Obtaining some hard to get meds

I emailed Serena at serena@xatzbiotech.com, she answered the same day and was very helpful and patient with my questions. I also got her Whatsapp number, but maybe start with contacting her via email first.

She said: "Alibaba prohibits uploading pharmaceuticals, so you can not access them".

You can buy in powder or capsules, I picked Ivermectin 12mg and Hydroxychloroquine 300mg capsules. 200 of each and the price was USD30 and USD50, shipping USD50, good price!

She send me a payment link and I paid with credit card, order content said "OEM Antioxidants Trans Resveratrol Capsule 500mg Anti-aging NMN Resveratrol Capsules"

We discussed customs a lot and she said "I have found a shipping agent who can handle customs, you don't have to worry about customs, transit time is 10-15 days".
I bought 250 grammes of ivermectin from Serena and had to pay 180 dollars and 50 dollars for shipping. Indeed, prices have gone up. The parcel arrived ten days later, so that's pretty good. No hassle with customs and no duties and so on. I might buy some antibiotics another time.

I have received my order : 200 capsules of ivermectin 12 mg $60 ; 100 capsules of hydroxychloroquine 300 mg $80 ; shipping cost $40 = $180.
I notice that no one gets the same rate, this may be due to different taxes depending on the country !

For example, I noticed that every time I took ivermectin, my heart rate variability (a marker of health/smart vagus activity) goes up, and the effect lingers for several days. So once a week or any now and then, works. Some research showed that once a month did it for those working in a COVID unit. If I'm sick, I'll take it for 3 days in a row and then stop. Just some examples.
@Gaby
Considering what you wrote, I was wondering if I could take the ivermectin as needed without any major worries (because I am taking a beta blocker daily to balance the heart rhythm (tachycardia)), or should I take any precautions?

I did get some doxycycline from them too but not other anti-biotics, but I think I will get some of the other antibiotics and hope that if the time comes when it is needed, that there also will be someone around who knows what to use and how.
Can you find a copy of Home Doctor: Practical Medicine for Every Household? The doctors who are from Venezuela and wrote the book talk about antibiotics quite a bit and they also explain dosage and such. You could also consider buying the latest edition of The Survival Medicine Handbook. It's not cheap, but it has a section on medications, dosage and how to store them properly and so on.

There's no drug interaction with betablockers that I am aware of.
Thank you @Gaby ! I apologize if this is off topic. I was looking for information about it and nowhere did it say that there are contraindications, so your experience intrigued me. I used Ivermectin before the heart medication and I didn't experience any major disturbances. Best to start and watch for any reactions.

Voici ma commande passée : Here is my order:
IVERMECTINE 12 mg is available at only USD 0.90 per strip (1x10). 10 strips of 1*10 = $9.00
HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE 200 mg is available at only $1.55 USD per strip (1x15) 5 strips of 1*15 = $7.75
doxycycline 100 mg at $1 per strip (1x10) 5 strips of 1*10 = $5
azithromycin 250 mg at $1.80 per strip (1x10) 5 strips of 1*10 = $9
Shipped cost at $30
i.e. a total of $60.75 +15% for Paypal $9.11 = $69.86
Please share your PayPal email address. My agent provide you the invoice of Payment you pay with the help of these.
Don’t write any medicine name, filled black.

If anyone is interested, earlier I sent a price inquiry to IndiaMarkt - Kay Biotech Pvt. Ltd., and here is the answer (today's prices):

Ivermectin 12 mg 1 box of 100 Pills=$12
Doxycyclin 100 mg 1 Box of 200 Caps =$27
Hydroxychloroquine 200 Mg 1 Box of 150 Pills=$27
Hydroxychloroquine 400 Mg 1 Box of 100 Pills=$35

If anyone is interested, earlier I sent a price inquiry to IndiaMarkt - Kay Biotech Pvt. Ltd., and here is the answer (today's prices):
For anyone going the IndiaMart route, you may want to try this vendor (Instead Medex) they are having some sort of a sale. This was my price, shipping was $30 to USA. They also ship to other countries, you'd have to inquire for your own.

200 pills + free 20 pills of ivermectin 3 mg at $14 USD
200 pills + free 20 pills of ivermectin 6 mg at $16 USD

400 pills + free 40 pills of ivermectin 12 mg at $18 USD
200 pills of doxycycline at $16 USD

www.insteadmedex.com

That's quite a difference! Thanks for sharing the info.

Have to say, I found out about this IndiaMarkt supplier on the forum, and he was really attentive. I've compared the prices a bit with those from 2021. and I can say that they have even lowered them. But I will also send an inquiry to the link you shared.

For anyone going the IndiaMart route, you may want to try this vendor (Instead Medex) they are having some sort of a sale. This was my price, shipping was $30 to USA. They also ship to other countries, you'd have to inquire for your own.

200 pills + free 20 pills of ivermectin 3 mg at $14 USD

200 pills + free 20 pills of ivermectin 6 mg at $16 USD

400 pills + free 40 pills of ivermectin 12 mg at $18 USD
200 pills of doxycycline at $16 USD

www.insteadmedex.com
Thx Mrs. Peel I've sent them an enquiry about the tablets,thank you for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom