Session 20 June 2009

hi all,

i'm a new member of the cassiopaea forum. i've recently completed reading laura's "cassiopaea adventures" series, and her fantastic book "high strangeness" (thanks for the amazing information!). i am also a regular reader of the sott.net website (for the past several years). it has been a real lifeline for me, as for many others, i'm sure.

i have a question regarding the interpretation of the cassiopaean's response(s) in the session of june 20, 2009. the transript is as follows:

Laura said:
Session Date: June 20th 2009

Laura, Ark, Don D, Jason, A**, Joe, Allen B, C**, G**, Scottie

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Poinonia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) Is there any particular reason you made the announcement about 5 years to go?

A: Just reminding you.

Q: (L) You normally have never been date-specific.

A: This is not "day" specific but close enough for horseshoes.

Q: (Joe) A lot of the New Agers are gonna be disappointed in 2012.

A: 2012 is a distraction. We have repeatedly talked about the open nature of the future. It is always open until the probabilities begin to collapse, such as now. But macro-collapses take some "time".

Q: (L) So you're saying that there is a macro-collapse that has already begun?

A: Yes

my question: is it possible that the C's could be interpreted as -- "5 MORE YEARS. 2 GO. (or 2 'leave'), which would mean 5 years minus 2 = 3 years, and then 0 NEW YEAR. that would bring us to the end of 2012, with 0 (NO) new year?

i know the C's have said that 2012 is a "distraction," and they stress that "the future is open" -- but it also seems they're very good at being indirect, giving information as clues, and making you work for the answers. am i crazy?

thanks, Csayeursost.

the "2 go!" part is still nagging at me...

of course, laura would be the best judge of the C's meaning, since as she said, the response is downloaded to her.

scout said:
thanks, Csayeursost.

the "2 go!" part is still nagging at me...

of course, laura would be the best judge of the C's meaning, since as she said, the response is downloaded to her.

Or you can read that answer:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12737.msg91405#msg91405

Laura said:
Smaragde said:
About the "quickening of the cosmos": quickening i take it to mean accelerated vibration rate. Based on my understanding, if a thick solid (low vibration) thing is placed in such an environment it will shudder to pieces, because between its particles there isn't a "breathing space" where the particles can move and readjust themselves to the new higher vibration reality.

Perhaps energetically, in our human systems, our emotions of past trauma are in the form of low vibration (more solid) energy, which with this "quickening of the cosmos" will "stand out" within ourselves, thus enable us to see the areas within ourselves we need to work on, the traumatic experiences we have not resolved and hold on to still, where we need to "breath air into" to allow them to dissolve into more flowy, flexible energies. It kind of reminds me of the alchemical Solve et Coagula adage.

Yes. A couple times now the Cs have said that the main thing people need to be working on his healing their emotional blocks, programs, etc - that all that is in the way of them connecting to the higher self. One then assumes that if people can connect to their higher selves, or, in the terms of "The Work," the higher centers, then they have "connected their chakras." The context of the "connect the chakras" comment suggested connection between individuals and not just an internal connection, so perhaps the connections between individuals are predicated on the internal connections being effected first.

I also think that dietary considerations come into play here. How can you deal with toxic emotions if you have not dealt with the toxicity of the body which can mess up your hormones and brain chemicals?

The whole thing seems to start to come together, finally. Detox the body, mind and heart...

But... the cassio said that the most important is the spiritual work, or something like that, didn't they?

cubbex said:
Laura said:
I also think that dietary considerations come into play here. How can you deal with toxic emotions if you have not dealt with the toxicity of the body which can mess up your hormones and brain chemicals?

The whole thing seems to start to come together, finally. Detox the body, mind and heart...

But... the cassio said that the most important is the spiritual work, or something like that, didn't they?

The point, cubbex, is that the true spiritual work cannot be undertaken without a detoxing of the body, mind and heart. A 'toxic' machine can only go so far - and to actually fully engage and transform through the spiritual work, the vehicle (the machine) must be clean - detoxed - and able to function as it was designed to function.

Considering the in-depth discussions about this on the forum, I'm curious about why there would be confusion on this point?

anart said:
cubbex said:
Laura said:

The point, cubbex, is that the true spiritual work cannot be undertaken without a detoxing of the body, mind and heart. A 'toxic' machine can only go so far - and to actually fully engage and transform through the spiritual work, the vehicle (the machine) must be clean - detoxed - and able to function as it was designed to function.

Considering the in-depth discussions about this on the forum, I'm curious about why there would be confusion on this point?

For me there's no confusion, do not make suppositions. I was talking about the body not about the mind and heart, spiritual work includes that obviously.

I believe that it helps, but for me it's not necessary ( the body detoxing). I think that we only must give the effort and read and try to learn, leave the junk as ark says, and leave the limitless emotions that take you back. But detox the body, oh come on!!!

I think there is one topic about " The cassiopeans and the health" and I read that the most important thing, is the spiritual work.

anyway

I'm curious about your post anart ... something peculiar I found

Thank you for your attention

Hi Cubbex,

my personal opinion (if that helps) is that detoxing the body, along with the mind & heart is indeed necessary. we may think that we are in perfect health and there are no problems in the body, but if you really do some deep research on the state of the environment and how toxins affect virtually everyone, you may come to the same conclusion. If you have done the research and haven't come to same conclusion, it would be interesting to hear your comments :) there are also several books that laura and others recommend that may be helpful to you.

hope that helps,

cubbex said:
(snipped)
For me there's no confusion, do not make suppositions. I was talking about the body not about the mind and heart, spiritual work includes that obviously.

I believe that it helps, but for me it's not necessary ( the body detoxing). I think that we only must give the effort and read and try to learn, leave the junk as ark says, and leave the limitless emotions that take you back. But detox the body, oh come on!!!

I think there is one topic about " The cassiopeans and the health" and I read that the most important thing, is the spiritual work.

cubbex, perhaps you can consider this - let's say someone has a medical problem that could be reversed but that person chooses not to do anything to help regain their health. Their physical body is racked in pain, barely able to function mentally or physically. Because of this condition they are unable to continue reading, researching and growing spiritually. The doctor then tells them they had only a few weeks/months to live - what good would all the knowledge be that may have been acquired if the physical vehicle was unable to contribute to the spirit's chosen path?

Also, you've referred to "one topic about the cassiopeans and the health". Can you pinpoint this topic for us?

cubbex said:

Perhaps you could explain why that sounds so ridiculous? You cannot detox one and to leave the other to rot.

cubbex said:

You obviously haven't been reading the latest sessions cubbex.

C's said:
Q: (L) Very interesting. Is this attack what's been causing my inflammation for the past few days, which has flared up in spite of the fact that I'm being very good with what I'm eating. I mean, absolutely nothing that's evil, and...

A: Partly, but also as you suspect, increased detoxing.

Q: (L) So I'm getting symptoms from detoxing.

A: Keep flushing.

C's said:
Q: (L) Okay, what else?

A: Just as detoxing the body can lead to abundant health, so can detoxing the mind and environment lead to abundant life and happiness for all. But as was the "fall", it must be a group decision and the differences and pathological blocks to objective understanding must be removed.

C's said:
Q: (J) Is swine flu going to make a comeback this winter?

A: Sure. They are working on drastic reduction of the population before climate change goes too far. Can't have all those starving people after their heads now can they?

Q: (J) I wonder if it's going to affect us?

A: With your diet?!?! Toxicity makes many more susceptible than during other pandemics. Why else do you think that such toxicity is allowed and even encouraged?

And that is just a small portion. But you can keep your illusion, if you wish.

cubbex said:
[I believe that it helps, but for me it's not necessary ( the body detoxing). I think that we only must give the effort and read and try to learn, leave the junk as ark says, and leave the limitless emotions that take you back. But detox the body, oh come on!!!

To say that, i do not think that you have read the book written by Dr. Mark Hyman "The UltraMind Solution". I would recommend it to you. You will probably understand why it is so important to detoxify the body.

See here for the quizzes and take the time to read that thread.

I believe that it helps, but for me it's not necessary ( the body detoxing).
If you believe that it helps, why is it not necessary?

[edit] fixed some typos :)

cubbex said:
I'm curious about your post anart ... something peculiar I found

Thank you for your attention

It looks like others have stepped in and said all I could say and more. So, cubbex, what did you find 'peculiar'??

Cubbex, I can state my own personal experience regarding the detox. When I was eating my crappy diet, I felt very negative, almost like I wanted to not see what I should see. Our brain (and the second "brain" in the stomach) is very much influenced by our nutrition, through hormones and such. If things are not right, it can sway our thinking to something else.

I see how that is really limiting and I feel like how long until I can be in a state of not being influenced by petty crap such as the chemicals in my body, LOL!

Thank you so much for this most exultant session ......wow 5 years........ this seems to be in concert to the system's activity's and the sense that there losing a gripe of there hold and will resort to desperation in there bid maintain control of uncontrollable situations that are blossoming around us..........There's a lot here and resonates struggles aim confronted with at the moment .........Its striking that the C's also give the heads up on a resolve to overcoming and dealing with the fork in the road so to speak ........Also thanks for working so diligently to bring the tape ( CD ) for the form members . And for the reminder that there are and never have been any free rides and that receiving is as important as giving and visa verse.....oh yeah with no expectation's, none!

Back
Top Bottom