Can't escape 33!

Another 3 synchronicity: I just clicked on this web page about synchronicities, and noticed the time was Tuesday (2nd day of the week) September (9th month of the year) 29th, 2009 3:33 PM. Maybe its a good page to read. :P

Is 11:11 a result of PSYOPS on the Masses?

I was wondering about this widespread phenomenon which I have also been experiencing for the past year increasingly more.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_operations
Psychological Operations (PSYOP, PSYOPS) are techniques used by any set of groups to influence a target audience's value systems, belief systems, emotions, motives, reasoning, or behavior. PSYOPS are used to induce confessions or reinforce attitudes and behaviors favorable to the originator's objectives, and are sometimes combined with black operations or false flag tactics. Target audiences can be governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

Many tend to relate the unuasual occurrence of 11:11 to the Winter Solstice on December 21st 2012 (at 11:11 am). However, the C's have repeatedly told us that the coming of the Wave and subsequent macro quantum shift is not fixed in time due to the fact that time-occurrence of an event is indeed variable, even more so when millions are expecting and anticipating such an event to take place (see _http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14944.0). Furthermore we are not dealing with an event which is going to last for a day or a couple of hours, but with one that gradually manifests during a longer period in time, and the change will actually occur on the etheral plane rather than on the physical one. Anyway, I thik that this 11:11 phenomenon might actually be caused by a huge mind control operation which is set in place in order to divert people from the true understanding of the coming Wave and of time itself as a (variable) dimension. Any thoughts?

(Please move the topic if it belongs elsewhere)

Re: Is 11:11 a result of PSYOPS on the Masses?

Perhaps this thread is of interest to you: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=142.0

Re: Is 11:11 a result of PSYOPS on the Masses?

The Mechanic said:
Perhaps this thread is of interest to you: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=142.0

Thanks for the link!

Seeing double/double numbers, too

Ever since reading Marciniak's "Bringers of the Dawn" I've been noticing double doubles (ie. 12:12, 11:11, 10:10, etc.), as well as patterns. I recall something about the significance of the occurrence of double numbers, especially 22, in, of course, Chapter 22 of BOTD; in addition, they mention the benefit of spinning, right to left, working the number of spins up to 33 and then working up to 3 sets of 33.

Shortly after my friend had finished reading BOTD, she also started noticing double doubles on clocks, on paycheck amounts,receipts, etc.
The two of us had a very strange experience one afternoon. She had just started reading The Wave, book one, and I was just finishing High Strangeness. We were sitting in my office and I was reading to her about the underground tunnels towards the end of the book(really spine tingly stuff!). She was listening intently, getting into what I was reading, as was I, and all of a sudden my cell phone rang. We both startled a bit at the interruption, and I picked up the phone to see who was calling. The screen said "RESTRICTED"! I didn't think much of it at first, and answered it. No one answered. Dead silence and the connection was still open. My eyes got big, I showed the screen to my friend, her eyes got big, we were both speechless. I closed the phone and the time read 2:22! I showed that to my friend, and we kind of freaked. We both went out to my backyard, kicked off our shoes, almost on instinct...as if we needed to literally ground ourselves.

I guess we kind of geeked out because we thought we might of had an eves dropper through the cell phone; but on the other hand we thought it could have been a message from the "good guys" just telling us to be careful about what we talk about and where we talk about it.

Recently, I made some interesting connections with double numbers related to time and the 264 degree circle of the sungate calendar at Tiahuanaco. After studying a quote Laura included in SHOTW from the work of Professor Schindler-Bellamy (as per Helmut zettl), .
Part of that post is copy/pasted as follows:

The next item that sparked my imagination was the 264 degrees to the circle... I wondered how could they know about pi (22/7), and 30,60 and 90 degree angles and their trig functions. How would that "translate"? So after messing around with a little algebra to determine what the "proportional" angle of 30 degrees (base 360) would be in a base 264, I got the following:

15 degrees (1/24th of a circle) would equal 11 degrees of a 264 degree circular ;
30 degrees (1/12th of a circle) would equal 22 degrees of a circle with 264 degrees;
45 degrees (1/8th of a circle) would equal 33 degrees of a 264 degree circle;
60 degrees (1/6th of a circle) would equal 44 degrees of a 264 degree circle;
90 degrees(1/4th of a circle) would equal 66 degrees of a 264 degree circle.
120 deg (1/3rd of a circle would equal 88 degrees of a 264 degree circle.
(Incidently, 1/5th of a circle does NOT equal 55 degrees of a 264 circle, but does equal 72 (8 x 9) degrees of a 360 degree circle)

The complete thread which includes the quote from SHOTW can be read at the following link:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=305.0

This oughta be fun to mess around with.

I cannot escape the number 33 either. I was born Nov. 22, November being the 11th month plus 22 is 33. Maybe that's why I have always been a little strange. :scared:

Number Sightings

Hi Everyone,

I would just like to know if there is any information on this forum, transcripts or other recommended resources about the significance (if any) of reoccurring number sequences? I have searched the forum, but cannot find anything. I apologise in advance if I have missed something.

The reason I ask is I am constantly seeing the number sequence 444. Lately I have been seeing this several times a day from various sources i.e. digital clocks, license plates, serial numbers, price tags, phone numbers, calculators, etc.

This has happened to me once before (approximately 9 years ago) and contrary to what I had read then, my experience shortly after seeing these numbers was not a pleasant one. :( Now I am seeing them again, and am wondering if it is some kind of warning. Has anyone else here had a similar experience?

I have searched on the net and found a few sites that offer explanations on number sightings, however due to past experience, I am now very skeptical.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all. :)

Hi nobodyslave,

I have merged your post with this topic for ease of reading. Perhaps it will be helpful to you. :)

A few years ago when I lived in a children's home, for some reason i started looking at the clock at exactly 10 o'clock some evenings. At one point I think it happened three nights in a row. As I recall this happened with both digital and analog clocks several times.

More recently, I saw 11:11 and 12:34 during my last two years of high school, on the digital hallway clocks. Those numbers happened to fall within the time between classes, so I would see 11:11 as I got out of my 2nd class, and 12:34 as I went back to class from lunch.

For a while I would glance at the computer clock at 11:11 on some nights, and if my mom was around I'd jokingly say "Hey mom, it's eleven-eleven!" She was usually amused by this but I think she may have become slightly annoyed by it after a while.

I find it amusing, but I don't have any particular theory about it.

On a semi-related note, my mom learned years ago that she could roll any number of her choosing with the dice when playing board games, but only as long as she honestly didn't care about the outcome. She would playfully say, "I want a ____!", and blow on the die, roll it, and often get her chosen number. The other players eventually started playing along, waving their hands at the dice and saying "Jynx!" to keep her from rolling her chosen numbers. She says sometimes it worked!
:lol:

Re: Seeing double/double numbers, too

Skyfarmr said:
The next item that sparked my imagination was the 264 degrees to the circle... I wondered how could they know about pi (22/7), and 30,60 and 90 degree angles and their trig functions. How would that "translate"? So after messing around with a little algebra to determine what the "proportional" angle of 30 degrees (base 360) would be in a base 264, I got the following:

15 degrees (1/24th of a circle) would equal 11 degrees of a 264 degree circular ;
30 degrees (1/12th of a circle) would equal 22 degrees of a circle with 264 degrees;
45 degrees (1/8th of a circle) would equal 33 degrees of a 264 degree circle;
60 degrees (1/6th of a circle) would equal 44 degrees of a 264 degree circle;
90 degrees(1/4th of a circle) would equal 66 degrees of a 264 degree circle.
120 deg (1/3rd of a circle would equal 88 degrees of a 264 degree circle.
(Incidently, 1/5th of a circle does NOT equal 55 degrees of a 264 circle, but does equal 72 (8 x 9) degrees of a 360 degree circle)

Hello All,

I've been thinking of this all night. In studying Vedic mathematics, there is some very interesting properties of multiplying with the number eleven. With any number multiplied by 11, you simply split the number and add their integers in the middle. It all relates to the 16 Vedic Sutras which are simple yet profound ways of showing how the numbers (universe) works.

Unfortunately these Sutras have been also been compromised (ref:_http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com/An_Intro_course.pdf)

...Professor Vijaya M. Sane who had great interests in tracing the location of the boxes containing the manuscript notebooks of the Vedic Mathmatics in 16 volumes finally... located the boxes.... found to contain useless scraps, old shoes and other such trash.... He was told that some German scholar had come searching for them and had offered a big amount for the VM manuscript material for the 16 volumes ... and sold the contents of the boxes to that German scholar for Rs. 80,000 Rps (1955-56)

Back again to the 11's and Vedic Math in general. This VM is really the feminine, pattern recognition that leads to whole brain harmonization. This is partly because of the cross-wise calculations and mimics the optic nerve function or so I think. In fact, this can be shown easily by putting your hands together in a prayer pose and looking straight down at the middle then soften the focus like "magic eye." Slowly separate the palms but leave the fingertips connected and you will see a third image.

Here's a graphic that shows amazing symmetry and correspondences in the powers of 11:

vedic_math1.jpg

There is a book on "Astronomical Computations Using Vedic Mathematics" by Kenneth Williams that shows how to predict eclipses, solve Kepler's Equation, solve spherical triangles, predict planetary positions etc. _http://www.vedicmathsindia.org/view_detail7.htm

Putting it all together, I sense that if people can train their brain for greater pattern recognition combined with speaking/hearing in the proper frequencies of a pure root language, then we could perhaps see the previously unseen 4d STS tricksters who are in the shadows as Don Juan taught Carlos to see. This "seeing" might be easier, if we could calculate when the moon's influence would be strongest or so I think.

Attachments

• 11triangle.jpg
    11triangle.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 18
Synchronicities are a very interesting topic. I can give many examples of them in my life and I would have to say this is one area we all can certainly benefit from learning. Order versus chaos, the balance between them, and our individual thought process which affects the formation and scale. It's funny that the thread is titled with 33, that was my football jersey number. 33 and 24 are always noticed by me in some context or another. I remember watching a movie about 23 and how it drove the person mad because 2/3 is .666 and he would either find this number in its pure form (23) or deduce/induce it by numbers that he saw. e.g. a car license plate has 64 85 on it an he would take 6-4=2 and then 8-5=3, put them together to get 23 and then divide it to yield .666. It was intriguing because I could relate to it but not for the number 23 however I found myself after watching this movie trying to find it consciously. Puzzling...

I heard that 33 people were arrested as a result of the recent attack on Prince Charles...

I heard recently that the mountain upon which Jesus supposedly transfigured himself is on the 33rd parallel. Roswell, New Mexico is also on the 33rd. :/ :/

Another one. There were 33 miners trapped in the Chilean mine for more than two months.

Back
Top Bottom