Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Bluestar said:
For about two weeks I have had some difficulty getting both weekly sessions in.
I could only manage one a week. Also the POTS were very sporadic and I would
loose focus during the prayer and as I discovered my thoughts wondering I would
quickly bring them back. This week I made a commitment to doing the prayer on
Monday & Thursday. Also back to nightly meditation before bed. By Thursday's
session I was feeling more focused and back to a cycle I was experiencing before
my daughter became ill. (She is doing much better now).

Two things of interest I thought I would mention here:

1st - While doing the POTS yesterday, I started seeing figures, shadowy on the inside
and having a line of colored light around them. Humanish shaped and they seemed
to be climbing up and down something. I just watched as I focused my thoughts on
the prayer & Laura's voice. After they dissipated, my mind's eye saw something
like the Window's media color display when one is listening to music or audio
It was at first moving away from me, then towards me. Fast & in a purple shade
By the time the CD was finished, I felt refreshed after a two week walk in the swamp.

2nd - When I went to bed last night I fell asleep pretty fast. I had a crazy & weird dream.
Since starting the EE program I have had some crazy dreams. Though I did not share
any here with the forum. This one was a sharer, if I may.
I was in a car with some family and I was pulled over by the police. The officer was a
very big man with a pony tail. I rolled down my window (usually in life here in the states
this is what you do. They do not want you out of the car unless they say). The officer
was angry at this and said "did I tell you to roll down your window, no. Get out of the car."
I was tangled in my seatbelt and it took me a moment. I finally got out leaving my door
opened and leaned on it. He had two or three more officers (who looked a lot like him)
come to me. He checked my forehead with his hands. Moving my head side to side.
He turned to the other officers and said "I don't think this is her" They mumbled
something and moved away towards these weird vehicles. Like a motorcycle
plane thingy. They got in and took off real fast. Except the one who pulled me over.
I got in the car and started to drive towards him asking am I free to go? He just pulled off
and drove into the building that was there. Dumbfounded I drove off. Now the once clear
roads had debris all over it and I was having to drive around it all. Some other parts of the
dream followed a bit fuzzy, but what I do remember are these beings that filled my head.
They looked zombie like, featureless and were sucking up the energy of my dream. When
I realized this, I turned my mind's eye to them and said very loudly, "you can not feed off my
dreams!" They images started to turn away and fade. I woke up not feeling afraid, but very
uneasy, like I was invaded in some way. All I could say to myself was "weird"

I did manage to fall back asleep and had no more dreams remembered.

So today I am working on my diet and detoxing!
It feels my heart with yet more hope that what we are doing here with this breathing is positive and uplifting because now I feel again like I am not the only one. You see, I am going through the same thing, with me I will be dreaming and sense something isn't right in my dream so I rebel and shake myself til I awake, and when I awake I see 1 to 4 spider like things scatter away but the good thing is that it no longer scares me.

ramaj said:
It feels my heart with yet more hope that what we are doing here with this breathing is positive and uplifting because now I feel again like I am not the only one. You see, I am going through the same thing, with me I will be dreaming and sense something isn't right in my dream so I rebel and shake myself til I awake, and when I awake I see 1 to 4 spider like things scatter away but the good thing is that it no longer scares me.

Interesting, sounds almost exactly like something Laura mentions in the wave/adventure series.

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/adventures056.htm
The night before the new pictures were to be made, I was worried about being able to go to sleep due to the strange events surrounding the loss of my films as well as other matters. After lying down, I was just trying to be still and calm down the pain, knowing I wasn't going to be able to go to sleep. I was right in the middle of puzzling over those blasted MRI's, when the next thing I knew there was a sort of momentary "blank-spot" and I came to myself, only to discover that I was being floated out of bed, feet first, by 3 or 4 spidery creatures who had me by the ankle and were "pulling" on me.

I was struggling and resisting and apparently had been doing so even while asleep because I found that my paralyzed arm was extended up over my head and was locked on the brass headboard in a "deathgrip" and the bed was shaking and bouncing with the efforts of my resistance. It was virtually a tug of war and I wasn't going to let go!

I looked at them and the creepy little spider guys realized that I had awakened. One of them put its hand on my head and I felt a paralysis coming over me. I became very angry. I wanted to curse them. But it was impossible to resist this paralysis and that made me even madder! I was determined that, even if they had technology that could overcome all of my efforts of resistance, that at least I would give them a piece of my mind! I was going to have my say!

With enormous concentration, I was able to utter a strangled sound. It was not the defiant curse I was working on in my head, but anything was progress against the "frozen" sensation of my entire body. And, it had a startling effect! As soon as I uttered this incomprehensible, cave person type sound, they dropped me like a hot potato and began sort of flitting and chattering like a nest of birds with a cat climbing the tree. They huddled together and sort of melted into a "shimmery" curtain thing alongside my bed. It was much like the mirage effect one sees on the road ahead when driving on a hot day.

