John Kaminski Goes Off the Deep End

JA says: "No, I am not endorsing other people in my response."

JA referred to RENSE as one of the "wonderful people".
She also kissed up to Jack Blood on at least ONE radio broadcast, and if memory serves me, did so on the Power Hour. JA apparently thinks psychopath degenerates and proven compulsive liars are "wonderful people".

Please observe just how "isolated" JA is in expressing herself:

RECENT INTERVIEWS
1. The Rick Adams Show on RBN
Mon., December 12, 2005:
Guest: Judy Andreas

2. Maya Nash Show WRCR Radio January 20,2005

3. Steve and Sophia's Morning Show WRCR a.m.
January 31, 2005

4. American Voice Radio Network
Thursday Feb 2,2005 9:00 p.m. EST
Don and Ingri published her article in February's Idaho Observer

5. Deadline Live with Jack Blood
2/9/06 4-5 p.m. EST - GCN

6. The Power Hour 3/3/06 10:30-11:00 a.m EST -GCN

7. Rick Adams Show Fri., April 7, 2006: RBN Playlists: M3U | RAM (Individual MP3s: Hr1 Hr2 )

8. Greg Szymanski Tues. May 9, 2006 RBN

9. Current Issues.tv Dr. Tillawi May 11,2006

10. The Jeff Rense Show (www.rense.com) May 15, 2006

11. The Greg Moore Show May 21, 2006 Kitz1400

12. The Larry Grant Show August 3, 2006
KKUP Santa Cruz, CA

13. Red Ice Radio with Henrik Palmgren Sunday 8/13/06

14 National Intel Report
Host: John Stadtmiller Monday August 21,2006
5-7 EDT
Guest: Judy Andreas

15 The Jeff Rense Show www.rense.com
September 11, 2006 (10-11 pm EST)

16 http://www.theamericanvoice.com/

The American Activist 9:30-10:00 September 28th
_________________________________________________________________________________

JA is also one of those who doesn't want anyone to expose the posers and wrongdoings in the alternative media and fake " truth movement". We should embrace both the good guys and the bad guys if we follow this "logic".

Judy Andreas said:
Back Stabbing And Name
Calling Weaken The
Alternative Media

By Judy Andreas
3-3-6

The alternative press has all but legally changed its name to the alternative mess. "Back stabbing" and "name calling" seem to be the latest pastimes of the disgruntled and the disenfranchised.

Say what you will about the mainstream media: they may be liars but they are not fools. Does Bill O'Reilly talk about Rush Limbaugh's pill popping ? Does Sean Hannity discuss Bill O'Reilly's creative use of the telephone? Of course not. They are not being phony, they are being wise.

The alternative media, on the other hand, needs nobody to weaken our credibility: we are doing it to ourselves. How much energy is spent "name calling" and "back biting?" How are we going to enlist the help of millions of our brothers and sisters when we appear so childish and mean spirited to those we are seeking to attract?

Recently, I read a wonderful paragraph by Rick Stanley, a card carrying member of the alternative news media. Stanley believes that there is no point in "attacking" certain individuals for their "mistakes" and "human failings". He states that such actions damage the entire "Patriot" movement. Rick believes that we should stop pointing out what he characterizes as the "sins" and "mistakes" of others. He rightly professes " we are all sinners. "

AMEN Brother Stanley. What a simple yet powerful message. We all have skeletons in the closet. Demeaning one another is not an effective strategy for taking down the cabal that is destroying our planet; the cabal that is about to enslave us.

The latest contestant in the dart throwing contest is a distinguished doctor. I have heard her talk about her triumph over cancer and have known people who have invested in her treatment plan. I have listened to her on Coast to Coast as well as the Gary Null show. However, it was Jeff Rense who gave her a monthly spot. And now, after years of promoting this doctor's videos and defending her against her staunch critics, Jeff finds himself the target of her accusations. One of her gripes is that Jeff mixes occult topics with her "preferred" New World Order expose.

Perhaps I suffer from poor vision, but I see no harm being done. I see no harm in providing readers with a vast array of possibilities. I see no harm in discussing UFO's. Quite the contrary. Since I have not researched the entire galaxy, I am open to the possibility that there may be intelligent life in the universe. It certainly does not appear to be residing on Planet Earth.

Although I have never spoken to Barry Chamish, I doubt whether he sees eye to eye with Ernst Zundel. And yet, they are both featured on Jeff Rense's site. There appears to be ample room for different points of view. There appears to be ample room for Christians, Atheists and New Agers too.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."

One of Jeff's most powerful attributes is that he allows his readers to arrive at their own conclusions, rather than to tyrannize them into a preferred point of view.

I like George Noory very much and am pleased that he has found a way to explore such crucial topics as 911. Two of his staunchest critics have routinely mocked George for his exploration of the metaphysical. They have complained that Alex Jones was George's favorite son. And yet, when given a chance to address a large Coast to Coast audience last week, the formerly critical duo had a cyber orgasm that could be heard Coast to Coast. How soon we forget. When opportunity knocked at the proverbial door, the critics blithely entered along with the "shadow people" and "time travelers."

Another voice of viciousness is the incredible shrinking show from France called "I Am The Witless". Day after day, the audience is subjected to "Tall Tales From the Crypto Jew" as this host frenetically hurls accusations most likely born of jealousy rather than research.

When is this going to cease? When are we going to stop feeding upon one another? When are we going to realize that "DIVIDED WE FALL" is a great deal more than a cliche.

We are up against a formidable and extremely diabolical enemy. How are we going to make our voices heard? One thing is certain. It will not be by fighting amongst ourselves.

If malice or envy were tangible and had a shape, it would be the shape of a boomerang. ~Charley Reese
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Another thing JA failed to point out: when she said she was raised "Jewish", omitted was the tiny detail about her mother being a ZIONIST.

But hey, as one person recently said to me - we should step away from the details, and look at the bigger picture.
Problem with that is, the DETAILS create the picture itself. The details are the facts that make the picture..
If you step away from the details and ignore them, how then can you see the bigger, wider panoramic view?
The panoramic view begins with the little details and is comprised of ALL the details - and the posers would like for us to never notice them, never speak of them, never address them publicly, never challenge them on anything. Details don't matter.

Embrace the good guys, embrace the bad guys to fight the common enemy, so we can all "unite" and beat the enemy, because divided we fall, blah blah blah. Basically, that's saying ignore evil and there is no difference between right and wrong in this fake truth movement and poser alternative media. People lie?
SO WHAT, the posers say. Unite, unite, unite ANYWAY.
"Let's all just get along and Kumbaya."

No, what they're really saying is UNITE WITH EVIL.

This is a perfect example of what I pointed out:

Here, JA refers to Rick Stanley, who I used to respect and admire UNTIL he told Thorn and me that we should embrace BOTH the good guys and the bad guys - we should embrace EVERYBODY - because they're ALL patriots, the liars, the con artists, the scammers, the hypocrites, the posers - everybody is a patriot and a "good guy", because in this fake movement, there ARE no bad guys except the people who EXPOSE the posers and fakos.
Me, I'm the bad guy. Yeah, wheatever...

She parrots Stanley's mantra and endorses it with an "AMEN, Brother Stanley". There is a huge difference between exposing liars and fakes who are steering people away from what is real and misrepresenting themselves to the public for nefarious purposes - and personally "demeaning" someone. A mistake is an inadvertant action, not done on purpose, without conscious intent to harm another. An accident.
Nothing that is happening in this fake movement is being done by accident or inadvertantly. I cannot call the actions of posers "mistakes". Their only mistake has been underestimating me and every other person of conscience.
But I guess that's just one of those little "details" we're not supposed to see...

By the way, where is JA's conscience?
_________________________________________________________________________________________

From JA's article, which is published on RENSE:

"Recently, I read a wonderful paragraph by Rick Stanley, a card carrying member of the alternative news media. Stanley believes that there is no point in "attacking" certain individuals for their "mistakes" and "human failings". He states that such actions damage the entire "Patriot" movement. Rick believes that we should stop pointing out what he characterizes as the "sins" and "mistakes" of others. He rightly professes " we are all sinners. "

AMEN Brother Stanley. What a simple yet powerful message. We all have skeletons in the closet. Demeaning one another is not an effective strategy for taking down the cabal that is destroying our planet; the cabal that is about to enslave us."
_________________________________________________________________________________

Let's only look at the "evil" OUT THERE (points to the horizon).
We must never ever ever look at or confront the evil within our own circles, nope, never.

What she's really saying to me is, AMEN to EVIL.

Conscience, anyone? Or should we all lock hands and lock step singing.. KUMBAYA?

Yes, my mother was a zionist. She has been dead for 32 years. Back in the day, many people thought that zionism meant merely "a homeland for Jews".
I doubt whether my mother would approve of Israel's treatment of the Palestinians and the rest of the Middle East. My sister lives in England and is quite anti- Israel as well.

Call me a product of the 60's. I do not believe in warring amongst us. The people who are in control are a diabolically clever and powerful group. I believe that we all have to put our differences aside.

When I demonstrate...there are those present who are pro Illegals entering the country. There are those who take the opportunity to plug their "free Mumia" belief and there are those who are busily promoting gay marriages. I may not see eye to eye with these people.......but I am not their to promote their causes. I am there to protest the wars in the Middle East.

I have stood with Palestinians while zionists across the street have screamed obscenities at me. That is THEIR problem not mine. They have been brainwashed.

I am appalled with Israel's conduct. I have spoken on Dr. Tillawi's show that I do not believe in a two state solution. Israel has as much right to be in the Middle East as I have to take over a home in Saddle River, NJ.

<<Resist Not Evil>>

Do you dislike Hesham Tillawi too, Lisa? I mentioned him as well.

You are right about one thing. I will not engage in fights among the alternative movement ....unless lies are written about me. On those occasions, I must defend myself.

And.......I am loyal to my friends.

We all perceive things differently and that can be a great education. I take what I resonate with and discard the rest. I am a work in progress, as we all are.

I listen to your show everyday, Lisa. I have learned a great deal from you and Victor. That does not mean that we have to agree on every point.

I admire Mother Teresa's comment about not being ANTI WAR but being PRO PEACE. How can we have peace in the world when we cannot even have it in our movement?

How can you have peace without truth?
How can you have justice without truth?
How can you have love without truth?
How can you have anything REAL without truth?

BTW, Jeff Rense put John Kaminski on the map. Back in those days, John wrote a hit piece on you, Lisa, and even brought to light Victor's book Christ Killers. If I recall, John used that old conversation stopper Anti S.
He was most willing to screw Victor to get a better deal from Sofia on his book The Day America Died. This is NOT loyalty.

When John lied three times to Jeff, their relationship was terminated. Then he crawled back to you. This is NOT loyalty. This is despicable behavior.

Yes, Kaminski wrote a hit piece about us, and you were involved in that...:-)
Unlike you, I have no problem being completely honest.
You were talking to him about me being a government agent at the time.
I distinctly remember that.
Both of you told me so.

And I do recall your role in this with regard to emailing Thorn and requesting a copy of "Christ Killers" and we sent it to you - then shortly after that, Kaminski wrote his little hitpiece. Imagine the incredible timing of that.

You should know quite well what despicable behavior is. You wallow in it.

John did not crawl back to us. We see both of you clearly.

Do not twist with me. You won't get away with it.

Again, I repeat:

How can you have peace without truth?
How can you have justice without truth?
How can you have love without truth?
How can you have anything REAL without truth?

I was not involved with that. I was curious to read the book after JK brought it to my attention.

You gave John K the dissapointment award of the year. And why? Because you said that he stays with Rense for his "bread and butter" but says things behind his back. (paraphrase) You presently defend John K and never look at his blatant lies. Perhaps that is good. I suspect that he needs loyal friends at this point in his life. However, if you listen to John's comments about me, you are being led astray.

There is an old cliche about agreeing to disagree.

As for your quote about LOVE....... Most of what masquerades for love is addiction and possession and ego. That is why love so easily turns to hate.

I believe that we are LOVE......it is our true nature. It is not something we DO ....it is something that we ARE. The spiritual path is about uncovering our true nature.

I have decided to intervene in this thread at this point. Note that I have deleted several posts that were going nowhere. Let's get back on topic here: John Kaminski.

Judy, can you tell us anything about the lies you say Kaminski told Rense?

Certainly, Laura.
John Kaminski told Jeff Rense that he did not know Rixon Stewart. (the man in England that has copied Jeff's website style ...and they are far from friends) He said that people pick his essays off the net. Now this is plausible, it has happened to me too. However, Jeff had gotten an essay from John on which Rixon Stewart's name was the first name on his mailing list. He confronted John about this. John hemmed and hawed (sp) and finally said that he had probably sent it to him.
Then Jeff noticed that John had published a couple of essays on his site that, when clicked into, linked to Rixon Stewart's page. Jeff asked John about it. John said that Jeff had not published those essays. However, Jeff found links in his archives that showed he had. He just had grown tired of the lying.
In addition, there are so many people who were fatigued with John's "I hate the Jooooos" pieces. Yet, Jeff had kept him on because he publishes a lot of controversial things and it makes for lively discussion.
I eventually got involved in this discussion between Jeff and John. Jeff asked me if John had ever mentioned Rixon Stewart to him...in the days when we were hanging out. I said that he had. In fact, if it were not for John, I would not know who Mr. Stewart is. John was thrilled to see his essays on that site because he said that he was amongt great writers. Jeff asked me if I could repeat this to John. I said "yes". Laura, I will not say anything that cannot be public knowledge. It is only other peoples secrets that I will keep.

So it was basically an issue of exclusivity and JK was sorta "stabbing" Jeff in the back?

I just took a look at Rixon Stewart's site and it is vaguely similar to Jeff's site. It is more organized and attractive, though.

I'm a bit noplussed that Jeff would object to wider dissemnation of John's articles even if Jeff was publishing them. After all, it is about getting information out isn't it? I have frequently received articles from Kaminsk that are sent to several people with websites. I've always figured that it was a sort of casual "web syndication" process and I knew that I could choose to publish or not depending on whether it met our particular format and content requirements. So I really don't understand why this was an issue to Jeff.

As for being on Stewart's site, if that is Kaminski's greatest ambition, well...

Laura, I think that the Rixon / Rense conflict went deeper. There was a time when Rixon's site looked a great deal more like Jeff's. I haven't any idea what transpired between the two men before I got involved.....but there was no love there.

I do not know why John did not just come right out and tell Rense that he was sending his stuff to Stewart. It is my belief that the lying was what finally got to Jeff.

Is it necessarily lying?

That is, is it conscious lying?

I get the impression that Kaminski simply says to each person whatever he thinks they want to hear and that when he is doing it, he is dissociated from the self that talks to someone else. If you have never read Martha Stout's book "The Myth of Sanity," you might want to do so right away. It gives strong support to the ideas of Gurdjieff that, until serious work is done to crystallize, man is quite simply a machine running programs and reacting to external stimuli in a rather mindless sort of way.

Gurdjieff said:
"It is the greatest mistake," he said, "to think that man is always one and the same. A man is never the same for long. He is continually changing. He seldom remains the same even for half an hour. We think that if a man is called Ivan he is always Ivan. Nothing of the kind. Now he is Ivan, in another minute he is Peter, and a minute later he is Nicholas, Sergius, Matthew, Simon. And all of you think he is Ivan. You know that Ivan cannot do a certain thing. He cannot tell a lie for instance. Then you find he has told a lie and you are surprised he could have done so. And, indeed, Ivan cannot lie; it is Nicholas who lied. And when the opportunity presents itself Nicholas cannot help lying. You will be astonished when you realize what a multitude of these Ivans and Nicholases live in one man. If you learn to observe them there is no need to go to a cinema."

"Has this anything to do with the consciousnesses of separate parts and organs of the body?" I asked him on this occasion. "I understand this idea and have often felt the reality of these consciousnesses. I know that not only separate organs, but every part of the body having a separate function has a separate consciousness. The right hand has one consciousness and the left hand another. Is that what you mean?"

"Not altogether," said G. "These consciousnesses also exist but they are comparatively harmless. Each of them knows its own place and its own business. The hands know they must work; the feet know they must walk. But these Ivans, Peters, and Nicholases are different. They all call themselves 'I.' That is, they consider themselves masters and none wants to recognize another. Each of them is caliph for an hour, does what he likes regardless of everything, and, later on, the others have to pay for it. And there is no order among them whatever. Whoever gets the upper hand is master. He whips everyone on all sides and takes heed of nothing. But the next moment another seizes the whip and beats him. And so it goes on all one's life. Imagine a country where everyone can be king for five minutes and do during these five minutes just what he likes with the whole kingdom. That is our life."
I am also interested in what you make of this remark in Kaminski's diatribe:

JK said:
By now, both the Genesis and Republic internet radio networks have come
to be viewed as propaganda outlets, led by the energetic Alex Jones,
who storms his way toward a network TV gig all the while insisting the
Israelis are our friends.
What do you think of Alex Jones and his insistance that the Zionists had nothing to do with 9/11 and are not "influential" in U.S. politics. I notice that he, and Webster Tarpley, both assiduously avoid making these connections.

Since I notice that you and I have similar views on Israel, I am interested in your take on this.

<<If you have never read Martha Stout's book "The Myth of Sanity," you might want to do so right away. It gives strong support to the ideas of Gurdjieff that, until serious work is done to crystallize, man is quite simply a machine running programs and reacting to external stimuli in a rather mindless sort of way. >>

Thank you, Laura, I have not but it seems as if I must.

There were times when I told John that he was lying. He responded that he does not lie, he exaggerates. In my opinion, this was merely a cosmetic explanation.

Thank you for your Gurdjieff quote, though I found it rather chilling. The description seems to verge on a "fugue" state.

How are we to trust anything that anyone else says?

Laura states....

<<JK wrote:
By now, both the Genesis and Republic internet radio networks have come
to be viewed as propaganda outlets, led by the energetic Alex Jones,
who storms his way toward a network TV gig all the while insisting the
Israelis are our friends.

What do you think of Alex Jones and his insistance that the Zionists had nothing to do with 9/11 and are not "influential" in U.S. politics? I notice that he, and Webster Tarpley, both assiduously avoid making these connections.

Since I notice that you and I have similar views on Israel, I am interested in your take on this.>>

Look at Rense and Jones' last interview. I believe it is still on the website. It is rather harsh on Israel, if I recall. I believe that Alex has, little by little, been stating that upon which we both agree. http://www.rense.com/general73/erch.htm

From what I can tell, the NWO folks have metastasized. It is a multi headed beast which spans the globe. This is probably where I am most in agreement with Jones.

As for Webster Tarpley, I wrote an essay about a speech he gave at St. Marks Church. My only criticism was that he gave Israel a "pass". This is absurd. http://www.rense.com/general69/webss.htm

Back
Top Bottom