Session 28 October 2023

Thank you for the session and sharing it with us. When I first saw the picture of Pierre y'all posted prominently in SOTT I was puzzled, not having heard the news. I was fascinated by the picture - there was so much life in it - and he almost seemed to glow.

I greatly appreciate the information on Pierre and how he is transitioning, there was a wealth of information in the session and the feeling of being part of the group grew warmer and stronger while reading it.

It was very nice, exciting and comforting to know about Pierre and details about his transit, such a dear member of this community, because, although I did not know him personally, his example helps me to better understand the recent transit of the most beloved person in this reality for me. It has been a very special comfort. Thank you all, and much encouragement!

A: Just wait for November!

Q: (Joe) So if October was 'interesting', what's November going to be? VERY interesting?!

A: Some surprising solutions to longstanding problems.

Q: (L) Is that personally or globally?

A: Both.

Q: (L) Are we going to like the solutions, at least at the personal level?

A: Mostly.

Q: (L) What about on the global level?

A: Not so much.

Could this be one of the unwelcome surprises the C's had in mind?

Iceland volcano: Emergency declared over volcano Fagradalsfjall eruption concerns​

By Adam Durbin
BBC News

The chance of a volcanic eruption in Iceland is rising, posing a threat to a now-evacuated town, experts say.

Iceland has declared a state of emergency after a series of earthquakes.
Authorities have ordered thousands of people living in the southwestern town of Grindavík to leave as a precaution.
The Icelandic Meteorological Office (IMO) said there was a considerable risk of an eruption.
The probability of an eruption on or just off the Reykjanes peninsula has increased since the morning, IMO says.
An eruption could start at any time in the next few days, according to the statement.
Thor Thordason, professor of volcanology at the University of Iceland, said a 15km-long (nine mile) river of magma running under the peninsula was still active.
"That's why we're talking about an imminent eruption unfortunately. The most likely eruption side appears to be within the boundary of the town of Grinadvik," he told the BBC.
Thousands of tremors have been recorded around the nearby Fagradalsfjall volcano in recent weeks.
They have been concentrated in Iceland's Reykjanes Peninsula, which had remained dormant to volcanic activity for 800 years before a 2021 eruption.
In a statement on Saturday the agency said a tunnel of magma, or molten rock, that extends northeast across Grindavik and some 10km further inland, was estimated at a depth of less than 800 metres, compared with 1,500 metres earlier in the day.
On Thursday, the increased seismic activity in the area prompted the closure of the nearby Blue Lagoon landmark.
More than 20,000 tremors have been recorded in southwest Iceland since late October.

Lest we forget, between March and June 2010 a series of volcanic events at Eyjafjallajökull in Iceland caused enormous disruption to air travel across Western Europe. See; 2010 eruptions of Eyjafjallajökull - Wikipedia

Scientists are predicting that this eruption will not be as disruptive as that in 2010, but then who knows for sure.

The posts on this thread relating to a potential economic collapse, especially if the conflict in Gaza should spread and involve other countries who are major oil and gas producers made me think of the following exchange between Laura and the C's in the session dated 25 November 1995:​

Q: (L) Enough. The other day I experienced one of those extended pre-sleep states, and it seemed that I was in a class and there was someone explaining things to me. What they were telling me was that during this Christmas season [the Christmas season of the dream], certain steps would be taken by those controlling the economy, and that after Christmas, in January and February, a whole lot of stuff was going to be put into motion to send the economy into a dive of major proportions. It was not clear that it was THIS year, but that it was right after a Christmas. Can you tell me where this information was coming from, and what was I experiencing?

A: This is a long and complicated subject, but we will do our best to explain it. What you were seeing was one possible future. The economy of our 3rd density world is entirely manufactured. The forces that control it are both 3rd density and 4th density. There are conflicting opinions in the 3rd density sector right now as to when, where, and how to institute an economic depression. This has been "in the works" for quite some "time" as you measure it. So far, the forces arguing against institution of a collapse have prevailed. How long this condition will be maintained is open to many outcomes. Also, please be aware that the state of the economy is entirely an illusion. In other words, the world economy performs solely based upon what the population is told to believe.

As you know, we are fast approaching another Christmas. As the C's said, what Laura was seeing in her dream 28 years ago was just one possible future. However, given that the World Economic Forum (an Illuminati front) still has plans for a global economic reset after a triggered financial collapse makes me wonder if the conflict in the Middle East could be used as a cover to fast forward the PTB's economic plans? The big game changer though is the rise of the BRICS nations to create a counterweight to the western bankers' financial power. They are no longer the only game in town. Hence, it could get quite interesting.​

As you know, we are fast approaching another Christmas...

In some ways, and perhaps not in final economic ways as things are accelerating and oil will be a major factor, Laura's and the Cs response also aligns with the scamdemic quite well, that would then see "a whole lot of stuff was going to be put into motion to send the economy into a dive of major proportions." Three years later it is not pretty.

Many Thanks for the amazing session you Share with us! As always very informative. Every time I read a session you post it’s like an eye opener. Now I see and understand things better. Just Like expanding my perception of the world at many levels. Gracias !

Good evening everyone,

I've just learned some very sad news, as have all those who regularly read the work of the Château team. I didn't know Pierre but I followed him on X, his interventions on the Forum or even during the Connection Sessions with the C'S.

I understand better certain questions about the DNA connection and the information field, how it all works. I also have these same questions, the why, the how, all these drawers that open onto other drawers, a frightening vision of infinity......

Strangely enough, we have the word Love and a multitude, if not infinity, of ways of living it on a daily basis, and we know so little about it.

So I'll go and gather in my inner church in your memory because I feel your thing and it touches me, because this note of Love I know better.

Thank you Pierre

Many thanks for the sessions and the work you do. Without this network some of us might have been as blind as majority of humanity still are.
A thousand times yes!! Without having stumbled seemingly out of sheer divine grace upon The Wave - I don’t even remember how long now because there was only before and after - I cannot fathom how utterly lost I would be during this period of quickly multiplying chaos. I’m enduringly and eternally grateful.

The new economist cover for 2024 is out !
We can make some assumptions about what is going to happen maybe ?
Here's what I see.
1700017313368.png
I guess the most interesting part is how they see the upcoming economic collapse. Cargo ship failure/delays leading to massive shortages? The currency chart is divided into five vertical slices. Five months until total collapse? That would be very close to April [Drop Dead Date]!

Back
Top Bottom