Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

My Nan passed away at the age of 92 at the end of January this year, just 2 months shy of her 93rd birthday. She was a very vibrant person, did not take vaccines or pharmaceuticals, she was still living independently and driving before she suddenly became ill. She went into hospital and over the course of 2 weeks, she died from heart failure. My mom was by her side every day and I visited every other day. In all honesty it was an honor to witness this process with her. She said many times that she was trying to let go and she knew she was dying. She reported seeing angels coming and going from her bedside. She described other spirits, one who appeared to be German with a “gaudy” necklace on. She began to sleep more and more each day, she did not experience any pain and passed peacefully in her sleep.
This was my last grandparent to pass away but the first experience of being witness to the process. The reason I’m sharing this story is because I feel like I learned and grew a lot from going through this, it was a gift my grandmother gave us at the very end of her life in 3D. It has eased fears that I had about physical death because I saw such a peaceful and loving passing.

aragon:
Another related thing I’ve seen is how some ‘psychic’ individuals are saying that once you’re dead and out of your body, and see the tunnel and the light at the end, you should NOT go to the tunnel. That even if the tunnel beckons you to come, you should turn your back and head the other way. Because, as their weird theory goes (or evil propaganda), the tunnel is a gateway to an endless cycle of reincarnation. The other way, they say, is the real way to freedom and ‘higher spheres’. At least for now, I think this is BS, and maybe a lie by sinister forces in order to capture more ‘dead dudes’.
I also wondered quite often about the different views on the light and the tunnel. Then I found this thread on the forum dedicated to this question: Is the bright white light and tunnel an alien trap for discarnate spirits?

where this C´s session is quoted:
Q: (L) Now, the question has arisen that, since other dimensional beings have the ability to kidnap or abduct or forcibly extract souls, do they also have the capability of manipulating our soul essences after they have left our bodies during the transition to fifth density?
A: Not correct.
Q: (L) They do not?
A: No, you see when your physical body expires, and you enter fifth density, this is done one way and one way only: by passing through a conduit which opens specifically for the purpose of transference from third density to fifth density. Now, something often referred to in your terminology as a silver thread, is like a closed line which opens when this conduit is needed. That's rather awkward, but it's the only way to describe it. So that when the physical body terminates, this line is opened forming a conduit through which the soul passes naturally. However, part of the existence of this conduit is that it is absolutely impenetrable by any force from any density level. Therefore, souls in the process of transferring from third density to fifth density are not in any way able to be molested or tampered with. And it should be mentioned here, also, that the soul imprint of the physical body always has a connection to fifth density and that is through the so-called "silver thread." That always exists as the third density soul's doorway to fifth density. It can be opened at a moment's notice whenever needed. When it is opened it becomes a conduit. Through that conduit the soul passes. And it is not subject to interferency by anything. This is not a deliberate construction, it is merely the natural process similar to what could be described as the protection mechanisms existing on second level density for creatures which are not capable of protecting themselves through their own conscious thought processes. For example, your turtle is contained within a shell that protects it. That shell is impenetrable by any natural forces, therefore nothing that is natural can harm that turtle. However, the same can exist for any creature when it is connected by the silver thread to fifth density. Once it is passing through the conduit produced by the opening of the silver thread, then, of course, it cannot be tampered with. Do you understand?
Q: (L) Yes, but why do so many souls, when they leave the body, not traverse this conduit, and why do they stay earthbound, and why do they attach to other bodies? Why does this condition exist?
A: That is a complicated question, however the best answer is choice is involved there for those souls who wish not to leave the plane of third density. The only possibility to do this is to be detached from the now expired physical body but still be within the third density plane, which, of course, is not natural, but nonetheless can occur. In situations such as this, though it has been incorrectly reported, the silver thread is still attached and still remains a thread rather than a conduit. The soul is still attached to the silver thread but detached from the host body which has now expired. So the effect is very similar to being consciously aware of third density surroundings without a third density unit to accompany. Do you understand?
Q: (L) Yes. Okay...
A: Also, please be aware of the fact that once the soul leaves the confines of the physical body, the illusion of time passage is no longer apparent even when the soul remains on the third density plane. Therefore, it appears to that soul that no time whatsoever has passed. And, we mention this merely for you to contemplate all of the various meanings behind this.

I think you are making an assumption here, a being who chooses the long wave cycle, doesn’t necessarily means that they will be staying in 5th density, they can stay on a ethereal type of realm or life but in 3rd or 4th density as well, or maybe a bidensity type of environment.
Yes I did assume that the short wave was about physicality failing to recognise that an ethereal being can still inhabit other densities other than 5th. This makes sense now that I think about it. Thanks

I also wondered quite often about the different views on the light and the tunnel. Then I found this thread on the forum dedicated to this question: Is the bright white light and tunnel an alien trap for discarnate spirits?

where this C´s session is quoted:
Here is a quote a few years later.
(C) I would like to ask a question. Immediately after, or shortly after, the death experience, do people tend to experience that which they have been led by their beliefs to expect?

A: Essentially, yes, but some people do not know, or presuppose anything of this. Therefore, for these souls, the experience is "purer."

Q: (C) What is the purer experience? What do they experience when they have no presupposition?

A: What have you heard about this?

Q: (C) A tunnel of light... a tunnel, a bright light, a loving being, and...

A: Wait... what about seeing one's "body?"

Q: (C) Okay, the first thing would be drifting above and seeing the body, and then seeing a tunnel and the light.

A: Yes, but there is not always a "loving being" awaiting. That is part of the presuppository material.

Here is what the Cs said about the long wave cycle and the short wave cycle from the Oct. 22, 1994 session:
Q: (L) Does the interaction between the spirit/soul and the body physical produce some by-product that is desirable to other beings?

A: Well, all things have desirable consequences as well as undesirable consequences, but it must also be mentioned here that everything that exists in all realms of the universe can experience existence in one of only two ways. That would be defined as a long wave cycle and a short wave cycle. Going back to your previous question about why humans are "entrapped" in physical existence, which, of course, is voluntary and chosen, this was due to the desire to change from the long wave cycle experience of completely what you would call ethereal or spiritual existence, to the short wave cycle of what you call physical existence. The difference is that a long wave cycle involves only very gradual change in evolution in a cyclical manner. Whereas a short wave cycle involves a duality. And this is the case with souls in physical bodies as is experienced on this earth plane because the soul experiences an ethereal state for half the cycle and a physical state for the other half of the cycle. While these halves are not measured in time the way you measure time, the totality of experience is equal in each half. The necessity to form the short wave cycle was brought about through nature through the natural bounds of the universe when the group mind of souls chose to experience physicality as opposed to a completely ethereal existence.
Also from the same session:
A: Positive by-product is an increase in relative energy which speeds up the learning process of the soul and all of it's one dimensional and two dimensional interactive partners. In other words, flora and fauna, minerals, etc. All experience growth and movement towards reunion at a faster rate on the cycle through this short wave cycle physical/ethereal transfer. Of a negative nature, it also produces many negative experiences for these very same entities which otherwise would not exist because being of a first level and second level nature, flora and fauna would ordinarily experience a long term or long wave cycle on the physical plane as opposed to a short wave cycle physical and ethereal, as they do now because of their interaction with the human species in its short wave ethereal/physical cycle.

Here is what the Cs said about the long wave cycle and the short wave cycle from the Oct. 22, 1994 session:

Also from the same session:
This passage has always opened up so many questions for me.

What is the benefit of "speeding up" the learning cycle, if indeed there is no time, and in "the end" we're all heading back to union with the DCM anyway, to repeat again? If in fact we're already "there". What are we running from, or towards, that we could not wait?

Are we impatient? Or were the C's trying to get at something else? They mention the idea of service to minerals, flaura and fauna, but then what benefit do even they receive by learning faster? Is it possible to ever have a satisfactory answer to this while in 3D?

It could be that the long wave cycle is akin to just sitting in 5D and reading books, watching movies and learning vicariously, whereas coming into duality is more like being an actor in the play or gladiator in the arena. And maybe instead of trying to speed anything up for a purpose, we just decided we'd enjoy it more "down here". If so, that certainly puts into perspective the problems we face here and love to identify with or complain about.

What is the benefit of "speeding up" the learning cycle
I liked your question. I've often thought along similar lines.

I agree with your puzzlement about 'what's the hurry?' I suspect two things: Firstly, when in spirit, it is inherent in all STO-orientated souls that there is a hunger to learn, and thereby 'progress' - some more than others. I believe that there will always be free will to choose when and how to move on.

Secondly, the option of incarnating is to choose the 'fast track', whereby our (expected) experiences when in body are going to be much more impactful, visceral, meaningful and memorable. There is also, of course, the danger of unforeseeable and unexpected errors occurring in our lives which can lead to acquiring unhelpful, bad karma, which then needs to be worked through and dealt with, perhaps by further incarnations.

It's a risk, but, then again, isn't that what we often say about life on planet Earth anyway?

What is the benefit of "speeding up" the learning cycle, if indeed there is no time, and in "the end" we're all heading back to union with the DCM anyway, to repeat again? If in fact we're already "there". What are we running from, or towards, that we could not wait?
I think the benefit is self-explanatory, to speed things up, to learn faster than normally. But more than that, I don’t think the goal for the beings or souls who wants to learn this way, is to “learn faster”, I think is rather to experience that type of learning AKA experiencing both physical and ethereal existence. The part of speeding things up would be only q by-product of choosing the short wave cicle type of learning. OSIT

I agree with your puzzlement about 'what's the hurry?' I suspect two things: Firstly, when in spirit, it is inherent in all STO-orientated souls that there is a hunger to learn, and thereby 'progress' - some more than others. I believe that there will always be free will to choose when and how to move on.

Secondly, the option of incarnating is to choose the 'fast track', whereby our (expected) experiences when in body are going to be much more impactful, visceral, meaningful and memorable. There is also, of course, the danger of unforeseeable and unexpected errors occurring in our lives which can lead to acquiring unhelpful, bad karma, which then needs to be worked through and dealt with, perhaps by further incarnations.
Very good points. I'm reminded of "Paul's Necessary Sin". One can even change "short wave cycle" for "necessary sin" and think of Paul's thesis as explained by Laura and Timothy Ashworth.

If anyone is going to read any book about Paul (after Laura's "From Paul to Mark"), let it be Paul's Necessary Sin by Ashworth. It integrates elements of the Fourth Way/Work and Paleochristianity wonderfully.

More info here:

On the topic of densities and sub-densities, I was thinking about it a bit differently. I don't know about 3D and 4D "sub-densities", but when it comes to 5D I think 3d and 4d (and possibly 2d and maybe even 1d in some way) "dead dudes" don't all hang out in the same room. So I think 5D needs to have spheres to accommodate different levels of development. Or it might not even be a "design" function of 5D itself, but the FRV of the beings naturally gravitating to others of similar FRV and awareness, which sort of creates an environment that makes the most sense for each group, and naturally "repels" those who don't fit, and it somehow becomes a "sphere" by the nature of those who congregate there.

I think there's so much we don't fully understand about densities and how they operate and manifest. Thinking back on the concept of a natural spiritual function like the silver cord makes me think there's a lot of unseen "natural functions" that manifest on 5d as well. The old saying that "water seeks its own level" probably applies to how souls dwell and/or congregate on 5d. If there's a meeting of minds, and emotionally there's no discord, then I would presume that those qualities count for a lot. I would also think that on 5d the right to not have one's free will violated would apply too. So those who dwell on different levels of FRV would seek their own level out, and eschew the others.

This is a fascinating thread, it keeps one's mind grounded to always have one eye on the final destination. No-one here gets out alive after all, or so I've come to believe. I've kinda made my peace with death; I've lived a colourful and varied life and learned some hard lessons along the way. So far, it's been worth it. Looking ahead my mind never loses sight of what we surely all think about; when will the wave truly manifest? TBH, not a subject that enthuses me, because I know that this will be presaged by enormous levels of suffering, so that kinda tempers the enthusiasm. It would seem to me that the old silver cord process will be getting a thorough workout in these coming years. Maybe the most spiritually advanced among us will graduate to 4d some day without tasting death, but I suspect that will be for the exceptions, not the norm. Most of us will have to meet our maker some day, and the beginning of wisdom comes with that realisation, that one day these experiences will end, and a new phase begins.

I follow this thread, but only half-heartedly. I haven't read everything either. Maybe out of fear, I don't know.
I'll keep it short so it's over quickly.

When I was 21, I had a near-death experience.
But for me it wasn't as spectacular as many people say it was, or as described in the one or two books I've read.
There was no tunnel, no golden lights, no angels or devils, no heavenly music... and no one was waiting for me.
I was standing in a room without walls, with flowing colors - everything was in motion. I knew exactly where I was going. I saw the silver cord when I wanted to "start running". Surprised, I followed the cord with my eyes and saw it was still connected to my earthly body. I saw my body suffering, but what stopped me from running was my partner's sadness and helplessness. So I returned to my body.

What made me deeply ashamed for years was the fact that no one was there to greet me.

One day, many years later, it occurred to me that maybe that wasn't necessary, because I knew the way, and what is better than knowing the way? ... But this thought did not comfort me for long.

I now have two ideas. The first idea is that I made the wrong emotional connection. (My mother tried everything to abort me - no welcome party for me).
The second idea is that I have no soul.

Regarding idea 1, I can say that abortion attempts cause a huge trauma... (My mother was unsuccessful in my case, which I somehow feel sorry for ....because I have some understanding of her and her situation), but I don't fully understand what one has to do with the other. Shouldn't there be someone on the other side, i.e. in the afterlife, who knows and greets me...

As for idea 2, I can say that maybe soulless people don't cultivate/know a culture of kindness - so my experience of no one waiting for me would be completely normal...

It wasn't easy for me to write about it... but maybe it was time to let it out.

Thanks for this thread and for letting me use it.

Translated by DeepL

Ich verfolge diesen Thread, aber nur halbherzig. Ich habe auch nicht alles gelesen. Vielleicht aus Angst, ich weiss es nicht.

Ich fasse es kurz, damit es schnell vorbei ist.

Als ich 21 war, hatte ich eine Nahtoderfahrung – bei der Geburt meines Sohnes.
Aber für mich war es nicht so spektakulär, wie viele Leute sagen oder wie es in den ein oder zwei Büchern beschrieben wird, die ich gelesen habe.
Es gab keinen Tunnel, keine goldenen Lichter, keine Engel oder Teufel, keine himmlische Musik ... und niemand wartete auf mich.
Ich stand in einem Raum ohne Wände, mit fliessenden Farben – alles war in Bewegung. Ich wusste genau, wohin ich wollte. In dem Moment, als ich "loslaufen" wollte, sah ich die silberne Schnur. Überrascht folgte ich der Schnur mit meinen Augen und sah, dass sie immer noch mit meinem irdischen Körper verbunden war. Ich sah, wie mein Körper litt, aber was mich wirklich davon abhielt, wegzugehen, war die Traurigkeit und die Hilflosigkeit meines Partners. Also kehrte ich zu meinem Körper zurück.

Was mich jahrelang zutiefst beschämte, war die Tatsache, dass niemand da war, um mich zu begrüssen.

Eines Tages, viele Jahre später, kam mir der Gedanke, dass das vielleicht nicht nötig war, weil ich den Weg kannte, und was gibt es schöneres, als den Weg zu kennen? ... Aber dieser Gedanke tröstete mich nicht lange.

Ich habe jetzt 2 Ideen. Die erste Idee ist, dass ich eine falsche Verknüpfung erstellt habe. (Meine Mutter hat alles versucht, um mich abzutreiben – keine Willkommensparty für mich).
Die zweite Idee ist, dass ich seelenlos bin.

Zu Idee 1 kann ich sagen, dass Abtreibungsversuche ein grosses Trauma verursachen... (Meine Mutter hatte in meinem Fall keinen Erfolg, was mir irgendwie leid tut, weil ich ein gewisses Verständnis dafür habe - von ihr und ihrer Situation), aber ich verstehe nicht ganz, was das eine mit dem anderen zu tun hat. Sollte es auf der anderen Seite, also im Jenseits, nicht jemanden geben, der mich kennt und begrüsst...

Zu Idee 2 kann ich sagen, dass seelenlose Menschen vielleicht keine Kultur der Freundlichkeit pflegen/kennen – daher wäre meine Erfahrung, dass niemand auf mich wartet, völlig normal...

Es fiel mir nicht leicht, darüber zu schreiben ... aber vielleicht war es an der Zeit, es rauszulassen.

Vielen Dank für diesen Thread und dafür, dass ich ihn verwenden durfte/darf.

I was standing in a room without walls, with flowing colors - everything was in motion. I knew exactly where I was going. I saw the silver cord when I wanted to "start running". Surprised, I followed the cord with my eyes and saw it was still connected to my earthly body. I saw my body suffering, but what stopped me from running was my partner's sadness and helplessness. So I returned to my body.
Perhaps programming and non-processed emotional traumas have colored the experience? I would say that the description itself as quoted above without interpretations is more objective. I've listened to testimonies where no one was waiting, neither. But as to your impression that you don't have a soul, well, in a sense, when we're embodied in the material realm, we're all "organic portals" until having done the work to connect to our higher centers. This can be a lifetime project.

If anything, your motivation to come back because you saw your partner's helplessness shows your inner nature to consider other people's suffering, the kind of stuff that emanates from your soul.

Thanks for sharing.

What made me deeply ashamed for years was the fact that no one was there to greet me.

One day, many years later, it occurred to me that maybe that wasn't necessary
You were right that it wasn't necessary.
Q: (C) Okay, the first thing would be drifting above and seeing the body, and then seeing a tunnel and the light.

A: Yes, but there is not always a "loving being" awaiting. That is part of the presuppository material.

Perhaps programming and non-processed emotional traumas have colored the experience? I would say that the description itself as quoted above without interpretations is more objective. I've listened to testimonies where no one was waiting, neither. But as to your impression that you don't have a soul, well, in a sense, when we're embodied in the material realm, we're all "organic portals" until having done the work to connect to our higher centers. This can be a lifetime project.

If anything, your motivation to come back because you saw your partner's helplessness shows your inner nature to consider other people's suffering, the kind of stuff that emanates from your soul.

Thanks for sharing.

Dear Gaby, thank you for your answer.

Your words calmed and motivated me. I feel bigger like I have more space again.

Thank you again for your thoughts and time.
Translated by DeepL

Liebe Gaby, danke für deine Antwort.

Deine Worte haben mich beruhigt und motiviert. Ich fühle mich grösser, so als hätte ich wieder mehr Platz.

Nochmals vielen Dank für deine Gedanken und Zeit.

Back
Top Bottom