Session 13 January 2024

Thank you for this huge session!
There is definitely a lot to think about.
It's shaping up to be a very tumultuous year, and thankfully this community is helping us stay aware and sane.
I feel a duty to warn those around me of the impending scam about disease X. It's not going to be easy, but if it helps some to avoid taking the new vaccine... I'm thinking in particular of those who regret having taken the previous one.

🙏💞 Thankyou Grazielaia of Cassiopaea and Laura,Anna,Joe ,Pierre as well as all of the Team.

excellent session- I sense Pierre around me alot when Im doing meditation ,he appears with a smile and a thumbs up gesture👍

The questions relating to the grid going down (internet hack ) and another engineered pandemic confimed absolutely the guidance i had been receiving. No doubt the consortium will blame the internet hack as ''evil terrorists''-no doubt alot of people will be feared up and willingly accept a ''new internet" acsessed by digital biometric passport ready for them to implement full control with social credit designations etc. and compulsory vaccines etc.I

I dont think they will bring it off somehow .. networking will help counteract this hopefully..

Much love to all here
and thanks once again

🙏💚👍

Thank you for this wonderful session! It was very informative, the thing with tunnels - which seemed to be a far-fetched conspiracy theory being spread on X - it was a little shocking to me that the theories are true, that bad things indeed were taking place in there. Poor people. Poor kids... I wonder if the elementary school right across the tunnels entrance or those weird statues discovered nearby have anything to do with it:
1705409029560.png

I love your sense of humour here as well:
Q: (L) It wasn't having sex with your brain. Good lord!

(Joe) Or anyone else's, whitecoast.

(Niall) Or long distance virtual stuff.

(L) It's okay, whitecoast, we love you!

(Joe) It gives a new definition to long distance romance, no? [laughter]

(Joe) It sounds like a theme park you never wanna go to. [laughter]
🤣

Hello and thanks for this session, a lot information !

There is just one passage, at the end, for which a further question arised in my head, here is the question & answer :
Q: (M) Should we try to stay away from people who take this upcoming vaccine?

A: Yes.

and the further question is (question could probably be improved )
Do we have to stay away from them continuously, or just during a certain time frame ?

I wonder because if we have to stay away from all these guys for life, let's say 75% (even if I hope that quite less people will accept it), it's going to be a big problem for anyone unvaccinated in the future ... and I prefer to avoid to buy this kind of thing :
1705408878496.png
:wow:

Cheers to all ! Storm is coming but we are prepared, knowledge indeed protects, communicate, keep the smile & hang on ! :-D

Thank you very much for this jammed-packed session!

A lot of thoughts going thru my head, so only few comments for now.

The jellyfish stuff floating around feeding on emotions reminds me of Castaneda`s dark shapes eating people`s cosciousness.

Virus X and space virus. I am not looking forward to this, considering how many people will be affected, however one thing stands out for me here. PTB is more desperate than ever before and not seeing that their time too is coming to an end. They will fail in the end.

Window fallers. Not for the first time I am wondering what can we do to defend ourselves if/when we get in the situations other than run like a devil (as we understand it) was on our heels because most likely he is? That video was creeeeepy!

Yesss, what a surprise. Thank so much you all 💞 involved in the latest ... MEGA session. Incredibly interesting; e.g. the many aspects that where touched upon - so i'll have to read it a second time in order to let it sink in.

Just wow.

Again Thank you all !

I have a personal story to add about fungus

Around 2 years ago i wrote in one of the health threads here for advice regarding leaking ears, which turned up in me out of nowhere. Since then, I have tried just about everything i could think of during the past 2 years - and nothing helped. (The more i tinkered with my ears, the worse it got). Even H2O2 didn't help, but rather turned my ear(s) completely jammed.

Anyway; this went on in many waves - often just one ear at the time - albeit the constant leakiness with tough fluids, never disappeared.

Last August 2023 - things culminated suddenly into the worst episode of all: waking up one morning - without i could hear anything in both of my ears, and knowing i had to work driving subway trains in the evening... it freaked me out quite a bit. (it worked-ish in the evening, as the tough goo left a tiny-tiny opening, just barely enough so i could at least hear a little bit - in order drive the trains and hear orders in the radio).

Story behind / culprit:
Something guided me gradually to where the origin of all this ear mess was: It was in my washing machine. I had during the past 2 years noticed that our clothes - even after coming out "fresh", had a peculiar smell of fungus, which not even the softener could mask - and it just got worse and worse. But where was the source ?! I just couldn't figure it out. I did look into the washing machine, but didn't find anything...

