Session 13 April 2024

Oh my God the depravity of those Elites...

I imagine the story tellers of the future:
It was 15 BEM (Before Elon Musk).
In the mythical country of Westernia, the leaders were absolute monsters that were actively destroying the country they were ruling. Amongst the atrocities, they were feeding on the blood of tortured children when they were not sexually abusing them. They were also stealing from the people and actively working toward enslaving them when not plainly trying to genocide them, because the leaders constantly feared to be discovered and punished. Yet, they were still vainglorious and could not help but display their degeneracy to the World knowing that very little would be done against them. For instance, some had married men pretending to be women and asked everyone to treat them as such.
This was tolerated because they were projecting a fake world for all the normal people to see. This magic spell was called propaganda and when it was not working on the few resistant that could see the reality, the secret police would ruin them and prevent them to barter or trade. Everyone was miserable and... Boom Comets?

Anyhow, thanks chateau crew for this nice pick me up session. It was brief but nice. I will stay tuned for another one, as long as the internet hold.
Keep up the good (net)work.
Perhaps it was just like this in Atlantis before that civilisation's destruction. Afterall, the C's once said that we are going through a repeat performance of the Atlantis scenario. The Atlantean elite may have been just as degenerate as today's western elite, perhaps even more so.

On that theme, I would add that Atlantean scientists were it seems carrying out depraved genetic experiments given the C's response to Laura's question about the so called 'Beasts of Atlantis':

Q: There are legends of half human creatures, minotaurs, centaurs, etc. Were any of these creatures real?

A: Experiments known as
beasts in Atlantis.

We may not have gone as far as this yet, but then who knows - think of what terrible experiments may have been conducted at the secret human/alien underground laboratory in Dulce, New Mexico, which the C's acknowledged as existing and confirmed in the 9th March session as being the place where Phil Schneider was injured in a battle between the Greys and US military personnel.

Apologies if it has already been mentioned on the 9th March thread or on the SOTT website but my brother made me aware of a recent example of genetic engineering, which should give us cause for concern - Why Did Scientists Create Severely Deformed Mouse Embryo with Six Legs?

1714527867211.png

At least this experiment has been made public but how many others have been going on behind closed laboratory doors of which we know nothing. Is this a first step on the way to a new set of Beasts of Atlantis?

Again, my apologies if it is old news but I have been out of touch for a while.​

Obviously would effect the atmosphere/air quality. I've also read it could cause water vapour but currently I don't know how? Would this result more excessive rain/extreme weather conditions.
Those climate change idiots will still blame the cows!
Or it's a natural event, part of other changes (pole shift, speed of earth rotation, solar flares, comets, cosmic electromagnetism, etc...).
And/or a preparation towards a 4th density earth?

I was watching a few podcasts with Jay Campbell, and I love how he openly talks about the reptilians, STS vs. STO and mentions Laura in this video (that aired 4 months ago):
On a margin, his interlecutor wrote a book recently about all that lizard operation that is going on that I've read recently. I would recommend taking a look at the sample for the Kindle, as the first chapter uncovers an extraterrestrial aspect of the African continent.

In another interview with Fredrick Dodson, Jay shares his encounter with a "walk-in":

(Chu) Don't go to Madeira!
French Alps also!

The remote viewer community tried to help, and it looks like a case of "high strangeness":
Poor kid :-(

A mí me recordó eso de señalar una estrella y mirar el dedo :umm:

Si dejaran por un momento de mirar los genitales a esa gente , verían que el mes que viene se va a firmar un pacto , el de la OMS.

Eso sí sería una buena pregunta :-)
Welcome to our forum, Jandrim!

We are an English-speaking forum, so could you please use a translator like Yandex for instance if you need help with the English language? Also, I noticed that you registered in 2021, so perhaps you have already received a request to introduce yourself to us, but if you haven't please go to the newbies section and tell us a bit about yourself. How did you find us, are you reading Spanish SOTT, Laura's books and so on. You can look at other newbies' posts for inspiration. Thank you.

(Andromeda) Probably more than just here. But it was seen widely. And that was on the night we had [friends] over for dinner - on Thursday.

(L) So was that explosion an overhead cometary explosion?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Was there anything hyperdimensional about it?

Q: (L) You know, sometimes I wonder if the Earth is not surrounded by all kinds of
comets and things at all times, but they're just in another dimension or something, or another vibrational frequency and they can be let through if needed. Is that a possibility?

It has been many, many years since I read (can't even remember if I finished it...) Charles Fort's 'The Book of the Damned', but many strange things found by people that Fort compiled seems to me likely relates to the above quote and coming from another dimension. Figure I might give it another read here soon.

Thank you for the session. Didn't expect Royal family to take vaccines. Thought it were for masses, but not "privileged" elite.
I guess the Royals aren't priveleged elites and that the rabbit hole goes a lot deeper

Exactly!
Some years ago, not many, I realized that.
If memory serves me correctly, I think it was when I was trying to understand in depth, that when Pilate, if I am not mistaken, asked Jesus if he was King. And Jesus answered that he was, but that his kingdom was not of this world.

I remember that I wanted to know what that statement really meant.
So, I looked up the word King in the dictionary. It gave me "Sovereign" as a synonym, meaning "one who moves with Liberty in his kingdom".
That was very revealing to me, in that quest.

But what surprised me the most was to find out that the word "King" alludes specifically to the exercise of Freedom, when in fact what I observed and still see is that in this world Kings and relatives are people with very little Freedom and many conditions, compared to the rest of society.

I do not mean that they have less Free Will, but that they have a life too full of protocols, rules imposed on them, which makes them have more restrictions when moving and interacting in the world.

Although novels, series, movies, be fiction, are very useful to have some notion.
For me at least, they do not make me want to be born in a royal family.

Contrary to what the dictionary says in this case, being from a royal family implies less Freedom, in the sense described above.
The sad situation of the princess and her family tells us just that.

Perhaps it was just like this in Atlantis before that civilisation's destruction. Afterall, the C's once said that we are going through a repeat performance of the Atlantis scenario. The Atlantean elite may have been just as degenerate as today's western elite, perhaps even more so.

On that theme, I would add that Atlantean scientists were it seems carrying out depraved genetic experiments given the C's response to Laura's question about the so called 'Beasts of Atlantis':

Q: There are legends of half human creatures, minotaurs, centaurs, etc. Were any of these creatures real?

A: Experiments known as
beasts in Atlantis.

We may not have gone as far as this yet, but then who knows - think of what terrible experiments may have been conducted at the secret human/alien underground laboratory in Dulce, New Mexico, which the C's acknowledged as existing and confirmed in the 9th March session as being the place where Phil Schneider was injured in a battle between the Greys and US military personnel.

Apologies if it has already been mentioned on the 9th March thread or on the SOTT website but my brother made me aware of a recent example of genetic engineering, which should give us cause for concern - Why Did Scientists Create Severely Deformed Mouse Embryo with Six Legs?

View attachment 95123

At least this experiment has been made public but how many others have been going on behind closed laboratory doors of which we know nothing. Is this a first step on the way to a new set of Beasts of Atlantis?

Again, my apologies if it is old news but I have been out of touch for a while.​
These mutations may be the result of imperfect knowledge of which genes to tweak or they do know and want to see the results. If there is an apocalypse maybe any survivors will see these bizarre creatures running amidst the ruins ala Fallout. I wonder if some cryptids might be such experiments accidentally or deliberately released into the wild?

Until recently we had portable gasoline generator and thought how great machine it was. The generator had already couple hundred hours of runtime and ran great. Until one day it suddenly imploded on itself. At that time I realized that relying on such medieval machines is lying to oneself as it gives one a false sense of security. The damage was irreversible. Thusly I studied how such devices work as I was convinced that there has to be some better way to do it. In conventional generator there are two sets of coils. One is the field coil placed usually on the rotor and there is also generating coil placed usually on the stator. As the field coil is energised it gives rise to powerful magnetic field and as the rotor spins inside the stator the magnetic field induces potential difference in generating coils. But because you have to mechanically spin the rotor, the efficiency is very low. As a matter of fact in cheap alternators it is around 50 percent figures. If such machine would be converted into electromagnetic machine, the efficiency would be still below 100 per cent.

Imagine simple turbo generator used in power plants. It has simple 2 pole arrangement and spins at 3000 rpm. At that time, it gives perfectly sinusoidal signal at the output with 50 hz frequency. Now imagine that the rotor is removed and replaced with electromanetic generation unit that fits perfectly inside the stator. The unit creates the same magnetic fields, but does not move. Instead, by clever commutation only the magnetic field is moving. For the generating coils there is no difference as the intensity of the field and its velocity is the same, thus the output is the same, but notice that now there are no moving parts. Thusly an electromagnetic machine will always be more efficient compared to conventional one as there are no mechanical losses, thus no windage losses, no friction losses, no other mechanical losses necessary to overcome the magnetic drag and so on. There are still iron losses and copper losses. But in properly designated machine such losses can be very small compared to the produce. In commercial machines used in power industry, it is measured that only 1 per cent of the produce is required to energize the field in self excitation-able machines.

If such machine would be converted, the efficiency would be improved drastically. Such machines are scalable and their product scales with cube of their characteristic dimension. Thus the size can be deceptive. The key is to make the losses small while the field that is create-able is well above 1T. At that time the machine operates with improved eficiency.
This is very simple device compared to many other electromagnetic machines. But the advantage is that it does not require highly charged electromagnetic fields, and is therefore safe to operate by anyone with basic knowledge. Once such device is energised it does not require any maintenance and can run indefinitely.

There is nothing new about this, it was partially elaborated by Tesla in his patent of system of electrical distribution and later by figuera and martinez.

Back
Top Bottom