I've been having a lot of intersting dreams recently as well. Last nights included someone washing the windows of our house (presumably so I could see more clearly). More interesting than that was dreaming of being sat in a meeting (looked like a town hall somewhere) with a panel of about 5-10 people sat at a table in front of a large audience discussing pathology/psychopaths. It was quite interesting to see different peoples levels of understanding of the problem. I could sort of sense how different people where reacting to the information (including picking up on those who may actually be pathological).....intersting dream.

Hi Laura, All,

Thank you so much for the Eiriu-Eolas information. I appreciate your thoughts and including me in the process. And as things go, the timing could not have been better. I'm back in Florida, restarting again, still a bit of recovery to go but doing much better than my doctors expected. I think this EE information will be a valuable tool for that. I cannot thank you enough.

I do not remember your email, nor do I have my address book, and the only link I found that would go to the web master seemed to be a dead end. So I hope you don't mind this method of contact. Sadly I read about Victoria and it still shakes me up a bit. So sudden. My condolences to all who will miss her.

You all are in my thoughts, and especially hugs to Shar. Please take care of yourselves.

Much love, Peg

Last week a "giving birth to an oceansize sob" sensation overcame me, promising unstoppable flow. Watching Killing Room shocked me further. The film is about four individuals signing up for a psychological research study, turning out a deadly shadow-government project. Shocks, unbearable stress, hopelessness against too powerful evil forces and demise of the characters is depicted. As a result of this a considerable progress in the EE program seemed imminent. The same day i was offered a flash role-playing game and checked it out for long hours. The game seems to have completely blocked and shut down the entire emotion-release process resulting in head-aches, vertigo and nausea. On the weekend i traveled to the country, my "shamanistic" regeneration place, where i can jog alone at night and process stress, always try resolve life issues. During the whole hard exercise, i was very weak, but something held me together, strength coming from an unknown source, resulting in a feeling that a sort of positive disintegration and regeneration happened.

One week and two breathing sessions later i am yet again weak, feels like loosing my mind, having hard time to hold the reins, because all the horses wanna run in different directions. No more flash-games on the computer. I'm immersing myself into artistic, creative work. Wanna see how this will turn out. The knowledge that a lot of people are going through this holds me also together. I am on the verge of crying, my whole body ails, wanna sob, cry and release the pain, with the dynamic of a belly sickness. I thought about doing a third full breathing program just to end this nagging fullbody-mind emotional pain. :shock: :cry: :( :huh: :/

Citation de: gaman le Octobre 27, 2009, 02:04:25
I haven't posted an update in a while and I just caught up on reading the latest updates. Very encouraging!

About 3 or 4 weeks ago, I was at a stage/state where it seemed that my mind was working on stuff while I slept. I can't even guess at the nature of the "stuff" but I would awaken a lot with that feeling.

I backed off the full program twice a week and am just doing the pipe breathing and meditation because I felt like I was coming apart at the seams in many ways, and also I couldn't muster the will power (if that is the correct term) to do the full program.

Citation de Richard S
Pretty much the same thing happened to me about 3 weeks ago, except that my mind was 'working on stuff' all the time. I wasn't really aware of it at first and during this time I made a post here which was so far away from what I originally meant to say that it was just 'noise'. It was only a few days later that it became even more intense and was so noticeable that I finally realized what was going on. It was something like when a computer is so overloaded with programs 'working in the background' that it is very, very slow and 'flakey'.

Thank to both of you for sharing this because this is what happened to me as well. It started before the program even started and I did ask at the beginning if anyone had this experience but got no answer. The program just enhanced it, my mind will be working all night long and I will wake-up in the middle of the night or in the morning whit that feeling, those conversation have replaced my dreams for weeks. One of the rare dream that I remember was telling me, I now realize, to slow down that I was trying to take every step two at a time. Well when the EE program started, I did the full program every night for the first week and four to five time a weeks after that. Like Richard S as stated, I think that I was suffering from an "overload" but didn't realize it in time and it nearly crashed down the wold system.

There was just to much info for me to kept up with, to much reading to much new treads and I felt obligated to follow them all, to participate. I never considered myself to be an intellectual and here I was in the middle of a group of brilliant individuals, trying to assimilate years of recherche material by individual who have spend years thinking whit a hammer.

Let just say that I spent the last few week in a inner struggle and that could have resulted in a definitive termination of my participation in this forum. I was hanging by a tread so to say, it was like the universe was trying to make me stop this "adventure", a ever present struggle with program that did not want to be erase. A dream where all the old cloths that I had discarded were offered back to me, that it will be so easy to just let go and dress as before. The predator is mind at it best, tempting me with my old weakness.

This storm when on for weeks, what brought me back was the last session and the Statement of Principles of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind. After all you gave us Laura, you still give us more. Thank you.

:) I've listened to the audio and practiced some of the breathing. Haven't watched the video yet but I intend to shortly. Who knows I may have to order the set myself.

Laura said:
Have a look at this thread, Bohort: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14467.0 You aren't the only one who is having a physical symptom related to emotional cleansing process.

My suggestion would be to check into some bodywork - massage therapy, rolfing, etc - along with the usual medical tests.

The pain is still there today but a little bit less intense. Indeed, if monday i still have the same symptoms, i will go for massage therapy, chiro and usaul medical tests.

Laura said:
As you know, my own shoulder problems got so bad I ended up having surgery which included cutting loose one of the tendons in my shoulder that was so calcified it couldn't be rehabilitated. So I know a bit about shoulder pain and paralysis.

There IS a very significant method for helping with this sort of thing that has done miracles for me and it's called "Medical Taping". This has been discussed in QFS, for sure, don't remember if it has been discussed on the forum, and a pdf copy of the manual that shows how it is done was made available. I'll have to see if I can find the reference and the link.

ADDED: I found the link http://laura-knight-jadczyk.com/Taping.djvu

This method is literally miraculous for many things. I suffered from "frozen shoulder syndrome" at several points after my surgery and even heavy duty pain killers didn't help, but after taping, the pain reduce about 25% within half an hour, and 50% within a few hours, and 75% in one day, and was gone completely in three days. I retaped a couple times just to make sure, and now haven't had a minute's trouble for well over six months.

In a pinch, you can use stretchy bandaging tape but it is a good idea to try to get some of the tape that is designed for this. Just search on the net for "medical taping" and see if you can find a more or less local source for it.

I will try that too.

Thank you

RedFox said:
I've been having a lot of intersting dreams recently as well. Last nights included someone washing the windows of our house (presumably so I could see more clearly). More interesting than that was dreaming of being sat in a meeting (looked like a town hall somewhere) with a panel of about 5-10 people sat at a table in front of a large audience discussing pathology/psychopaths. It was quite interesting to see different peoples levels of understanding of the problem. I could sort of sense how different people where reacting to the information (including picking up on those who may actually be pathological).....intersting dream.

Woah Redfox, you just freaked me out. I'm not one to post my dreams, but I've had nearly the exact same dreams you've had. I've had two seperate dreams I can remember where I was in a large house helping people clean. It was as if there had just been a party, and a bunch of us were just helping out. Cleaning the floors, and wiping down the counter tops and tables is what I recall doing specifically.

The dream where I was in a large meeting discussing psychopathy was even weirder. It was a much larger group, I'd say 200 some people, in like a gymnasium seated on bleachers. Apparently I was giving the talk with a few friends, and we all took turns elucidating certain topics. It was funny, because as one of us would falter with the wording, another would pick up right where he left off. People would ask questions and we'd answer them. It seemed so simple in my dream.

I had another where there was a group of about a dozen people sitting around a large dining table having a serious discussion. I don't remember the context, only the feeling that these people were 'family' but none of them were actually in my family. Strange dreams indeed.

I finally watched the breathing video yesterday. Still have to do some work there but it seems pretty good.

mudrabbit said:
Hi Laura, All,

Thank you so much for the Eiriu-Eolas information. I appreciate your thoughts and including me in the process. And as things go, the timing could not have been better. I'm back in Florida, restarting again, still a bit of recovery to go but doing much better than my doctors expected. I think this EE information will be a valuable tool for that. I cannot thank you enough.

I do not remember your email, nor do I have my address book, and the only link I found that would go to the web master seemed to be a dead end. So I hope you don't mind this method of contact. Sadly I read about Victoria and it still shakes me up a bit. So sudden. My condolences to all who will miss her.

You all are in my thoughts, and especially hugs to Shar. Please take care of yourselves.

Much love, Peg

Hi Peg,

I think of you a lot, hugs back to you. We could really use your superior jewelry-making skills right now! I wish you'd come back.... :(

mudrabbit said:
Hi Laura, All,

Much love, Peg

Hi Peg, I wish you a speedy recovery. Please stay in touch and keep us posted on your recovery. I suspect the EE program will hasten your recovery! Take care of yourself and breathe. :)

Puck said:
RedFox said:

Woah Redfox, you just freaked me out. I'm not one to post my dreams, but I've had nearly the exact same dreams you've had. I've had two seperate dreams I can remember where I was in a large house helping people clean. It was as if there had just been a party, and a bunch of us were just helping out. Cleaning the floors, and wiping down the counter tops and tables is what I recall doing specifically.

The dream where I was in a large meeting discussing psychopathy was even weirder. It was a much larger group, I'd say 200 some people, in like a gymnasium seated on bleachers. Apparently I was giving the talk with a few friends, and we all took turns elucidating certain topics. It was funny, because as one of us would falter with the wording, another would pick up right where he left off. People would ask questions and we'd answer them. It seemed so simple in my dream.

I had another where there was a group of about a dozen people sitting around a large dining table having a serious discussion. I don't remember the context, only the feeling that these people were 'family' but none of them were actually in my family. Strange dreams indeed.

Maybe two weeks ago, I also had an interesting, I didn't post that one cause of lacking time.
I dreamed about the group and it has been kind of a gathering, I only new -we- have to come together, everyone is on their way, because things changed catastrophically: security watchmen/soldiers everywhere and the internet broke down.

I'm not sure if I travelled with another person, but it felt like it. And in the dream I have been really skilled in martial arts (where in real life I have no plan), it has been normal doing so, every body movement felt confident and I wore a black training suit from ninjas.

Then there has been a security man/soldier coming closer and I only knew: him or I, one of us has to go. I pretended to be busy waiting at a wall, I heard that he drew his sword, and in response I cut his throat, absolutely self confident that this has been the only solution in that moment.

The meeting meant a lot and nothing should stop us/me in coming together.

Later in the dream I met another person from the group and I said my forum name, as that seemed normal as well, as if the forum name was my real name. "Hey, I'm Gawan." and then the dream stopped and went in another direction.

The disturbing part has been definitely that I killed in the dream another person, no talking, no technique to make him for a period of time unconscious.

FWIW,
I read Gertrudes topic and followed Bohorts body changes. And I thought maybe it would be nice to have a place for posting these and similar changes?

If not, please feel free to delete this topic.

Citation de: Puck le Hier à 01:59:16
he dream where I was in a large meeting discussing psychopathy was even weirder. It was a much larger group, I'd say 200 some people, in like a gymnasium seated on bleachers. Apparently I was giving the talk with a few friends, and we all took turns elucidating certain topics. It was funny, because as one of us would falter with the wording, another would pick up right where he left off. People would ask questions and we'd answer them. It seemed so simple in my dream.

Posté par: Gawan
Maybe two weeks ago, I also had an interesting, I didn't post that one cause of lacking time.
I dreamed about the group and it has been kind of a gathering, I only new -we- have to come together, everyone is on their way, because things changed catastrophically: security watchmen/soldiers everywhere and the internet broke down.

I also had a dream about a gathering last spring, I didn't post it because I didn't think that it was important at the time. In the dream, I was way up in the sky, probably in orbit, looking at the earth. Looking down at what is France, I could see line from each corner of the hexagon joining in the middle, the line were golden in color and forming a dome of energy above France. Someone next to me, told me that it was call (can't remember the name) but he told me that it mean rendez-vous. Bizarre, I woke-up immediately after the dream in the middle of the night still remembering the word and I thought that it was indeed meaning rendez-vous, it was a French word or combination of many words but upon waking-up in the morning, I couldn't remember it.

Ho! an another interesting dream I had a few month back was someone was showing me how to operate some technological device that produced when activated a holographic image in the sky, the image was one of a kite.

anart said:
With that said, Bohort, if you literally cannot lift your arm, it may be something else and it may be serious. Has it improved?

Lúthien said:
I hope it will improve quickly and if not that you'll consult a good doctor. Keep us informed and in the meantime, be gentle with yourself and take some rest!

Nienna Eluch said:
I would say that if there is no improvement by Monday to get yourself into a doctor to see just what is going on. Matter of fact, even if it has improved, you might want to consult someone to see what has caused this to happen.

Please do keep us advised on how you are doing.

Laura said:
Have a look at this thread, Bohort: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14467.0 You aren't the only one who is having a physical symptom related to emotional cleansing process.

My suggestion would be to check into some bodywork - massage therapy, rolfing, etc - along with the usual medical tests.

Bohort said:
Laura said:

The pain is still there today but a little bit less intense. Indeed, if monday i still have the same symptoms, i will go for massage therapy, chiro and usaul medical tests.

I decided yesterday as suggested, because at one moment the pain was beginning to increase up to a level which was not easy to handle, to call my massage therapist. I explained to her my problem and she told me to come over and she will see what she can do.

She just could not do a massage because it was too painful but since she had more than one string to her bow, she decided to use what she calls directed pressure point technique.
Doing so, the pain has reduced considerably but i was not still able to raise my arm.

She told me that the pain was not a physical problem but that my body was trying to eliminate something emotional and it was pretty big. She added that maybe it could be a good idea in my next meditation to think about that.

Well, during my meditation yesterday night, i asked the Divine Cosmic Mind to help me and if it was possible to cleanse and purify what my body was trying to eliminate with so much difficulty.

After the meditation, i had no pain and i felt that my arm had less tension. Sunday morning when i woke up, as surprising as it might seem, i was able to raise my arm and all the pain was gone.

May i say that i find that quite amazing.

Back
Top Bottom