Session 09 June 2009

I wonder if, in a way, we're not actually receiving a lesson like : "are we really to play Simmon says ?" :whistle:

I have a deep respect for Laura and her work, but with what happenned lately, I had the impression to see several bodies, with only one brain! (hers). :huh:

I think we should seriously think about that : can it be right ? When we let someone do the thinking for us, can we get any understanding from that ? Well, she cannot be the only one who works ! :grad:

I was wondering if a music/singing teacher can teach correct breathing methods
since there is no new-agey agenda to singing?
I have been doing belly breathing exercises while I'm in my sauna bag,and other
ones I can do lying down,concentrating on isolating muscle groups as you do in Middle eastern dance.
If you would like to see what control and isolation can be achieved(I'm no-where near as good...yet) have a look at Rachel Brice
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqJsaqykhLo

PepperFritz said:
jacksun said:
Partners anyone?

Hello Jacksun, welcome to the forum.

Please note that we appreciate new members posting a brief intro about themselves in the Newbies section. No need to share personal information, just give us a general sense of what led you to this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, which of Laura's books you've read to date, etc.

:)

Mate, I will do just that, thank you for the opportunity. I have rather jumped ahead, but I will try to be relevant and minimise the introduction of "noise".

I was going to quote from the "clues" at the start of this post, but it would be messy. Here is my current take on them. I hope it will add "signal".

Connecting the 7th chakra is connecting oneself to a state of unified consciousness of a transcendent nature. It comes about only by an act of willful alignment to Being as opposed to non-being. It is a state of consciousness where we know what to do. It is a state of consciousness where our true self is observed, where our original nature is understood. As our origin, it is our ORION. It is that transcendent identity that unifies us as one soul, with one will. It is us before the fall. It is the fragmented diamond re-made whole.

The C’s are saying, “choose your step and rise accordingly”. In 1995 they advised us to “just let it happen when it is ready”. Now they are pointedly saying that perhaps for many of us, now is that time.

These clues together lead me to think that there is a timely advantage to achieving a unified consciousness now. The clues tell me that this unified consciousness will come about through the individual’s connection to it’s crown charka. The clues tell me that this can be helped through prayer but that an act of conscious agreement is required before that rise can occur. This rise through the charkas is natural and happens when one is ready, but it can be accelerated through various methods, one of which is Sudarshan Kriya.

Kriya Yoga, in all its forms, is but a method to learn to utilize prana, the highest expression of which is thought. It is an act of pranayama, a breathing exercise that accompanies the mindful use of thought.

As we raise this prana up our chakras, we consciously assimilate the energies and thought centers each charka represents. We proceed though this process of frequency tuning to the utilization of the transceiving apparatus that the crown charka is. This then, allows us to connect to the “network” and we effectively become one with all other transceiving units that have attained that frequency. We have metamorphosed. We are one. To me, this is the “return of Christ”. This is our emancipation from the youthful folly of Lucifer. In its light our personalities dissolve, if we will but allow it.

Here are some more excerpts from chapter III of Raja Yoga by Swami Vivekananda.

“The Yogis say that behind this particular manifestation there is a generalisation. Behind all particular ideas stands a generalised, an abstract principle; grasp it, and you have grasped everything…So all forces have been generalised into this Prana, and he who has grasped the Prana has grasped all the forces of the universe, mental or physical. He who has controlled the Prana has controlled his own mind, and all the minds that exist. He who has controlled the Prana has controlled his body, and all the bodies that exist, because the Prana is the generalised manifestation of force…each man must begin where he stands, must learn how to control the things that are nearest to him. This body is the nearest thing to us, nearer than anything in the universe, and this mind is the nearest of all. The Prana which is working this mind and body is the nearest to us of all the Prana in the universe. This little wave of the Prana which represents our own energies, mental and physical, is the nearest wave to us of all that infinite ocean of Prana… This Prana is the vital force in every being, and the finest and highest action of Prana is thought.

Gwelan (too) said:
I wonder if, in a way, we're not actually receiving a lesson like : "are we really to play Simmon says ?" :whistle:

I have a deep respect for Laura and her work, but with what happenned lately, I had the impression to see several bodies, with only one brain! (hers). :huh:

I think we should seriously think about that : can it be right ? When we let someone do the thinking for us, can we get any understanding from that ? Well, she cannot be the only one who works ! :grad:

Your appreciation indicates an absolute lack of knowledge on what is going on here.
If you really knew what the word respect means, you will not be doing these reviews, without having thoroughly studied the forum.

Ignorance is bold.

Vulcan59 said:
Thanks SeekinTruth, I'll check out the Tibetan milk mushroom / kefir. A quick search seem to indicate that there are no suppliers here in NZ but there is one in Melbourne. I'll try ordering some from her.

You're welcome. Hope it works out for you. I still haven't had time to check further into it myself (been getting kinda hectic again), but the anecdotal evidence I've been hearing sounds promising. Best of health to you, in any case!

Again thanks a million to Laura and the Great research network for this latest info!!! And thanks to aragorn and psyche for the latest additional info on the details of breathing.

I was a bit surprised that there is an Art of Living center here in my city. But after having studied this thread as well as other illuminating info on the forum and SOTT pages for the entire weekend and start of this week, I think it's best to wait and see about learning Sudarshan Kriya at these centers; I had mixed feelings about it to begin with: curious, excited, but also a bit wary - it did sound like something (as always) to be circumspect about & sounded a bit too good to be true that such a potentially explosively beneficial oppurtunity would open up with no drawbacks and counter measures taken by the PTB.

So we'll (at least I will) be waiting for more info from QFG and the C's.

I've read this thread a few times through (as well as the last couple of session transcripts and recent SOTT focus articles etc.) and man are more and more pieces of the puzzle falling into place, more dots being connected, the big picture becoming less and less fuzzy. With all the other reading and re-reading I've been doing, and all this newest data, so many things in my mind are getting better connected!

It seems that once enough is learned about this whole subject of BREATH and put into practice we will really be able to accelerate the process of the Work to connect to our higher centers: I'm not positive but it seems that all this new info is pointing towards an acceleration of cleaning, waking, revitalizing, balancing and bringing to optimal functioning of the Emotional Center - probably the most important achievment on the Way before crossing "the second threshold." It's really exciting and inspiring that there is such a way to accelerate the whole process!! Now we must go back to the hard work of learning so we can get to the fun part of applying what we've learned - and maybe doing it all in a way that is less anticipatory and more full of enjoyment than ever before.

Seek10 said:
laura, I booked the class for June 22nd before you said 'WAIT' for couple of reasons, main one is well suited time and another they have $ 100 less , if we reserve before june 30th .

I appreciate if you can post quick sentence of 'Go ahead or not' on sunday, so that I can withdraw, if that is tooooo bad. My guess is C's will say in their usual terms of " if .. then ... else .. ". At this point, I feel like going ahead due to the blockage issues I am facing.

If you have the time and money, go ahead and report back. Just be on alert and observant.

Bobo08 said:
Sid said:
Very informative session. I have actually decided to go ahead and enrol for the art of living course.

Hi Sid,

It's a good idea to read the entire thread rather than just the first page before deciding to anything.
I did read it. Art of living is something my partner has been bugging me too for last 3 years so this is something I have to do either ways. I understand the process is little bit corrupted but I am not doing it until September as only after that my partner will be free to accompany me. Till than I am collecting information and looking forward to next session for more clarification.

Laura said:
If you have the time and money, go ahead and report back. Just be on alert and observant.

