = 88. She is from California, California = 88.

Clock in the form of 8.

Below are two parts of the globe in the form of 8.

White and black = grey (grey, gloomy). It is encoded in HEX as 808080.

2024 is 2 + 2 + 4 =8.

8 – infinity.

To summarize, let us note the main thing. To be completely frank, the cover of The Economist depicts not so much what will actually happen in 2024, but what representatives of the banking-aristocratic circles would like to see.

In my opinion it's nothing new, they try to restrain our freedom from ages :-) I mean that in October was things in Israel that was something "new" and "big" in November as far as I know there was nothing unusual and now we've got December
Assuming that there is not something that we do not have news about at a global level, perhaps if nothing has happened, it is once again, so as not to give prestige to a certain channeled source.

In order to avoid the spread of "good", they have to realize the "good".

Fun if that's the case, of course.

Back
Top Bottom