Obtaining some hard to get meds

I received my Ivermectin capsules this morning....at least I hope they are Ivermectin. They are white and red capsules but no name on the capsules or doseage and absolutely no info in the box about what is inside. I expect this is purposeful to prevent problems at customs if the package is opened. It took about two weeks and I am in the UK. They are through Alibaba. I hope I am not taking my life in my hands here but will start a week's course tomorrow. I am hopeful they are 12mgs as that it what I ordered. However, if you never hear from me again......it has been nice knowing all of you.....:cry::cry::cry:

I received my Ivermectin capsules this morning....at least I hope they are Ivermectin. They are white and red capsules but no name on the capsules or doseage and absolutely no info in the box about what is inside. I expect this is purposeful to prevent problems at customs if the package is opened. It took about two weeks and I am in the UK. They are through Alibaba. I hope I am not taking my life in my hands here but will start a week's course tomorrow. I am hopeful they are 12mgs as that it what I ordered. However, if you never hear from me again......it has been nice knowing all of you.....:cry::cry::cry:
I've gotten ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine from Serena and have not had a problem with them and they do work.

If I remember correctly, Gaby had the meds analyzed when all of this started (getting meds from China) and they were 100% what they were supposed to be.

I've gotten ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine from Serena and have not had a problem with them and they do work.

If I remember correctly, Gaby had the meds analyzed when all of this started (getting meds from China) and they were 100% what they were supposed to be.
Thanks Nienna. That is reassuring. Regarding the ability of us to get these meds through our various customs portals makes it seem to me that the Universe knows we need these medications and is assisting us to get them. If we are meant to get accerss to them we will.

J’ai bien reçu ma commande du 23/01/24 ce matin le 8/02/24 sans aucune difficulté, tout y est, je suis bien contente...
Je suis en France et le fournisseur d'Inde. INSTEAD MEDEX <insteadmedex@gmail.com

I received my order of 23/01/24 this morning on 8/02/24 without any difficulty, everything is there, I am very happy...
I am in France and the supplier from India. INSTEAD MEDEX <insteadmedex@gmail.com

I checked out the website as I wanted to get some Ivermectin. The search function gave me Levamisole and I am not sure if it is comparable to Ivermectin. It is obviously an antiparasitic but does anyone know of anywhere else I can obtain actual Ivermectin delivered to the UK?
They Have Hydroxychloroquine , just in case you want to get that instead. I can't find Ivermectin anywhere either not even on alibaba.com

They Have Hydroxychloroquine , just in case you want to get that instead. I can't find Ivermectin anywhere either not even on alibaba.com
I have received my Ivermectin now from Alibaba. Did you email Serena at Alibaba? You won't find it by browsing the site as it is not visible to customers. You have to go through Serena to get the product. Reading the comments since I ordered mine it does seem that there are cheaper options than Alibaba if you want to try some of the suggestions.

I ordered my Iver tablets from INSTEAD MEDEX on the 06/02 they arrived in the u.k today so very fast well packed and marked as a sample.
I ordered 700 Iver tablets and had 70 free so 770.

700 pills + free 70 pills of ivermectin 12 mg at $ USD
Shipping cost at $30 USD

Paypal Agent fess:(15%)
$12.9
Total cost (including shipping):
$98.9 USD

A great price I think and dealt with Prathmesh who was really helpful.

I ordered my Iver tablets from INSTEAD MEDEX on the 06/02 they arrived in the u.k today so very fast well packed and marked as a sample.
Wow, that was great timing. I ordered mine back on January 25th and I'm still waiting. It cleared customs in New York on February 5th and there has been no update on the tracking number since February 9th. It only says that it's in transit to the next USPS Facility but gives no specifics. 🤬 Prathmesh wants me to wait a bit longer before I file a lost package claim.

Wow, that was great timing. I ordered mine back on January 25th and I'm still waiting. It cleared customs in New York on February 5th and there has been no update on the tracking number since February 9th. It only says that it's in transit to the next USPS Facility but gives no specifics. 🤬 Prathmesh wants me to wait a bit longer before I file a lost package claim.
Mrs Peel I'm so sorry to hear that,it was your post that prompted me to order and contact INSTEAD MEDEX I can only hope it's just a hold up on USPS side and it will unblock itself and get to you soon but I've had similar orders from China that have done that and then appear shortly afterwards.
I can only hope that it will be in your hands soon and much love for sharing your information and thank you to all helping others in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom