Double Humanity and the Extraterrestrial Intrusion

anart said:
Ruth, every single time a discussion on this forum has entailed OPs, you are triggered like literal clockwork. Every single time.
Which makes me wonder if this is not a program where there is fear of actually being an OP and Ruth is fighting that idea with all her might.

anart said:
Ockham, no offense intended at all, but this post was one of the most unclear things I have ever read - could you please try to simplify and clarify your point?
Oh good - it wasn't just me. Ockham, seriously, that post is word salad. What were you actually trying to say? And more to the point, do by saying it?

Anart,

I guess what I meant to say was this writer has put together some interesting points to add to millions of other articles that also have good points and maybe bad points, even though we love information, how much can we consume?

Even though we must track what is being said online, it seems to affect us in strange ways when we begin to interpret it, starting up conversations that end up being useless in many cases.

I was intending to weigh the value of the piece by applying all the rules I could conceive for it in relation to our total journey, and this may have been too off base for some. I appreciate the fact that people do the work, find the information and provide it for us to see how people are actually thinking and may affect perceivably an outcome or possible affect creating more chaos.

These affects start with (1: wasted time), (2: confusion), and this may be the intention of the author, to help cloud our time, and increase his energy. It is also a collection of ideas combined together nicely to give the illusion of a news piece, osit. It was also posted by Henry and the last time I checked, this is referred to as school, so I was replying in that respect.

Again, I don’t think it has much value in the overall picture in helping us to awaken, but all is lessons agreed. This can go on forever if nothing is learned from them. What is the best way to learn from them? Maybe this is a good question to ask.

If we assume we must continue to read and search all of these references to this group for preventive measures only it seems, what are we doing? Will we ever be able to move beyond them?

It would be to our benefit to increase our defenses so that writers who seem to not have our best interests at heart, as implying we are creating fear which is nonsense, are not even a concern, and the credibility of the group overcomes it alone. Just don’t want us to be held back from the true potential.

There have already been many discussions about how much time is wasted from people who not only talk about the group or Laura, but come here to spout off more nonsense. It is quite educational to read the posted articles at SOTT as they are in the correct setting, but it seems the (political) connection or politeness to anyone who can paint a picture may be considered a good time consumer. Please note the word political is just a conversion from the word polite.

There is also the thought that articles for entertainment as this is presented, are included in what I refer to as mud. The people who are professionals at mud work are geniuses as they are smart enough to know how all this mud affects your mind. You can only really be good at that after about 20 years of doing it. I know of 2 alive today. I personally don’t have the time when it can be learned how to warden it off.

Now, you might immediately say that by creating a defensive mechanism for information that is being silly salad. I can accept that. It’s your decision and everyone has a right to it. My defense lays in the way it is just more mud. Here is one example of misleading readers and implying a religious and political connotation.

She has baptised these entities
Do you feel this is an appropriate dative language in describing Laura’s work? If so, then I apologize.

Hope this helps explain any confusion I may have caused in replying to Henry’s post.

domivr said:
anart said:
Ruth, every single time a discussion on this forum has entailed OPs, you are triggered like literal clockwork. Every single time.
Which makes me wonder if this is not a program where there is fear of actually being an OP and Ruth is fighting that idea with all her might.
Actually, the post was intended as a warning to expect attack through or via this subject from an external source (that means not me!) and has nothing to do with my previous attempts to critique QFS 'take' on the subject. I think Anart may have consigned these 'difficulties' of interpreting to the past. ("Been there, done that" etc)? Im not sure that is such a good idea.

Domivr, you make me laugh! Fighting OPs, when it is an idea I am completely comfortable with is well beneath me. I seek to understand them that is all.

OCKHAM said:
Hope this helps explain any confusion I may have caused in replying to Henry’s post.
No, it did not. Are you capable of speaking plainly, or do you care more about hearing yourself think than being understood by others? If you think the article is nonsense and a waste of time, why not just say so, and provide some simple, point-form reasons why? That way forum newbies are able to more easily understand what you have to say, and forum regulars don't have to expend so much energy to "decode" your posts.

OCKHAM said:
These affects start with (1: wasted time), (2: confusion), and this may be the intention of the author, to help cloud our time, and increase his energy
Funny - this is exactly what I think of your contributions to this thread so far.

OCKHAM said:
here is also the thought that articles for entertainment as this is presented, are included in what I refer to as mud. The people who are professionals at mud work are geniuses as they are smart enough to know how all this mud affects your mind. You can only really be good at that after about 20 years of doing it. I know of 2 alive today. I personally don’t have the time when it can be learned how to warden it off.
So you think that article is some kind of masterpiece of Neuro-Linguistic Programming with some sinister intent? Why? I don't see such a thing anywhere in that article. Perhaps I am too naive regarding such subtle manipulation, so I would appreciate it if you could explain why in simple terms, for those like me who are a bit slower on the uptake.

Ruth said:
Actually, the post was intended as a warning to expect attack through or via this subject from an external source
I won't discuss what was your intention with that post, but it reads like: a small lecture on OPs from a 'teacher',
and then goes that warning card's note, followed with some 'teacher's suggestions for the next lecture' and then
a closing note - more Ruth's conclusions about OPs.

Ruth said:
(that means not me!)
Who said anything about that? And the whole concept of your 2 posts...
Why are you so concerned about possible attacks regarding OP subject? Where this comes from?
There are so many topics on this forum, one can be concerned about, so why this one?

Ruth said:
and has nothing to do with my previous attempts to critique QFS 'take' on the subject.
Yet again you jump into a same pattern behavior, on the same subject - OPs. Interesting.
Just that.. now you're criticizing one person - Anart, instead of the group, cause she's the one pointing it out to you,
again, what was analyzed and said to you before, on this forum.

Ruth said:
I think Anart may have consigned these 'difficulties' of interpreting to the past. ("Been there, done that" etc)? Im not sure that is such a good idea.
You're being manipulative and passive aggressive here, can you see it?
And why addressing Anart in a third person, instead of directly? What Anart has to do with your way of posting,
except for pointing it out for you?

Ruth said:
Domivr, you make me laugh! Fighting OPs, when it is an idea I am completely comfortable with is well beneath me. I seek to understand them that is all.
Quite defensive response for someone who's 'completely comfortable'.

What I found were good points in that article :
The fact it quotes several different sources that point to the idea of a double humanity : Gnostic texts (gospel of Judas), Mouravieff, Laura -- and of the existence of an initial predator : Reptilians, Archons of the Gnostics, Castaneda's flyers... So that's good and reinforces the point, gives it legitimacy. And as was pointed before, it's a good introduction to the subject, for people who are totally unaware of it.

What I didn't like :
They mix serious/more objective sources (Castaneda, Laura, Mouravieff) with far less reliable ones, new age stuff (Daniel Meurois, John Lash, Z. Sitchin, Zeitlin). In the end, it relativizes and confuses the issue. And there are passages that really have a new agey lalaland flavour -- like Meurois and Lashe's quotes, plus the conclusion more or less implying that after all, all is a question of perception and that if we perceive the ET's as bad, it's because we're in the Matrix of illusion, implying that perhaps, in reality, they might not be that bad, and even might be beneficial to humanity.

So in the end my opinion on the content is mitigated. But yet I think this is positive that such an article is published. At least the subject of OP's and of an initial predator preying on humans is introduced, more 'popularized', and it allows the debate to be 'open'.

OCKHAM said:
Anart,

I guess what I meant to say was this writer has put together some interesting points to add to millions of other articles that also have good points and maybe bad points, even though we love information, how much can we consume?
If it is good information, I would imagine there is no limit - other than the time it takes to 'consume' it.

O said:
Even though we must track what is being said online, it seems to affect us in strange ways when we begin to interpret it, starting up conversations that end up being useless in many cases.
To whom are you referring when you use the word 'we' and 'us' in the sentence above?

O said:
I was intending to weigh the value of the piece by applying all the rules I could conceive for it in relation to our total journey, and this may have been too off base for some.
It appears it was too off base, period - not to mention rather self-important, considering you think that you can even see the 'total journey'.

O said:
I appreciate the fact that people do the work, find the information and provide it for us to see how people are actually thinking and may affect perceivably an outcome or possible affect creating more chaos.
Perhaps it would be best for you to consider that just because something creates 'chaos' for you personally, that does not mean it affects one other person the same way. Your previous post is a good example of such subjective thinking - it was written by you and for you - no attempt was made to make your point simply and clearly and objectively - so - perhaps you can consider that your interpretation is running along similar lines.

O said:
These affects start with (1: wasted time), (2: confusion), and this may be the intention of the author, to help cloud our time, and increase his energy.
Please provide data for this assertion.

O said:
It was also posted by Henry and the last time I checked, this is referred to as school, so I was replying in that respect.
Could you clarify what you mean by this?

O said:
Again, I don’t think it has much value in the overall picture in helping us to awaken, but all is lessons agreed. This can go on forever if nothing is learned from them. What is the best way to learn from them? Maybe this is a good question to ask.
Ockham, you seem to have a singularly self-centered perspective here and are making sweeping statements without providing data or details.

O said:
If we assume we must continue to read and search all of these references to this group for preventive measures only it seems, what are we doing? Will we ever be able to move beyond them?
Why would you assume it was presented for 'preventative measures'?

O said:
It would be to our benefit to increase our defenses so that writers who seem to not have our best interests at heart, as implying we are creating fear which is nonsense, are not even a concern, and the credibility of the group overcomes it alone. Just don’t want us to be held back from the true potential.
Why would you assume this writer doesn't have 'our best interests at heart' - again - provide backup please. Also, why would you assume that you know what 'our true potential' is?

O said:
There have already been many discussions about how much time is wasted from people who not only talk about the group or Laura, but come here to spout off more nonsense. It is quite educational to read the posted articles at SOTT as they are in the correct setting, but it seems the (political) connection or politeness to anyone who can paint a picture may be considered a good time consumer.
Could you, please, point out what you consider to be 'painting a picture' - much less 'spouting nonsense' in this piece? (I'm not saying that it might not be the case, I am just requesting that you provide examples and backup and not just assume that since you said it, it will be accepted as the truth.)

O said:
Please note the word political is just a conversion from the word polite.
Yes, that's quite obvious - perhaps your involvement in the linguistics section on the forum has gone to your head and inflated your self-importance to the point where you consider your pontifications on this subject to be more than just assumptions?

O said:
There is also the thought that articles for entertainment as this is presented, are included in what I refer to as mud.
Wow, are you impressed with your own thoughts. It might be helpful for you to consider that you do not know as much as you think you know.

O said:
Now, you might immediately say that by creating a defensive mechanism for information that is being silly salad. I can accept that. It’s your decision and everyone has a right to it. My defense lays in the way it is just more mud. Here is one example of misleading readers and implying a religious and political connotation.
No, to be clear, I didn't necessarily disagree with your initial post on this topic, merely because I could not wade through the mental meandering to even approach the point - you were writing for yourself and no one else - very impressed with your own thinking, you are.

O said:
Do you feel this is an appropriate dative language in describing Laura’s work? If so, then I apologize.
I think it could very well be a translation issue - or a harmless interpretation - you seem to think it was intentional and inflammatory? Perhaps your focus on words has caused you to miss the bigger picture?

O said:
Not really, though it has accented your intellectual self-appreciation. It would help if you actually provided back up for your rather strong reaction to this piece - it's very simple - just explain why you think what you think - writing for others - not assuming that your reader thinks what you think - that would be a start. (or - in short - http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8546.msg61224#msg61224 )

OCKHAM said:
Please note the word political is just a conversion from the word polite.
It is not clear what you are trying to communicate by that statement, but you seem to be suggesting that the word "political" is etymologically related to the word "polite". However, as any entymological dictionary will demonstrate, that is not the case. The word "political" has its origins in the ancient Greek word "polis" , meaning "city" or "state", while "polite" derives from the later Latin word "polire", meaning to "to polish".

Henry,
This was a timely article for me as I have to write a paper on the nature of suffering so thank you. I enjoyed the new (to me) sources cited, ie: Lash and Murois, and will explore these authors further. On another note, I have just begun reading, The Death of Religion and the Rebirth of Spirit by J.Pearce. In the introduction he refers to Loye's book, Darwin's Lost Theory of Love, which explores Darwin's final work, The Descent of Man. I don't know if this is common knowlege but he describes how in The Origin of the Species, Darwin describes how ages of mutation, selectivity, and survival of the fittest gave rise to mammalian life in general but then in The Descent of Man, he shows how evolution then employed markedly different forces - "higer agencies." as Darwin called them - to bring about the far more advanced human species. Recently, geneticists at the Howard Hughes Medical Center traced DNA records of the major species preceding us and made the claim that the human brain's evolutionary appearance was far too sudden to be accounted for by Darwin's selective mutation and the survival of the fittest. According to Loye, however, this discovery fits with Darwins thesis in The Descent of Man in which the human brain that the geneticists refer to is the fourth and latest development in the human brain which relied on the earlier neural systems to develop. During many decades as the head of the National Institute of Health's Department of Brain Evolution and Behavior, neuroscientist Paul McLean mapped out the evolutionary nature and structure of our brain. He clearly showed that in our head lies Darwin's mutation/selection process of an ancient reptilian or hind brain, which served as the basis for a forebrain consisting of an old and new mammalian brain. Upon these three evolved structures, the fouth human brain could be added with little of the slow, trial and error processes of the evolution leading up to it. This process discussed in Darwin's later work, The Descent of Man, of a human brain operating from the higher agencies of love and altruism apparently brought us about as recently as forty to fifty thousand years ago. Might this coincide with the timing of the two possible lines of human descent?

Hi Mamadrama,

Be careful with Lash and Meurois.

They effectively negate what is essential by insisting on the 'cosmic' perspective. We do not have the luxury of such a point of view as long as we are down here stuck in the mud. But Lash does bring forward some interesting sources. Meurois' 'sources' come from his astral voyages, I think.

My impression of the article is that the journalist was so frightened by the information he was uncovering that he couldn't really face it. So he was looking for solace in Meurois' ideas. There is a marked change in the tone of the article when those ideas were introduced.

Henry

Thanks for the caveat of Lash and Meurois, Henry. I have ordered Lash's book and will read with a critical eye but will skip Meurois at this time. FWIW, it does seem you're on to something in regard to the journalist's sudden change in tone re: Meurois.
Regards,
L.

Hi,
I know Meurois (and his ex-wife Anne Givaudan)'s writings quite well and I can tell now that it's most certainly 95% disinformation. He supposedly writes his books after astral travels, during which he encounters marvelous light beings who 'teach' him (in the astral realms). Several of their books (written with A. Givaudan) go as far as presenting themselves as ancient followers of Jesus, and depict Jesus' 'teaching' and life, including his 'crucifixion'.
So don't waste your time on Meurois, it's a diversion.
I also noticed the change of tone around the 2nd part of the article, which really appeared as an attempt to "smoothe" the angles.

THANK YOU... Henry for taking the time and energy to put this comprehensive overview article together, I'm sure it took considerable effort and energy to pull together so many different sources and writings. The Creatures, 4th and 6th density Beings, Entities, whatever you want to call them for many may seem still unreal, or but mental aberratiions of ones own mind, but to me they are Very Real after dealing with them for many years. I cannot verify each authors individual experiences with them though and there may be considerable differences in ones experiences.

Those Higher worlds can be extremely Surreal to us earth dwellers.

It's a very difficult area because we are dealing in a realm Outside of a normal 3rd density beings developments. It seems Only a few people have abilities to access these higher realms and their inhabitants, and distortions can easily enter in.

I asked once in another post how one might Protect oneself from their constant wiley attacks and wondered if encapsulating oneself within a white bubble had any positive outcome. I was aware of what the C's had said...that Only Knowledge Protects, but still wondered if that Knowledge could be also extended to the proper construction of this white bubble via the powers of ones Mind.

I have come fully to realize that these things do not work but are promoted a lot by the New Age Metaphysical movements of our time. Another big DIS-INFO program.

I have had quite a lot of experiences with "them" and I have had a very hard time separating out when Channeling those who Really are there to Help, from those who secretly slip in posing as friendly helpers, who give some Good and Correct Info, followed by a lot of other Tainted info filled with lies and misinformation. I have wondered if creating a Psychomantium would help me in keeping the Channel more Pure and True? And if that's why the C's suggested to Laura to use one also?

I have also wondered if I can only Channel Beings at a level that I myself have earned or karmically deserve? Or if I am just being targeted because they are trying very hard to Interfere with my intention to get Truthful answers to my questions?

Again Laura spoke about this situation too in her writings saying something to the effect that if it's in their best interest to their hidden agendas, they can give you Spot on Right Answers to your questions, and then when you are hooked and your guard is down, start to slip in with outrageous cunning Lies, dis-information, misinformation.

From the research I have done over the years there is apparently also those Types on the 4th and 6th Density that are BETWIXT a TRUE PURE STS or STO category. They seem to partake a little of both. From explainations given to me by THEM (if you can believe them), they have said that sometimes someone whose original choice was STS decides they know longer wanted to follow that Path and started to make Choices that Reoriented them into the STO path. But in the process of making the transformation, they still possessed attributes of both, and they can vascillate between so called Dark and Light behavior. Again there is also a Relativity apparently between these opposites the perspective of which depends upon you Point On the Path.

In a way i'ts similar for us 3rd density beings since we all are living in an STS world as a whole, we can only begin to activate the growth toward STO reality. The difference is here we need to have the DNA to do so. Apparently on the 4th density they may have the option of reconfiguring their DNA since they are closer to the knowledge of the Creative Powers.

I was also told of yet another category that I have not yet found discussed on this site. They said this Type of human was made when Demon DNA was mixed in with humanoid type DNA. Now I realize the word Demon has many Denotations and Connotations as well as cultural and historical differences of definition. In general they meant it to be defined as something from the DARK SIDE Realm.

I was told that they can Add DNA Strands to a yet unborn baby in the womb to change its normal destiny unbeknownst to its mother. Bringing such a child into a family will cause immense trouble and suffering for the parents, siblings, relatives and friends and the community at large as their more subversive behavior ripples out. And hence also Much FOOD for all who feed on this type of Energy.

I was told that about 8% of the Human population fell into this category. They also can appear relatively normal until they reveal at times their more sinister side.

Again I want to make it Clear that I am only relaying what I was told during a channel and this info my be misinformation, but wanted to get it out nonetheless for discussion.

Bringing this up close and Personal for me happened when I was told my older brother was just such a "Type." He definitely fit the bill for being a source of Great Persecution toward me for most of my life. Of course the question in my mind was if he was a Demon Hybred, an OP, or a Psychopath originally.

Now there is the "possibility" that he could be a member of this Third Group.

While reading Lobaczewski's writings I came across where some Psychopaths are made via child birth traumas caused to the brain.

Very Interesting...

When my brother was born, my mother had been late in getting to the hospital and this apparently Greatly Angered the doctor who swore diobolically at my mother, yelling all manner of rank epithets at her and then commanded the nurses to Hold forcibly the baby in my mother, even though it naturally wanted to come out on its own, until he had washed up and properly prepared himself to deliver the child. I know these things because my mother recounted them to me many times. It definitely left a deep impression on her.

So the nurses pushed on my brothers head which was beginning to emerge from the womb, and as everyone knows the skull is Very Soft at this time and easily indented and damaged by pressure can easily be done to the FRONTAL LOBE of the brain. I have a very strong feeling this also happened to my brother.

My brothers FOREHEAD is Not like any other family members. Its very angled back, slanted deeply toward the hair line. I remember when Lobaczewski described Stalins forehead as also being unique.

Needless to say from the behavior described by my mother of the doctor I feel he too was a Clinical Psychopath and petty Tyrant. Doctors according to research done by founding members of this Site, seem to have a higher than normal percentage of psychopaths in their group because this profession offers an unusal high amount of Pain, emotional and physical for them to feed off of.

Needless to say my mother also went through huge amounts of pain when the baby Naturally wanted to slip out but was Abnormally being held in. The doctor no doubt had a good feeding off my mothers screams and the situation as a whole.

I have had this info for some time but wasn't sure I should post it since at the present I have know way to verify yet if it's True. I wonder if the C's have said anything about it that has NOT yet been posted for the general public?? There seems to be Subcategories within the general OP and Psychopathic ones.

Going back to where I started after the digression (which I hope was relevant non the less) these Entities are very real and are capable of doing many things to your life that you may have just thought was a matter of course. They can and Do engineer many of your trials and tribulations, losses, diseases, failures, dissapointments, missed opportunities and on and on.

We normally just say that these things are just a part of life....yes they are indeed that because they make them so in many cases.

NORDIC HEALER said:
Bringing this up close and Personal for me happened when I was told my older brother was just such a "Type." He definitely fit the bill for being a source of Great Persecution toward me for most of my life. Of course the question in my mind was if he was a Demon Hybred, an OP, or a Psychopath originally.

Now there is the "possibility" that he could be a member of this Third Group.
Could be any number of reasons, or more than one! He may also be a 'soul in struggle', or simply a soul who has chosen the 'dark side' and with the 'assistance' of other higher density beings, 'inserted' himself in your life to cause trouble. And that may be a karmic thing for you too.

I think I read somewhere that as you get closer to 'seeing the unseen', life gets more difficult via the auspices of other people (attacks of one sort or another). It certainly makes life hard. The thing is, we don't get taught to expect this from mainstream culture (including those 'new age' types).

Back
Top Bottom