Session 13 April 2024

The interesting part of all that for me is that they were not offered any placebo, like what would have been the case with other PTB characters. Like the Hariri psycho-guy, I would bet my last shirt that he either didn't have the vaxx, or would have had a dud, because he still has his usefulness, at the moment ... So clearly on the scale of 'usefulness' they don't seem to sit at the very top, despite 'blood lines', riches etc
You know, i didn't think of it when reading the session, but after reading this commend i realized... maybe there's no need to take a placebo by the "elites". Maybe it's not about being expendable. Maybe taking the "real deal" was the point all along (at least among those that are actually at the top).
Maybe it's a test.

I joked about this jab that even if it destroyed the soul, we wouldn't be able to tell if it was used on someone without a soul. I didn't quite had the words for it, but even then i had an impression of it being pulled out to lower our frequency to a more "desirable" level.
In one of the recent sessions, the C's commented that many people in Israel didn't get any side effects, because they were compatible (or something along those lines) with the jab.

COMPATIBLE
AND ALMOST HALF OF ISRAEL IS PSYCHOPATHS

Sucking away the soul was the goal!

But back to the point...
Imagine a situation when you are in a group of god wannabes that wants to control the world, but there are many unpleasant things you have to do, and those without a stomach to pull it off may not apply to this club.
But how can you tell which ones of you is which? Which one has the right mindset, and which one might get doubts and try to spill the beans? You're absolutely certain you're among the "chosen ones", but you don't trust others. So you propose a purity test, and others approve of the idea, because they have the same distrust that you have.

And then you take the purity test, and it turns out, you were the impure one!
Out you go! (now with a 3rd hand and a full body paralysis)

So, it might be that the Royal Family knew very well what they were doing, at least the ones making the decision to take it and force it on others. They might have thought they have the right blood, the proper mindset, the correct frequency. But the vaccine found some traces of a Soul flowing in their vines, and it had "unfortunate" side effects. They weren't as pure as they thought.

Not enough lizard blood in their vines, so the real lizards can now safely discard them away.

Well, it's just a thought...

Q: (L) Well, speaking of things intensifying rapidly, what was up with that big boom or explosion sound that happened when I was in the middle of that interview with Jay Campbell and Hunter Williams where we were talking about whether or not there would be a nuclear war, or what would happen to the US? Would there be cometary explosions, or what? And I had just opined something along the line of that I think that the US was going to be destroyed, and that I didn't know for sure whether it would be nuclear war, whether it would be comets, and then right then: BOOM! I mean, you'll have to watch it and get to that point to exactly what it was saying. I can't remember exactly, but it was something like that. So what was this boom?

A: Confirmation.

Q: (Andromeda) There was a big fireball that exploded over our region.

(Joe) Probably more than just here, but...

(Andromeda) Probably more than just here. But it was seen widely. And that was on the night we had [friends] over for dinner - on Thursday.

(L) So was that explosion an overhead cometary explosion?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Was there anything hyperdimensional about it?

Q: (L) You know, sometimes I wonder if the Earth is not surrounded by all kinds of
comets and things at all times, but they're just in another dimension or something, or another vibrational frequency and they can be let through if needed. Is that a possibility?

November 26, 1994
Q: (L) You have told us through this source, that there is a cluster of comets connected in some interactive way with our solar system, and that this cluster of comets comes into the plane of the ecliptic every 3600 years. Is this correct?

A: Yes. But, this time it is riding realm border wave to 4th level, where all realities are different.

Q: (L) Okay, so the cluster of comets is riding the realm border wave. Does this mean that when it comes into the solar system, that its effect on the solar system, or the planets within the solar system, (Jan or us), may or may not be mitigated by the fact of this transition? Is this a mitigating factor?

A: Will be mitigated.

Considering that the comet cluster is riding the realm border of the wave, a space between reality, may be another case where meteors and comets on a trajectory for impact, won't be seen until the last moment. As for the mitigated factor, what could influence it I wonder. Could it be related to our collective consciousness.

November 26, 1994
Q: (L) You have told us through this source, that there is a cluster of comets connected in some interactive way with our solar system, and that this cluster of comets comes into the plane of the ecliptic every 3600 years. Is this correct?

A: Yes. But, this time it is riding realm border wave to 4th level, where all realities are different.

Q:
(L) Okay, so the cluster of comets is riding the realm border wave. Does this mean that when it comes into the solar system, that its effect on the solar system, or the planets within the solar system, (Jan or us), may or may not be mitigated by the fact of this transition? Is this a mitigating factor?

A: Will be mitigated.

Considering that the comet cluster is riding the realm border of the wave, a space between reality, may be another case where meteors and comets on a trajectory for impact, won't be seen until the last moment. As for the mitigated factor, what could influence it I wonder. Could it be related to our collective consciousness.
Cs also said all directions and changes rules.
A: Cluster can approach from all directions.

Q: (L) So, can I infer from what has been said, that we are going to move into this comet cluster, as into a realm?

A: Border changes rules.

Q: (L) But if we run into the comet cluster before we cross the border, then, I mean, I would understand if we were going into the realm border first...

A: Part in part out.

Back
Top Bottom