FOTCM Member
ufocloudwakes6.jpg

article can be read here :

http://www.ufoarea.com/events_ufowakes.html

this reminded me of

Q: (L) The Nephilim are going to return? Where do the Nephilim
currently live?
A: Orion.
Q: (L) They live in the constellation Orion? Where is their planet?
A: Don't have one. In transit.
Q: (L) The whole dadgum bunch is in transit?
A: Three vehicles.
Q: (L) How many Nephilim does each vehicle hold?
A: About 12 million.

I think its a bit too early for nephilim to be this close to earth ;)

They look like some nice photos of the beach with sand and water ripples. Don't know about the blue photos though. I don't think NASA would really want to release photos of UFOs... as they only seem to talk about weather balloons, swamp gas and geese flying in formation. They tend to 'discourage' any thought of other density phenomenon. Perhaps they want to 'buy' one off the aliens.

Indeed curious patterns! But without knowing which region of the world is mapped, which scale, etc. nothing can be said. Maybe that's the reason why no detail information is provided in the link. What about jet planes, mountain tops, ...?

The C's also said in that same session that the Nephalim are riding the Wave/Realm Border.

When you mention Nephilim, it makes me think about an old folksaying "When there is drought and famine in the land, the giants will return. My Dad says his Mother used to say that when he was little. Her family came from Germany in the 1700's to the U.S.
Is it possible for the Nephilim to ride the comet into our solar system, and then arrive here first?

Deckard said:
I think its a bit too early for nephilim to be this close to earth ;)
Don't be so sure. See this story and just scroll through the "Haunted Planet" category on sott a bit.

Also, remember these:

Q: (L) Well, do you have any suggestions?

A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e. the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.

Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to belong to this system?

A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.

Q: (L) What happened to free will?

A: Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist has interfered with free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as we near the change.
and

Q: (T) Is the government planning to stage an invasion by aliens to cause the populace of the world to go into such a fear state that they will accept total control and domination?

A: Open. But if so, will "flop".

Q: (T) Why?

A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place first. 3. Other events may intercede.

Q: (T) Such as what?

A: Earth changes.
and

Q: I don't think I am in a vacuum of awareness. Now, this Jason Dunlap is printing a lot of stuff that reminds me of the Hale Bopp incident. There is a lot being said about the sightings out in the SouthWest area. They are saying that this is the 'new' imminent invasion or mass landing. Can you comment on this activity?

A: Prelude to the biggest "flap" ever.

Q: And where will this flap be located?

A: Earth.

Q: When is it going to begin?

A: Starting already.

Q: Is this biggest flap going to be just a flap, or is it going to be an invasion?

A: Not yet.

Q: Not an invasion?

A: Yes.

Q: So, it will just be inciting people to frenzies of speculation...

A: Invasion happens when programming is complete...

Q: What programming?

A: See Bible, "Lucid" book, Matrix Material, "Bringers of the Dawn," and many other sources, then cross reference...
Q: (Laura) Ok, we have several things that we discussed earlier, is there anything you wish to say before we launch into questions?

A: Underground bases see dramatic budget increase.

Q: (Laura) Ok, why do they have a budget increase?

A: Because there is much more activity to come.

Q: (Laura) Ok, what kind of activity?

A: Broad range.

Q: (Laura) Can you list, say, the top three?

A: Experimentation, utilization and implementation.

Q: (Laura & Terry) Of what?

A: Human "resources." Plan falling into place for "harvest."

Q: (Terry) The new underground bases, along with all the old ones are for the coming harvest?

A: And other purposes of STS forces' plans.

Q: (Terry) And other STS plans... (Laura) What is this thing called 'The Harvest'?

A: What do you think?

Q: (Laura) Well, is that harvest in a negative event, or harvest in a positive one? I mean, as in the harvesting of the wheats and the tares...

A: Either/or.

Q: (Laura) Ok, now you say the plans are falling into place. What specific events of the past, say, several weeks, or months, whatever period of time set aside, are these plans that are falling into place? I mean, what's the key in the lock?

A: Have you been paying attention, as we have always suggested you should?

Q: (Laura) Of course! I just asked you because I wanted you to enumerate! Of course I'm paying attention!

A: Lately, there has been diversion for you.

Q: (Laura) Well, it doesn't mean I'm asleep! (V***) Can I ask a question? If this is because there's much more activity, and things are dramatically increasing, what has come to them, or whatever...

A: V*** mentioned the weather. Was that a bit "nippy" for you in central Europe in December and January, Arkadiusz?

Q: (Terry) V*** mentioned the weather, and the changes in it. [...] (Laura) [W]e were told that the weather changes were due to the energy buildup of the wave. That was two years ago. And it had nothing to do with the 'harvest.' (Terry) But it could also be that HAARP adds to it. (Jan) Ok, well, let's ask... (Laura) Well, they [the PTB] would love for us to think that HAARP has something to do with weather. 'Yes, we're having bizzare weather. Let's blame it on HAARP!' because we're going to think about HAARP... What a perfect... (Terry) Well, HAARP has a lot more to do than just the weather. They can put all the energy-based stuff that they've been experimenting on in one place, because they can do whatever they want, just by changing the frequencies... (Jan) Or, even just continue to mess the weather up, to continue to create negative vibrations, worry and uncertainty... (V***) I guess the point I'm trying to get at is, are these weather changes promoting some changes in the physical body, that's making the physical body more 'harvestable?' (Terry) Could very well be. (Laura) Well, it's all interconnected, but I wouldn't say that one is the cause of the other, just to say that they occur... (Terry) But why, as we were talking about earlier, is all this weird stuff going on all through the media?

A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in either 3rd or 4th density.

Q: (Laura) Is HAARP in operation at the present time?

A: Yes, in its early stages.

Q: (Terry) Is the spreading of all these communication towers out across the country the equivalent of a HAARP program on a continental scale?

A: Back up system.

Q: (Laura) So, they don't need the towers to operate the HAARP system, but they are there as the backup?

A: Towers serve dual and lateral purposes.

Q: (Terry) Local and regional authorities can use the towers to track people, amongst other things. (Laura) Is the weather being controlled or changed or in any way affected by HAARP?

A: Climate is being influenced by three factors, and soon a fourth.

Q: (Laura) All right, I'll take the bait; give me the three factors, and also the fourth!.

A: 1) Wave approach.
2) Chlorofluorocarbon increase in atmosphere, thus affecting ozone layer.
3) Change in the planet's axis rotation orientation.
4) Artificial tampering by 3rd and 4th density STS forces in a number of different ways. Be vigilant. Be observant. Be cautious in your planning and be aware. Do not let emotional anomalies cloud your knowledge base. This is not a "time" to let one's guard down. Be especially careful of travel to unfamiliar locators, as well as sleeping in unfamiliar surroundings!!! You are being watched. Or, at least, it is best to assume you are, and act, think, and prepare accordingly. Remember what you have been warned about concerning attack. As you learn more and know more, you become more interesting... and, when your ranks swell, you are more vulnerable unless you are more aware!!

Q: (Laura) All right, were those given in the order in which they are occurring? The fourth being the one that's coming later?

A: Maybe, but remember this: a change in the speed of the rotation may not be reported while it is imperceptible except by instrumentation. Equator is slightly "wider" than the polar zones. But, this discrepancy is decreasing slowly currently. One change to occur in 21st Century is sudden glacial rebound, over Eurasia first, then North America. Ice ages develop much, much, much faster than thought. [...]

Q: (Terry) Is the Earth expanding? That's just putting it bluntly, but, is the Earth expanding, how did you put that? (Ark) Yes, that's the theory: the idea is that the continents move away because the Earth is expanding, and this is much faster than you know, than geologists were thinking.

A: Continental "drift" is caused by the continual though variable, propelling of gases from the interior to the surface, mainly at points of magnetic significance.

Q: (Jan) What causes the change in the axis?

A: By slow down of rotation. Earth alternately heats up and cools down in interior.

Q: (Laura) Why does it do that? What's the cause of this?

A: Part of cycle related to energy exerted upon surface by the frequency resonance vibrational profile of humans and others.
[…]
Q: (Terry) Ok, let's go back to the beginning of the session, when we were talking about the acceleration/expansion on underground bases in preparation for the harvest. Is that world-wide, we're talking here?

A: Yes, but United States is focus, due to particularly cooperative power structure profile.

Q: (Terry) Do we want to ask about the power structure profile? (Laura) No, we know what that is; they agreed to work with them. But, what I would like to know is what particular steps are being taken, what particular activities are being stepped up?

A: Acquisition, staging, testing of planned activity.

Q: (Laura) And what is the planned activity?

A: Control of absolutely everything.

Q: (Laura) Well, swell! (Terry) That's the one world government! That's what they want! (Laura) OK, is there anything in particular that we can do to...

A: Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. Awareness makes you less vulnerable, both directly and indirectly. Heard anything about synthetic blood, and blood and plasma alteration lately?

Q:(Laura) There's a can of worms for you! All right, I'll bite! Go ahead, tell us about the synthetic blood and the blood plasma. (Terry) There's probably been a lot of research into that...

A: Less "mutes" needed.

Q: (Laura) Cattle Mutilations. They don't need as many cattle mutilations.

A: Bio and cyber/genetic humanoid types now increasing exponentially in general population. You may have already encountered one or two during the past 10 days.

Q: (Laura) You, who? You, as in me, you as in Frank, who?

A: Reflect upon activities, and power and influence centers for answer.

I've seen skies like that several times, maybe less extreme and without the pronounced V-shape, but certainly with similar ripple effects.
I'll look through my photos and see if I've got any good ones to upload.

also, check out:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6702&p=1

Data said:
Indeed curious patterns! But without knowing which region of the world is mapped, which scale, etc. nothing can be said. Maybe that's the reason why no detail information is provided in the link. What about jet planes, mountain tops, ...?
it is indeed weird that they have not provided much detail, maybe because they are not allowed to publish it? I dunno, but it sure is weird.

I have found this on one blog, and blog author said that he find it on some forum, probably shiny mish-mash but it is interesting, and motherships are mentioned. I will not post blog address because I don’t want to any who read this make some prejudice from other content on that blog.

However, here it is:

An NSA Insider has posted three warnings here from 1st to 6th of July. Will the 'Alien Invasion' be good or bad for us?

The following acronyms and terms are mentioned.

NSA - National Security Agency.

COG - Continuity of government.

ESRHV - Extraterrestrial Surveillance and Reconnaissance Hover Vehicles.

DOD - Department of Defense.

Geodesic Orbit - In physics, geodesics describe the motion of point particles; in particular, the path taken by a falling rock, an orbiting satellite, or the shape of a planetary orbit are all described by geodesics in the theory of general relativity.

Magneto - A type of permanent-magnet alternating-current generator frequently used as a source of ignition energy on tractor, marine, industrial, and aviation engines.

Graviton - In physics, the graviton is a hypothetical elementary particle that mediates the force of gravity in the framework of quantum field theory. If it exists, the graviton must be massless (because the gravitational force has unlimited range) and must have a spin of 2 (because gravity is a second-rank tensor field).

The first message:

No Joke
User ID: 254160
7/1/2007 8:28 PM
Report abusive post
They are coming! Quote

I am an NSA operative and have to get this off my chest. I have never ever breached my security clearance oath, but feel I must now. I do not expect many people to believe me but for those few who do please listen up! In just a matter of a few weeks, possibly two to three, a five mile long craft will enter into what many scientists in the company have confirmed will be a geodesic orbit about our planet. We have reason to believe that the visitors therein will not be of a friendly persuasion. Being highly compartmentalized, I have very limited knowledge I can add to the above seeing how most of it was leaked to me from other sources in the company, aka NSA as well as another agency too secret to even have a name known to but a handful.
Do NOT approach any alien craft that you may encounter within the next weeks and months. These visitors can be quite hostile I have been told.

The second message:

NSA insider
User ID: 247966
7/3/2007 4:42 PM
Report abusive post
Prepare for the arrival because it is near! Quote

The elite have begun to settle their families into the various underground bunkers and cities in preparation for the coming events. My wife and children are secure in a secret facility in Virginia but I have friends in the company, i.e. NSA, who have settled their families into such facilities as the new world airport's underground mega-bunker in Denver. The "event" is near and stations like the science channel have been broadcasting doom scenarios recently to alert the discerning into action to save themselves and families. Stock up on food and water and get away from the shores. The coming events will be world-wide and ET connected. They have entered our solar system and are now close to our planet; thousands of the ancient ones, we have been briefed about, to bring about what has been termed "the first wave of correction". Do NOT approach any unusual aircraft that may be lurking near the ground. There is a craft that has been seen recently that has been likened to a dragon fly; this is the one that must be avoided if possible within the next weeks and months. They are the precursors and reconnaissance craft from the main ship that will ark itself in orbit 1000 miles above the earth.
I know I will not be believed but by a few enlightened and discerning individuals, but you have been warned. Most of the events will be attributed to more prosaic and mundane causes but I assure it they are not!
Once my family and myself have been secured in Virginia I will be transported via magneto graviton monorail systems to a facility in / under Australia to assist COG scientists and engineers in resisting the invaders, with technological help from visitors who have been here a long long time. Do not let superficial explanations by the media cloud what you know is really going on. There will be an abundant amount of unusual activity in the skies as thing unfold.
Good luck and peace to you all.
May God help us all.

The final message:

NSA-DOD Insiders
User ID: 254160
7/6/2007 2:03 AM
Report abusive post
The next couple of months you on the surface must protect yourselves! Quote

This will be the last warning we will post regarding the approaching unbelievable times to come. You who survive on the surface will be the lucky ones. We will have to become prisoners in our underground "homes" provided by the continuity of government officials you never elected into office.

To be brief and to the point, the drones that have appearing around the planet are a harbinger of things to come. The circular portion of the drone craft are stargates. You must NOT be directly under one when they are activated. If you are you will be whisked away into another dimension and another multiverse!
The entities will transport from and through the "wormhole" tunnels formed within the ring. Many will be invisible to most human eyes as they descend to the ground while some will appear further down into the underground tunnels and cities that permeates most of the Earth's crust.

We have beam weapons that can destroy the invading army but they have superior technology even to the ones provided by our off world friends decades ago. Our scientists and technicians have and are still working tirelessly to offer reasonable resistance to the invaders.

It is imperative that you on the surface never approach these drones that have been labeled " Extraterrestrial Surveillance and Reconnaissance Hover Vehicles" or ESRHV.
The ESRHV has the ability to appear and disappear instantly. They are remarkable in many aspects not the least of which is their ability to respond to changing commands with the software being encoded on the underside of the craft. They can instantly change shape and function as the commands are transmitted from one thousand miles above the earth. These craft are dangerous, or will become dangerous when the word is given to deploy their intended actions.

Do not be surprised if major earthquakes and volcanic activities increase during this time; it will be a result of scalar weaponry that will be used. Our intel has informed us that the invaders will try not to disrupt the normal flow of surface life during their operations. They are not here to conquer the planet. They are apparently here to battle against the non-humans that inhabit the myriad underground facilities that are in joint human/reptilian operations. Sound like science fiction? Yes it does but if/when you see the ESRHV that have now began to arrive and are uncloaking mysteriously, then you will hopefully remember this warning.

The patterns in the cloud layer appear to be what you might expect from the Coriolis affect. If this is true (and I don't know one way or the other) then it may indicate that the vehicle in question has a circular shape. I do not believe that you would see this pattern with winged aircraft but I am not expert in the field of fluid dynamics. This is just my own lay person's observation.

avala said:
I have found this on one blog, and blog author said that he find it on some forum,
Are you presenting this as factual, or as satire? Considering it's not really sourced, you found it on 'some forum' from 'some blog' - why did you post it here?

anart said:
Are you presenting this as factual, or as satire? Considering it's not really sourced, you found it on 'some forum' from 'some blog' - why did you post it here?
Adam said:
Huge mothership spotted by NASA.
Avala said:
and motherships are mentioned.
Avala said:
I will not post blog address because I don’t want to any who read this make some prejudice from other content on that blog.

So, you know the blog from which it came is considered a source of disinformation, but instead of just making that clear with a caveat, you just say you 'won't tell'. You posted it because it contained the words 'mother ship'. And, instead of responding to my question, you post quotes of previous things you or someone else has written. What is going on here?

The material you posted could have been written by a fifteen year old boy sitting in his basement - you don't even source it, because you already know the blog, at the very least, contains disinformation. You seem to be not practicing any discernment at all and, as a result, posting noise. I'm just wondering why - what makes you think this material is valid, if you do - what makes you think it is worth posting on this forum - what makes you think it is of value, other than the word 'mothership' - can you address these questions directly?

The main problem I had with this article (hxxp://www.ufoarea.com/events_ufowakes.html) is:
Usually, when someone post an image made by NASA satellite or other "big authority" satellite, they like to add a link to the original image in order to strengthen their claim (example - all the anomalies found in Mars mission images). But in this case, not only there is no link to the original image, no one can copy the image (distribute it), they also add another image made by NASA (this time with precise details how and when) and say that this is NOT like the one they present as image of mothership.
So naturally I have several questions: Where is the proof that it was done by NASA satellite? If it is something "leaked" and secret, it holds the same credibility as other "leaked" images (if there are any) so why this one is more credible? If it is indeed an image that we can find on an open source - why UFO Area doesn't link to this source or allow others to copy the image?

Maybe there is a way to contact UFO Area guys and present them with those questions?

Back
Top Bottom