One day after focussing intensely and listening inwards - i had the idea of once again digging into the washing machine - but this time even deeper. The multi folded isolation layers in the opening where you put in the clothes.... What did I find ? A incredible, really thick layer of fungus - present 360° all around - ghastly, horrible smelling black-brown in nature. It was so hidden, that i never came of the idea to dig that deep. (Nor did i expect such fungus layer to establish itself there) It took me 1 hour to remove it.... boy, that smell... was... *HURRK*

So, what happened was that the thick fungus basically infected all our clothes for many years - including being present in our pillows - to which my ears reacted strongly. Sal had just switched to a "new" pillow for me (probably when it was wet, made the fungus grow even more, because it takes quite a while to get pillows dry). So, when i slept on it in August 2023, it took only one single night, abruptly to induce another episode of leaky ears - and new this time - also severe infection in both ears.

Ever since I cleaned the isolation layers in the washing machine
scraping it off - disinfecting it with vinegar + 95°C hot water - and then another run with bicarbonate, as well washing our clothes (and bought new pillows *LOL*); there is no more fungus smell in our clothes.

And no more leaky ears. Not even a hint. The yellow-orange stuff that normally protects the ears, started to return in both ears doing its natural thing - and I couldn't be happier 🥰

So, what is it, I wish to point at here ?
That a source of (heavy) fungus infestation somewhere at home, could be the reason for unexplained illness - and it may not always be obvious from where the fungus is coming from / or is located.

(I do have to add, that Sal my husband, didn't have any issues at all. Perhaps he is used to fungus, because when you lived in Sicily for decades - well - there is fungus everywhere)

Last edited:
Thanks for the Session!

One question come to my mind after reading the session:
(Joe) Is there a significant concentration of people anywhere in the world that carries that Semitic gene that they're talking about?

A: Yes.

(Gaby) Where?

(Niall) Or who?

A: Russia.
Is there a possibility that it's not only Russia, but also Slavic countries also like Poland and Ukraine? I am asking, cause C's mentioned that World War II was a test to get rid off "Semite gene" from the planet, right? And one of the most destroyed population that time was Eastern Europe countries like Poland, Ukraine, Belarus locations and also Hitler final plans were to destroy Russsia (but failed), right?

Thanks!

Thank you all for the huge effort in this mammoth session :flowers:

(Jones) Are bloodline 4D STS hermaphrodites?

A: No

Q: (Andromeda) Who?

(Joe) What's a "bloodline 4D STS"?

(L) I don't know.

(Jones) Do bloodline 4D STS have something that is similar to an additional vagal break giving them more control over their heart rate?

A: Yes

Q: (Jones) This would mean that they are less likely to lose awareness by being in a sympathetic or dorsal vagal state when under stress?

A: More is implicated than that!

Q: (L) So it's more than just giving them control over their heart rate?

Q: (L) Does it mean they have like the ability to put themselves into something like suspended animation?

Q: (L) Did it have something to do with their ability to prolong their lives?

Q: (Joe) Are we talking about undergrounders here?

Q: (Joe) Is that what Jones meant by 4D STS blood bloodline?

(L) I don't know. It's not clear what is meant by 4D STS bloodline... Why would the question be asked as to whether they are hermaphrodites?

A: Sexual energy is a function of their intellects and can be aimed at either male or female. Also, this energy can be present even in those engineered beings that have no apparent gender.

Q: (Joe) Stay away from them.

(L) 4D is really weird. I guess that would be like Grays or something, you know? Or something like the semi-plant-like beings that they grow in giant test tubes. Is that it?

I was curious about the extra centres mentioned in session 24 June 2023, I could have worded the question better to save confusion and instead of 'bloodline 4D STS' said 3D with bloodline connections to 4D STS:

Q: (L) The materialist view will predominate... But okay... This leads me to kind of like a diversion here because he mentions a group that's over all governments and he's not the only one who mentions that. Some people have written entire books about, you know, the secret government and so forth, and that they're like bloodline members. So do those individuals in that so-called secret government, are they aware of the full nature of the phenomenon and what it means for the future of Earth humanity and even themselves?

A: They are aware of the nature but believe that they can control it. Wishful thinking dominates at all levels of the STS hierarchy.

Q: (L) And there are, I guess, families that have bloodline connections off the planet to 4D STS, is that correct?

Q: (L) And what is the nature of these bloodline connections? I know that's kind of a vague question.

(Joe) Does it mean they're ideologically attuned?

A: This is a difficult topic. Those who are bloodline of 4D STS have power centers.

Q: (L) Are you talking about some kind of an extra physical organ?

A: Close.

