Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

Nicolas said:
Shijing said:
Leo40 said:
The Shape of Things to come, Report #4 is now available.

I think that's the report that Nicolas mentioned just above your post ;)

Shijing, Leo's post got merged into this thread.

Thanks for pointing that out, Nicolas, I didn't realize that -- apologies Leo40, and thanks to both of you for the update :)

It is an amazing report and shows 2010 to be a very interesting year. Especially around July.

Nice teaser! Is there a link where one could peruse this material? Or is this a paid service? Or should I just be patient and wait for your informed breakdown. :whistle:

Looking forward to having the Forum look at it under a microscope a bit.

Lauranimal said:
It is an amazing report and shows 2010 to be a very interesting year. Especially around July.

Nice teaser! Is there a link where one could peruse this material? Or is this a paid service? Or should I just be patient and wait for your informed breakdown. :whistle:

Looking forward to having the Forum look at it under a microscope a bit.

Hi Lauranimal,

The report costs $10 and can be purchased from halfpasthuman.com.

I've just started reading the report myself, but the first section (Why Hyperchonism exists) is pretty interesting. I can't quote anything here since Clif's PDFs are password-protected, but I find it interesting that the example he gives occurs in the US southwest, recalling the C's prediction that 4D bleedthrough might be expected first around New Mexico.

Does anyone at the chateau happen to have a copy of this? I ask because Clif gives a very interesting account of how time could be manipulated by constructing an EM bubble, which is also reminiscent of something the C's described at one point, and it would be interesting to hear Ark's take on Clif's science if he happened to have 10 minutes to look at it over a study break or something.

Reading this, I can't help but wonder if Clif has been co-opted in a rather direct way. His ALTA reports often intersect well in places with material from the C's, and (to me) are rather at odds with the other stuff he has promoted like Jay Weidner and Patrick Geryl. It's like he is putting out the good stuff in his reports with his right hand, and promoting what we know to be disinfo with his left, and there is this strange disconnect between the two. Since he was away during the winter dealing with family medical issues, I imagined this scenario where the PTB are telling him that if he wants to stay healthy and in business with the ALTA reports, he'd better work all this other crap into his website and interviews or else. I realize that it is entirely possible this could be wishful thinking on my part, but when you look at how he took apart Project Camelot's stuff on the one hand, and the fact that he apparently fails to think critically about stuff like that Jay Weidner interview on the other, it just doesn't seem to add up.

rawtruth said:
On his home page at _www.halfpasthuman.com Clif is now promoting an interview of Jay Weidner

Alrighty then...had to give a website called "halfpasshuman" a look see. Now I'm thinking it's more like "QuarterPassKumquat" :P

Clif has posted a new essay at _http://www.halfpasthuman.com/woowoodo.html entitled "WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens." Despite the title, he has this to say about aliens:
Space Aliens must be assumed to have agendas not favoring terran human interests. Space Aliens must be assumed to be lying foreigners until proven not. Any other stance is absurd given the vast amount of unknowns. Space Aliens must be assumed to be inimical to humans and life here on terra. Just common sense to keep a little paranoid in this universe which has demonstrated its nature here on earth.

In his Coast-to-Coast interview two nights ago, Clif referred respectfully to Richard Dolan's work. He also explained that he has lately been self-censoring his reports, he says, to prevent certain predictions from becoming self-fulfilling prophecy by way of too many people believing/expecting them to happen. This may go a ways to explain the change in tone of his reports, which in the past year have focused less on specific predictions and more on trends at the archetypal level.

In his new essay Clif also dips his toe into the pool of hyperdimensional reality for the first time AFAIK in his presentation of some fascinating tidbits from an ancient Mayan personage known as "Lord Pakal Ahau."

His worldview is definitely shifting, like most of ours, I suppose. Now if he can just muster a bit more discernment in the company he keeps!

rawtruth said:
Clif has posted a new essay at _http://www.halfpasthuman.com/woowoodo.html entitled "WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens." Despite the title, he has this to say about aliens ...

Yes, I thought it was pretty good - it's probably worth including his bulletized assessment:

Humans, as a species, are not alone.
Humans have never been alone.
Modern humans are most likely the result of genetic manipulation.
Modern humans genetic structure has most likely been altered by parties unknown for agendas also unknown to humans. Claims to know details about the genetic history of the human species are most probable spurious and not to be accepted without serious due diligence.
Religions are a tool of the manipulators and their controlled minions.
Religions are a tool to make the masses of humans, via social and cultural pressures, accept control by minions of the actual owners of planet earth.
Religions are control tools, and most modern religions are the result of claimed channeled material.
“Channeling”, as an activity, is Piscean in nature, and will not survive into the Aquarian age where ‘analysis’ will be a key component of the personal awakening of humans en masse. Accepting information without personal verification and analysis is also a Piscean form of thinking that will not survive into the coming age (2012 ->). The Piscean ‘acceptance’ of information supports both religion and channeling among other control system tools.
There is most probably a break-away civilization from Terran humanity which is close to obtaining, or has obtained, Type One status. How they feel about their recent antecedents (us terran humans left behind) is anyone’s guess.
There is most probably some form of space warfare underway at this moment over your head. The amount of earth orbit space activity visible with 3rd generation night vision goggles will alter the local universe view of anyone who gets a chance to observe on even a few chemtrail free nights. The reason de guerre, and the participants are unknown. Those claiming to know are speculating or delusional or both.
There are huge levels of conspiracies in existence now which are detrimental to most (90+ per cent) of terran humanity. Examples include chemtrails, deep underground military bases, doomsday vaults (more than just seeds), known space alien bases, and the list goes on…
The ‘unawakened masses’ are NOT your friend. They prefer their controlled lives, and universe view, and WILL defend it. Remember, that approaching those outside the woo-jo, and inviting them, or even insisting that they join, will not work. To the unawakened you are attempting to kill off their comfortable existence. It is like teaching a pig to sing, it will not work, and will only annoy the pig. It is up to universe whether any specific individual shifts over to an awakened state. Repeat…it ain’t up to you.
The agendas of the Powers That Be and their minions can be ascertained (to some extent) by the evidence of their actions. Some of the evidence points to an attempt toward planetary human population control, however, there are some deep evidentiary points which suggests that the ‘kill-off’ scenario just may be a feint, and part of the ‘keep them distracted while we prepare for the end of civilization’ plot.
The agendas of the powers that be are being pursued with increasing speed that has recently taken on something of a desperate quality.
The agendas of the powers that be include the use of toxic chemicals and planetary level saturation with electromagnetic and other energies against the planetary populace.
Research provides evidence for periodic (11 thousand 500 year cycles – more or less) cataclysms which kick humanity back to near barbarism each time. The Powers That Be know about these cycles.
Research provides evidence that the powers that be (TPTB) are preparing today (and for last 4 decades at least) for one of these cataclysmic cycles. Further research points to the cataclysm being here within 3 three years or less. Note that attempts are underway to shift the 2012 date outward in the mind of the awakening public by TPTB disinfo agents that are now, and will be in future, quoting “out to 2017”, and 2020 as the dates for concern. Or alternatively, the disinfo agents would be emphatically stating that the ‘cataclysmic timeline’ has been derailed or changed by some human activity.
There are certainly ancient bases on our Moon and Mars. There are likely current bases and habitations throughout our solar system, including Moon and Mars, as well as various moons of other planets within the solar system.
There are certainly deep underground bases here on terra. Some of these may not be terran human ‘owned’.
Space Aliens must be assumed to have agendas not favoring terran human interests. Space Aliens must be assumed to be lying foreigners until proven not. Any other stance is absurd given the vast amount of unknowns. Space Aliens must be assumed to be inimical to humans and life here on terra. Just common sense to keep a little paranoid in this universe which has demonstrated its nature here on earth.
A power structure exists here on terra that is controlled by a very few individuals. Neither the systems within the power structure, nor the few people who control give a rat’s ass about you or your family or friends.
The power structure here on terra is unraveling as its secrecy is shredded over time. The rate of shred is increasing. This is leading to larger numbers of aware individuals who go do their own poking around, and thus increase the rate of secrecy shred. The secrecy shred is causing fear among The Powers That Be and their minions.
Terra is an increasingly unstable planetary environment for humans and other life. The causes of both the inherent instability and its recent increase are open to speculation, and are not definitively known. However, both are evident in recent human experience. Things are shaking all over, and this is likely NOT a good sign for life here on Terra.
The Powers That Be are having strange damn stuff done all over this planet, and as evidence shows, none of it favors the regular human. This includes polluting the ‘food body’ of the planet with genetic experimental foods, as well as inserting questionable commodities such as HFCS.
There is evidence that ThePowersThatBe are not their own masters, and further evidence that their fear levels are increasing daily.
The US Military/Corporate Complex rules the planet from the ‘shadow world’. The creatures that run the USMILCORPCOMS are not necessarily of terran origin, nor homo sapiens sapiens.

This is a good short look at where he is coming from and what he has concluded - or so I think. It is interesting at least as a reflection of what he sees in his data mining.

Edit: tried to fix my quote error.
Can a moderator help me here? - Thanks

[Moderator: fixed!]

rawtruth said:
In his Coast-to-Coast interview two nights ago, Clif referred respectfully to Richard Dolan's work. He also explained that he has lately been self-censoring his reports, he says, to prevent certain predictions from becoming self-fulfilling prophecy by way of too many people believing/expecting them to happen.

Clif should read Stripped to the Bone! It actually works the opposite way.

One of the disinformation ploys claims that the reason the world governments keep the lid on the so-called ET situation (keeping in mind that the reality is more likely hyperdimensional and not simply “extraterrestrial”) is because human acceptance on a mass scale might be taken as an invitation by ET to just move in and take over.
August 5, 2000
Q: (L) It says here in this “Top Secret” document penned by the so-called Nexus Seven: “The bottom line is, ARC [Alien Response Con-sortium] has discovered that it is very possible that confirmation, validation and consensus scientific acceptance equals an open invita-tion to invasion. Think about it. Denial may be one of the most powerful measures we have at our disposal to prevent the overt accep-tance of the reality of advanced alien presence into the consensus consciousness. Denial is a munition.” They are saying that as long as the whole idea of alien presence “remains in the realm of the fantastic and kooky, the implausible and mentally ill” that it is a line of defense against aliens. They see this as just a little “guided free will” to protect consensus belief using “popular deployable psychological munitions of belief.” They are saying that denial is a psychological weapon, a “de-terrent of aliens into mainstream reality since the aliens seem to respect the stance of individual and group consciousness and acculturation free will more than military might and power. Therefore, we can, by accept-ing alien presence and existence above board in enough mainstream public, unwittingly turn off the restrictions against overt contact the aliens are following. The overt invasion trigger is our general human acceptance.” Could you comment on the idea that denial of the reality is protection? Is that, in fact, so?
A: No. Protection comes from awareness, not the other way around.

Research provides evidence that the powers that be (TPTB) are preparing today (and for last 4 decades at least) for one of these cataclysmic cycles. Further research points to the cataclysm being here within 3 three years or less. Note that attempts are underway to shift the 2012 date outward in the mind of the awakening public by TPTB disinfo agents that are now, and will be in future, quoting “out to 2017”, and 2020 as the dates for concern. Or alternatively, the disinfo agents would be emphatically stating that the ‘cataclysmic timeline’ has been derailed or changed by some human activity.

Surely there is disinfo along these lines, but Clif seems to be rejecting the idea that human activity can have an effect on cataclysmic outcomes. (Butterfly wings!)

Approaching Infinity said:
Surely there is disinfo along these lines, but Clif seems to be rejecting the idea that human activity can have an effect on cataclysmic outcomes. (Butterfly wings!)

Yes, there is almost a desperate, resentment, flavor to his writing. As if he is not only throwing the baby out with the bathwater, but he's totally unaware that there is a baby. It seems to me - and I could be wholly mistaken - that either the pressure is getting to him, or he's been co-opted.

anart said:
Approaching Infinity said:

Yes, there is almost a desperate, resentment, flavor to his writing. As if he is not only throwing the baby out with the bathwater, but he's totally unaware that there is a baby. It seems to me - and I could be wholly mistaken - that either the pressure is getting to him, or he's been co-opted.

That's the impression I got from this part:

The ‘unawakened masses’ are NOT your friend. They prefer their controlled lives, and universe view, and WILL defend it. Remember, that approaching those outside the woo-jo, and inviting them, or even insisting that they join, will not work. To the unawakened you are attempting to kill off their comfortable existence. It is like teaching a pig to sing, it will not work, and will only annoy the pig. It is up to universe whether any specific individual shifts over to an awakened state. Repeat…it ain’t up to you.

Seems to me that if Clif is aware of many of the concepts the Cs have presented, he may be getting them censored and twisted from Jay Weidner et al. (Especially note the comment about channeling.)

Laura said:
Seems to me that if Clif is aware of many of the concepts the Cs have presented, he may be getting them censored and twisted from Jay Weidner et al. (Especially note the comment about channeling.)

That is a very good possibility imo - and may explain much in his evolving view of things.

LQB said:
Laura said:

That is a very good possibility imo - and may explain much in his evolving view of things.

Yeah. It's real interesting how Jay and Vincent Bridges and the gang really glommed onto the hyperdimensional stuff without really understanding it - then they started spewing their own spin on it. Gaaah!

Back
Top Bottom