Am I right in assuming this was in response to my post (reply #214) right above yours? (I'm not totally sure because some of the last posts on some pages are not loading in - the end of the page being cut off as sometimes happens - tried dumping cache & reloading etc. but didn't work, so I'm following the discussion with some interuptions to the continuity). If so, i.e if you wrote that in reply to my post, I will look into the local AoL center. I was going to just check out who's involved, what they're doing, are the Sudarshan Kriya courses being taught, etc. anyway because I'm just too curious, but I was going to "put it on the back burner" and prioritize other things I need to do. But if you in fact think it would be valuable to get to know to some extent what's going on in my neck of the woods and report back, I'll do it and try to push it up to higher priority. The thing is that I need to go back and get the contact info for the center and try to contact them, but when I checked several days ago there seemed to be something weird about the contact info: 2 people's names were listed, there were I think 3 phone numbers but the last one was cut off which made me notice that the first two numbers may have a digit missing as well; and at least on of the person's email seemed incomplete as well - it ended @yahoo.co, which if it's incomplete may be easy enough to add m at the end (or try to complete it some other way if I can think of it; .co.uk comes to mind as I guess they could have a uk yahoo email account for some reason) and the 2 emails had hyperlinks but it was one link with both emails (would have to manually type the email address because the link would be no good). So anyway, I'd need to see if I can get in touch either by email or phone when I go back and get the contact info; from what I remember there was no address, just city and country.

So if you were replying to me Laura, I'll get more on it, try to contact them, and first get preliminary info and then perhaps persue it by taking the course if it's offered. And whatever I do learn about the AoL center I will report back.

sitta said:
[quote author=Laura] [quote author=Lucas]
There is no AOL in Poland ( but as Laura Says we must wait to check them. ).
I will wait for instruction video how to learn "Pranayama" breathing , and at this point i will try to do it as on youtube and C'S says.

Is there someone who want to practice it IN Poland ?

maybe we can meet together ( not only in Poland but make other groups in other country ? ) and learn this "Pranayama" breathing and practice ? .

Why Psychopaths have All $ and Control governments etc. ... They us their 101% of time to make STS Dream thure.
Then we can Go Out of ON-LINE and come together and practice This !.

I agree that getting together to practice looks like a good idea but, again, let us get some more guidance and take things step by step. I've got a few things on my plate right now, but we ought to be having another session on Friday or Saturday and we'll try to get it to ya'll by the first of next week. I'll also try to get enough rest so that my energy will hold out for a longer session so we can get more done.

After all these years, I admit that I'm a little excited by the turn the Cs have taken. I'm also amazed to see how they DID plant all the seeds and clues for YEARS. I'm also amazed that they sure got SSRS pegged and Thorbiorn found the article showing how he is just another facet of the control system even if the breathing technique could have been used so much more effectively and for the good of humanity.

All in all, so far it really has been a "smashing" year! [/quote]

Yes, I would like to practice "Pranayama" breathing with a group. The probability of making mistakes that way is far less than when you doing it alone. Moreover from above posts and given sources it's pretty clear that wrong breathing is dangerous. I agree that we should wait for more guidance.
As it is now, I won't be able to take part in group sessions till end of september (if any group emerge that is), which give me some time to learn more about it, and also time to find suitable Reiki master here in Poland.
[/quote]

I’ve already written to the teacher who teaches Shudarshan Kriya in Warsaw but I’m not sure if I really should attend her lessons. It is a five days course. Should it really be so long? Does someone know how fast can people learn that?

The article on this teacher is here (in Polish):

http://www.magazyneden.pl/tekst_archiwum.php?id=81

I don’t get what does this “eye gazing” mean. Is it a part of the Art of Living? What is dangerous in gazing into other people’s eyes? I’m not good enough at English to understand the whole text.

I have completed Reiki I in Warsaw. I think I had a good teacher. Check if you want.

This is a link to their website (also Polish): http://reiki.ewolucja.net/?page_id=12

Gwelan (too) said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the laugh! It was a welcome surprise!

When you're ready to step out of those clown shoes, welcome aboard....

Gwelan (too) said:

Hi Gwelan,

I have a hard time following your point. Can you clarify what you mean by "I had the impression to see several bodies, with only one brain!" and "When we let someone do the thinking for us, can we get any understanding from that ?" ? What exactly are you talking about? Thanks.

SeekinTruth said:
Laura said:

Am I right in assuming this was in response to my post (reply #214) right above yours?

No, I was responding to Seek10. Sorry I was in a hurry and the net was slow so I didn't quote. I've corrected that now.

MilkoJanovich said:
I’ve already written to the teacher who teaches Shudarshan Kriya in Warsaw but I’m not sure if I really should attend her lessons. It is a five days course. Should it really be so long? Does someone know how fast can people learn that?

Well, my impression was that there was a lot of time spent on preparatory exercises and just practicing the breathing. The end result was, of course, that you spend a lot of time in an altered state under the tutelage of an AoL instructor!!! That's not a good thing, IMO, based on what we have learned so far. We had a greatly shortened course and got directly to the meat of the matter since several of us here have practiced yoga and breathing exercises before. We also took breaks to talk about what was going on, how we felt about it and reacted to it (Craig was here to learn from us, too, remember) and where and how we did or didn't like something. So our experience is a lot different than probably anybody who signs up for the course on the "outside." We also did not sign any kind of non-disclosure agreements. So that will also be different and ya'll might want to think about that. If you sign it, you are legally bound by it and you may no longer be able to discuss it here on the forum without legal ramifications!!!!

We also did not sign any kind of non-disclosure agreements. So that will also be different and ya'll might want to think about that. If you sign it, you are legally bound by it and you may no longer be able to discuss it here on the forum without legal ramifications!!!!

That's the big thing that turned me off to taking the class, having to sign a paper. It reminds me of the nondisclosure contracts people have to sign to go on TV psychic shows like "John Edwards" etc. I don't like the idea of someone turning my mind into the equivalent of a screen door on a submarine either. :D

Hi

Best way will be wait to next C'S session and ask about video / music / practice and other stuff That help to make" C's Breathing technik with + ........... " FAQ ;] .At this point better is Read watch and gartering knowledge about this technik .

By Laura : The end result was, of course, that you spend a lot of
time in an altered state under the tutelage of an AoL instructor!!! That's not a good thing,
Then better don't sing up to the AOL

MilkoJanovich : I’ve already written to the teacher who teaches Shudarshan Kriya in Warsaw but I’m not sure if I really should attend her lessons.
It is a five days course. Should it really be so long? Does someone know how fast can people learn that?

IF you are from Poland Warsaw I'm from Olsztyn it is only 250 km then we can make and Practie it together ( we can make Bigger group ) as sitta Wrote ... :

sitta :Yes, I would like to practice "Pranayama" breathing with a group. The probability of making
mistakes that way is far less than when you doing it alone. Moreover from above posts and
given sources it's pretty clear that wrong breathing is dangerous. I agree that we should wait for more guidance.
As it is now, I won't be able to take part in group sessions till end of september
(if any group emerge that is), which give me some time to learn more about it,
and also time to find suitable Reiki master here in Poland.

Hm sitta I fell that we have time to the end of October 2010 . But dont know how long we must practice it to make good progress ? then better start it faster.For me time is not so much problem , then I'm open to metting with group - with C'S + Sott + Laura FAQ about this technik .

Laura : So our experience is a lot different than probably anybody who signs up for the course on the "outside."

Then Sing up to AOL will only help breathing but that is not what we want ...

Laura : We also did not sign any kind of non-disclosure agreements. So that will also be different and ya'll
might want to think about that. If you sign it, you are legally bound by it and you may no longer
be able to discuss it here on the forum without legal ramifications!!!!

And this is important If they are "secret group" etc. They Can Sue Sott and this forum for talking about it , as C'S says they are Separated to stop us and others with us Work.

Back
Top Bottom