Photos

drygol said:
Look at this lil guy on the right ! hahah , happy one :D I love dogs , seriously !
Boy, you can pick em! That one on the right is little Leah. We call her 'the little monster' :lol: When they got her from the shelter they thought she was gonna be like Luna and upon the Vet visit found out that she was just about fully grown! I was hysterical. She thinks shes a lap dog and tries to climb on your lap every chance she gets too. Shes very sweet too but what a bolt of energy she is. One of the happiest doggies I've ever met.

bjorn said:
hehe :P

retardedpig.jpg

Hey bjorn, who is this pig :huh:

Ana said:
bjorn said:
I don't know him personal, just found the pig awesome :rolleyes:

It is an unpleasant image :offtopic:

Well, that's kind of in the eye of the beholder, don't you think? I mean, there may be a pig out there who thinks that big guy/girl is to die for! ;)

bjorn said:
It is an unpleasant image

Just look at that pimp! How can you reject him?! :mad:

Anyway meet princess Sophia, my dog.

bjorn, at this point it does appear that you're just making fun - and that's not really externally considerate - not to mention that since the thread is for people to post photos of their 2D friends, you don't seem to be abiding by the spirit of thread.

Deedlet said:
Good idea for a thread :D
Here is Luna

Luna's nice. I always loved cats. Had a couple throughout my life.
She looks like she knows something. I guess that could be a 2.6 update or ever more :D ;) :P

Edit - Quotation links to separate Nook's response. - Moderator

Kitten shot of these two bros , Gurdjieff and Ouspensky

05-10-07_1002.jpg

The names made for pretty cute 'alarm clocks', which is funny as it turns out, 'cause even now at two years old these guys are positively AMPED in the mornings! Intense games of pounce 'n chase that send kitchen rugs flying across the linoleum floor. They're tabby/siamese mixes, lots of fun, and great friends :cool:

bjorn, at this point it does appear that you're just making fun - and that's not really externally considerate - not to mention that since the thread is for people to post photos of their 2D friends, you don't seem to be abiding by the spirit of thread.

Well yeah, I though it's all so subjective here, so what the heck. Was just teasing a bit. :)

bjorn said:

Well yeah, I though it's all so subjective here, so what the heck. Was just teasing a bit. :)

Yeah, You got a bit carried away there didn't you?
And by the way, it isn't nice to take photographs of people when they suffer a severe hangover... I usually don't have that green tint.

It's more like you had some tequila mixed with nuclear waste instead of alcohol.

Anyway…. UHum:..... back on topic :halo:

my cat:)

1 years old;)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom