Session 13 April 2024

Thank you for the session.

(L) Isn't there some place in the South Atlantic where the Earth's crust is very thin or something, like an opening or something there? Is that related in any way?

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) There's also supposed to be, I think, an anomaly in the Earth's electromagnetic field in that area, too.

Q: (L) Does it have anything to do with UFOs and underground bases?

A: No. They avoid the area.

I was hoping to know why.

Q: (Joe) So Brigitte Macron is really her brother?

Q: (Joe) And she's still got all her bits intact?

Q: (Joe) That's why Macron likes her?

Q: (Joe) Because it's not a "her"...

Yikes on a bike. I really didn’t think she was.

I was hoping to know why.
I was thinking that it is because of the previous questions and answers, although I could be wrong.
(L) Isn't there some place in the South Atlantic where the Earth's crust is very thin or something, like an opening or something there? Is that related in any way?

Q: (Andromeda) There's also supposed to be, I think, an anomaly in the Earth's electromagnetic field in that area, too.

It would be very tragic if she did not recover from the injury. A cover story would have to be instigated to explain her non-appearance. The PTB are good at cover stories and trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the unsuspecting public. Happily for the world their plans sometimes come to naught.

Something like this perhaps

My guess: if they (i.e. ufos, underground bases) are avoiding that area it might be because that anomaly in the Earth's electromagnetic field may cause glitches when interchanging between 3D/4D and/or 3D/4D experience and they could either die or remain stuck.
Yes, I believe that in everything related to fourth density the key term is electromagnetic field.

Yes, I believe that in everything related to fourth density the key term is electromagnetic field.
According to reports from people who astral project (out of body experiences), strong electromagnetic fields have an effect in the astral world as well. Some have described being stuck at transformers and unable to move away - except by returning to the physical body.

My guess: if they (i.e. ufos, underground bases) are avoiding that area it might be because that anomaly in the Earth's electromagnetic field may cause glitches when interchanging between 3D/4D and/or 3D/4D experience and they could either die or remain stuck.

That’s what I’m thinking too. Reminds me of the incident mentioned in the early sessions about that flight that is supposedly still stuck in a time warp of sort in the bermuda triangle(?).

That’s what I’m thinking too. Reminds me of the incident mentioned in the early sessions about that flight that is supposedly still stuck in a time warp of sort in the bermuda triangle(?).
It might be worth revisiting the 20th century researcher Ivan T Sanderson's claim that there are 12 'Vile Vortices' on earth, including one in the South Atlantic, which is known as the 'South Atlantic Anomaly' - see:https://www.strangerdimensions.com/2014/07/15/12-vile-vortices-ivan-sanderson/
  • South Atlantic Anomaly: A peculiar area where Earth’s inner Van Allen radiation belt reaches an altitude of only 120 miles above the planet’s surface, its closest point.
1714011231523.png

These locations are [allegedly] equidistant from each other, equally divided between the Tropic of Capricorn and the Tropic of Cancer, and represent areas where strange disappearances, phenomena, or electromagnetic “aberrations” are said to occur.

Two of the Vile Vortices lie at the North and South Poles, and collectively they form an icosahedron around Earth.

Sanderson himself believed that the anomalous activity surrounding these areas may be due to electromagnetic disturbances caused by hot and cold air.

The term “Vile Vortices” itself was first used by Ivan Sanderson, Scottish biologist and founder of the Society for the Investigation of the Unexplained, in an article titled “The Twelve Devil’s Graveyards Around the World.” In it, he explored areas where airplanes and ships had vanished, highlighting the points where disappearances seemed most common.

Interestingly, Sanderson was a friend of fellow researcher Morris K Jessup who wrote the 1955 book The Case for the UFO. He was never convinced that Jessup had committed suicide as the authorities claimed.​

@MJF Very curious info, thank you!

The wave anomaly happened on the other side of the continent from where it’s marked on the graph you provided. I wonder what this means moving forward.

VS-12VentuskyonXAsignificantnumberofpeoplestilldonotbelievethatthegiantwavesoffAfricawerejustanerro-1.jpg

Once again thank you for your work.

I wish Kate recovered she seems like a really good person. Its so sad..

And well, I am now in Madeira for work until tomorrow.. won’t be wondering from the capital center Funchal. It is full of foreign tourists from all over the world. It is so weird that these things can happen so close to us, it really shocks me into another reality in my perception..

@MJF Very curious info, thank you!

The wave anomaly happened on the other side of the continent from where it’s marked on the graph you provided. I wonder what this means moving forward.

VS-12VentuskyonXAsignificantnumberofpeoplestilldonotbelievethatthegiantwavesoffAfricawerejustanerro-1.jpg
I take your point but Laura and Andromeda were talking about a particular area in the South Atlantic where there is an anomaly in the Earth's electromagnetic field, which the C's confirmed did exist:​

Hence, they were not necessarily referring to the region where the wave anomaly occurred, which as you point out was close to southern Africa. The region Sanderson identified is the one where observed anomalous electromagnetic effects have certainly been encountered over many years. Could there still be a connection between the two things? Maybe.

I seem to recall that there was some discussion on the Forum the other year about earthquakes occurring along certain lines (I think it was Puma who commented in detail on this), where an earthquake can be triggered by geological forces that are active in a zone located at a great distance from the epicentre of the quake. Perhaps someone can track the discussion down. There may even be some electromagnetic component to all of this that we do not understand yet.​

Back
Top Bottom