Double Humanity and the Extraterrestrial Intrusion

thanks vulcan,

just got my welcome message posted. sorry, sometimes i like to just jump right in.

i did actually search nigel kerner's name on here. i found a few passing references to him, but nothing about his newest book. but it did just come out. i had a chance to read through a lot of it last weekend at the bookstore...i thought he had a lot of interesting things to say that would jive well with this forum. in particular, his discussion of the archons and aeons being related or identical with our mysterious interdimensional "buddies" (that have their fingers in our genetic pool) was definitely worth a read. that's what lead me to this thread. i'll have to read back through some of my favorite gnostic texts with these ideas in the back of my head. and then found the thread where that french forum member did a lovely job of translating a john lash interview.

yeah, i can tell the search function is going to help me out a lot with all the interesting info on this site. thanks for the help!

Alain Gossens, author of the article on Double Humanity and cocreator of the website Karmapolis, has "committed suicide" last July.
He was working on an article of several dozens of pages about the release of the book Tous Manipulés (All manipulated) and ritual sacrifice. He was investigating about the Church and had obtained confession from several priests… He allegedly jumped off a building. He felt threatened and said he was monitored and his phone was tapped… he was scared of being called paranoid. He had stopped smoking, had changed his way of life, woke up early, had stopped drinking coke. His article will still be published soon."

_http://anneesdeplomb.topdiscussion.com/dernieres-nouvelles-f18/6-juillet-2010-suicide-du-journaliste-alain-gossens-t1873.htm

The Mecanopolis website (http://www.mecanopolis.org/?p=19502) has obtained several reports from the Belgian police which put a rather peculiar light on the circumstances of the "suicide". They're currently investigating the matter.

Alain Gossens, aka KarmaOne, cocreator of the website Karmapolis, abruptly ended his life on Webdnesday the 7th July. […] As an author of chronicles for the RTBF (Belgian TV & radio), … Alain was first and foremost an investigative journalist. War, violence and mass manipulation were his chosen themes, which explains why he became a judicial correspondent for the press agency Belga. […] He also inquired about cases like the Dutroux affair and the hypothesis of pedophile networks involving top rank politicians. […] Alain Gossens was a real pioneer, who was among the first to write in an open-minded spirit for the Belgian press about subjects generally brushed off as out-there or conspirationist by his colleagues at the time. In 1997, he published an article on Haarp, which will mark a turning-point in his career and will earn him international recognition thanks to the developing Internet. As time went by, Alain became more and more fascinated by the mysteries of consciousness, and sought to understand the meaning of existence and death. This questioning will lead him to create Karmapolis and to collaborate with French magazines such as Nexus.

http://karmapolis.be/pipeline/alain_gossens.htm

It's peculiar indeed.

Right now there is a huge Child abuse/Catholic church story that's making the headlines in Belgium, sweeping aside all political problems to build a stable governement uhm...
Of course no mention of psychopathy but the use of "lack of empathy" has been mentionned a few times.

watched last night with a family member (who is also on the forum), the jail-house interview of Jeffrey Dahmer with his father, and discussed the things that seemed 'off' with them both, especially the completely blank affect of both; contrasted with the mother, who seemed quite animated, who was being scape-goated for causation by the Father in a book about their son. I think we may have seen functioning robotic non-souled individuals, able to repeat, however simplistically, some concepts of causation of behavior, but with absolutely no integration of these ideas, perhaps that is a requisite facet of compartmentalization. Their computing brain stores facts, but is unable to feel anything about those facts. They can regurgitate them, they will never embody them. Jeffrey repeated something we have actually heard from others, to the effect that if you have no religious beliefs, then there is nothing to refrain your behavior from chaos; their only locus of control being completely external, never internal.

Back
Top Bottom