Q: (Andromeda) Like an emotional center or an intellectual center?

Q: (L) Similar to an emotional center or an intellectual center... Are they genetically engineered for this?

Q: (L) Is there anything corresponding to that on the STO side?

A: In a sense though it was passed on in the natural way.

Q: (L) So there are STO individuals with power centers of some sort?

A: FRV soul essences.

Q: (L) So in other words, they have a soul essence of certain FRVs as opposed to genetically engineered power centers that connect them to 4D STS, is that what we're saying here?

Q: (Joe) Those power centers provide these 4D STS bloodline individuals with capabilities to rise into positions of power or gain positions of power and control?

Q: (Joe) And is it true that they're kind of connected in that sense to a 4D STS mindset? So they would tend towards domination?

Q: (L) Does it also mean that these power centers can transmit energy to 4D STS through the 3D individual with the power center?

A: Yes!!

Q: (L) Is that one of their primary functions?

Q: (L) So they are engineered into positions of power for the purpose of transmitting energy up?

Q: (Joe) Either through what they enact, or you know, they can cause suffering and all that...

Q: (Andromeda) Feeding tubes.

I come to the question about hermaphrodites because I was searching 'extra or unusual organs'.

Since the subject of suspended animation has come up, and it is probably similar to hybernation there is an interesting article here and in part it says:

Funny smell

Knowing how hibernators control these changes in their blood could have immediate and far-reaching benefits for us. As well as improving our ability to survive hypothermia and cold suspended-animation states, stripping the blood of white blood cells could prevent the aseptic sepsis caused by heart–lung machines, in which activation of blood cells as they pass through the life-support equipment triggers a body-wide immunological reaction. Transplant organs, often chilled for transport, would also benefit from better cryoprotection. And we could increase the shelf-life of our blood stocks – we still haven’t figured out how to store donated blood platelets at low temperatures, so blood donations can only be kept a week before they must be used or thrown away due to the risk of bacterial infection.

The UMCG team took a giant leap towards achieving these goals quite by accident after a student left a culture of hamster cells in a fridge at 5C. After a week the hamster cells were still alive, and smelling of rotten eggs. The student poured the medium surrounding the cells over a separate batch of cells from a rat, suspecting the smelly cells might have secreted some kind of protective agent. She placed them in the same fridge and waited. Normally, refrigerating rat cells would quickly kill them, but after two days they were still alive.

The team is investigating several compounds that might be responsible for this cryopreservation. One is an enzyme known as cystathionine beta synthase (CBS), which stimulates the production of hydrogen sulphide, the molecule that gives rotten eggs their characteristic whiff. If hamsters are injected with a chemical to inhibit CBS, they can no longer enter torpor, and those that were forced into hypothermic states suffered the kind of kidney damage one would expect in non-hibernators like us.

There's that odour again as mentioned in bigfoot sightings and some alien encounters. Maybe that will give another clue to identifying undergrounders.

It's just a huge session, so many interesting things! Thanks to all the participants!.
As a Russian and as a resident of Russia, of course, I am particularly interested in everything that concerns Russia and the Slavs in general.
(thorbiorn) Regarding the C’s statements that the Russians are "unfortunately" utilizing paranormal research very little and there is "unfortunately" no Laura / FOTCM equivalent in the East, is there anything we could do to resolve or make up for this "unfortunate" situation?

A: Translate more!!
In this case, a very interesting question and answer, definitely meaningful, but this meaning escapes me. This answer can be interpreted in many ways. Who has any interpretations? Share it.

Просто огромная сессия, столько всего интересного! Спасибо всем участникам!.
Мне, как русскому и как жителю России конечно же особо интересно все, что касается России, славянства в целом.
В данном случае очень интересный вопрос и ответ, однозначно осмысленный, но смысл этот от меня ускользает. Этот ответ можно трактовать многими способами. У кого есть какие интерпретации? Поделитесь.

Thanks for the Session!

One question come to my mind after reading the session:

Is there a possibility that it's not only Russia, but also Slavic countries also like Poland and Ukraine? I am asking, cause C's mentioned that World War II was a test to get rid off "Semite gene" from the planet, right? And one of the most destroyed population that time was Eastern Europe countries like Poland, Ukraine, Belarus locations and also Hitler final plans were to destroy Russsia (but failed), right?

Thanks!
From what I know, Russia was the primary target during WW2 as well. A lot of people from the Ukrainian territory are in fact Russians, those closer to the Polish border have mixed eastern and western blood. I would say that the Poles, so to speak, suffered a ricochet - Polish government's ultimate lack of cooperation, Poland stood in the way of the ultimate goal, was used etc. Plus, a lot of Jewish people were living in Poland back then, so Polish territory was a great place to carry on the "genocide of Jews".
We have to remember that the nation which suffered the most were Russians.

Thanks a million Laura, Andromeda and the Crew for another stunning session :flowers: As far as sessions go, i think this one was up there in the hall of fame, with the brevity of information given. Thanks again :-).

Q: (Mr.Cyan) Have a question - it is related to beings sighted in the Kerinchi-Seblat national park in Sumatra Indonesia, There are many paranormal strange myths or legends about this park (Tiger men, hauntings, portals, and the Princess Guardian of the Glass Lake to name a few)– and one of them is the "Orang Pendek" – or Short Man in English. According to the locals (in my conversations with them) these are 4-5 foot bipedal creatures that look like a cross between a man and ape. Their feet are facing backwards – and they are very strong and able to lift large weights. The locals are afraid of them and call them cursed beings where if you encounter one (which is rare) – all sorts of strange things start to happen to you and your family. It sounds a lot like the bidensity Bigfoots (but they seem smaller in height). What exactly are these creatures? Do they come in through portals located near the Park?

A: Window fallers from both 4D and other dimensions including astral.

Q: (L) And then there was another part of the question. Do they come in through portals located near the park?

A: Yes. Volcanic regions generate portals.

On the topic of "Orang Pendek" - just posting more information below on the 2 western researchers that actually encountered them in Kerinchi Seblat National Park.

"One person who's certain Orang Pendek is, or at least was, out there is Jeremy Holden, a freelance wildlife photographer. He claims to have seen the creature with his own eyes on Sumatra in October 1994.

Holden told Live Science his encounter took place just inside a forest within Kerinci Seblat National Park, where people had reported seeing Orang Pendek. "The animal passed probably about 7 meters [23 feet] from me," Holden said. "It was walking bipedally. Its head was turned away from me as if it was listening to probably my guide behind."

Holden said the "formidable creature" was about 5 feet (1.5 m) tall, powerfully built and covered in hair the yellowish color of "dead grass." While Holden had a camera around his neck, he said he didn't take a photo because he didn't want the creature to hear the camera click and see him.

"I kept quiet because there was a whole host of emotions going through my mind at the time, but one of them was actually fear," he said. The animal closest to what he saw is a gibbon, which can be the same color, but he said he certainly didn't confuse it with a gibbon, which are smaller.

Holden was a tourist during the 1994 encounter. In 1995, he began searching for evidence of Orang Pendek on a three-year research project funded by Fauna & Flora International (FFI), a U.K.-based conservation charity.

He teamed up with conservationist Deborah Martyr, who also claims to have seen Orang Pendek, to document eyewitness accounts and attempt to photograph the creature using camera traps. According to the book "With Honourable Intent: A Natural History of Fauna & Flora International" (William Collins, 2017), "The project failed to obtain conclusive proof other than several footprint casts that appear not to match any known primate species.""

Here is Deborah Martyr's account:

"It was a gorgeous colour, moving bipedally and trying to avoid being seen. I knew there was something in the vicinity, because the action of birds and primates in the area meant that there was obviously something moving around. So I sent a guide around as far as I could to where the disturbance was. Whatever was concealed in the undergrowth would try to avoid my guide and move away in front of him. I was concealed, looking down over a small shallow valley. We didn’t know what we were going to see.

It could have been a bear, it could have been a tiger, it could have been a golden cat, or anything. Instead, a bipedal, non-human primate walked down the path ahead. It was concentrating so hard on avoiding my guide it didn’t look towards me. I had a camera in my hand at the time but I dropped it, I was so shocked. It was something so new my synapses froze up for a minute trying to identify something I hadn’t seen before."

Thank you for the mega long session. Much to digest and ponder on.

By way of an example of how they are not even hiding the hunt for more and more dangerous lab induced killer virus', below is a current example of what they are up to courtesy of Dr John Campbell.

The day before this video he did a previous video with a thorough breakdown of a paper in pre-print from Jan of this year which outlined a lab created version of Coronavirus courtesy of collection from Pangolin's leading to 100% mortality rate in infected Transgenic Mice (i.e. engineered to have human receptors!) as a result of systemic brain disease.

The researchers claim they were doing this work to protect the population and are requesting more money to further their work; as Campbell put it, what could possibly go wrong with this!

PAPER LINK

UntitledVIR1a.jpg

In the video below he alludes to having to take this video down under pressure (I assume from YouTube). However he does go into the matter to some degree as he outlines the promotion by WEF of 'Disease X'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom