Photos

Helle said:
I have 7 babies, 4 of them have fur.. Here are pictures of 3 of them :P

wow 7! :wow:

Those pics are adorable! This reminds me of the time I caught Luna in a box, and took a pic... kitties find the cutest/oddest places to chill :cool2:

Annette1 said:
This is Paisano (PaiPai) and Tiramisu. They are actually my daughter and son-in-law's cats, but I fostered Tiramisu for a while, so she is my favored one. PaiPai is also the cat in my avitar. He's a very curious cat (male) and actually tilts his head from side to side when he is investigating something he's interested in. Tiramisu is female and one of the most gentle of cats. She does not like to play rough at all. She's a total gurly gurl. My daughter took the pictures.

Oh my gosh Pai is so incredibly cute.

I thought I'd share one of my favorite pictures of my little sister's cat. He's my favorite cat ever. He's always talking to us and doesn't ever like to be alone. Best of all he smiles. :D
pork.jpg

Brenda86 said:
Oh my gosh Pai is so incredibly cute.

I thought I'd share one of my favorite pictures of my little sister's cat. He's my favorite cat ever. He's always talking to us and doesn't ever like to be alone. Best of all he smiles. :D
pork.jpg

Okay, that is just too cute! :cool:

Thanks so much for sharing this, Brenda86. It brings a smile to my face, too.

Brenda, your sister's cat sounds quite loveable! I am always amused when animals "talk" at us. A smiling cat!! Is its name "Cheshire"? :P
The cat is quite adorable.

We do jokingly call him that sometimes! His name is Porkchop though. We named him that because when he was just a little bit bigger than the palm of my hand he ate 3 whole porkchops. lol. He really is great. I've been really sick the past couple of days because of an abscess tooth and he keeps checking on me like he wants to make sure I'm OK.

I am trying to study and two of my pals are giving me moral support.

Cat got little carried away though :D.

Attachments

• fotografija0846.jpg
    fotografija0846.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 5
  • fotografija086600.jpg
    fotografija086600.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
LOL All cats I have ever had lay on papers. I postulate that this is how they absorb knowledge - by sleeping on it.

Brenda86 said:
LOL All cats I have ever had lay on papers. I postulate that this is how they absorb knowledge - by sleeping on it.

Omg, yes!! Luna does the very same whenever I'm reading on the ground or have my papers scattered on the floor. she comes and lays right on top of them, most of the time RIGHT in front of what I would currently be reading. I tend to think she just wants attention but who knows :P

hey guys, here is my 2D friend, he resides with us currently, we call him Hero :P ;) ;D

CIMG1284.jpg

CIMG1293.jpg

Very sweet animals! :)

Deedlet said:
Brenda86 said:

Omg, yes!! Luna does the very same whenever I'm reading on the ground or have my papers scattered on the floor. she comes and lays right on top of them, most of the time RIGHT in front of what I would currently be reading. I tend to think she just wants attention but who knows :P

Sounds familiar! :

(This is Rexy, who used to stay with us.)

http://Very sweet animals! :)

[quote="Deedlet"]
[quote="Brenda86"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds familiar!

(This is Rexy, who used to stay with us.)

[img][img]
jph1ja.jpg

107p3li.jpg

1zvqu02.jpg

Attachments

• SP_A1480.jpg
    SP_A1480.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
  • SP_A1477.jpg
    SP_A1477.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1
Sorry people, but this boy is a bit more "high-tech", although I suspect it's just his butt warmer!! :lol: And in the process, he manages to activate key strokes that I didn't even know existed!! :lol:

lookbook4002.jpg

Vulcan59 said:
Sorry people, but this boy is a bit more "high-tech", although I suspect it's just his butt warmer!! :lol: And in the process, he manages to activate key strokes that I didn't even know existed!! :lol:

The cat is saying: "You stupid oaf! Concentrate on me! I haven't had a meal for several moments! It's cuddling time! Oops sorry You missed it! OAF!

Sorry if that was out of place... But I can't watch cat pictures without getting slightly deranged :-[

:lol: Thats awesome Vulcan!! Nothing quite like the way our furry little partners find to get out attention. :lol:

Little leah on page 2 looks like a cuteie , I had a "little" lap dog too. His name was deimos. His gone now but not forgotten.

Attachments

• Stella & Deimos2.jpg
    Stella & Deimos2.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom